Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 14, 2017 8:19 AM

Apr 2015
Oh my god, KOOGY REEEEEEEE'd because his piece of shit manga got destroyed in the final results. Dude's still got music and a fanbase who will support him no matter what, so he has nothing to complain about.

The fact that Colorfusical even got a 53% approval rating...I bet all of those were those KOOGY fans/girls who would have voted for him if he would have taken a shit and copied it on every page of the magazine.

The median age of Fukuda's manga approval was older, but is that really an issue? I would figure 17-year-olds are easier to sell stuff to than 14-year-olds, which is part of how these manga make money.

The easiest aspect of Bakuman to criticize in my opinion is the Azuki/Mashiro relationship. This whole "we can't have a proper relationship or even conversation until you're a published mangaka" thing is ridiculous. Azuki's mom was wise to share her own experience and basically tell her to stop being an idiot.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
May 25, 2018 11:43 AM

Feb 2018
Wtf is wrong with this girl. Why does she always have to write (lol) after every email.
Dec 7, 2019 3:11 AM

Mar 2015
What's so hard about opening up to someone you know has mutual feelings for you? Sheesh
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 30, 2020 12:28 PM

May 2018
I really hope that all the pairs got serialised lol, but yeah life ain't that sweet
Jan 11, 2021 1:25 PM

Jul 2017
Congrats to both Ashirogi Muto and Shinta Fukuda for both tying and winning the Golden Future Cup together with pretty similar results achieved from them despite some differences like the gender-age ratios. Mashiro, Takagi, Fukada are all preparing chapters now hoping to be serialized as a result of this, with even Nakai and Ko Aoki preparing serialization names too with the approval of their editor as they all hope to get their first big manga running weekly in Weekly Shounen Jump. Pretty suspenseful episode overall as the anime holds the result of who is getting serialized to the finale.

Bonus too for Miho's mother admitting to Miho about knowing who she likes without revealing anything (she did keep that promise to Mashiro about being silent on the fact that she loved Moritaka's uncle before when they both were just sending letters for years). Miho contemplating on whether or not to call him after just sending each other texts all these times, but given how Mashiro might be getting serialized really soon, that call would definitely come in handy for a congratulations.
Jul 12, 2021 10:40 PM

Jan 2020
So the result turned out just like Eiji said...well not quite I guess, since he doesn't reveal the name...
Oct 17, 2021 2:50 PM

Dec 2007
so we come to 1st season climax which is the meeting, really feel like this whole season is only build-up to this moment and next season.

LOL,takagi and miho sure felt suspicious.

miho's mother worrying about her daughter so she won't be like herself, that was pretty touching, and added a lot.

hattori and yuujiro talk was nice for mature talk, reminds me the elders talk in hikaru no go.
Oct 20, 2022 9:21 PM

Jan 2020
At least KOOGY didn't place very well. I think most people watching this can be happy about that. But, like I mentioned in the last episode, I wouldn't necessarily count him out. He could always become more of a threat in a later season. He's clearly got talent, but he's still got to work at it if he wants to be successful. So, if ends up working at his manga, he might git gud.

I'm glad Aoki ranked lower as well. That's what you get for barging into Team Fukuda's manga circle and then refusing to actually contribute.

Unfortunately now that the Gold Future Cup is out of the way, we're back to this annoying romance rhetoric. If not for how they were going about MoritakaxMiho I would like this series so much more. I feel like that aspect alone is going to keep me from scoring this higher.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Jan 11, 2023 2:49 PM

Dec 2020
I love this anime It's so addicting, though you all know the downside of completing an addicting anime that you like it's going to be a search to fill in the void that it creates.
Jun 10, 2023 12:05 PM

Dec 2022
Great episodeeee
Sep 3, 2023 7:53 PM
Jul 2017
boring episode with no purpose
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kuro4735 - Oct 9, 2010

220 by AhmedJafar1 »»
Apr 30, 5:29 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Jan 22, 2011

140 by M1kasaYu1 »»
Apr 14, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 26, 2011

93 by Karva1 »»
Mar 26, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

stevewiess01 - Feb 5, 2011

130 by Karva1 »»
Mar 26, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kanade-chan - Dec 25, 2010

105 by Karva1 »»
Mar 24, 8:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.