Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2011 5:31 AM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Filler episode.
Stupid Satoshi is stupid !
Apr 30, 2011 1:06 AM

Jan 2009
Zuruggu got beaten, why would they even do that? D:
And I guess I'm the only one finding it annoying that these Monmen sound like sheep.
But anyway, this filler episode was... less than satisfactory.
And it's still really sad how Team Rocket never gets blasted away any more.

On another note, I'm getting a little tired of Iris calling Satoshi childish all the time.
But other than that, I kinda like Iris.
Huh... now I kinda feel like playing some pokemanz, so I guess I'll go beat E4 again.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 30, 2011 4:23 AM

Apr 2010
Oosran said:
Zuruggu got beaten, why would they even do that? D:
And I guess I'm the only one finding it annoying that these Monmen sound like sheep.
But anyway, this filler episode was... less than satisfactory.
And it's still really sad how Team Rocket never gets blasted away any more.

On another note, I'm getting a little tired of Iris calling Satoshi childish all the time.
But other than that, I kinda like Iris.
Huh... now I kinda feel like playing some pokemanz, so I guess I'll go beat E4 again.

Sooo, does this mean that TR won't be able to, you know, blast off again??
Apr 30, 2011 4:05 PM

Aug 2010
meh it was an okay episode didnt really like monmen, thats prolly why lol
i kinda miss the old TR but change might be logical considering they've been a failure for the past 7-ish seasons >_>
on another note, mamoru kun awesome as always ;O
May 4, 2011 7:28 PM

Jan 2010
Wow. Satoshi's dense.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
May 4, 2011 8:09 PM

Sep 2010
I feel like I have seen the pokemon romance towards a migrating herd/fleet/flock senario a dozen times now, but I still enjoy seeing it : ) I believe the first one I ever saw was Satoshi's Butterfree with a Pink Butterfree a long long long time ago... good times.
5/5

Anyway, more of team rocket not doing their blast off is still very weird for me, and Iris really does need to stop with the childish comments, before it was a little humorous, now it just seems rude.
May 6, 2011 9:52 AM

Jul 2009
I liked Monmen since its art was released back when so I didn't like how they made it sound like a sheep. Erefuun ok, but not Monmen. Someone buy me BW plz ;-;

I've been looking forward to the ep featuring the UMA Pokemon so just a matter of subbing now
May 6, 2011 4:38 PM

Apr 2007
I loved it. Was cute. Honestly, I don't mind the "kodomo, nee~" from Iris, it's pretty appropriate and works as a catchphrase.

Momen was nice, but of course, the real star of this episode was ZURRRRRRUGU. God I love that adorable little punk. I don't have anything against Pikachu, but I totally wouldn't mind if Satoshi swapped Pikachu with Zuruggu for his main. I have a feeling they're playing off Zurrugu as weak to have him show a drastic change and become reallllly strong when he evolves.
May 14, 2011 12:36 PM

Jun 2009
Enjoyed this episode although it's filler.
Kinda same idea back in the original series where Satoshi release his Butterfree to join a Butterfree swarm and got a couple as well.
May 27, 2011 11:10 PM

Feb 2011
I really like Dragon Rage's animation. Also lol at Bishie Monmen after winning the battle.

Satoshi is as oblivious as ever.
Jul 31, 2011 10:02 AM
Mar 2009
I think that Monmen look like a sheep. But they're very cute.
I thought that Team Rocket had a I-pad!
This episode was very cute and funny.
Feb 8, 2012 3:57 AM

Dec 2009
This was a boring episode. And to top it all off we had to see that ugly ass Zuruggu for almost the whole episode. bleh.
May 9, 12:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Twin battle against a Stunfisk and Palpitoad!!!
kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 45 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 18, 2011

14 by Ranxomare »»
May 27, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 44 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Aug 4, 2011

10 by Ranxomare »»
May 27, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 43 Discussion

HiyuuT - Aug 4, 2011

3 by Ranxomare »»
May 21, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 42 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jul 21, 2011

4 by Ranxomare »»
May 19, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode 41 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jul 7, 2011

9 by Ranxomare »»
May 19, 10:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.