Forums
A Certain Magical Index (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 26, 2011 10:19 AM

Feb 2010
Marina2 said:
I will say that Railgun SS2 should be animated before Index SS3. It will be good characters build-up for those "Girls" before they appear in Index SS3. Actually,I want Railgun SS2 to see "them" not Mikoto.
Unless they are ONLY showing the arc with Mugino in it, we don't. Only Uiharu has a role for the next volume (which character build-up won't even matter then) and Saten is even more irrelevant in Index than Himegami. And I'm starting to think no one really cares about Misaka in Railgun and only want to see Saten so god knows why.
Mar 26, 2011 10:22 AM
Jan 2011
TheMetalOverlord said:
Marina2 said:
I will say that Railgun SS2 should be animated before Index SS3. It will be good characters build-up for those "Girls" before they appear in Index SS3. Actually,I want Railgun SS2 to see "them" not Mikoto.
Unless they are ONLY showing the arc with Mugino in it, we don't. Only Uiharu has a role for the next volume (which character build-up won't even matter then) and Saten is even more irrelevant in Index than Himegami. And I'm starting to think no one really cares about Misaka in Railgun and only want to see Saten so god knows why.

I think he meant ITEM
Wanna read the"To aru majutsu no index" Light novels in English? Go here.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=To_Aru_Majutsu_no_Index

Mar 26, 2011 10:31 AM

May 2009
I know that, my point is the word ' if ', I didn't said it was and you didn't even provide a references for the news, anyhow, I've also read that through twitter, that's why I'm still keeping my hopes up for the surprise. But i don't agree with the reason you said ' for the possible 3rd season ' thing. Anyway, i don't want to make this conversation to grow big, i'm putting my words down.

Let's just focus on the current arc.

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Mar 26, 2011 11:26 AM

Feb 2011
lots of chats

but looking forward for last episode
Sorry For my Bad English ^_^
Mar 26, 2011 11:45 AM

Feb 2010
heck yeah! awesome episode~
Mar 26, 2011 12:44 PM

Jun 2008
TheMetalOverlord said:
Plus, I DON"T see what's so great about the Railgun characters anyway. I found them to be a complete bore. All Saten does is flip Uiharu's skirt and Uiharu, besides from being useless, just bitches alot. Kuroko was annnoying as hell with her constant yuri raep shit and Misaka was just plain boring, she just wasn't interesting at all only showing she has childish tastes and a gekota obsession. The ONLY time she was interesting was when she was interacting with Touma and that stuff is always fun.

Skirt flipping, Yuri rape, and Mikoto are all better than:

-Mr. HAX and his idiotic "Such Misfortune" catch phrase (Despite being surrounded by Bishoujos),

-By far the WORST character of them all (a retarded Nun who bites people's heads, and is NOT cute at all)

-Generic villians who all get beat by a simple punch from Mr. HAX,

-An anime that claims "Magic and Science" but yet 90% of the time it's BS RELIGION...

-An anime that doesn't care about people who have never read the LN....

The only good things about Index are:

-Accelerator (Who in reality should be a Railgun character because of his connection to Mikoto)
- Fukiyose, Oriana, and the other girls with good.... assets...
-The occasional arc that isn't about BS RELIGION...

Railgun might not have a complex plot, nor the greatest storyline, but it's far more entertaining and most people love the characters (Again, Uiharu is probably the exception)
Mar 26, 2011 1:23 PM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:
TheMetalOverlord said:
Plus, I DON"T see what's so great about the Railgun characters anyway. I found them to be a complete bore. All Saten does is flip Uiharu's skirt and Uiharu, besides from being useless, just bitches alot. Kuroko was annnoying as hell with her constant yuri raep shit and Misaka was just plain boring, she just wasn't interesting at all only showing she has childish tastes and a gekota obsession. The ONLY time she was interesting was when she was interacting with Touma and that stuff is always fun.

Skirt flipping, Yuri rape, and Mikoto are all better than:

-Mr. HAX and his idiotic "Such Misfortune" catch phrase (Despite being surrounded by Bishoujos),

-By far the WORST character of them all (a retarded Nun who bites people's heads, and is NOT cute at all)

-Generic villians who all get beat by a simple punch from Mr. HAX,

-An anime that claims "Magic and Science" but yet 90% of the time it's BS RELIGION...

-An anime that doesn't care about people who have never read the LN....

The only good things about Index are:

-Accelerator (Who in reality should be a Railgun character because of his connection to Mikoto)
- Fukiyose, Oriana, and the other girls with good.... assets...
-The occasional arc that isn't about BS RELIGION...

Railgun might not have a complex plot, nor the greatest storyline, but it's far more entertaining and most people love the characters (Again, Uiharu is probably the exception)
The stuff that happens in Railgun is only good for only 1 or 2 episodes. Having that shit happen nearly EVERY episode is waaaaaaay more irritating than Touma moral fagging it up. Index doesn't bother me at all (in fact, sometimes it's fun when she and Touma interact). Touma's power is very much hax I'll give you that and villians have been mostly generic from the arcs being adapted this season. But the arcs involving the Roman Catholics is starting to allude to the inevitable war between Academy City (Science) and the Roman Catholics (Magic). Index does focus alot on the Magic side of things than the science but I don't see how Railgun focuses on any aspect of science besides the laws of gravity being shown over and over again with the skirt flips. And the fact that the anime doesn't cater to the non LN readers should mostly be blamed on JC Staff and the director.

Now look, don't get me wrong I don't hate the Railgun characters. They're just not interesting in ANY way that most people are making them out to be. Saten does the same thing and says something random at times, Uiharu is useless, Kuroko irritates me when she does her lesbian shit, and Misaka was just a bore who was only fun when Touma was around. No amount of fanservice presented in this anime will change my mind.
Mar 26, 2011 1:38 PM

Dec 2009
I agree, it felt terribly rushed :/ Guess you need to read the LN to know what's going on. So next week it's the final episode... hm until now Season 2 was a disappointment for me... but I got very curious about the announcement at the end of the final episode. I don't care if it will be Index 3 or Railgun 2:

- Index 3: good, more accelerator
- Railgun 2: I enjoyed Season 1, so why not ?
- anything else -> RAGE

for the episode -> 3/5
yuno6.jpg
Mar 26, 2011 1:54 PM

Jun 2008
TheMetalOverlord said:
]The stuff that happens in Railgun is only good for only 1 or 2 episodes. Having that shit happen nearly EVERY episode is waaaaaaay more irritating than Touma moral fagging it up.

