Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2011 3:18 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I've been thinking this for awhile now, but her voice just doesn't know how to growl or howl like a wolf. I've met grade schoolers that do a better impression. I wonder why they didn't just have someone else do those parts?

good episode otherwise though.
May 26, 2011 3:36 PM

Sep 2008
This episode only makes me respect Hayami more. Too bad Maya can never see that his actions are actually well-intentioned. Seems like she's really grasped her role, at least.
Jun 29, 2013 8:56 PM
Jan 2013
Hayami is so sly. He wiped Isadora off the front page and put Maya's wolf girl there, instead. :)
I laughed a lot at the different people's reactions. Enjouji should have known better than to goad Maya to show her part.
Your mean should be an even bell curve only if you watch every show that comes out. Having a high-slung mean doesn't mean you're rating improperly. It can also mean you're selecting shows well to watch mostly things you enjoy.
Sep 12, 2015 8:31 AM

Feb 2010
jacobpaige said:
I've been thinking this for awhile now, but her voice just doesn't know how to growl or howl like a wolf. I've met grade schoolers that do a better impression. I wonder why they didn't just have someone else do those parts?

All the VA are bad in this anime lol
Aug 14, 2017 12:28 PM
Aug 2014
Maya continues to be a method actor through and through.

Hayami continues to play Maya like a fiddle and not just Maya, he played the crowd in wanting to see Maya's play. Surprised Sakurakouji, nor anyone else seemed to pick up on it. Except the director.
Dec 7, 2019 6:37 AM

Oct 2015
Hayami may be drastic in his actions, but his intentions are in the right place. I hope he doesn't hurt Shiori though, I kinda like her a bit.

Coming back to Maya, I still think she's naive and someday when she's matured enough, she'll definitely understand Masumi's actions.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

More topics from this board

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 51 Discussion

jacobpaige - Mar 12, 2011

34 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 12, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 49 Discussion

9 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 12, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 45 Discussion

senerikfred - Dec 13, 2009

11 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Glass no Kamen (2005) Episode 47 Discussion

greentutu - Jun 29, 2013

7 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Glass Mask (2005) Episode 46 Discussion

5 by Alice_Huxley »»
Feb 11, 6:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.