Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of Nurarihyon no Mago Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 15, 2010 12:41 PM

Jul 2008
Anime-only public has right to their opinions. Just because they have not read the manga does not mean that they can't say that what they watch they consider to be bad. If an anime-only watcher drops something and says it sucks, then it is a concern for the Animation Company... if that person is one of the targeted audience that is.

Furthermore, good manga =/= good anime adaptation

As for K-ON comments, I don't like that anime either but thats just my taste. Every person has its own taste and taste is not to be discussed. Making fun of STM only because he likes K-ON and doesn't like NnM is kinda immature.

Furthermore, get used on people saying that what you like is crap. I am not fond of people going so far, but reacting like that to it is just as bad.
NayraelDec 15, 2010 12:48 PM
Dec 15, 2010 12:52 PM

Jul 2008
Great! More Nurarihyon no Mago is very much appreciated!
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Dec 15, 2010 1:50 PM

Aug 2009
Nayrael said:
As for K-ON comments, I don't like that anime either but thats just my taste. Every person has its own taste and taste is not to be discussed. Making fun of STM only because he likes K-ON and doesn't like NnM is kinda immature.

You're a nice guy.

-khriz- said:
The fact that you're saying the anime is **** without having watching the second season is all I need. First of all, the first season is completely different to the second one, I don't feel like explaining to you what character development is since is probably 2deep for you. I can understand the fact that you didn't like the first one,(hell, I couldn't care less), but you coming here and talking like if you know what's gonna happen in the second one is another thing, you don't read the manga and that's why you shouldn't really criticize a season you haven't even watch.
But I do find funny how you said that this anime sucks when you enjoy things like K-0N! that's all.

You don't need to explain what character development is, I know oh so very well what it is. I enjoy different kinds of anime. My favorite genres are the psychological thrillers and the slice-of-life comedies. Is it that much of a sin to enjoy some of the mindless entertainment this anime industry has to offer?
Well, I suppose you ought to know about mindless entertainment, seeing as you seem to enjoy shounen anime quite a lot.
Oh my, did I just make an attack on your personal preferences? How very unelegant of me.
Back to Nurarihyon. I never said I knew what's going to happen in the second season. And now you even admit that you understand the fact that I didn't like the first season. So what exactly is the problem here? It seems we have quite the misunderstanding here.
I've never criticized the second season. I just said it's unfair that the first season of Nurarihyon, which I didn't enjoy at all, has a sequel in productionl and all kinds of other great shows get left in the dark.
Dec 15, 2010 4:51 PM

Oct 2010
STM said:
-khriz- said:
STM said:
... Why? ;_;

Why what? I hate when people post things like " why", if you don't like it you don't need to come here and hate, let the people that enjoy the first season, enjoy the second one, the first season is nothing compare to what happens later on.

Opinions. Deal with it.
I find the first season to be absolutely terrible and I don't understand why shit like this gets a second season and other amazing shows get left into the dark.

well you did say someting like this, no wonder he kinda irritated. stop insulting anime you don't like since someone might like or even love it.
Dec 15, 2010 6:11 PM

Jul 2010
STM said:

I've never criticized the second season. I just said it's unfair that the first season of Nurarihyon, which I didn't enjoy at all, has a sequel in productionl and all kinds of other great shows get left in the dark.

two reasons:

1. the staff has been satisfied with what have they done in this shows your talking about.
2. it just didn't go well, even if that anime has such a great story, characters and everything if the people didn't like it and it didn't hit they wouldn't risk doing it again as far as the anime industry goes making an anime are quite costly and animation companies today wouldn't risk on a show if it would lead them to bankruptcy.

with nurarihyon no mago getting it's second season, i guess first season of the anime is a success.

and for the insults and nagging of people I've been reading in here, let's have a WAR and be done with it! ^^,
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Dec 15, 2010 6:35 PM

Jun 2008
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cant wait for it! im so dying to see the romance arc! (Rikuo´s grandma and Grandma when they were young and how they met and married, and yay to young grandpa´s hotness!)

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 15, 2010 6:49 PM

Oct 2007
Will it bore me like the first season did?
Dec 15, 2010 6:51 PM

Oct 2008
I haven't read the manga but I've actually been enjoying the first season so to me this is good news! :D
Dec 15, 2010 7:57 PM

Sep 2010
Gunna give this a go. First season somewhat interested me.
Dec 15, 2010 8:10 PM
Dec 2010
nextday said:
The first season is boring as hell. I barely have any motivation to watch the last 4 episodes.

Why do the 2 boring shows get sequels announced today? *sigh*

LOL!!! Can't agree more! XD
Dec 15, 2010 9:24 PM

Jun 2009
So,, finally Kyoto Arc!!!
Dec 15, 2010 10:20 PM

Oct 2008
Yessssss! I'm too happy about this!