Railgun is more Comedy and Slice of life than serious plot, obviously they can't rely on the same traits that Index relies on.

TheMetalOverlord said:
Index doesn't bother me at all (in fact, sometimes it's fun when she and Touma interact).

You said that you're annoyed by Railgun characters because they do the same thing over and over again, and maybe you have some valid points on that....BUT, you're being EXTREMELY BIASED if you're not annoyed by Index.

She is by far the worst character, she's MORE USELESS than Uiharu and her main objective is tormenting Touma's life, how can you say you're annoyed by Railgun's repetitive antics and not Index's same shit over and over again.

This is basically what Index does:

Touma, Touma, Touma, Touma, STOP IGNORING ME!!!!!!

*BITES HEAD*

"I'M HUNGRY!!!!!"

TheMetalOverlord said:
And the fact that the anime doesn't cater to the non LN readers should mostly be blamed on JC Staff and the director.

Trust me, I definitely blame J.C Staff, I'm very upset by their presentation since some of their other anime (Toradora, Shakugan no Shana, Azumanga Daioh, etc) are much better adaptations.
Mar 26, 2011 4:18 PM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:
TheMetalOverlord said:
]The stuff that happens in Railgun is only good for only 1 or 2 episodes. Having that shit happen nearly EVERY episode is waaaaaaay more irritating than Touma moral fagging it up.

Railgun is more Comedy and Slice of life than serious plot, obviously they can't rely on the same traits that Index relies on.
Well after watching Index you kind of hope for some kind of serious plot or development of any kind to happen in Railgun and all we got is just fanservice and comedy that's only funny for awhile.

alexcampos said:
TheMetalOverlord said:
Index doesn't bother me at all (in fact, sometimes it's fun when she and Touma interact).

You said that you're annoyed by Railgun characters because they do the same thing over and over again, and maybe you have some valid points on that....BUT, you're being EXTREMELY BIASED if you're not annoyed by Index.

She is by far the worst character, she's MORE USELESS than Uiharu and her main objective is tormenting Touma's life, how can you say you're annoyed by Railgun's repetitive antics and not Index's same shit over and over again.

*BITES HEAD*

"I'M HUNGRY!!!!!"

Way better than dealing with "ONEE SAMA ONEE SAMA!!!" "KUROKO!!!" "*skirt flip*" "SATEN!!!!" all the freakin time from the ENTIRE main female cast. In Index, I only have to deal with Index and she's bearable since she's not completely useless like half of the main females in Railgun. Sure, she does bite Touma and is a glutton but she has proven she's capable of helping out during a serious arc like the one that just happened. This season really helped showed that Index is truly capable of helping out when she's involved and/or informed of the situation (she didn't do anything during Daihensai since she had no idea about what was occuring). She can attack (well, I don't know how her power but you get my point) and she has great knowledge of magic and religion (which comes in handy when learning how to defeat magician opponents). So yeah, that pretty much sums my reason why I'm not completely annoyed by Index like I am at the Railgun cast.
Mar 26, 2011 4:50 PM
Jan 2011
alexcampos said:
TheMetalOverlord said:

TheMetalOverlord said:

*BITES HEAD*

"I'M HUNGRY!!!!!"

TheMetalOverlord said:
And the fact that the anime doesn't cater to the non LN readers should mostly be blamed on JC Staff and the director.

Trust me, I definitely blame J.C Staff, I'm very upset by their presentation since some of their other anime (Toradora, Shakugan no Shana, Azumanga Daioh, etc) are much better adaptations.

The only reason Railgun was made was cuz everyone liked Mikoto. Im serious. Noticed how she was not shown much this season? Thats why Railgun was made. Maybe to also show Uiharu and Kuroko since you wont see them again for a looong time. Only once with Uiharu. Index has funny comedy too and more interesting characters.I won't compare plot for obvious reasons. Touma IS the most loved character in index and LN males and LN characters, I don't really see why u hate him. You also say HAX but c'mon be serious, his right hand only negates the supernatural.

Though he becomes one of the strongest top 3 things in the indexverse later on

As MetalOverlord says index is useful and can one of the strongest in the verse.

I don't have much of a problem with you complaining about the adaptation but once u said the LN is probably not that great. Oh boy. Many people can disagree with you on that statement. Not otakus necessarily.

Again, why dont u read the novels to find out what u missed. Its in my sig and about 4 (not counting season 1 novels) aren't started out of 25

Mar 26, 2011 6:23 PM

Jun 2008
TheMetalOverlord said:
I'm not completely annoyed by Index like I am at the Railgun cast.

You're in the MINORITY with that type of thinking....

Even most Index fans prefer Mikoto over index, and a lot of people are annoyed to death over index's behavior.

Kuroko might be a huge LESBIAN who's main goal is to rape Mikoto, but remember most MALE fans like Kuroko's antics, most MALE fans are perfectly ok with her behavior.

However having an annoying loli who is USELESS doesn't sit well with a lot of fans.

Kuroko is extremely talented and is probably stronger than most of the characters in Index.

To think that index is more appealing than Kuroko is ridiculous, and most MAL members agree.

http://myanimelist.net/character/13699/Index_Librorum_Prohibitorum
Despite being the main female character in a VERY POPULAR series, she only has 313 member favorites.

http://myanimelist.net/character/17017/Kuroko_Shirai
Now Kuroko, despite being a secondary character, she has 432 member favorites

432>313

Here's something else you might want to consider:

The RAILGUN club here in MAL is actually BIGGER with more members than the Index club.

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=15145 (Railgun Club)

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=5577 (Index Club)

Also as if that wasn't enough evidence.....

Kuroko's Seiyuu won "Best Supporting VA" for her great performance as Kuroko:

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=287441

It's pretty unanimous, More people prefer KUROKO over index, and more people find the RAILGUN anime to be more entertaining.

I'm not saying Index is a bad anime, but I will say it's not properly executed, RAILGUN did a better job.

