Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 20, 2014 12:40 AM

Sep 2013
Lol there's nothing more awkward than being caught by your twin sister thrusting your dick into your childhood friend.

Sora is being such a jealous bitch.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 16, 2014 10:19 PM

Jan 2014
man, I just don't like what Sora did. this is Nao arc, after all. so I think all should be centered around Nao and Sora shouldn't get in their way. because all I think is this is not Sora arc, so Sora doesn't have the right to interfere their relationship. I just hate Sora in this episode.
Jan 21, 2015 9:53 PM

Jun 2013
I expected Sora to attempt to kill Nao at least once so far. Sora walking into that must've been the most awkward thing ever. I gotta support Sora over Nao/Haru in this arc, I just don't like Nao, can't really explain it.

I think Akira's head got bigger in that short. I busted out laughing when she ate the whale, was not expecting that, but it was funny as hell XD
Sep 4, 2015 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
I'm not liking this arc much. It's not really appealing and it's just a whole bunch of Nao staring at Haruka thinking of what to say or just observing. I have to say though, some things made it worth it.

My jaw was literally to the floor when they were having sex and then Sora just comes up RKO outta nowhere and I was having a jolly good old chuckle. Then it was that bland part again.

I mean it's that and the maid omake that made it worth something. Sora's attitude was nice to watch, since we don't get a lot of substance from her throughout the episodes.

As for the next episode? I'm going to sit it out. It seems the spicy wincest part is on episode 10.
Oct 24, 2015 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
MorningGlory said:
Monad said:

Why the fuck shouldn't he fuck Nao.
at least lock the stinking door when fucking,masturbating,or watching boku no pico.for god sake.

You probably never been in that kind of situation. Man, you are not thinking about door locking, you know? Ehh.
I'm really amazed how good this anime is written. But most of people just don't understand it properly (like School Days).
Btw Nao is probably my favorite girl from this show.
I hate Sora. Just hate. I thought that I would enjoy last (incest) arc, but now I know that I won't enjoy it at all. Not because incest, but because Sora is shit character.

Rezurrekt said:
Damn, are you kidding me? Sora saw Haruka fucking Nao in her own home? Fucking weird as hell.

I'm surprised Sora managed to deal with that moderately. Still can't believe that happened, lol..

What are you talking about?! Dude seriously WTF. Her home? This is home of Haruka and Sora likewise. So Haruka can't 'do love' with his girlfriend in this building because he is living with sister. Dude WTF is wrong with your logic?
rsc-plOct 24, 2015 1:21 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 13, 2015 8:30 AM

Jul 2013
Sora didn't have to be so sensitive about it, lel Ryouhei can't even whistle
Jan 6, 2016 12:07 AM

Apr 2015
My face during this episode.
Mar 5, 2016 10:36 AM
Feb 2016
My opinion, this could be much better anime without sora... Her level of bitchness is so high, it forces me to stop watching.
I just want to complete this one and never think about it again...
Jun 22, 2016 3:17 AM

Mar 2015
This show is *u*k*n* hilarious, men XD
I fapped twice this episode for Nao and Motoka!
This show is on School Days level without gore. Haruka resembles Makoto where the ultimate pervert award goes to both of them. Ahhh, too hilarious.

Damn yeah, Sora is on TsunTsun Yandere mode!! After what Haru did to *it** Nao, Sora seems to forgive Haru? I thought she will never see Onii-chan the same way again.

Motoka sex scene at the end is also erotic too. THAT Nipple and areola!! My s**** is running out! Damn!!! I need to have a infinite *p*** so that I can *a* every girl in this show!!!

This show is Subarashii in terms of Ecchi. What a **p material!!

4.8/5
Oct 15, 2016 1:54 PM

Jul 2015
What on earth.. Did Sora really just walk in on them while they're doing it..? People really have no self-control hey.

โ™”
caught in the wonder
โ™”
Jan 19, 2017 1:28 PM

Dec 2015
She caught them while doing it loool that must've been embarrassing xD
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jan 17, 2018 10:14 PM
Nov 2017
Part of me thought Sora would join, lol.