Nura <3 Yuki Onna <3!!!
Dec 15, 2010 10:24 PM

Jul 2008
Oh please no, don't destroy this awesome manga more than this.
Dec 15, 2010 10:51 PM

Jul 2010
Conqueringgodess said:

then don't watch it, it's your fault for being disappointed. others like it. haters gonna hate. go stick with your manga. end of talk. your just gonna waste your time complaining. there's nothing you can do about it. ^^
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Dec 15, 2010 10:54 PM

Apr 2010
Something to ignore in the future. Thank you MAL News Team.

Dec 16, 2010 2:33 AM

Jul 2008
"cr4sian_phil" said:
Will it bore me like the first season did?

The upcoming arc has more story and better action so it SHOULD be less boring (should rather then will because animation producers have a tendency to disappoint)
Dec 16, 2010 3:07 AM

Feb 2010
good news i like the kyoto arc a lot and i'm pretty sure that the 2nd season will find more fans then the first... honestly i don't like the first season either.
Dec 16, 2010 3:19 AM

May 2009
YES!

That's how it should be!

Oshirase Gokurou sama desu.. dtshyk san ^_^
Dec 16, 2010 8:26 AM

Jul 2008
AmberFebruary said:
Conqueringgodess said:

then don't watch it, it's your fault for being disappointed. others like it. haters gonna hate. go stick with your manga. end of talk. your just gonna waste your time complaining. there's nothing you can do about it. ^^

Oh my, someone got butthurt over my comment.
What is hard to understand in 'this anime is crap'? It got low production values, the animation is bad and the changes are pointless, without reason and do not makes sense in the actual serie. These point aren't subjective, they are objective.

Now about what is subjective I would add, to my digust, that I think that the openings and endings songs are bad. Also the seiyu did a poor job, so did the guy who chosed Yura's seiyu which makes her sound like a shy unconfident girl rather than the energic kind of tsundere she actually is.
Not only that, the studio look like they'll pull a kishi out of this. Nura clan will be portrayed as shiny rainbow good people while every ennemy will be portrayed as evil bad people of death. I felt sorry for Inugami in the manga, the anime did a very poor job portraying the hard life he had and just went to makes him a random psycopath.

There's good adaptation out there and then there's nurarihyon...
Dec 16, 2010 8:49 AM

Jul 2010
Conqueringgodess said:
AmberFebruary said:
Conqueringgodess said:

Oh my, someone got butthurt over my comment.
What is hard to understand in 'this anime is crap'? It got low production values, the animation is bad and the changes are pointless, without reason and do not makes sense in the actual serie. These point aren't subjective, they are objective.

Now about what is subjective I would add, to my digust, that I think that the openings and endings songs are bad. Also the seiyu did a poor job, so did the guy who chosed Yura's seiyu which makes her sound like a shy unconfident girl rather than the energic kind of tsundere she actually is.
Not only that, the studio look like they'll pull a kishi out of this. Nura clan will be portrayed as shiny rainbow good people while every ennemy will be portrayed as evil bad people of death. I felt sorry for Inugami in the manga, the anime did a very poor job portraying the hard life he had and just went to makes him a random psycopath.

There's good adaptation out there and then there's nurarihyon...

oh literally my butt hurts cause i'm here sitting the whole day rewatching nuramago from the start up to the latest episode and i enjoyed every bit of it.

and yeah, i agree at some some point that that the anime has low production values but the seiyuu's have done a pretty good job and clearly the one the main reasons i'm entertained with the show.

and even though you draw out all of the anime's flaws and throw it out in the world you can't stop the people who are liking it, and mind you, a second season wouldn't even possible if the first season ain't successful.

haters gonna hate indeed. the anime staff might even be laughing at you if they read your comments as what am i doing now. ^^,
Dec 16, 2010 9:04 AM

Aug 2009
AmberFebruary said:
the anime staff might even be laughing at you if they read your comments as what am i doing now. ^^

Of course the staff is laughing. They've managed to make this show sell without putting any effort into producing it.
Dec 16, 2010 9:18 AM

Jul 2010
STM said:
AmberFebruary said:
the anime staff might even be laughing at you if they read your comments as what am i doing now. ^^

Of course the staff is laughing. They've managed to make this show sell without putting any effort into producing it.

and that's exactly what i'm talking about. ^^,
Dec 16, 2010 9:33 AM

Aug 2009
AmberFebruary said:
and that's exactly what i'm talking about. ^^,

You think that's a good thing? This only means that DEEN won't change their way of making an adaption. Which isn't a good thing at all.
Dec 16, 2010 9:57 AM

Jun 2008
*lalalala, peace song melody*

All i wanna say is that i gave a 7 to Nurariyon, but i still enjoy it a lot, and im anxiously waiting for the second season, since it will have much more action and possible relationships development.
And well, if they follow the manga, we will see adult Rikuo going berserk, which makes my day XD

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 16, 2010 10:16 AM

Feb 2008
YESSSSSSS!