IndexFanboy214 said:
Again, why dont u read the novels to find out what u missed. Its in my sig and about 4 (not counting season 1 novels) aren't started out of 25

If I have time, I'll check it out and read it, but remember we're here to talk about the ANIME.....not the LN or manga.
--ALEX--Mar 26, 2011 6:31 PM
Mar 26, 2011 8:03 PM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:
TheMetalOverlord said:
I'm not completely annoyed by Index like I am at the Railgun cast.

You're in the MINORITY with that type of thinking....

Even most Index fans prefer Mikoto over index, and a lot of people are annoyed to death over index's behavior.

Kuroko might be a huge LESBIAN who's main goal is to rape Mikoto, but remember most MALE fans like Kuroko's antics, most MALE fans are perfectly ok with her behavior.

However having an annoying loli who is USELESS doesn't sit well with a lot of fans.

Kuroko is extremely talented and is probably stronger than most of the characters in Index.

To think that index is more appealing than Kuroko is ridiculous, and most MAL members agree.

Despite being the main female character in a VERY POPULAR series, she only has 313 member favorites.

432>313

The RAILGUN club here in MAL is actually BIGGER with more members than the Index club.

It's pretty unanimous, More people prefer KUROKO over index, and more people find the RAILGUN anime to be more entertaining.

I'm not saying Index is a bad anime, but I will say it's not properly executed, RAILGUN did a better job.

IndexFanboy214 said:

If I have time, I'll check it out and read it, but remember we're here to talk about the ANIME.....not the LN or manga.
Why is it that you always seem to bring up numbers and popularity when it comes to Railgun vs Index? I could do the same by bringing up K-ON!. Just because a character is popular doesn't always mean they're good. Kuroko lesbian raep antics were fun.....for a little bit. When done over and over again it just drags on and annoys you since that's all that character is good for. If Kuroko in Railgun was more like the one in this season of Index when she fought Awaki, maybe I would like her better. But since that's not the case, I can only dislike her. At least with Index she does things that actually helpful outside of her neediness. That Johann's Pen mode of hers is probably the most powerful magic technique I've seen as well as the other techniques she's shown this season and I still feel like there's more to her powers than that. So you bringing up all these statistics of people's tastes doesn't really help your argument here. Hella people love Call of Duty yet I prefer Battlefield and other shooters, numbers don't always equal the quality of a character. Heck you know the saying, quality over quantity right? Instead of bringing up numbers, give me facts of the characters themselves and explain to me why they are so good since you love them so much. Then, I can better understand your argument but as it stands I can't since you love them numbers.......and fanservice.
Mar 26, 2011 8:30 PM

Sep 2008
Mmmmmmm so Mamiko Noto wears back-hooks.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2011 8:42 PM

Jun 2008
TheMetalOverlord said:
Why is it that you always seem to bring up numbers and popularity when it comes to Railgun vs Index?

Because statistics are very important.

If Index was such a beloved character why doesn't she have more member favorites, why does KUROKO (a secondary character) have so much more member favorites???

MAL might have a lot of problems, but when you allow people to RATE, FAVORITE, and speak their opinions, you find out a lot about many different things.

The numbers ARE IMPORTANT because they let us know what people feel about a certain character or show.

For example, one of the highest rated anime in MAL is Clannad AS, I happen to THINK it wasn't that great and gave it a 6/10...

However I'M IN THE MINORITY with my rating because Clannad AS has a 9.10 rating, and I accept that.

BTW it's the same thing for TOUMA vs. ACCELERATOR...

Touma has 577 member favorites
Accelerator has 591 member favorites

Why does the Main character have LESS than a secondary character???

Why do people like the antagonist who probably has ONE-TENTH of screen time compared to our "hero"???

The Answer is simple, Touma is NOT as popular or likable compared to Accelerator, and when you think about it, that's sad....

I'm sorry to tell you this but these stats are a "SAMPLE SIZE" of the MAL population, and statistics tells us that a sample size is usually correct.

We all have different opinions about every single thing, however if I tell you 432 is greater than 313, that's not opinion, that's a FACT.

IT IS A FACT, that in MAL, Kuroko is more popular than Index...

what you're saying is:

"MY OPINION is that index is a better character than Kuroko."

There's a big difference in our statements, I'm using numbers as FACTS, while you're just giving me you're opinions.
--ALEX--Mar 26, 2011 8:45 PM
Mar 26, 2011 9:10 PM
Jan 2011
alexcampos said:
TheMetalOverlord said:
Why is it that you always seem to bring up numbers and popularity when it comes to Railgun vs Index?

If Index was such a beloved character why doesn't she have more member favorites, why does KUROKO (a secondary character) have so much more member favorites???

MAL might have a lot of problems, but when you allow people to RATE, FAVORITE, and speak their opinions, you find out a lot about many different things.

The numbers ARE IMPORTANT because they let us know what people feel about a certain character or show.

For example, one of the highest rated anime in MAL is Clannad AS, I happen to THINK it wasn't that great and gave it a 6/10...

However I'M IN THE MINORITY with my rating because Clannad AS has a 9.10 rating, and I accept that.

Why do people like the antagonist who probably has ONE-TENTH of screen time compared to our "hero"???

The Answer is simple, Touma is NOT as popular or likable compared to Accelerator, and when you think about it, that's sad....

I'm sorry to tell you this but these stats are a "SAMPLE SIZE" of the MAL population, and statistics tells us that a sample size is usually correct.

We all have different opinions about every single thing, however if I tell you 432 is greater than 313, that's not opinion, that's a FACT.

what you're saying is:

There's a big difference in our statements, I'm using numbers as FACTS, while you're just giving me you're opinions.

k, i can finally respond so im responding to what u said so far. Yes its true as you say that Railgun was executed better. But think about it, Index is based off a big LN story while Railgun is based of the manga which it only did 1 arc from it. So as you can tell these past eps much was left out.

Using statistics like MAL isn't really much. There are more forums that have different opinions. Heres a magazine from Japan.

Top 10 males and females.

http://img413.imageshack.us/f/1293296305893.jpg/

Different facts,accelerator isn't even on there.

Here is the LN novels contest.

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Herald_of_meridian/NEWS:_Index_Shows_Supremacy_in_Light_Novel_Contest

So here in the LN index is more popular than Kuroko.

So numbers in 1 area doesn't matter. Also, comparing Railgun to Index is a bit different in the fact that they are loved for different reasons. It seems that Japan is all about MOE. Which is why just recently K-ON! just hit a sales mark which made the news, Its up there with Bakemonogatari and Gundam. I also agree with u that people have their opinions.But we can argue about it can't we?

