Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 6, 2010 1:06 AM

Jul 2009
Everything about this show is looooovvveeeeee
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Dec 13, 2010 9:34 AM

Aug 2008
I like how they shook up the pairings a bit this episode. Shows how much progress everyone's made, even Agemaki X Zakuro. And like everyone else I'm glad the plot is moving forward bit by bit. I also liked the seeing the Spirits pull rank on each other. Ha!
Very good episode.

Jan 1, 2011 12:04 PM

Apr 2010
Lady Rangui, so evil, yet so...
Jan 19, 2011 4:23 PM

Aug 2010
Zakuro to the rescue again =D
i want to know more about these new half-demon sisters...

Riken and Susukihotaru would make such a cute couple ^^
May 18, 2012 11:07 PM

Nov 2011
Oo, shit got real this episode and loved that epic embrace by ours truly
Jan 20, 2013 1:30 AM

Jun 2012
I like a show good strong female characters, but why are all the males (except for the big guy) just plain useless? Aren't they also suppose to be soldiers?
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Apr 29, 2013 4:23 AM

Feb 2010
TonyC1994 said:
I like a show good strong female characters, but why are all the males (except for the big guy) just plain useless? Aren't they also suppose to be soldiers?

More like cadets, but yeah, that's Zakuro's point in the beginning of this ep :)

My money is on our friendly Lt.H for a masked man...

Zakuro is one adorable tsundere. I usualy don't like them much, except for comedy. Here I see a complicated, but good-natured maiden that fortunately had found a gentleman like Agemaki who can give her security she needs for her dere side to blossom, doesn't realy tastes cliche. I like how relationships here don't have complications but have emotional depth and sincerity. The plot comes dangerously close to being flat, however. I hope we do not have a villain simply for the sake of having one and for the drama it can bring. I have same sentiment for battles in Zakuro. It's good they don't make a filer of it or make it a focus point for an episode and steal from romance, so far so good.
Two epic hugs in this episode, and twins are also given some attention - nice!

Maskonna said:
Am I the only one who's into Susukihotaru x Agemaki ><..

No good leaving Zakuro and Riken lonely, yes? :]

sakR9 said:
Maskonna said:

I love them too!! And Riken and Zakuro :D Hahaha~

That would be bizarre, you know :D

GintokiSan said:
Woah the cellar and fresh air was literally 1 step away... so after waiting for the cellar to flood, they could have just got out of there in under 30 secs?

vucubcaquix said:

I wonder about that, because if the force of the water is strong enough, it could very well have knocked them back hard enough to get knocked out. Drowning then becomes a very real possibility.

Yeah, they could swim out as soon it was flooded and the door was out of the way but the initial wave could hit them hard with debris. Agemaki may be fine with that but Susukihotaru is rather delicate girl.

PookxSumire said:

loved the scene of zakuro and agemaki face to face after saving em, followed by the last part

This.

ArcticMech said:
And the post-bath Zakuro look is the best!

And this.

P.S. This show is so beautiful it can make me cry.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Mar 13, 2014 11:13 PM

Aug 2013
Ahhh that Zakuro-Agemaki moment made me squee! Just hook up already damn it.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 19, 2016 5:56 AM

Aug 2012
Maskonna said:

I thought it was just me!! I ship them too x) I like Zakuro x Agemaki and I don't particulary like but I see the point of Susukihotaru x Riken, but I definitely prefer Susukihotaru x Agemaki!! (and in bonus I love their VA so it's fun to see them together and it increases the shipping)
I usually don't like characters like Riken, and since I really like Susukihotaru I don't like their couple at all... but I love the song they sing together in the ending!

+ I'm a huge fan of character crossovers so I loved this episode!!!
AmyltiaJun 19, 2016 6:00 AM
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» It was only the perfect anime for the first two episodes until....

Kiryotsu - Jan 31

2 by lifeandstories »»
Feb 1, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 18, 2010

70 by CalmTeaTime »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jinjos - Oct 4, 2010

162 by CalmTeaTime »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 27, 2010

123 by Dawizz »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:08 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2010

82 by Zekkenshin »»
Feb 10, 2021 1:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.