Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 23, 2011 9:54 PM

Aug 2010
Nao or Akira, Nao didnt seem to hate their incest relationship, ofc felt awkard for her but in the end she kind of approved.
I have nothing against incest, but i wouldnt have an incest relationship.
Oct 29, 2011 5:20 AM

May 2011
I chose Nao. Of all the girls she seems to be the one that would have been most family oriented towards being close to both Sora and Haru. As much as i thought Sora was adorable, I just couldn't pick the incest route. However, i do think that Nao would be the best to have around so Sora wouldn't be left behind. Nao seems to be the most patient and mindful of all the girls.
Nov 2, 2011 11:38 PM
Jan 2010
I chose Nao because she is mature and has a lustful body.
Nov 4, 2011 7:03 AM
Jul 2018
Sora
I'd buy packages of condoms :P
Nov 7, 2011 3:08 PM

Nov 2010
WHAT!?

how did my choice get passed by
Nov 20, 2011 11:55 AM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
That was a hard choice. Most of the girls are cute. I haven't seen the anime yet. But I picked Kasugano Sora. She is extremely cute and would be my sister. Can't get better than that. ^_~
Nov 21, 2011 7:41 PM

Jun 2011
Sora ofcourse~ Her TSUNiness won me over for her acting that way have a reason or two... TWINCEST 100%!
"Them who looks blind at ANIME, looks blind at SALVATION."
Jan 4, 2012 8:04 PM

Dec 2010
Sora. definitely sora.
Jan 6, 2012 9:23 AM
Sep 2011
Sora!! Shes the reason I watched this Anime. Second I would say is Kazuha.
Jan 8, 2012 4:22 PM
May 2011
I'm not against incest (in anime ofc, real life sisters can just suck it.), but my personal preference is the cheerful type.
Akira Amatsume all the way.
Jan 9, 2012 3:00 AM
Jan 2012
How could i ever not choose someone with a cat on there head?
Feb 29, 2012 10:37 PM
Jul 2018
Sora FTW XD
Mar 4, 2012 12:05 PM

Sep 2011
Nao. Most mature and believable character in the show. I loved her.
No.
Mar 24, 2012 3:51 AM

Oct 2009
Kasugano Sora -incest route- (your vote)
Apr 18, 2012 1:45 AM
Jan 2012
Sora because she likes it anytime and anyway ( jk ), and she walks around the house naked *.*
Apr 21, 2012 6:00 AM
Apr 2012
I liked Sora the most, but since this is a if "I was him" situation then I wouldnt go that route, because, well, incest just isnt my thing lol.

So Akira. She seemed like she would be fun.
Jun 11, 2012 6:56 PM

Sep 2011
There's no Tammy right? So no one

It depends. If I just want one of them as my little fuck-toy I'd definitely pick Kozue.
But if we're talking actual long-term relationship, then I'd pick Motoka or Yahiro. Those are the only people who seem like someone you'd actually enjoy just hanging out with, and they're the only ones' I'd want to have a family with because I think they'd both make great mothers. Sora and I would just get a retard-baby and that's nothing to get excited over, plus I'm not crazy about tsunderes.
Ok now I'm talking about settling down and having children with fictional cartoon characters. I should get out more.
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jul 4, 2012 1:05 AM

May 2012
Wow Sora is winning the poll by over 60%, and I though I was the only one who liked her. Anyway yeah my vote goes for Sora :)
Jul 16, 2012 4:09 PM

Jun 2012
I liked kazuha the most.
Jul 28, 2012 11:36 AM
Jul 2012
For me, It was either Sora or Akira. I loved the storyline behind both characters (Dead mom, broken childhood)
Aug 3, 2012 9:48 AM
Jan 2012
Obviously Sora. She is a sweet, little girl. That's a rarity in this age (mean XXI age).
Sep 2, 2012 1:17 PM

Jul 2012
Kazuha... She's pretty, talented, and rich....

You got no parents and no job for income... I would unconsciously pick her anyway- she's pretty and smart.
Jun 20, 2013 2:26 AM

Nov 2011
Akira without a single doubt! She's so cheerful and full of energy!
Jun 20, 2013 2:28 AM

Sep 2012
If I had to choose? What the hell is that?

