Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 9, 2014 7:01 AM

Nov 2011
Satella-san come out well this time, I would say more dressed! XD
Episode in which something was missing in the narrative to make that proves addictive 100%.
Too discounted certain scenes and dialogues in certain times, in others it went just fine, but in the end I felt a little pathos.
The drawings are not the best in this TV version and the complaints do not help to create the atmosphere.
In the plot luckily there was a growing and has gone on, but expect more from this anime.
Aoi is a character always uncomfortable and irritating.
Ending starting to like it.
Dec 14, 2014 6:52 PM

Feb 2013
Another fight! Awesome. Looks like we get some backstory. That's good. Looks like a lot of stuff happened in the past.
Feb 9, 2015 8:19 AM

Jan 2012
New charcter introducend in every episode so far .that is dammit good.she looks like erza.

the mc male is cool. I mean aoi brother

Mar 12, 2015 8:29 AM
Jun 2013
well the start of the episode was gruesome with a girl missing her lower half.I dont get why they keep telling kazuya to stay away from this chick. I mean she hasint come off as evil or psycho. It also seems her glasses still has shape shifting powers lol. wow that one girl sure was having a nice dream. ummm why did noone tell this chick that she told the students to escape before. I think that would have stopped this from happening. Also I never seen someone hit a girl in the vagina in an anime before this show lol. Ill say one thing this show sure keeps the action going which is good. Gatta keep our attention. It seems going by the comments some are annoyed by the fanserice. Did people not know this is ecchi?
souledge94Mar 12, 2015 8:32 AM
Jun 17, 2015 7:31 AM

May 2013
Kazuya, don't just walk into a girl's room! Especially when she DIDN'T answer!
Satellizer's not really the Untouchable Queen when it comes to third-years.
Kazuya's Freezing is pretty OP.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Dec 6, 2015 12:45 AM
Apr 2015
This was a good episode for the most part. The cringe factor for me really came in full force when I heard the awful reason Ingrid wholeheartedly devoted herself to keeping the second years "in order". It's like the story made her racist against second years for not being strong enough when they were noobs to the whole Pandora thing. It was such a weak reason to fight with the ferocity that she did that it made the whole "lesson learned" part feel more like a "duh, that should have happened a long time ago" moment.

Gotta give this show credit though, I still want to see the next episode. This world has a cool set of mechanics that haven't fully been explored yet. I'm sure by the end, there will be a bunch of bull-crap abilities that surpass all other abilities because of "friendship" and "determination"... and 20 implants buried inside your back.
Jun 4, 2016 2:48 AM

Dec 2015
Let him become your limiter already giiirl. A new face, Indian probably
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 11, 2016 7:36 PM

Feb 2014
I'm done, really.

Can't believe I'm dropping an anime....... I can't believe...

This anime is sugoku painful, to watch.... the events, the outcomes, the main characters... pissed me off. Muri.

Dropped: 1/10

I'll try the specials of this, at least let's see if some pure fanservice and ecchi of this raises my mood.
TechOtakuJul 11, 2016 7:53 PM
Mar 10, 2017 5:09 PM
Jul 2018
Man, I can't watch this anymore, it's so bad.

Main girl keeps getting blamed for everything for no reason, they say its like "military" but this clowny shit is far from it, the fanservice is garbage, they train by fighting each other and promoting lone wolf acts even though the actual enemy is far from human size, and apparently the students can destroy the school as they please with nobody noticing until the end
Aug 4, 2017 2:47 PM

Nov 2014
Kazuya has no respect for people's personal space. He grabs their arms when he wants to talk to them, barges in their rooms, has to force himself not to read their diaries. What is wrong with this dude,? Aside from that, it's an entertaining show. A 6.5/10 for me so far.
Apr 24, 2022 12:29 PM

May 2017
aikaflip said:
Kazuya has no respect for people's personal space. He grabs their arms when he wants to talk to them, barges in their rooms, has to force himself not to read their diaries. What is wrong with this dude,? Aside from that, it's an entertaining show. A 6.5/10 for me so far.

Pretty much this. Other than the insufferable MC and seemingly random BOOBA moments, this show is not half bad so far.
Aug 5, 2022 1:13 AM
Mar 2021
i find it funny ingrid kept on using phrases like "dispose of" like she was gonna kill satelizer or something 😂
or is killing allowed when keeping the order
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Freezing Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kiba1996 - Feb 25, 2011

96 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:50 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 18, 2011

94 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 11:15 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Feb 12, 2011

78 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:55 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Feb 4, 2011

99 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Freezing Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jan 21, 2011

127 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 19, 9:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.