Forum Settings
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2011 7:18 PM

Apr 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ohhhhh, so Akito is the God-like person. No wonder no one's punched him in the face yet. Kureno is the rooster. Okay, I'm a little less confused now lol x3

Feb 10, 2016 5:42 PM

Nov 2015
It seems like the story really begins now, with Tooru trying to break the course :D
Although I have a bad felling about this, and I think someone has to die (because Kyou said something about his bracelet being made out of bones and that people sacrificed to make it, etc), and this person might be:
A) Someone who is "capable" of loving the person possessed by the cat (everyone can! It's easy people), like Tooru or Kazuma
B) The person possessed by the rat (Yuki). Maybe Kyou should kill him (because he is possessed by the cat, and this would be his revenge), but there's also the possibility Yuki dies because of his weak body :/

I'm saying this because the author said you'll cry at the end of the manga, which tends to mean someone will die.

Natsuki Takaya scaring us.
Apr 10, 2019 10:27 PM

Jun 2009
I mean this manga has been pretty great throughout but this vacation "arc" has took it to the next level imo. So looking forward to all this great stuff to be animated. I love that Akito in a way kind of unintentionally motivated some of the characters, especially Tohru, to act against him.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Apr 13, 2019 1:03 PM

Mar 2014
Yeah this definitely feel like the start of the main arc. I absolutely love Tohru's resolve to free the zodiacs. Like she said, it's no easy task protecting someone, but she is willing to do whatever it takes for them to be happy and that's really admirable, especially considering she may suffer retribution. Tohru is truly amazing!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket Chapter 7 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Jan 26, 2009

6 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Nov 14, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket Chapter 136 Discussion

crimsoncryst - Feb 2, 2011

22 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 28, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket Chapter 131 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jul 20, 2023

3 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 21, 2023 6:41 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket Chapter 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jul 18, 2023

4 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 8:43 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket Chapter 135 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Jul 20, 2023

2 by marquinti2 »»
Jul 20, 2023 6:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.