The story is about Haru and these girls. I've got nothing to do with it.

I though him and Kazuha were the best together.
Jul 5, 2013 4:31 PM
Jan 2013
I'd pick the girl I was closest with, which would most likely be Sora. The events in the anime that led to Haruka falling in love with and his subsequent relationship with Sora was, I felt, very natural and bound to happen sooner or later. I already want my own Sora ending anyway. Did I mention Sora's Dere moments are among my favorites in the show. Otherwise I would probably pick Akira because A.)She's damn cute. B.)She's very open minded and agreeable (two very important traits imo). And C.) She's very perceptive and supportive of her loved ones be they friend or family, or lover.
"There is perhaps no phenomenon which contains so much destructive feeling as moral indignation, which permits envy or hate to be acted out under the guise of virtue."
— Erich Fromm
Jul 15, 2013 8:15 AM

Dec 2008
I would not bang my sister obviously, and just bang the hell outta the hot older broad, the childhoof friend. I think that way I have a gal my age and older more developed skirt to plow, and with only 2 broads I can focus on each of them alot, while still not overbudening myself, and leaving the option of adding one or two more femals to make a complete harem. YAh...thats a gewd plan! ^~^
Jul 16, 2013 4:51 PM
Jul 2012
Sora.
Oct 1, 2013 11:52 PM

Jul 2013
Kazuha hands down. Way less annoying than the other girls.
Oct 1, 2013 11:58 PM

Dec 2011
Xelythia said:
Kazuha hands down. Way less annoying than the other girls.

Migiwa Kazuha -ojou girl route- (your vote)

100% agree.
Dec 28, 2013 7:49 PM

Oct 2013
If I was Haruka, I would probably go with Akira, the miko girl. I just liked her immediately. She is so cute, cheerful and sweet. Love her. As a second choice, I would go with Kozue, the class rep. I still don't understand why she didn't have her route in the anime. Not fair :(
Dec 29, 2013 12:06 AM

Oct 2013
Sora hands down. I dont have a sister so bite me. But i can say its pretty hypocritical to be against incest if you support free love.

This could also be due to writing a 12 ep anime but Sora and Haru arc is the most fleshed out [not trying to pull a joke there]

Apr 25, 2014 11:01 PM

Dec 2012
Migiwa Kazuha -ojou girl route- (your vote)

Apr 27, 2014 2:19 AM

Feb 2013
Sora
Apr 27, 2014 8:01 AM

Dec 2013
Akira
May 14, 2014 4:31 AM

Jan 2014
Migiwa Kazuha (the viola girl)
or Kuranaga, Kozue (the class president)
or the shop owner.
May 15, 2014 5:57 PM

Apr 2014
I really like Akira route or Nao route. Kazuha route is a little bit short for me but is still good and Sora route yeah I hate Incest is just fell so wrong.
"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."
-Winston Churchill
May 27, 2014 1:28 PM

May 2014
SORA SORA SORA SORA SORA SORA
I find her appealing and really cute, and the whole wincest is a hard part to accept, it's a step that Haru took in starting a relationship with her so why not
Jun 9, 2014 2:47 PM

Apr 2011
Nao. Anyone except Sora. So damn clingy, annoying and needy.

No idea what the rest of you see in her ... her arc's made even worse by the fact that Haru ends up cheating to be with her.
Jun 9, 2014 3:33 PM

May 2014
Blind_Guardian said:

No idea what the rest of you see in her ... her arc's made even worse by the fact that Haru ends up cheating to be with her.

Nao is alright but I found her quite annoying, and her child design is kind of overdone as well like cmon she had huge ass titties that were like the size of a 20 year olds and she was like what? 8-11?

Sora is needy because of her attachment to Haru due to him being the only important figure in her life(especially since their parents death) but Ik what you mean, she did seem too demanding and basically tried to make Haru only pay attention to her.