You also sometimes somplain about why Touma goes, "i'll beak that illusion". Well

There is a sort of running gag in the show with Touma being fond of telling people that he'll "break their illusion". before proceeding to beat them with his right hand. More specifically, he says "I'll kill it... That illusion/fantasy of yours!!" It's actually a pun: The Kanji given for 'Imagine Breaker' is 'Illusion/Fantasy Killer (Genso Goroshi)'.
JoJo10Mar 26, 2011 9:21 PM

Mar 26, 2011 9:45 PM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:
TheMetalOverlord said:

what you're saying is:

Okay first off, Accelerator is understandable since he's every single type of badass put together and he presented in good amounts without hogging up the screen time and leave us wanting more (though from the looks of it that's changing now). As for Railgun being popular, wasn't the moe boom still going on when it aired? You know, the period where after K-ON aired anything moe become super popular? Because if it was, I wouldn't take those numbers seriously since anything featuring cute girls doing cute things equaled an automatic fanbase and popularity. Also, have you taken into account of Railgun riding on Index's success as well? Combine those two factors and yes we can see how popular Railgun and it's characters are.......on this site. But, popularity isn't everything and you're only using one source for argument. Speaking of your argument, you still for some reason neglect to state your argument of how these characters are interesting. You keep avoiding it by bringing out more numbers and pretty much saying "Railgun's numbers are bigger than Index's, I ain't gotta explain shit." Plus, I don't know what everyone's obsession with Kuroko is/was. Her voice is like listening to a old dying cat half the time and her obsession with Misaka was only fun for an episode or 2, not the whole freakin season! Accelerator was more deserving of a spin-off than Misaka but he's been promoted to second protagonist so it's cool.
Mar 26, 2011 10:21 PM

Jun 2008
TheMetalOverlord said:
Speaking of your argument, you still for some reason neglect to state your argument of how these characters are interesting. You keep avoiding it by bringing out more numbers and pretty much saying "Railgun's numbers are bigger than Index's, I ain't gotta explain shit."

OK, I'll tell you why they're interesting:

Mikoto: This one is easy, she's incredibly strong, she's good looking and best of all she cares about others instead of herself, she's by far the greatest character in both Index and RAILGUN.....the reason she merits a spinoff is because she's the real reason why people liked the 1st Index anime.

Kuroko: If there is something MALE fans love it's YURI....combine that with girl who has an obsession for the MOST POPULAR character and you're instantly a hit. But that's not all for Kuroko....she's also VERY STRONG, her teleporting abilities are very impressive and even though her character is more about fanservice, when it's time to fight, she gives it her all.

Saten: She's your typical Level 0, someone who shouldn't amount to anything and shouldn't even be mentioned, however in RAILGUN we got to see that she has a strong will despite being weak and willing to help out in any way...

Uiharu: I'm not going to go much into her, she was easily the least attractive character and she doesn't have a lot of redeeming qualities.

Now let's see the Index characters:

Touma: Our Hero of the story a guy who uses an unexplained power (HAX) to beat all of his opponents no matter how strong every single time, he's usually mopey and thinks his life is "UNFORTUNATE" despite the fact that he beat Accelerator the #1 ranked esper of them all, and is usually surrounded by a lot of girls.....yeah what a horrible life he has.

Index: A nun who has a bunch of magic books inside of her, and yet she always needs to be saved and does very little in pressure situations, when our heroes are not fighting, she's usually bitching and annoying Touma....that's it.

Accelerator: Easily the greatest Index character, and not surprising he's part of the "Science side"

Kaori, Fukiyose, Oriana, Itsuwa, Orsola, and Agnese: All of these characters are used for fanservice and their "development" don't go that far other than interaction with TOUMA.

So basically you like to say that RAILGUN is all about fanservice and nonsense, and yet Index has a lot more fanservice characters who are ALL attracted to same idiot protagonist.
Mar 26, 2011 10:40 PM
Jan 2011
alexcampos said:
TheMetalOverlord said:
Speaking of your argument, you still for some reason neglect to state your argument of how these characters are interesting. You keep avoiding it by bringing out more numbers and pretty much saying "Railgun's numbers are bigger than Index's, I ain't gotta explain shit."

Mikoto: This one is easy, she's incredibly strong, she's good looking and best of all she cares about others instead of herself, she's by far the greatest character in both Index and RAILGUN.....the reason she merits a spinoff is because she's the real reason why people liked the 1st Index anime.

Kuroko: If there is something MALE fans love it's YURI....combine that with girl who has an obsession for the MOST POPULAR character and you're instantly a hit. But that's not all for Kuroko....she's also VERY STRONG, her teleporting abilities are very impressive and even though her character is more about fanservice, when it's time to fight, she gives it her all.

Saten: She's your typical Level 0, someone who shouldn't amount to anything and shouldn't even be mentioned, however in RAILGUN we got to see that she has a strong will despite being weak and willing to help out in any way...

Uiharu: I'm not going to go much into her, she was easily the least attractive character and she doesn't have a lot of redeeming qualities.

Touma: Our Hero of the story a guy who uses an unexplained power (HAX) to beat all of his opponents no matter how strong every single time, he's usually mopey and thinks his life is "UNFORTUNATE" despite the fact that he beat Accelerator the #1 ranked esper of them all, and is usually surrounded by a lot of girls.....yeah what a horrible life he has.

Index: A nun who has a bunch of magic books inside of her, and yet she always needs to be saved and does very little in pressure situations, when our heroes are not fighting, she's usually bitching and annoying Touma....that's it.

Accelerator: Easily the greatest Index character, and not surprising he's part of the "Science side"

Kaori, Fukiyose, Oriana, Itsuwa, Orsola, and Agnese: All of these characters are used for fanservice and their "development" don't go that far other than interaction with TOUMA.

So basically you like to say that RAILGUN is all about fanservice and nonsense, and yet Index has a lot more fanservice characters who are ALL attracted to same idiot protagonist.

Mikoto-at first i REALLY hated her, being rude and obnoxius as fuck for no good reason. Then i found the word Tsundere. It seems that its not really much about her than her and Touma.

Kuroko-Don't hate her, she's really funny. VA deserves award.

Saten-is touma as a girl.

