Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Sep 28, 2010 3:42 AM
Aug 2009
Misaki confessed her love and she and Usui finally kissed under fireworks awww. But they could have shown a bit more of the other characters. It was a good series but sometimes very annoying. Altogether enjoyable. I want a second season and to me the ending didn't feel like an ending at all.
Sep 28, 2010 4:56 AM

Dec 2008
dolphin456 said:
Misaki confessed her love and she and Usui finally kissed under fireworks awww. But they could have shown a bit more of the other characters. It was a good series but sometimes very annoying. Altogether enjoyable. I want a second season and to me the ending didn't feel like an ending at all.

They should have shown a bit more of the other maid latte staff.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2010 11:07 PM

Feb 2010
The ending was really predictable, just as other romance anime series. However I was hoping there would be a bit of a better ending after all the enjoyments I had watching through the anime..

Oh well, generous as usual 10/10
Sep 28, 2010 11:16 PM
Jun 2010
is it really the end! i mean it just started! i hope they have a 2nd season! theres soooooo much more that happens! =/

the kiss scene was epic,heck, i found the whole episode EPIC! :D
i'd give the anime a 4.9/5

god i swear if they dont make teh 2nd season ima going to cry! ='-(

IMPORTAINT NOTE!!!!:

if u havent read the manga PLZ read it!!!! there is SOOOOOO much more that happpens this is just the beginning!! i PROMISE u that u wont be disaponted!
Sep 29, 2010 6:20 AM
Feb 2009
cheesy... but fitting ending 8/10

baka trio is still the best thing about this series XD
oblivious is a bliss
Sep 29, 2010 8:08 AM

May 2007
Yeah, it was a great show.

Also, the baka trio should get their own show. =D

Sep 29, 2010 9:42 AM

Jan 2010
Kuro4735 said:

Epic.

She was also extremely cute in her Juliet dress. I liked it even better than her maid outfit.

Hope there is no second season. It would just butcher the already mediocre show...
Sep 29, 2010 5:49 PM

Sep 2009
Overall this series was pretty good i liked the characters the music and the story
i was really happy with this last episode since Usui and Misaki finally kissed but couldnt help but feel sad for Shintani :'(
hope there will be more but not sure if i want a second season :)

Sep 29, 2010 9:21 PM

Jan 2008
Misaki was blushing so hard in this episode. =]

Shizuko wants to kill Sakura. xD

UxMishi's song wasn't bad.

The ending was cute.

Suzuna teasing Misaki. <3
Sep 30, 2010 6:41 AM
Jul 2008
Misaki is so cute on the final episode XO
Sep 30, 2010 7:09 AM

Jul 2010
she's been cute since episode 1 XD
Sep 30, 2010 12:52 PM
Jan 2008
it takes them 26 episodes to finally confess their feelings and kiss again...... Lovely complex had a more interesting couple with the height difference and at least Atsushi is a relatable type of guy. Usui and their relationship is just impossible.

1/10 for mostly everything, especially adding annoying hinata in the late game. 10/10 for misaka hot character design, other hot girls, misaka's mom milf, and my favorite scene of Usui making his mark on her on the beach episode.

I'm surprised she hasn't sucked his cack by now. Honestly, ladies if guy who can do everything, hot, and saves your life every now then, wouldn't you have done him by now?
Sep 30, 2010 1:52 PM

Feb 2010
That maybe wasn't a really interesting end, but it was good. Overall the series gets 9/10 or maybe 8/10.
Sep 30, 2010 6:00 PM

Jan 2010
looooved it :D:D:D 10/10 for me <3
one of my favorites :D
i would sooo like to see 2nd season :D and can't wait for the special :D
brilliant episode :D
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Oct 1, 2010 8:52 AM
Oct 2010
Hey, does anyone have the songs of the inserted song in epi26? I wanna download and listen...
Oct 1, 2010 10:24 AM

Jul 2010
great last episode~ loved how they ended it. A 2nd season would be terrific since the manga is getting very very interesting with Usui's background. And also the relationship between Misaki and Usui is expanded on even more~
Oct 1, 2010 10:20 PM

Dec 2008
FFFFFFF XD wheee!!