Her arc wasn't horrible tbh since basically the plot is based on the whole "twincest" thing, and I just personally think she's so cute and I would have went with the incest route just like Haru did. Incest is really like a taboo nowadays and is generally viewed as a sick topic, I get it how there's blood relations involved, but people have said that doesn't matter is love gets the best of the situation. I personally don't even know how to answer this whole incest thing, since I probably do sound like a stupid cunt or something, but I would have just did that Haru did(except for bitch slap her lol)
Jun 18, 2014 10:44 PM

Mar 2014
Blind_Guardian said:

She's needy and clingy for good reasons.. And most of the time it didn't come off as overbearing till the last few episodes when she thought she would lose the only person she cared about to someone else.. For the majority of the anime she was just fucking around with him

And their relationship was the most fleshed out to the point where his relationship with Nao felt forced(which both Nao and Haruka stated) there comes a time where two characters are literally made for each other.. Haruka and Sora are a good example.. Nao's a good and mature character but she just wasn't the one for Haruka
Jun 23, 2014 9:53 PM
Nov 2013
I would pick Kozue because her route in Haruka na Sora is very funny <3 besides, she is so cuuuute ^u^
My second option would be Kazuha, I really like her temperamental side.
And I don't know why Sora has so many fans, her arc was random like, "Haruka saw Sora masturbating and could only think about her." I know he was in love with her but this was many years ago and HE WAS DATING, he had to cheat with someone to be with Sora, if he wasn't in love with Nao then why he would be her boyfriend? Just to fu** her? Besides, she only cared about her feelings while Haruka was suffering with 'that ' situation and she said that nothing MATTERS as only as Haruka stay by her side (my conclusion: she wouldn't care about their child.) It's not like I don't like incest, it's just because Sora is selfish, spoiled and annoying. And there is this thing about "Haruka is the only thing she has" GIRL, go make some friends, GO HAVE A LIFE! You don't live in function of your brother... (Yes, I know that it just anime but I couldn't stand people saying: "Haruka is the only thing she has" or "Sora couldn't live without Haruka" it pisses me off...)
Jun 23, 2014 9:55 PM
Aug 2012
Motoka is obviously the best choice.
Jun 25, 2014 2:55 AM
Jun 2014
I choosed Akira Amatsume. Her route touched me the most.
Jul 6, 2014 9:28 AM

Mar 2014
chibilover09 said:
I would pick Kozue because her route in Haruka na Sora is very funny <3 besides, she is so cuuuute ^u^
And I don't know why Sora has so many fans, her arc was random like, "Haruka saw Sora masturbating and could only think about her." I know he was in love with her but this was many years ago and HE WAS DATING, he had to cheat with someone to be with Sora, if he wasn't in love with Nao then why he would be her boyfriend? Just to fu** her? Besides, she only cared about her feelings while Haruka was suffering with 'that ' situation and she said that nothing MATTERS as only as Haruka stay by her side (my conclusion: she wouldn't care about their child.) It's not like I don't like incest, it's just because Sora is selfish, spoiled and annoying. And there is this thing about "Haruka is the only thing she has" GIRL, go make some friends, GO HAVE A LIFE! You don't live in function of your brother... (Yes, I know that it just anime but I couldn't stand people saying: "Haruka is the only thing she has" or "Sora couldn't live without Haruka" it pisses me off...)

Kozue? You mean the worst character in the series. Who has the least amount of screen time yet gets the most butthurt over a situation that had little to nothing to do with her..the reason Sora has a lot of fans are due to her arguably been the best character in the anime.. And no her arc started to collide with Nao(who's better than the girls you listed) and even before that Haruka kept contemplating his relationship with Sora as evidenced by the crap ton of flash backs and him thinking about touching her and dreaming about her.. So this was WAYY before he saw her touching herself to him.."Many years ago" if that was the case then everything I stated before I typed this about Haruka wouldn't have happened.. He stated he saw her as a woman instead of his sister when she was let go by the hospital and was full on denial since then..Denial is also the reason he dated Nao because he wanted to see if he had actual feelings for Nao instead of Sora but to his fear he didn't.. He was scared because he knew his friends nor society would approve of an incestous relationship.. What are you talking about? In almost every route Sora loved him yet she didn't care that much of him being with another girl.. Yea she was jealous but she never acted like a bitch nor whined about it until Nao and that's due to the fact Nao practically raped Haruka like she was the one wearing the pants in the relationship..Sora is selfish but clearly not to the extent you're using.. She maybe spoiled(not really) but finest change the fact she's helped him numerous times through your the house and when he was sick
Jul 10, 2014 12:59 PM
Nov 2013
TheGrandSage23 said:
chibilover09 said:

Kozue? You mean the worst character in the series. Who has the least amount of screen time yet gets the most butthurt over a situation that had little to nothing to do with her..the reason Sora has a lot of fans are due to her arguably been the best character in the anime.. And no her arc started to collide with Nao(who's better than the girls you listed) and even before that Haruka kept contemplating his relationship with Sora as evidenced by the crap ton of flash backs and him thinking about touching her and dreaming about her.. So this was WAYY before he saw her touching herself to him.."Many years ago" if that was the case then everything I stated before I typed this about Haruka wouldn't have happened.. He stated he saw her as a woman instead of his sister when she was let go by the hospital and was full on denial since then..Denial is also the reason he dated Nao because he wanted to see if he had actual feelings for Nao instead of Sora but to his fear he didn't.. He was scared because he knew his friends nor society would approve of an incestous relationship.. What are you talking about? In almost every route Sora loved him yet she didn't care that much of him being with another girl.. Yea she was jealous but she never acted like a bitch nor whined about it until Nao and that's due to the fact Nao practically raped Haruka like she was the one wearing the pants in the relationship..Sora is selfish but clearly not to the extent you're using.. She maybe spoiled(not really) but finest change the fact she's helped him numerous times through your the house and when he was sick

Pffff... Did you mean "the character that don't have appearance nor a character development that only appears in the final episode because of the drama"? Kozue just don't get appearance in the anime, I readed the visual novel and she have MUCH more appearance in there, plus, I played her route at the fandisc and she is cute, thought she have little to do with the situation she was in love with Haruka and she was friends with him, it's not like she messed up their lifes she wss just accounseling him and it is ok if you think she's the worst girl, your opinion is one of much other opinions of someone who just watched the anime and want to say sh*t. And about Sora, she IS spoiled, in the first time she received a 'no' from Haruka, she decided to suicide, if she isn't spoiled she is what? Besides, she knew the situation Haruka was and she just said "don't care about that" how could he not care??? Plus, there is the story of the babies, she said if it happens she will do something, what she will do? Abort? Even if she decided to take care of the kid she wouldn't make it, Sora don't want to take care of herself, ALWAYS depending on Haruka for everything... She said in one of the last episodes that she would take care of him and not trouble him, when Haruka was annoyed and said a 'no' to Sora, she decided to suicide... If this isn't troubling them what it is? I readed her route in the fandisc and it contrast highly what a bunch of fans think, it is not a "happy story" it is just more H scenes for her, even her original route have more h scenes than story... I know a buch of fans here only watched this sh** that was the anime so, let me simplify for you, 'Haruka fell in love with Sora again just because she saw her masturbating, (he forget the story of being love with her once, only remembering because of that scene) then, tried to take Nao to a hotel and molest her, a few days later he f*cks Sora and started being "friendly" towards her, later Kozue and Nao found they fucking, Haruka tries to end with Sora, she decides to suicide, Nao saves them and they go to other country". Simple as that, now tell me, if Sora isn't spoiled them what? And don't tell me that illness think cause she don't have it, she is just weak, she knows how to make friends and take care of herself, she just don't want it.
Aug 18, 2014 2:51 PM