Uiharu-no comment

Index characters.

Touma- Power is explained a bit in V.14,funny huh. Thank god he's mopey cuz i don't need another Naruto or Natsu. Your probably one of the only few who don't laugh when finding the irony in him getting girls. Besides don't you think its unfortunate that he lost his memories permanently. Also, the anime failed to explain this but in his childhood, Touma was picked on and beat up by kids, sometimes kids encouraged by parents because he spread his misfortune to others. There was a show solely based on him,calling him a monster and didn't even have permission to film, was almost killed as a child cuz someone blames their bad luck on him. So, Misfortunate? Quite.

Index-Not gonna lie, i hated her too. But this season she improved dramatically.

Accelerator-found him uninteresting at first but his badassery was taking over me this season.

Kaori, Fukiyose, Oriana, Itsuwa, Orsola, and Agnese- All these characters were made for story and are not fanservice. Any fanservice including them is made for fans. They aren't really in toumas harem except 1.Common mistake. I don't mind the fanservice in this show and the harem cuz its not all the time fan-service and its not ur typical harem.

Mar 26, 2011 10:57 PM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:
TheMetalOverlord said:

Wow, way to downplay all the main Index characters while making the Railgun one's look really good. I'll give you half of the Railgun cast you gave reasons for, but for Saten she didn't really show any usefulness until the last episode. And now I'm gonna take the Index characters (mainly Touma and Index) and describe them in a better tone.

Touma: The hero of the story and guy who's very misfortunate. He's a level 0 with a right arm which holds the power destroy or dispel any esper and/or magic abilities. Mainly a hand-to-hand fighter, he goes all out to help out his friends without much concern for his own well being. Even after losing his memories saving Index, he cares most about the happiness of his friends and family.

Index: One of the main female leads who is nun that comes from England, Index's mind holds 103,000 magical texts which contain forbidden magic. She is able to remember not only the content of these texts but also small things around her due to her photographic memory. Though she gets irritated at Touma at times and bites him, she's very kind to others especially her friends. Whenever there is a magic related crisis occurring, she does all she can do to help out whether that is providing information on the magic ability being used or by using her own magic spells derived from the grimoires within her mind. We have seen her Spell Interceptor magic and her Johanne's Pen mode though there could be more to her abilities than that.

See how much better that sounds? You just downplayed them to make your characters look better in comparison.
Mar 26, 2011 11:20 PM

Jun 2008
IndexFanboy214 said:
Mikoto-at first i REALLY hated her, being rude and obnoxius as fuck for no good reason.

Funny enough so did I....I still remember thinking she was so full of it...wanna know something else....it wasn't until I saw RAILGUN that I really started liking Mikoto.

In RAILGUN she's much more down to earth, and thankfully not a Tsundere.

IndexFanboy214 said:
Touma- Power is explained a bit in V.14,funny huh. Thank god he's mopey cuz i don't need another Naruto or Natsu. Your probably one of the only few who don't laugh when finding the irony in him getting girls. Besides don't you think its unfortunate that he lost his memories permanently. Also, the anime failed to explain this but in his childhood, Touma was picked on and beat up by kids, sometimes kids encouraged by parents because he spread his misfortune to others. There was a show solely based on him,calling him a monster and didn't even have permission to film, was almost killed as a child cuz someone blames their bad luck on him. So, Misfortunate? Quite.

Well, hopefully they will make a 3rd season and elaborate more on Touma...

IndexFanboy214 said:
Index-Not gonna lie, i hated her too. But this season she improved dramatically.

I think she has improved....but only a Little bit...I still don't like her and it's going to take A LOT to change my mind on her.

TheMetalOverlord said:
See how much better that sounds? You just downplayed them to make your characters look better in comparison.

I didn't mean to downplay them, but I honestly don't think much about index, for the most part I'm ok with Touma (despite his HAX power), Everything you said about him is correct.

As for Index, just cause she helped out once or twice doesn't undo all the other times that Touma has had to do everything by himself. What I really hate about her is how she's never appreciative, every single time Touma ends up in the hospital, there she goes again biting him and being super selfish.

You would think with all her knowledge she would act a little bit more mature...
Mar 26, 2011 11:49 PM

Feb 2010
alexcampos said:

As for Index, just cause she helped out once or twice doesn't undo all the other times that Touma has had to do everything by himself. What I really hate about her is how she's never appreciative, every single time Touma ends up in the hospital, there she goes again biting him and being super selfish.

You would think with all her knowledge she would act a little bit more mature...
She acts childish, but her biting him is pretty much her telling him she was worried about him. Also, she's has tried to help out during magic arcs but she wasn't able to do anything during some:

Deep Blood: Since it was magic related, she wanted to take care of it herself rather than letting Touma handle it. Ars Magnas was super hax, and Index pretty got cornered by the guy.

Angel Fall: She had no idea about Angel Fall since her appearance was also changed and Touma just kept hitting her since she looked like Aogami.

Aztec Guy: She helped out Touma over the phone when he was battling him and gave him information on his magical artifact and how it worked.

Golem: She didn't want Touma to get involved and pretty much wanted to handle it herself. She shows off some of her defensive spells during her fight with the golem. She was glad when Touma showed in time to save her friend Kazakiri.

Roman nuns: Both her and Stiyl told Touma they would be able to handle it without his help but Touma went through with it and helped out anyway behind their backs. Index once again demonstates her Spell Interceptor and shows off a new spell that drives the Roman nuns to stab out their own ear drums to avoid it.

Daihensai: Touma, Tsuchimikado, and Stiyl didn't want Index getting involved during that time so she had no idea of what they were doing and wanted to spend the day with Touma.

Italy: Index helps out Touma when they first ambushed by the Roman Catholics and they both join up with the Amakusa when they attack those ships.

Accelerator: Accelerator helps out Index and Index wanted to return the favor to him and eventually helps him save Last Order from Kihara.

