Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 26, 2010 12:26 PM

Jan 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Yay, finally second chapter. I might be biased but I was really looking forward for this one just because Maka Maka was so amazing. Oh, and I am weak to yuri :-)
Sep 2, 2023 11:22 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Yukari became likeable pretty quickly. That surprised me as I was not really feeling her character in the first chapter. She actually seems like a decent person. Watching Sayama blush during all the sex talk was kind of funny. So, we have the informative experienced girl and the curious innocent girl dynamic in this one. Also, suspicions were correct about Yukari's boyfriend. He is definitely just in it for the sex. I like how the yuri is starting to bloom in this one and I look forward to Yukari ditching her boyfriend for good :P

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mars no Kiss Chapter 4 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 24, 2011

9 by KingYoshi »»
Sep 2, 2023 11:48 PM

Poll: » Mars no Kiss Chapter 3 Discussion

KingYoshi - Sep 2, 2023

0 by KingYoshi »»
Sep 2, 2023 11:37 PM

Poll: » Mars no Kiss Chapter 1 Discussion

KingYoshi - Sep 2, 2023

0 by KingYoshi »»
Sep 2, 2023 10:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.