Mar 2014
chibilover09 said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

Pffff... Did you mean "the character that don't have appearance nor a character development that only appears in the final episode because of the drama"? Kozue just don't get appearance in the anime, I readed the visual novel and she have MUCH more appearance in there, plus, I played her route at the fandisc and she is cute, thought she have little to do with the situation she was in love with Haruka and she was friends with him, it's not like she messed up their lifes she wss just accounseling him and it is ok if you think she's the worst girl, your opinion is one of much other opinions of someone who just watched the anime and want to say sh*t. And about Sora, she IS spoiled, in the first time she received a 'no' from Haruka, she decided to suicide, if she isn't spoiled she is what? Besides, she knew the situation Haruka was and she just said "don't care about that" how could he not care??? Plus, there is the story of the babies, she said if it happens she will do something, what she will do? Abort? Even if she decided to take care of the kid she wouldn't make it, Sora don't want to take care of herself, ALWAYS depending on Haruka for everything... She said in one of the last episodes that she would take care of him and not trouble him, when Haruka was annoyed and said a 'no' to Sora, she decided to suicide... If this isn't troubling them what it is? I readed her route in the fandisc and it contrast highly what a bunch of fans think, it is not a "happy story" it is just more H scenes for her, even her original route have more h scenes than story... I know a buch of fans here only watched this sh** that was the anime so, let me simplify for you, 'Haruka fell in love with Sora again just because she saw her masturbating, (he forget the story of being love with her once, only remembering because of that scene) then, tried to take Nao to a hotel and molest her, a few days later he f*cks Sora and started being "friendly" towards her, later Kozue and Nao found they fucking, Haruka tries to end with Sora, she decides to suicide, Nao saves them and they go to other country". Simple as that, now tell me, if Sora isn't spoiled them what? And don't tell me that illness think cause she don't have it, she is just weak, she knows how to make friends and take care of herself, she just don't want it.

1) I'm not talking about the light novel I'm talking about the anime I which she was the worst character in the show.. Don't like my opinion? Grow the fuck up kid.. Not everyone has the same thought as you.. She was poorly written from the get go..
2) Cute? That's your only reason for liking her? Oh and because she likes Haruka yet did nothing about it? Fucking fail
3)"first time she received a no she decided to commit suicide" false
4)"and don't tell me it's the illness" so you're trying to cop out? That's one of the biggest reasons she's the way she is so I can say it is because IT IS..
5)lol to keep saying he fell in live with her because he saw her hack off while the anime contradicts 85% of your entire post.. Saying it doesn't make it so and denial is evident with you... Her not wanting to make friends isn't being spoiled..
6) you're overrating her being spoiled.. When he needed help she helped him.. The problem was Haruka tries to solve every problem on his own and rarely asked for her help.. Yea she's spoiled and there's nothing wrong with that because it never got overboard
7) "your opinions is one of much other opinions of someone who watched the anime and wants to say shit" grow the fuck up and stop trying to damage control you little fanboy... She's a shit character that's my opinion and is back up by a lot of other opinions if you like her then more fucking power to you but that doesn't change what I think

Try harder next time
Aug 27, 2014 2:42 PM
May 2013
Blind_Guardian said:

Pretty much sums up my opinion. Twincest aside, goodness gracious, Sora is so bloody OBNOXIOUS. :(
“A word is a bridge thrown between myself and another. If one end of the bridge depends on me, then the other depends on my addressee. A word is territory shared by both adresser and addressee, by the speaker and his interlocutor” - Mikhail Baktin
Aug 27, 2014 3:18 PM

Jul 2014
I found Kazuha mildly likeable, hated the rapey childhood friend and didn't care for the rest of the boobs girls. The pretty white haired boy should've ignored all of'em and gone for the d. Nakazato it is then. Or Kazuha's father. Yum.
Sep 1, 2014 4:47 PM
Nov 2013
TheGrandSage23 said:
chibilover09 said:

1) I'm not talking about the light novel I'm talking about the anime I which she was the worst character in the show.. Don't like my opinion? Grow the fuck up kid.. Not everyone has the same thought as you.. She was poorly written from the get go..
2) Cute? That's your only reason for liking her? Oh and because she likes Haruka yet did nothing about it? Fucking fail
4)"and don't tell me it's the illness" so you're trying to cop out? That's one of the biggest reasons she's the way she is so I can say it is because IT IS..
5)lol to keep saying he fell in live with her because he saw her hack off while the anime contradicts 85% of your entire post.. Saying it doesn't make it so and denial is evident with you... Her not wanting to make friends isn't being spoiled..
6) you're overrating her being spoiled.. When he needed help she helped him.. The problem was Haruka tries to solve every problem on his own and rarely asked for her help.. Yea she's spoiled and there's nothing wrong with that because it never got overboard
7) "your opinions is one of much other opinions of someone who watched the anime and wants to say shit" grow the fuck up and stop trying to damage control you little fanboy... She's a shit character that's my opinion and is back up by a lot of other opinions if you like her then more fucking power to you but that doesn't change what I think