Crazy episode this time. Haru should have put Sora in her place.
Apr 10, 2018 10:49 PM

Sep 2017
So, Haru continues to have sex in his home when Sora could come at any moment,when he hasn't told Sora about their relationship and even when Sora appears. He continues pumping even when Sora appears. Shows how shitty an MC he is.

I don't see how the incest will fit into this. Even then, I wouldn't ship it.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Oct 23, 2018 6:45 PM
Apr 2018
Damn it, I found Nao the most boring out of all the girls and now she has more episodes... At least we are finally getting into sister territory.

This was so hilarious. Haruka kept on banging Nao even though Sora was watching, it took him way too much time to react haha.
Jan 22, 2019 11:31 AM

Mar 2017
Yup, this is my least favorite arc. Sora was kinda insufferable, but then again Nao is also a selfish rapist, and Haru even fucked her while staring his sister in the eye, continuing to thrust, not even stopping. Like, wtf? Savage, dude!

Can't wait for the twincest.
May 12, 2019 3:10 AM

Feb 2019
Damn Sora acting like a bitch, but she's doing it because she loves Haru, I think is kinda cute, since this is Nao's arc we know Haru and Nao will be fine. Man I can't wait for the next arc, I didn't read the manga so I don't know how the story's gonna end but I'm hoping for a good ending
Oct 22, 2019 10:34 PM

Feb 2017
Honestly, Sora is such an annoying brat.
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Dec 26, 2019 5:46 PM
Feb 2016
This would have been the perfect time for a nice Sora spanking. :)
Jan 1, 2020 12:38 PM

Aug 2018
Em.. Haru really needs to grow balls and say that this situation is in the past to his sister in this arc.. And then just tell that it's his decision who he's dating, really, not his sister's..
I'm not really sure that Haru and Nao really need to apologize for anything to Sora.. Well, they fucked, but well, it's their relationship, really..
Even Ryohei fell onto Haru at the beach.. Are we getting Ryohei's arc as well?.. ;P
Also if Nao is getting next episode as well, only 3 episodes will be left for that last girl, who gets very little screen time as is..
Jan 15, 2020 12:01 AM

Aug 2017
I'm just waiting for Haru to lay the pipe on Sora finally.

Haru giving the action to Nao with both of them fully clothed and her glasses on. I like how he kept going even after Sora opens the door.

Nice maid ero at the end, I look forward to those at the end of the episodes.
Mar 7, 2020 3:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Let him do what he wants with his girlfriend wtf
Nov 11, 2020 5:28 AM
Aug 2020
Lmaooo nice one sora for catching up on those two having sex XDDD pretty sexy
May 15, 2021 8:57 PM
Jul 2018
The butthurt in this thread is incredible. Nooooo boohoo poor Sora can't fuck her brother! The tragedy... I legitimately have no idea what people even see in Sora. Her personality is insufferable. Nao forcing herself on Haru when they were kids is fucked up, but she's still ten times more likeable than Sora who just acts like a bitch all the time. I'm glad she got cucked.
Jul 14, 2021 9:35 PM

Feb 2020
Sora best girl. A sister's gotta protect her Oniichan from them ugly cows.
Aug 7, 2021 8:48 AM

Apr 2020
My boi kept fucken even after Sora opened the door. ๐Ÿคฃ
Oct 1, 2021 7:06 PM
Dec 2018
Sorry folks, but Sora is not best girl. In every episode she is whiny and moody. she never helps around the house and expects her brother to server only her. Those type of relationships never seem to end well for either person.
Nov 22, 2021 12:45 PM
Jun 2014
It's so funny that he keeps on pounding with a smile on his face while his little sister opens the door really loudly. Classic!
Aug 24, 2023 11:19 AM

Apr 2023
based sora
are they tryna make me feel sorry for this slag?? yea BE lonely man!!
Dec 17, 2023 1:24 AM

Nov 2023
Gahhdamn what is this plot going
Jan 27, 8:50 PM
May 2017
Man, why didn't Haru spend more time with Sora before? He seem to be self-centered forgetting his sister also lost her parent and have no social life.
Feb 24, 3:17 PM

May 2022
I don't blame Sora for being like this. She saw her brother getting raped in childhood by the girl he wants to date now.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Nov 8, 2010

185 by Obscurantist »»
Feb 20, 2:29 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.