Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
K-ON!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 20, 2012 10:57 AM

Feb 2011
Sefinitely a must watch . 10/10 Loved the end of the series .
Dec 27, 2012 6:43 AM
Nov 2012
does anyone know where i can watch k-on keikaku
Apr 24, 2013 9:03 AM

Jan 2012
Like this episode. Very much. Everything remains good, Azu-nyan found new friends, she didn't stay alone in music class and I like that.
Jun 30, 2013 11:15 AM

Nov 2011
I'm going to feel slightly empty after I finish the movie and Keikaku.
Aug 5, 2013 5:14 PM

Dec 2012
I'm not sure what came over me, but I went from watching one episode every few days to marathoning the last half of the series.

This was definitely something else. I'm going to miss this series, it's been a blast. It was funny near the end when they ran away from Azusa and the club room. It really just helped emphasize how no matter what they did, they'd always have fun together.

A feel good anime with a straightforward message - to enjoy life. 8/10 from me.
Oct 2, 2013 6:29 PM

Dec 2012
5 girls fighting over who gets the kitchen? This just bumped the series from a 7 to an 8.
Dec 10, 2013 6:06 PM
Oct 2013
I love K-on! Can't wait to see the movie :D
Feb 13, 2014 12:02 PM
Jan 2013
that's gonna be a little sad without them... still there were some episodes that were quite about noting. Not much different than the season 1.

Apr 9, 2014 4:06 PM

Dec 2013
I found this anime soo great. Never got bored though, and I was having fun for most episodes. Really recommended 8/10
Apr 22, 2014 4:54 PM

Feb 2013
I can't believe it's over. It took me almost a year to finish this.
Even though I was bored for most of the time, I gotta admit that I'll miss K-On... T_T
7/10

On to the movie....

"And if, there were so many people in the world, there had to be someone living an interesting life that wasn't ordinary. I was sure of it. Why wasn't that person me?"
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Part V
[/center]
May 24, 2014 5:11 AM

Jul 2011
too a while to watch this, but finally manged to finish it.
awesome ep, lot of funny bits here and there, especially at the start when they take that picture :)
its nice to see who the new members of kon will be.

great anime overall.
animation: 9/10
music: 10/10
story: 8/10
overall: 9/10

hey hey, do you have smoked cheeze?
Nyoro~n
May 28, 2014 7:11 PM

Feb 2010
K-On!! - Fuwa Fuwa Time (Azusa Ui Jun Ver.): http://youtu.be/IoXo7ow7t8w

Too bad it's so short :(
Jun 21, 2014 12:56 PM

Aug 2013
8/10 for whole series, it was really good, must watch for all slice of life lovers.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 22, 2014 10:13 PM

Feb 2014
(1) And "Budokai"? They were thinking about it just as a dream?

(2) The band " Ho-Kago Tea Time" (After School Tea Time) doesn't exist anymore..?

(3) Now Azusa will no more play with the other four (Mio, Mugi, Ritsu and Yui)..? (SPOILER - ONLY IN MANGA) Because now, Asuza has set up another band to keep "Sakuragaoka High School's Light Music Club" "alive", called "Wakaba Girls" (Fresh Leaf Girls), and its members are: Azusa (guitar lead and vocals), Ui (rythim guitar and also Yui's younger sister), Jun Suzuki (bass), Sumire Saito (drummer - new character) and Nao Okuda (she might has some knowledge with violin, but she not actively play any instruments in the band, she joined the club/band as a "productionist" due to her knowledge in music theory, and her talent in computer music production - new character).

I've keep thinking... if the answer for the "(3)" question is: "yes, possibly she will no more play with the other four (Mio, Mugi, Ritsu and Yui)" -possibly because now she has another band- This is a little sad... because she loved to play with Mio, Mugi, Ritsu and Yui, and she also suffered while thinking about this possibility (because the girls graduation was drawing near and then they would be leaving "Sakuragaoka High School").

My reason gives 7.5/10;
but, my heart gives 8/10.