<33333333 Best news I ever got on MAL. 8D
Dec 16, 2010 4:25 PM

Sep 2009
NnM has had it's up and downs for me, but I'm pretty excited for the second season. c: They're usually better than the first in most cases. xD
Dec 16, 2010 10:49 PM

Jul 2008
Personally, I can't wait to see to Nurarihyon, Youhime, and Rihan because that means they'll get more fan art. Oh yes~

BEGINNER
Dec 17, 2010 6:42 PM

May 2010
Alright just hope this don't mess up this one, either way yamabuki will be there so i don't wanna miss it !!

Dec 18, 2010 4:09 AM

Aug 2009
Superb!! I looking for it!!!! <3
Dec 18, 2010 2:30 PM

Oct 2010
Good news !
Dec 20, 2010 9:29 PM

May 2009
more Tsurara = GREATNESS

now, objectively speaking, really wanted the next arc being animated, i didnt enjoy much the Tamazuki arc in the manga, but it had an awesome ending with all that about Fear that was to come, i felt as if everything before Kyouka Suigetsu was just a character introduction to draw us into the world of Nurarihyon, and then the good stuff comes. Kyoto arc, i have quite high expectations for you :D
Dec 20, 2010 10:26 PM
Oct 2008
ooh thank you, you just made my day....
Dec 23, 2010 10:45 PM

Jan 2010
sequel?
the anime is in episode 25 and have one review
the second season is attached to the first?

sorry the poor english
Dec 24, 2010 12:54 AM

Apr 2008
I've yet to watch season 1 but ep1 is interesting enough. Good news, I guess.

Dec 24, 2010 4:33 AM

Aug 2010
Best news ever watched the first season twice and it gets even better in the second season :P

I think the anime and the manga are both good so idk why you have to put the anime down ..

Dec 27, 2010 12:20 AM
Oct 2007
Season 2 must be awesome, since its about Youhime arc and Kyoto arc =)
Dec 27, 2010 3:45 PM

Feb 2008
Great

Dec 28, 2010 3:37 PM

May 2010
I'll be watching it
Dec 30, 2010 8:54 AM
Apr 2009
Meh, the second season will remain boring as long as the same issue from season one remains. There's a lack of apparent comic relief and background music. I thought that the comic relief in NnM was kinda killed by the gloomy atmosphere of the anime. Seriously, Nurarihyon no Mago doesn't feel like a shounen anymore compared to the manga. It felt Studio Deen desperately tried but failed to make a new Ghost Hunt.
Muy Dangerous thaivuN - The Anime Music Hipster
Youtube Channel
Dec 30, 2010 1:03 PM

Aug 2008
The anime has insulted the awesomeness of the manga. When I saw Inugami talking for like forever while holding onto Kana it was just to obvious what was gonna happen. I swear I dropped the anime right there

Jan 6, 2011 10:58 AM

Mar 2009
shanimebib said:
nextday said:
The first season is boring as hell. I barely have any motivation to watch the last 4 episodes.

Why do the 2 boring shows get sequels announced today? *sigh*

lol. exactly what I was going to say, although never watched Nurarihyon past episode 4, but recent reviews and irc chats got me uninterested in Nurarihyon too. Bakuman is doing okay, but I have to admit, its as slow as a snail. :/

i find the story rather appealing... and i have read the manga... and maybe you should read the manga to understand it better....

Jan 6, 2011 10:59 AM

Mar 2009
did it say when it will be shown?

Jan 6, 2011 12:14 PM

Oct 2007
The second season should be much better for the following reasons...

1/ The source material for this season is much, much better.

2/ The source material this season has a lot more chapters than what was covered in the first season, which means the pace will have to be improved.

3/ Since they're covering a lot more chapters you won't see crappy filler material wasted on characters who mean nothing in the manga.

Still it is DEEN..
Jan 8, 2011 12:32 AM

Jun 2010
so many find nurarihyon boring..
but I find it pretty good actually.. but I can't say that it is great

well, anyway.. I'll be waiting for the second season!
Jan 8, 2011 3:47 AM
Jul 2009
The anime is boring, not the manga though
Jan 8, 2011 9:02 AM

Jul 2008
Westlo said:
3/ Since they're covering a lot more chapters you won't see crappy filler material wasted on characters who mean nothing in the manga.

Still it is DEEN..

It is Deen. They didn't add fillers because they needed to have more episodes but because the Director had his own vision of how the story should look like.
Jan 8, 2011 1:10 PM
Jul 2009
Makes me wonder how many of Shiibashi's advice did the director really take without adding any of his own vision
Jan 11, 2011 3:37 PM

Jul 2008
He possibly took few for early episodes and somewhere decided that he could tell the story better.
Which he could not.
Jan 14, 2011 4:39 AM

Aug 2010
Yeah... Hopefully in the second season they take an approach following the manga, as it only gets better from where the first season of anime left off in the manga.
Jan 14, 2011 10:40 AM
May 2009
Demon Sword Arc > Flashback of mom and dad arc > Kyoto Arc > Latest which is Tsurara Arc
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 1 hour ago

4 by nec0_0 »»
1 hour ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

7 by malvarez1 »»
1 hour ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
4 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.