So yeah, Index does try to help alot whenever she can. She does appreciate Touma's help but at the same time she doesn't want him to push himself so hard which is why she always bites him in the hospital. Other times it's just the usual older brother/younger sister relationship when living together. She cares about him and doesn't want him to get hurt so she often puts herself in the front line when magic is concerned. She is childish but when she shows how much she helps out during the magic arcs you really start to like her more and this season really shows how much she helps out.
Mar 27, 2011 12:00 AM

Mar 2010
I don't have a single clue as to what's going on! What was the purpose of Accelerator going to that shady looking area and having a all out brawl. Maybe I should watch it again, but, I'm still not satisfied. I still don't believe this season will end next episode. There must absolutely be a third season. The preview didn't look all that exciting, either. Looking forward to the next!
Mar 27, 2011 12:45 AM

Sep 2008
I'm glad you guys are having this discussion because it's something that's been on my mind for a while. I pretty much agree with most of what alexcampos has mentioned. Obviously it's all a matter of taste, but at least among the people I've talked to, there is a definite consensus that Touma is not the best lead for the series (though he's been improving recent episodes) and Index is not a very interesting female side character. In fact, if you were to ask people which characters they look forward to seeing in the show, I'm sure 90% of them would either say Mikoto or Accelerator.

When comparing Railgun and Index, it has to be noted that the plot of Index is absolutely full of plot holes and is so convoluted that it's almost laughable. This is almost entirely because it puts so much emphasis on the religion side, which has almost no established boundaries or a logical set of rules, meaning the writers are free to pull an end-of-the-world scenario out of their ass whenever they want and then create drama by making up the rules for random spells and what-not as they go along. This is less of an issue Index II, but the fact is Railgun already has a leg up on Index just by the fact that it only follows the science side and therefore by default makes much more sense.

The problem with Railgun is that it's either love it or hate it when you're stuck having to watch this cast of four female characters in a more-or-less slice of life setting. Obviously there are people who simply do not enjoy this type of thing, which is completely understandable. The fan reaction to K-ON! is a good comparison. However, when talking about the overall popularity of this type of show, it's pretty clear that more people like it than don't.
Mar 27, 2011 1:09 AM
Nov 2008
TheMetalOverlord said:
Way better than dealing with "ONEE SAMA ONEE SAMA!!!" "KUROKO!!!" "*skirt flip*" "SATEN!!!!" all the freakin time from the ENTIRE main female cast.

Hey, at least Uiharu, Kuroko and Saten all play major roles in Railgun.

Index hasn't done anything for around 20 episodes now. I don't even count the singing as being relevant, considering Touma is credited with helping out Kyouka (since he stopped Vento, her being the only reason Kyouka was 'activated').

J.C.'s Index S2 is a horrible mess. It'd be nice if they took a break from Index, rather than jumping straight into season 3 with the same mindset. Heck, I'd be happy if another studio was given Index. Hell, KyoAni would even do a better job on an action/sci-fi anime at this point.
Mar 27, 2011 2:18 AM
Mar 2010
Ugh, SS1 in just one and a half episode? I don't like :(
And here comes Touma to beat another enemy into a protagonist.
Mar 27, 2011 4:54 AM
Jan 2011
Knil said:
I'm glad you guys are having this discussion because it's something that's been on my mind for a while. I pretty much agree with most of what alexcampos has mentioned. Obviously it's all a matter of taste, but at least among the people I've talked to, there is a definite consensus that Touma is not the best lead for the series (though he's been improving recent episodes) and Index is not a very interesting female side character. In fact, if you were to ask people which characters they look forward to seeing in the show, I'm sure 90% of them would either say Mikoto or Accelerator.

When comparing Railgun and Index, it has to be noted that the plot of Index is absolutely full of plot holes and is so convoluted that it's almost laughable. This is almost entirely because it puts so much emphasis on the religion side, which has almost no established boundaries or a logical set of rules, meaning the writers are free to pull an end-of-the-world scenario out of their ass whenever they want and then create drama by making up the rules for random spells and what-not as they go along. This is less of an issue Index II, but the fact is Railgun already has a leg up on Index just by the fact that it only follows the science side and therefore by default makes much more sense.

The problem with Railgun is that it's either love it or hate it when you're stuck having to watch this cast of four female characters in a more-or-less slice of life setting. Obviously there are people who simply do not enjoy this type of thing, which is completely understandable. The fan reaction to K-ON! is a good comparison. However, when talking about the overall popularity of this type of show, it's pretty clear that more people like it than don't.

Didn't you see my link on favorite characters...

ZgMfx2oAFrEeDoM said:
I don't have a single clue as to what's going on! What was the purpose of Accelerator going to that shady looking area and having a all out brawl. Maybe I should watch it again, but, I'm still not satisfied. I still don't believe this season will end next episode. There must absolutely be a third season. The preview didn't look all that exciting, either. Looking forward to the next!
He was put in GROUP cuz he owes academy city. This is his first mission for them to kill Komaba(the guy awaki was about to go against) The best reason for why they are ending it like this is most likely

A) They are going for the Volume 14 prologue which would be the best way to end this season.
B) They also instead of making an OVA for him are going to show the 3rd main hero of index whom i showed in the first page and the creation of GROUP.

Mar 27, 2011 5:08 AM

Jul 2010
I really hope that the news at the end will be an index season 3 and not railgun S2. I don't hate railgun it's just that I like index more. I know touma has dumb speeches at times and hax powers but I'd rather watch this story than seeing Makoto hang out with her friends.
Mar 27, 2011 6:46 AM

Jun 2009
Accelerator became an awesomwe bad add so I can definitely see a third season. I can't wait for Shana Season 3 now if they air both at the same time I will jump up and down from happiness. What I hope season 3 comes really soon.
Mar 27, 2011 7:47 AM

Feb 2010
Onibokusu said:
TheMetalOverlord said:
Way better than dealing with "ONEE SAMA ONEE SAMA!!!" "KUROKO!!!" "*skirt flip*" "SATEN!!!!" all the freakin time from the ENTIRE main female cast.

Hey, at least Uiharu, Kuroko and Saten all play major roles in Railgun.

Index hasn't done anything for around 20 episodes now. I don't even count the singing as being relevant, considering Touma is credited with helping out Kyouka (since he stopped Vento, her being the only reason Kyouka was 'activated').