However, i will really miss these girls, their band, their everyday and everything else after finishing to watch the movie.
TechOtakuJun 22, 2014 10:30 PM
Sep 17, 2014 4:45 PM

Mar 2014
Good.
10/10.
Oct 9, 2014 4:53 PM

Jan 2013
Very very enjoyable series. Extremely likable characters doing cute things. Slice of life at it's best. With KyoAni on animation and a wonderful OST, this was as fun as it could be. Looking forward to the movie.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Dec 8, 2014 6:15 PM

Jun 2014
8/10 for whole series, definitely better than the first season.

Jan 26, 2015 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
I think the first was better, great show, wouldn't mind a third outing

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 7, 2015 3:12 AM

Apr 2014
tears tears everywhere
Feb 13, 2015 6:27 PM
Sep 2014
What an amazing anime, i feel sorry they rushed first two years. It would be much better if they went One year = One season. I dont think any other anime made me laught as this one. Last episode, so much feels, it actually made me remeber my middle and high school friends and days in school. Even though i hated school a lot, i had great time skipping classes and going hang out with them. Awww, i wish our school system is not boring :(
Anyway, i also liked how they didnt finish with graduation, extras and movie helped with PADS a lot :)

I hope that they will make K-ON:College and K-ON:High School adaptation one day.
10/10 on enjoyment - 9/10 overall

Feb 20, 2015 7:20 PM
Dec 2011
I've been neglecting K-on for years, assuming I'll regret watching it.
but it hit my expectation (on a positive way).
I enjoyed every moment of this show and I won't mind K-on forever,
but each story has a finale.
score 910
Mar 12, 2015 6:08 AM

Dec 2008
I've also enjoyed this anime very much.
I love how it did not end with the graduation, but gave you a few more stories so you know what's going with them afterwards. I especially love that at the end of this episode they let you know that Azusa found a way to continue the K-On club; this is similar to how it happens in the manga <3
Apr 9, 2015 9:38 AM

Apr 2010
I love this anime. One of the funniest series I've watched so far. 9/10 overall :)
Apr 12, 2015 2:47 AM
Nov 2014
It's an okay anime series, but nothing special as far as I can see. Liked the first season better.

Props to them for making that Fluffy Time instrumental, that was well made.
Apr 13, 2015 10:11 PM

Sep 2013
I cried :'(
So damn sad :'(
The feels are real :'(
May 3, 2015 12:21 AM

Feb 2015
10/10
at the beginning it kinda worse than season 1 but these ep score big points: 20, 24, summer festival, the one which azusa keeps dreaming

ep 24 is like 20/10 :(
great anime, my first 10
Aug 23, 2015 11:39 PM

May 2014
Without a doubt, no contest, 10/10. Even more content than season 1, even more lovable moments, even more just everything. Absolutely adore this anime <3
Sep 18, 2015 4:33 PM

Jul 2014
Finally done with this show.

Overall, season 2 was about as boring as season 1, but a few episodes saved it.

I will give this show credit for one thing though; it's the first time that I've seen a show where most of the characters have some degree of mental retardation.

1/5 for the episode, 2/10 for the season, but I might change my rating to 1/10.
Oct 29, 2015 4:45 PM

Nov 2014
Really enjoyed the series more than I thought I would. 8/10
Jan 16, 2016 8:28 AM
May 2013
Compared to the 1st season this had twice as much episodes and half of it's story , a huge drop in quality :(
This season is overrated so is Mio .
Ritsu is underrated .
Sep 9, 2016 1:04 PM

Oct 2012
I wanted to see Mugi's house or room. we got to see everyone's, why not Mugi's? : (

or did I miss something?!

Sep 11, 2016 3:06 PM

Nov 2013
Really didn't like this season that much. Felt like it was devoid of humour and turned into a CGDGT, which is a genre I don't understand nor do I like.

Season 1: 7/10
Season 2: 3/10
Feb 8, 2017 9:29 AM

Sep 2015
As was so often the case with this series the first half of this episode was a little pointless. Not awful mind you but a lot of it was just rehashing the yearbook episode. Though self conscious Yui is super cute. I was also a little perplexed by how Sawa-chan was supposedly aware of and helping Azu-nyan's plan to recruit Jun and Ui. It just didn't add up. Sawa-chan had no idea they were coming over supposedly. Plus she fights to repel them from her door when they first showed up. It was a fun episode though, good character moments, got to see Sawa-chan's apartment and her old band one last time. Her sad rumination on their club year book photo was a little emotional. The ending of this episode really killed it though and is up there with them in the club room after their last festival show and their song for Azu-nyan in terms of bitter sweet finale stuff. The instrumental Fuwa Fuwa Time was so good.

