Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 13, 2011 12:45 AM

Mar 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok what i found weird is when the one of the girls peep in the guys face

but i like when two of the girls Scissored ;)

dirty sanchez was ok i guess its funny how they treat it formaly

A lot of DEEP sucking And RIDING gotta admit it was a great ending for a crappy first episode

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 5, 2013 9:34 PM

Sep 2010
happy ending
ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Feb 5, 2013 11:24 PM

Aug 2012
Ehhh I'll definitely give it CREDIT for having an interesting concept. But that was SUCH a CRAPPY endiing .............

The only part I really liked was the Glasses Dude. He was funny and very enjoyable to watch. Damn first timer LOL

The scenes with the other 2 girls disturbed me. That foreign chick turned violent even though her motive was revenge but still..... ! And the brown haired girl got a disease and they still having sex??? ugh.....

Concept : 9/10
First ep : 9.5/10 (was a nice , hot footjob)
Second ep : 4/10 (crappy ending, story got a bit out of hand)
Final Score: N/A
Jun 3, 2013 10:18 AM
Jul 2012
Hey guys. Are you sure that Virgin Auction is a good, nice h-anime series? I want to make sure that it has no bad elements such as Rape,Tentacles,and worst of all, NTR. The two sites have different information.

According to the animetric site, it claims that it has no rape or forced sex situations. http://www.animetric.com/Review/Hentai-Reviews/Virgin-Auction.html

According to the hentaicrunch site, it claims it has drama,Yuri,and rape (which is a bad element)
http://www.hentaicrunch.com/hentai/watch/virgin-auction/
Jul 21, 2013 7:52 AM
Oct 2010
Yep, the ending with the 3rd girl is a bit unbelievable, but it was a gulp of fresh air in the world of hentai.

Chaos-Zero said:
I want to make sure that it has no bad elements such as Rape,Tentacles,and worst of all, NTR.

Well... It does have some bad elements, but they're not so explicit. There are surely no tentacles or sex devices, the sex is 100% natural. There is a rape (in flashbacks) and kinda NTR (if we may call so having sex with a girl sold). There are also elements of BDSM, but I've personally seen much more cruel hentai. I'd even say, it's realistic as life isn't always bright and happy, and here good and bad things are balanced. In other words, it doesn't focus on bad elements purposely as a part of torture etc.
BUT. Though life may be tough sometimes the plot line is organized in the way that this hentai turns out to be optimistic and life-asserting. Quite a surprising ending, maybe a bit rushed but still positive. You may check out Erodude's review for some more details.
In any case, try to give it a chance, Shoujo Auction is not that scary =)))) In my opinion, it is worth giving a try.
ArrviljaJul 21, 2013 7:57 AM
Aug 27, 2014 8:32 PM

Oct 2013
good ending
nanofate fan
konata x kagami fan
Nov 13, 2014 10:45 PM
Oct 2013
kinda happy story this was. Light-hearted till the end with the exception of that explouding head stomp... Looks like all the virgin buyers are nice guys so getting bought always ends in happy end.

Rape scene from last episode was sorta real. The rape did happen but the actual scene was imagined. Was not unexpected I guess.
Dec 22, 2015 8:11 PM

Jun 2014
I laughed so hard at the golden shower request holy shit
H is love H is life
Jun 9, 2016 5:40 PM

Oct 2015
-First episode was good, I loved that girl dominating that guy

-The second was just fine

-Those rape / gangbang imaginations... why..? Why not leave it without..? pff... By the way, the first imagination was the gangbang + rape, anal and PUSSY, then the second was a guy only: "Don't worry, I WON'T TAKE your VIRGINITY..." Really?...-.-" Who you want to fool producers? Not me, unfornutely =(

-Refreshing endings are always welcome.

6-7/10
TechOtaku-hJun 9, 2016 6:25 PM
Jan 4, 2018 5:39 PM
Jul 2018
"The secret for eternal life is definitely the golden shower of a virgin!" This might sound random, but hearing him say that made me think of that guy from Herodotus who used the urine of a virgin to cure his blindness (note that it's been a few years since I read this fairy-tale like historical text, so my memory might be off).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shoujo Auction Episode 1 Discussion

Rasco - Jan 13, 2011

4 by removed-user »»
Jan 4, 2018 5:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.