Wahahaha the ending is just at the period I expected it to be! And they have made it perfectly! SO goood :D I don't even feel sad since it has finished!
Oghhhhh isn't there Yumemishi's songs out there, somewhere!? I had a blast hearing them and if it weren't for my family, I would gladly jump up and down and squeal as if I'm there at the concert :< buu. So hard to contain myself XD
Oct 2, 2010 12:14 AM

Oct 2008
Adorable. :D
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 2, 2010 1:19 AM

Jun 2008
guyklc said:
It started off OK and pretty promising, but the second half was way too cheesy. It's a predictable shoujo anime that's mainly geared towards females, I guess, and it wasn't really my type of anime in the end.

6/10

Yeah pretty much this. Maybe it would have been better if it was 12 episodes. This series spend another 14 episodes showing nothing.
Some cute episodes but some really bad and boring too.
Oct 2, 2010 4:26 AM
Jan 2010
Loved the final episode! :D
They finaly kissed and it was a nice ending! :D
Waited so long for a ending like that! ;')
Do you turn left where nothing is right or do you turn right where nothing is left?
Oct 2, 2010 3:05 PM

Aug 2009
Fireworks scene felt horribly rushed, but I loved the rest of the episode. I had some great laughs.
Oct 2, 2010 5:58 PM
Dec 2009
I really enjoyed this anime, did get a little boring half-way through. Few last episodes were good though. Not sure if I am satisfied with the ending xD
I would love a season 2 though~
Oct 3, 2010 2:29 AM

May 2009
It was rushed. But I like the fact that the animation at the end was slightly better. There were more frames to smoothen the special moments instead of the usual rickety stream.

definitely could have been better, but yeah, enjoyable nonetheless. the humour was good. :)
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Oct 3, 2010 2:21 PM

May 2010
My only real complaint is that I felt a bit too much of the series was used as filler - where it should've been used to explore Usui's character more.

Yeah - I agree with ppl here that the fireworks scene felt a little rushed.

Overall 8/10 for the series. So definitely enjoyable
Oct 3, 2010 10:19 PM
Jan 2010
I want to know more about Usui, I'm disappointed that I know nothing of his history...
6/10
Oct 5, 2010 12:04 AM

Sep 2008
Ahaaa... I was trying to look for the slow motion button the whole time they were in the classroom.
Seriously WTF?! The moment she finally confesses and they made it so freaking fast!
The manga was cuter, maybe cuz I took more than 30 seconds without being rushed to flip the pages?
Ugh I'm so dissapointed. I wanted to hear Usui's sexy voice being all calm and collected while she was all panicky while confessing. In this scene though they were BOTH panicking about time >.>
She confessed in 5 seconds, kissed in 4, held hands for 3, and wrapped it up in 2.

Oh well at least it was a nice review, back to reading the manga.
Though Usui's voice was always spot on. I seriously can't complain about that :)
Overall 9/10 for being so close to the manga for 22 episodes ^.^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2010 4:12 AM

Jun 2009
I hope the OVA would be Usui's past on his ending song is very intriguing..

Episode 1-18 was really promising.. not until I started to get annoyed whenever Misaki repetitive blushing mode / Gaga mode over Usui being lovey-dovey w/ a bit of teasing it is quite annoying (on Misaki)

2nd season would be nice but if Misaki's attitude would still continue about lying on how she feel then it would be horrible

