Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2011 4:04 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yuuki met Zero while getting the source of the kid in the vision, and he's mad.

Shiki and Rima!! It's been a long time!

Eh~~~, Yuuki meeting Maria! Because she wants to recruit her to night class.

Yuuki is the one who reopened the night class, which feeling guilty about what she's going to do is not good for Zero (she still cares about him), and I'm glad to see Ichijou senpai again (seems like he's going to replace Kaname).
tsubasaloverMar 28, 2011 7:40 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 22, 2011 7:06 AM

Jan 2009
tsubasalover said:
edit later (only saw 4 pages of the chapter).

I saw those 4 pages yesterday too, but didn't want to start a discussion since it wasn't the full chapter, nor could I read it. So Yuuki was feeling guilty? What did she say? And it was nice to see Takuma. :-)

So now after seeing the whole chapter and everything, it was really nice to see Shiki and Rima again. I also thought it was great that they supported Yuuki along with Aidou too. :) And Zero too in his own way.

So Yuuki is going ahead with trying to start the night class again. Maria will be there, and Sara wants to be part of the night class as well (with her girls). How scary. Wonder what type of trouble she'll cause. Still can't stand her. And poor Takuma. But at least he'll be the head of the class if he accepts the offer to be. So it looks like we'll be heading back to the school.
JadedLoverMar 28, 2011 1:59 AM

Apr 6, 2011 8:53 AM

Feb 2008
I still don't understand wtf Ichijou is doing with Sara. Hopefully now that she and her weird harem will be joining the night class we'll get some answers.

Least we're seeing more of Zero though.
Apr 6, 2011 9:32 AM

Aug 2010
I doubt Sara really wants to join the night class, its her opportunity to cause some chaos.
I think yuuki is doing this again to establish peace in the vampire world because everyone is freaking out since the purebloods have been wrecking havoc.
I don't think things are going to go back to normal.

I felt so bad for aidou in this chapter :( but he should be setting a good example for zero if he was able to dismiss the fact that yuuki's brother killed his father but he still supported her.

I chuckled when yuuki stole zero's prey :)
Apr 6, 2011 10:58 AM

Dec 2008
Kaname's on a killing spree and Yuuki decides that she wants to restart the night class. Shouldn't she be looking for Kaname?
Apr 6, 2011 11:25 AM

May 2010
So happy we get to see Zero in this chapter! <3 KYA~
Yuuki still cares for Zero♥ :)
Recruiting the night class! Sounds intresting! I Hope we will see more of Zero and possibly some Yuuki♥Zero action. >.< ..lol
I don't care if we never see Kaname again. xD

~Cant wait for more! :D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Apr 6, 2011 12:07 PM
Aug 2009
Villetta_Nu said:
Kaname's on a killing spree and Yuuki decides that she wants to restart the night class. Shouldn't she be looking for Kaname?

She doesn't really want to restart the night class. She just wants to gather a group of like-minded vampires who can share her responsibility because she knows that she can't handle Kaname and the rogue vampires alone.

I doubt they'll be running around Cross Academy having fun while evil vampires are kidnapping children in the streets... This is just an official way to reunite the old night class.
Apr 6, 2011 12:52 PM

Jan 2010
Sara's such a bitch...
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Apr 6, 2011 4:28 PM

Apr 2009
Meh I don't really want to go back to the academy setting. :/ But yeah, with so much going on, I doubt they'll just be sitting around school.
Apr 10, 2011 5:17 AM

Nov 2009
Regression to the night class. I guess?
Good chapter though.
Apr 12, 2011 8:30 AM

Sep 2010
Yuuki wants to start the night class again... but I wonder what Zero really feels about it. Plus I wonder why Kaname is out killing, which is freaking out the Vampire world. Hum.. I wonder what is going to happen if the night class starts again... Very interesting set up. I want to see more ZERO!!
Always Smile. Stay Classy.
Apr 16, 2011 10:58 AM

Apr 2009
IncognitoOtaku said:
I still don't understand wtf Ichijou is doing with Sara. Hopefully now that she and her weird harem will be joining the night class we'll get some answers.

Lol, this.
Sara is really annoying though.

stickymochi said:
Meh I don't really want to go back to the academy setting. :/

Me neither...>>

Idk, ATM I'm not very content with Vampire Knight... :/
Want to know why the hell Kaname's doing what he's doing..
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Apr 18, 2011 4:50 AM
Mar 2009
im losing track of yuuki's train of thought . . . :(
Jul 1, 2011 5:44 PM

Aug 2009
Yuuki establishing Night Class?
Sara will surely joined to start chaos.

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Nov 8, 2012 7:31 PM

Jun 2011
The first part of this chapter is so far my favorite part.

I love how Yuki knocks that guy out with her bag and then she's like "Oh no, I hit him to hard."

Then Zero comes and is like "That was my prey."
Yuki: "Then you shouldn't have let him get away."

Zero I'm sorry. I love you but you just got BURNED!

Yes! Yuki has finally grown some ovaries.

And she's reestablishing the night class yay :D

I forsee many Zeki moments in the future <3

Aido's appearance at the end was great. I love how he stood up for Yuki he is soo sweet!

Best chapter so far.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.