Forreal this show was so good. Since this is the last episode of the last season I feel I should say this now. I was very cautious starting K-On because I'd heard controversial opinions about it. Plenty of people like it, but others accuse it of ushering in the new era of pointless slice of life moe. In many ways it could well be responsible. But damn it, it did it right. It was funny, it had good characters and aesthetics, and decent music that served the show very well. I'm honestly going to miss K-On and that's not a reaction I expected when I started it. Still got the movie to watch though.
Mar 28, 2017 5:01 AM

Nov 2016
Better than the first season in my opinion but I'm still giving it the same score as I gave the first season which is an 8/10. Very great coming of age series. Watching the movie very soon.
Jun 15, 2017 10:30 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
So season 2 ends, granted as expected episode 24 was the climax for the plot, but these last 2 extras were highly enjoyable too, and definitly, made me feel something, mostly happy with the last one since Asuza will now be able to keep the club alive with her friend and Ui, they should easily find another band menber next year.

Great series, felt more dragged on in some parts, and S1 seemed to be more condensed in moe moments, but the development for the last episodes was spetacular.

Hoping the movie will capitalize all of that.

8.8/10
Jun 20, 2017 10:30 AM
Nov 2016
Why K-On! College manga and K-On! Highschool manga is not converted to anime ?
Jul 16, 2017 5:08 PM

Nov 2016
Seven years later and still no sign of a third season, if there's a god, please I would do everything for a third one set in university.

This was quite the ride overall, with so many enjoyable and beautiful moments which made laugh and cry as well, back when I picked up the first season I would never have imagined that CGDCT shows could be this amazing. I would even go as far and call this show a masterpiece.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 23, 2017 9:47 PM

Jun 2017
In this episode Yui doesn't seem to know Sawako's apartment ("It's way more normal than I thought it'd be"), but in season 1 episode 5 when Nodoka wonders if Yui will be okay singing Ritsu says "Ever since last week, she's been having training sessions at Sawako-sensei's house".

How do you explain that?

Dec 23, 2017 3:10 AM

Mar 2014
I rewatched whole K-On series (and movie) short time ago and while I still think this second season gets 10/10 from me, I cant help but feel that second half of this season feels kind of strange. For me it has this weird overall tone change in mood and everything feeling more sad than it should be. Almost as if "fun things arent fun anymore" and series had more focus on Azusas slow realization that everyone else in club is going to graduate, shes going to be alone and future of light music club is uncertain.

Slow downward spiral to agony, I guess? I dont know, maybe im overthinking here. It kind of conflicts me in personally, my (high)school days wasnt particularly interesting and fun, more chore than anything else. Seeing series which I like and had fun moments to shift more "serious" tone, that hit me hard.

And ending in ep. 24 while it was cute and bittersweet, it felt a bit abrupt. At to this point, it felt that girls in club almost left Azusa hanging (luckily movie corrects some issues here).

Yeah, I get it that everything must come to an end at some point and parting ways has those kind of feelings. And in the very end, everything went well. Light music club continues with Azusas classmates
and other girls move on with their lives in college.

Weird to "rant" about this issue, but it also tells me that this anime was quite something else. If series gives me such emotions, it sure deserves high score. Im also one of those people who wants 3rd season as there is enough material for it, but its 7 years (and 6 years from movie) after series ended and seems like KyoAni is having other projects nowadays and no interest to continue series, chances to new seasons grows smaller every year.
Oct 6, 2018 9:16 PM

May 2014
just finished k-on for the first time. i loved it dearly, this show is everything i want from an anime. pure happiness.
"My name is John Locke, and I'm responsible
for the well being of this Island"
Jun 6, 2019 9:48 PM
Jan 2018
I can’t believe it is over it feels like the end of an era! 5/5
Aug 9, 2019 9:45 AM

Jun 2015
Was that Ui and Jun playing Fuwa Fuwa Time with Azusa?
Nov 7, 2019 12:40 PM

Dec 2018
Very good and heartwarming show! I promise myself I will not cry in the end but to no use!!!