J.C.'s Index S2 is a horrible mess. It'd be nice if they took a break from Index, rather than jumping straight into season 3 with the same mindset. Heck, I'd be happy if another studio was given Index. Hell, KyoAni would even do a better job on an action/sci-fi anime at this point.
They hardly do anything major at all, especially Saten. In fact, I really don't see how they affected the main plot at all besides Saten getting that Level Upper and falling into a coma. And to say Index hasn't done anything for the past 20 episodes is a big exaggeration considering she has helped out in the past magic arcs. Refer to my previous post for details.
Mar 27, 2011 7:52 AM

Nov 2008
whats with this discussion? JUST CAUSE YOU LIKE SOMETHING, DOESN'T MEAN OTHERS WILL LIKE IT. imo Index>>>>>Mikoto, Touma>>>Accelerator. really Hope they make the S3 next, and make a movie out of WW3
Mar 27, 2011 11:29 AM

Sep 2007
I'm sure now that I've lost all my interest in this series...
So, Index Season 3? No, thanks.

Mar 27, 2011 12:06 PM

Apr 2007
Haven't seen the episode yet but I heard they cut the convo between Crowley and Heaven Canceler short. I hope they didn't leave out the part about how

Those are all important points that I was hoping JC Staff was not stupid enough to leave out despite rushing SS1 but I guess I was giving them too much credit.
Mar 27, 2011 12:11 PM

Jun 2010
This episode... was seriously bad. Could this anime become any more a train-wreck than how it was in the first and spin-off seasons...? I enjoyed those seasons so much more than this one! Many of the characters except for Accelerator have degraded so severely and the plot-line is so full of inconsistencies, I'm finding it hard just to press the play button on these episodes.

I'll just say that I completely agree with alexcampos's synopsis of the Index and Railgun animes and characters. I can't really contribute much, since its really all been argued out between you guys. =/

Leticia said:
I'm sure now that I've lost all my interest in this series...
So, Index Season 3? No, thanks.

Agreed, if season 3 degrades like this season is, its gonna be on the disaster level (with the anime only guys, at least) of trying to watch Endless Eight all in one sitting... twice.

I haven't read the novels, so I can't be sure, but a Railgun 2 anime would make no sense to do at this point in the story-line. As far as I can tell a giant war is about to go off between the science and religion factions. Another slice of life would just not fit in as this point, with so much pre-conflict tension going on.

So, I just hope that a Season 3 of Index goes better than this season did. Or if J.C. Staff wants to, they can just transfer all company capital from this anime project and focus on Shakugan no Shana III or something, improve them further, if needed. Please, be my guest. :P
Mar 27, 2011 12:30 PM

Sep 2008
IndexFanboy214 said:
Didn't you see my link on favorite characters...

Um.. yes, and Mikoto was in the top ten while Index was not. Obviously it's going to be near impossible for Accelerator to get on a top ten list for best male anime characters when he's not even a main character and has barely had any screen time compared to Touma until recently, probably after they did the general survey for that list.

As for the light novel listing, that's honestly not even relevant here. We're discussing the anime series and people's impressions of the characters based on that. I'm sure there's more depth and some great writing for Touma's character in the light novels, but the fact is it just didn't translate very well to the anime series. His character is extremely predictable and his development might as well be zero compared to what Accelerator has gone through in his limited screen time. Also, as has been mentioned, Accelerator does have more member favorites on MAL - this coming from people who are judging based on the anime, not the novels.
Mar 27, 2011 1:01 PM

Apr 2010
It was a bit disappointing after the last few episode but it had some funny parts.
The lunch scene was nice with Himegami chocking halfway and Touma accidentally opening her bra while trying to comfort her.
And Fukiyose coming towards him afterwards telling him that the clip of her bra is in front with Touma not understanding what she is talking about.
I liked the way how Fukiyose tried to lead the class in making a decision for what food they where going to eat and where they where going to eat it.
And when they decided Touma didn't have any food ones again being as slow as he is with eating.

It's surprising that everyone knew that Academy city is preparing for war which makes me wonder if they actually know against who this war is since it was mentioned that most espers didn't know anything about the magic side.
How will they know why they are fighting against?
Then there is also the part of Tsuchimikado talking to Accelerator at the end which suggests the the Anglican church is pretty far involved into Academy city which might suggest that both Academy city and the Anglican church will fight together against the Roman Catholic church.

The shame about this episode is that Touma and Accelerator didn't run into each other i mention this a couple of times before but i think it will make for a very interesting scene.
Mar 27, 2011 3:18 PM
Oct 2010
I'd like to mention that there aren't as many inconsistencies as some people are saying. Plot holes maybe, considering JC Staff's not so great adaptation, but the fact that some issues haven't been explained doesn't mean they have no explanation.
Aversa said:
It's surprising that everyone knew that Academy city is preparing for war which makes me wonder if they actually know against who this war is since it was mentioned that most espers didn't know anything about the magic side.
How will they know why they are fighting against?

Damn, this just made me aware they skipped something very important, I can't believe they did that...

At the end of the last arc in the novels, Academy City publicly recognized the magic side, saying it's an organization with it's own psychic development program called "magic." So basically, the people in the Academy believe they're fighting against Espers made by a different technology.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 27, 2011 3:55 PM

Jul 2010
alexcampos said:
-snipped for length-

432>313

-snipped again-

You're being pretty biased yourself here. You're only referring to MAL members -- people who probably share at least one thing in common, given that they like this site. How about the thousands out there, those who do not prefer English? There are many Chinese, Spanish, Germans, and of course native Japanese who will definitely disagree with your views.
By basing it solely on MAL's digits, you're just showing how narrow-minded you can be.
オタクなんじゃねぃよ
I'm not an otaku.
Mar 27, 2011 4:23 PM
Nov 2008
TheMetalOverlord said:
And to say Index hasn't done anything for the past 20 episodes is a big exaggeration considering she has helped out in the past magic arcs. Refer to my previous post for details.

Season 1 is irrelevant to this discussion. She's done jack all in season 2 other than that song that caused those that have strayed from the path of god (after committing themselves) to experience extreme pain. It's been a good 20 episodes since then.

Uiharu, Kuroko and Saten all played a major role in the Level Upper and final arcs of the Railgun anime. They also got screen time in nearly every episode.

Stop treating Railgun like it's Index. It isn't. It's a separate entity that unveils itself in a different manner, so the roles the characters play come out entirely different as to how they would in Index.
Mar 27, 2011 4:27 PM
Jun 2010
I hope they take any and all money that would go towards a season 3 of this and just make a season 2 and 3 of railgun, kthx.