Try harder next time

1) "Worst character in the show" is your opinion. She had the same right as Sora to love him, Sora stealed Haruka from Nao and nobody said a think, just because Kozue said that Haruka and Sora's relationship is strange everyone hates her because of this. Plus, getting angry just because I spoke bad of your waifu? And I am the kid here... YOU have to learn how to respect each other opinions, don't liked? Send me a virus.

2) We need a reason to like a character? I simply liked her. Most because of her courage on how she tried to stop Haruka in the anime.
In the game, it was because of her determination on making Haruka to notice her. And doing nothing about her crush on Haruka? -.- She only realized that she loved him when she discovered about Haruka relationship with Sora, before that, she was happy with just to talk with him. And it's me who don't respect the others opinion...

3) True in the anime.

4) An illness? That was never revealed on the anime, it's just said that she had a weak body... She don't have even ashma.

5) I never said that 'that event' made Haruka fall for Sora, I just said that was what it made her arc happens in the anime, like, her arc was Nao's arc in the beginning.

6) Now we are getting in the correct way, she IS spoiled. And on what she could help Haruka? On WHAT she helped Haruka? On making him food? Like, Haruka ALWAYS made her food so it's more like a payback. PLUS, she more troubles Haruka than helps him in her arc, an example is their public affection and I will not even mention her suicide attempt; even if he decided to tell Sora she wouldn't do NOTHING about this, saying that they are "special".

7) Wow, there are so much errors in that part...
First: I never tried to change your opinion, I just spoke MY opinion, and you overracted.
Second: "Shit character" your opinion. Like I said before, the show was poorly written, so why you are expecting a supporting character in a 12 episodes short anime adaptation to be well written?
Third: Are you saying me to grow up? You're making such a confusion and you're telling me to grow up?
Fourth: I don't know what you meant by saying "damage control" and I'm a fangirl ;3

And please man, just shut up, I don't wanna hear anymore stupid excuses about this poorly written anime adaptation.
chibilover09Sep 2, 2014 8:32 AM
Sep 1, 2014 6:01 PM

May 2014
chibilover09 said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

Try harder next time

1) "Worst character in the show" your opinion. She had the same right as Sora to love him, Sora stealed Haruka from Nao and nobody said a think, just because Kozue said that Haruka and Sora's relationship is strange everyone hates her because of this. Plus, getting angry just because I spoke bad of your waifu? And I am the kid here... YOU have to learn how to respect each other opinions, don't liked? Send me a virus.

2) We need a reason to like a character? I simply liked her. Most because of her courage on how she tried to stop Haruka in the anime. In the game, it was because of her determination on making Haruka to notice her.

3) True in the anime.

4) An illness? That was never revealed on the anime, it's just said that she had a weak body... She don't have even ashma.

5) At least, that was what it make her route happens in the anime, like, her route was Nao's route in the beginning.

6) Now we are getting in the correct way, she IS spoiled. I never said that he fell in love with her in that part, I just said that her arc happens because of this. And on what she helped Haruka? On making him food? Like, Haruka ALWAYS make her food so it's more like a payback. PLUS she more troubles Haruka than helps him in her arc, an example is their public affection and I will not even mention her suicide attempt.

7) Wow, there are so much errors in that part...
First: I never tried to change your opinion, I just spoke MY opinion, and you overracted.
Second: "Shit character" your opinion. Like I said before, the show was poorly written, so why you are expecting a supporting character in a 12 episodes short anime adaptation to be well written?
Third: Are you saying me to grow up? You're making such a confusion and you're telling me to grow up?
Fourth: I don't know what you meant by saying "damage control" and I'm a fangirl ;3

And please man, just shut up, I don't wanna hear anymore stupid excuses about this poorly written anime adaptation.

Hol' up, I'm getting in on this shit when I wake up tomorrow

But all I have to say for now is Kozue was a really shit character end of
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.