Only problem the horrible godforsaken evil word boyfriend was mention way way to many times! Im so sry girls,, I love you all!! But that is not ok,,

I dont wanna hear that word in my anime!! And for that you dont get full points the 10s are for my purest of lesbian angels that never ever speaks about boys!!

But still very god 9/10

Feb 6, 2020 7:18 AM

Feb 2017
At first I thought I would like this one more than the firsts series, but it didn't turn out to be the case. I didn't like what they did to Yui's characterization. She got way, way more dumb. She went from ditzy to braindead. And I'm someone who likes very dumb characters sometimes, but not here. Yui is still my favourite keion overall, but I liked Azusa better this time.

Feb 15, 2020 6:46 AM

Jan 2013
Can't believe it. its over a decade already. I miss my last year in college...
Apr 5, 2020 10:25 AM

Sep 2018
I thought that the yearbook question was a closed chapter and instead there is still something to say and on which you can even laugh out loud. The narration in this extra episode was also funny and funny, placed chronologically before the end of the season, it is clear from the speeches made during the episode. However, it is sad to see that after so many years, this anime series has not been talked about anymore, as much as I would like a new season, that some pious soul will listen to my cry of pain. ;_;
May 22, 2020 9:23 PM

Aug 2019
Right right right, this season was an absolute delight to watch. 26 episodes of pure moe, more episodes with our favourite gang and just more memories and smiles, season 2 was really a bundle of joy to watch.
Story is, like season 1's, very chilled out, calm and literally nothing straining. SOL elements are still there and it's kept to realistic degrees with no over-dramatic plot like peoples lives on the line, really dark pasts or events that characters have to go through. No, this anime's story is about just a group of girls chilling, drinking tea and playing instruments while making memories. This is the PEAK of chilled out anime that anyone should watch after a stressful day.
Characters are the same last season, no new characters have really appeared that have fit into the main cast and although not much has changed in there design or behaviour, they haven't lost their "unique" characteristics that each of them have e.g mio being super shy or Yui liking sweet foods.
Soooo happy that Kyoto made a season 2, the visuals and art style are so much more improved and so obviously improved from season 1 which is the best thing that could happen for this anime.
Opening and Endings were, actually really nice. Although nothing this season can really beat season 1's legendary ending theme (in terms of theme songs), "Listen!!" and "No, Thank you!" have REALLY grown on me and i sometimes find myself nodding along to it xD Openings were, rough in my opinion. First one was starting to grow on me but by the time i started to get into it, it changed to the second one which in my opinion was really.... eh.
all in all, loved this anime. Super chilled, something i could drink tea and laugh along too, to take my mind off things. This is really another jem that Kyoto have managed to produce, really hope they do recover though after what happened to them though :c
Jul 5, 2020 7:24 PM

Feb 2019
Looks like Azu-nyan won't be alone in the Light Music Club. She's got Ui and Jun. I'm so touched T_T

This is the true final episode I guess (not counting OVA and movie). Will miss this. Definitely better than the first season!
Sep 17, 2020 12:44 PM

Jul 2020
Def worth binging for. Time to read the manga I guess
Sep 26, 2020 4:36 PM

Feb 2020
this episode was so enjoyable with sawa-chan-sensei!!

azusa being cute as usual~
also, ui and jun!! seeing as it's been a decade will they make another season or ova focused on them? :/

i'm so sad i'm done with the series ): hh

yayaya k-on!! is my 100th anime woop woop
umjisSep 26, 2020 4:39 PM
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

silentsc - Jun 22, 2010

156 by JohnZ_GGs »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Feka - Jun 15, 2010

152 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Yesterday, 5:35 AM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kowal - Jun 1, 2010

171 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 24, 12:55 AM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Feka - May 25, 2010

148 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 22, 2:34 AM

Poll: » K-ON!! Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Feka - May 18, 2010

196 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 19, 12:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.