Placing my bet on too many shounen speeches in the final episode.
Mar 27, 2011 7:43 PM

Feb 2010
Onibokusu said:
TheMetalOverlord said:
And to say Index hasn't done anything for the past 20 episodes is a big exaggeration considering she has helped out in the past magic arcs. Refer to my previous post for details.

Season 1 is irrelevant to this discussion. She's done jack all in season 2 other than that song that caused those that have strayed from the path of god (after committing themselves) to experience extreme pain. It's been a good 20 episodes since then.

Uiharu, Kuroko and Saten all played a major role in the Level Upper and final arcs of the Railgun anime. They also got screen time in nearly every episode.

Stop treating Railgun like it's Index. It isn't. It's a separate entity that unveils itself in a different manner, so the roles the characters play come out entirely different as to how they would in Index.
Three and half magic arcs this season, she helped in two and a half of them. The only one she didn't help out in was the Daihensai one but that's because nobody informed her about what was going on. Aside from Kuroko I think, I hardly see how Uiharu and Saten played a major role in the level upper arc. Uiharu rode in a car with the villain while Saten went emo and got herself in a coma. I still consider the last arc filler but the stuff they had Uiharu do in that arc wasn't anything major (unless you consider her and Kuroko bitching at each other major). Saten only did something major at the last episode which was 25 episodes too long for her to prove her worth (yeah I said 25, cause that's how long it like she had no good role to play). The rest of the series was just slice-of-life and fanservice which these girls were only good for.

I tried not judge Railgun on the same merit as Index, but when I just come off of loving Index and expecting more stuff like that except in the science portion of the universe but all I get is boob talk and one-shot Railgun fight wins you can't but feel very disappointed in the series.
Mar 27, 2011 8:32 PM

Nov 2010
Just one more episode and another season would probably be a little overboard since the story is sort of dragging on and losing it's interesting points little by little. But i just hope that they end it on a good note.
Mar 27, 2011 8:34 PM
Jan 2011
Nibbles335 said:
Just one more episode and another season would probably be a little overboard since the story is sort of dragging on and losing it's interesting points little by little. But i just hope that they end it on a good note.

A war isnt interesting?

Mar 27, 2011 11:40 PM

May 2009
IndexFanboy214 said:
Nibbles335 said:

A war isnt interesting?

A war isn't interesting without proper explanations about what's going on before and afterhand, even tiny, little bits of details is accepted/will be a great help to make someone understand or else, they might think that the anime just pulled an Deus Ex Machina to keep going the next season(anime-only watchers). That's what makes Index II for the others a total trash or it didn't reach their satisfaction, also, i really do think Season 1 was better at explaining things x(
AezileMar 27, 2011 11:43 PM

-- I'm looking for "The One" and I'll find her more quickly if I audition two at a time. Think you can do better? --
-- The World God Only Knows -- Toaru Majutsu no Index -- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai --
Mar 28, 2011 4:47 AM
Nov 2008
TheMetalOverlord said:
Three and half magic arcs this season, she helped in two and a half of them.

You mean she ran around and was there for two and a half of them? She didn't do anything.

Uiharu rode in a car with the villain while Saten went emo and got herself in a coma.

Saten provided deep insight into the way Level 0s must think in Academy City. In a city designed around espers, they have no esper abilities and no other special abilities, which is probably pretty stressful. Index has so far neglected this side of Academy City. Uiharu helped out the 'villain' so that she could stay useful to the rest of the story, all you did was describe the setting, not what happened within it.

The rest of the series was just slice-of-life and fanservice which these girls were only good for.

They're high ranking high school students (Misaka and Kuroko are, at least). High School girls tend to go shopping and have fun, nothing like Touma's life which is centred around a nun that happens to store 103,000 Holy Grimoires (after having lost his memory). Railgun and Index are completely different in this regard and cannot be compared.

I tried not judge Railgun on the same merit as Index, but when I just come off of loving Index and expecting more stuff like that except in the science portion of the universe but all I get is boob talk and one-shot Railgun fight wins you can't but feel very disappointed in the series.

So Misaka doing one shot Electro-Master Railgun wins is any different to Touma doing one hit wins with Imagine Breaker?

Both block and dodge for the entirety of their fights, then finish off their opponents in a single shot. Neither has anything over the other, Touma just specialises in close-range combat and Misaka's ultimate technique is generally long range.
Mar 28, 2011 10:56 AM

Jun 2010
about the fact that there is alot of repeatance in railgun, I want to say that Saten flipping up uiharu's skirt, and Kuroko reaping Misaka is not that annoying, if you take into account that every anime has some sort of repeatance. Bleach with ichigo using Getsuga, Naruto's harem-jutsu(got less, but still) Rena's take home move, and don't get me started on catch-phrases(nipah, uguu, etc). You shouldn't think of an anime less, jsut because there is some repeatance. I mean, it is not endless eight.
Mar 28, 2011 12:42 PM

Mar 2011
tsubasalover said:
LordRandus said:
FUCK YEAH AWAKI!
Not taking shit from anyone.

Episode was awesome btw.

I thought you would be happy to see her when I was watching that part, too. :)
Yep. My waifu always makes my day better. Watching the episode again made realize, it's actually more rushed than I thought it was. Next ones probly gonna go by so fucking fast, won't even know what happened.
I hate you all.
Mar 28, 2011 12:51 PM
Jan 2011
SomeIdiot said:
tsubasalover said:
LordRandus said:
FUCK YEAH AWAKI!

Episode was awesome btw.

Yep. My waifu always makes my day better. Watching the episode again made realize, it's actually more rushed than I thought it was. Next ones probly gonna go by so fucking fast, won't even know what happened.

Probably, but SS is very short though.

Mar 28, 2011 1:28 PM

Mar 2011
IndexFanboy214 said:
SomeIdiot said:
tsubasalover said:
LordRandus said:
FUCK YEAH AWAKI!

Episode was awesome btw.

True, but to me the pacing felt horrible.
I hate you all.
Mar 28, 2011 1:50 PM
Jan 2011
SomeIdiot said:
IndexFanboy214 said:
SomeIdiot said:
tsubasalover said:
LordRandus said:
FUCK YEAH AWAKI!

Episode was awesome btw.

True, but to me the pacing felt horrible.

Its not really different from what happened though. But the transition from V.13 epilogue to SS is kinda weird. Though im gonna kill JC Staff cuz of their animation fuck ups

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.