Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2011 3:58 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh my.... So that's Lydienne! The girl that started all this mess... Well I expected someone less beautiful! Really I found her so stunningly beautiful to really be Lydienne! Oh well... SO then everyone betrays everyone.... Now I'm lost in this mess of betrayals... Really why they do this and that.... Really I don't get it all atm... I guess that Fred wanted to protect Lydienne over all costs and ended up provoking all this mess...

And Natasha... Okay lesee... Natasha looks like she's sided with Gael and co.... Mireille is obviously on Frederick's side... BTW why Gael knows that Mireille is covering Fred's place... gahh... Oh well... but the problem here is... Who's side Richard is! I have no idea what's up with Richard... Well... Anyway Mireille is on a pinch... I hope she can escape from there!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2017 9:46 PM
Jul 2011
I'm just here to say I'm glad I didn't drop this before this chapter. <3
Azure Knight! I didn't saw that coming.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 28 Discussion

shanimebib - Feb 19, 2016

4 by bohe_naicha »»
May 11, 2022 12:31 PM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 12 Discussion

Surana - Dec 5, 2017

0 by Surana »»
Dec 5, 2017 11:22 AM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 1 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 22, 2010

3 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 25, 2013 5:19 PM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 8 Discussion

rebwaters - Jun 24, 2011

3 by removed-user »»
Nov 17, 2012 3:45 PM

Poll: » Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken Chapter 2 Discussion

rebwaters - Aug 22, 2010

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 3, 2012 9:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.