Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Jun 24, 2023 9:43 PM
Jun 2023
Ending was amazing
Jul 30, 2023 5:49 PM
Dec 2021
GOOODDDDD and VERY GOOODDDD
Aug 17, 2023 11:50 AM
May 2023
Lekkain said:
HeroicIdealism said:

Came here to say this. Sora was 100% selfish and never showed any sympathy towards Haruka's mental struggle with their relationship. She just forced him to throw his life away -- which in itself could have been made up for if she wasn't a little bitchy whore. I liked most of the other characters though.

Yeah, unfortunately the anime kinda skips over the part where Sora shows sympathy for Haru and his struggles towards their relationship; in the Visual Novel, the whole reason why she tries commit suicide is because she feels she is a burden to her brother and his happiness. She explains this during the lake scene before attempting to drown herself. In the anime though? She just runs away from him and later regrets her actions.
She sent a text to Haru about not wanting to cause him more trouble because of her love for him. That's when he realised she was going to kill herself and started looking for her.
Aug 28, 2023 6:36 AM

Jul 2020
Idk why this show's being so much hated on, its only downside is the boring repetitive arcs in the middle. 1st arc was pretty good and the last one - close to awesome. 
Sep 13, 2023 9:16 AM
Sep 2023
It was kinda sad ending for me i did not want this anime to end i hope for s 2 but i know it will not come
Nov 30, 2023 7:44 PM
Dec 2020
why the end is shitty like that?
Nov 30, 2023 7:45 PM
Dec 2020
why the end is shitty like that?
Dec 17, 2023 1:25 AM

Nov 2023
Honestly not a bad show. The timeline I like was the one with the childhood friend of Haruka. Also, the OST is really good WHAT THE FUCK
Dec 30, 2023 8:25 PM

Aug 2014
Positives:

-Captivating Background music

-Captivating Scenery with the country town during summer

-You really feel immerse in the story from episode 1

-They show sexx scenes, specially in the glasses girl arc and the Sora arc. BIG PLUS!!!

Negatives:

-That DAMN RESET stuff. Gosh, it just makes each arc feel like nothing.

- The first two arcs were just plain boring, that not even the ecchi scenes can save it.

- The only two arcs that matter is the glasses-girl arc and the sister arc. And the glasses girl arc was boring in its own way as well, but it was saved because they have a history together, because of the ecchi scenes, and because the glasses girl has an AMAZING BODY.

-This anime would definitely had been one of my favorite romance anime EVER if it had just stuck with a love triangle from the very beginning with the male MC, the glasses chick, and the sister.
Jan 18, 4:59 AM
Jan 2015
It was good. Some of the stories more fun and some a little serious.
Jan 27, 6:37 PM
Sep 2023
"any normal person fucking their sister would be smart enough to lock the door" - colin evans
Feb 4, 6:39 PM
Apr 2022
this is not a good anime
Feb 11, 8:40 AM
May 2017
It was a great experience; the animation and the atmosphere was godly. Honestly, I wish the 4 different route were actually two routes with both first 2 and last 2 as their own combined arc as it made more sense.

It tried it best to have 4 different ending but of course each story line had little time develop it's character but the last 2 felt like a much better execution. I don't know the hatred this story got. It was great drama/romance Anime. I think people see incest and instantly get grossed out by it without seeing that it actually is about something else. I feel bad for the class rep. I am happy they got the good ending.

Also, Omake spoiled reveals the fact that Nao saved both of them.

Feb 24, 8:12 PM

May 2022
Sora's route is far the best one. It always got me wanting for more, especially the two last, despite don't being the one with more character development or drama.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Nov 8, 2010

185 by Obscurantist »»
Feb 20, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.