7/10
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 6, 2010 12:43 PM

Mar 2008
Ahah, Tsundere until the very ends! ^^ But her confession was so cute :D
Great anime, 9/10 :) (It's sad we never saw how Usui fell in love with Misaki in the 1st place...)
Oct 7, 2010 6:35 AM
Jul 2008
unbelieveable series....absolutely magnificent and for all the retarts who say ohh it was predictable and all that shit, call me an idiot but i didn't predict that it would end like that. after blood+, requim for a phanton, school days, bokura ga ita being last 4 animes i watched i was waiting for it to end with absolutely no climax like that fucking kimi ni todoke loved that series but what a SHIT ending. everything seems to end depressingly these days like the 4 animes i mentioned above it was a breath of fresh air watching this lovely series
rossjg1653Oct 7, 2010 6:43 AM
Oct 7, 2010 11:28 AM

Jun 2008
rossjg1653 said:
unbelieveable series....absolutely magnificent and for all the retarts who say ohh it was predictable and all that shit, call me an idiot but i didn't predict that it would end like that. after blood+, requim for a phanton, school days, bokura ga ita being last 4 animes i watched i was waiting for it to end with absolutely no climax like that fucking kimi ni todoke loved that series but what a SHIT ending. everything seems to end depressingly these days like the 4 animes i mentioned above it was a breath of fresh air watching this lovely series

U mad? It's not our fault this show hit every cliche in the book. And I much preferred KnT's ending to this one; at least there it was believable.
Oct 7, 2010 4:31 PM

Jul 2010
rossjg1653 said:
Blood+ didn't really have that bad of an ending, did it? I suppose it could seem bittersweet to some, though.

And yes, Phantom's ending was quite possibly one of the worst I've ever had to endure. What was the whole show even for with an ending like that? As for School Days, I've heard that ending is pretty bad, but I can't say off experience since I don't watch those sorts of shows. Don't know anything about Bokura ga Ita, either.

Kimi Ni Todoke is supposed to get a second season, I think, so if the ending sucked as you said it did, then it will likely be remedied with the second season, right?
Oct 7, 2010 9:05 PM
Jul 2008
did anyone notice the scene where there are 2 sisters that look JUST like misaki and her lil sister?
Oct 7, 2010 9:36 PM

Jul 2008
I really liked this episode and episode 25. Probably my favorites of the whole series. However, I just felt the show itself was so AVERAGE. It seems like the type of show I would really like, but it just never clicked. The animation wasn't the best, the characters were not developed at all (WTF WE STILL DON'T KNOW USUI'S SECRET), and I honestly never thought her "secret" of working at a Maid cafe was ever a big deal. She is not going to get impeached from the presidency if the fact she works there part time gets out. She is poor and working to help her family, so the job shouldn't really matter. It also annoyed me so much that we got more Usui and Usui/Misaki development from the EDs then we ever got in the show itself. The last two episodes, and the kissed, saved this from being a 5.

So 6/10 from me.
Oct 12, 2010 12:08 PM
Jul 2010
The ending, came so quickly and then they snatched the rest away on purpose!

*crossing fingers for a second season* Gief popularity gogo!
Oct 13, 2010 11:39 AM

Aug 2009
Very rushed indeed. But it was nice nonetheless. Overall series was dragged and the main moment lasted 5 seconds. Don't regret watching it though
Oct 13, 2010 1:10 PM

Jun 2008
So.. we didn't get to see Usui's childhood?
What's up with that? >_>
Oct 17, 2010 2:42 AM

May 2008
I'm still very confused about why something has to be completely original to be good. Sure, original things usually end up being very good, but there's a reason that cliche story lines are still used. It's because they work really well when done correctly, and I really think that this anime managed to do a fantastic job of it. The story is about a high school romance, did you really expect or want it to be original without ruining the emotional interations between the two?

Personally, I loved this series because bit by bit, it broke down the infallibility of Usui. He was built up to be this perfect guy, but in the end he couldn't control his feelings either. It was almost the opposite of a cliched "perfect guy" storyline: The series seemed to intentionally let us know that Usui wasn't perfect, and this became especially apparent in the last episode. No one is perfect; love always trumps the social structures we have set up for ourselves. This was the story of two young people attempting to reconstruct these boundaries they had set for themselves and try to reach out for each other. Simply beautiful.
Oct 19, 2010 6:01 AM

May 2008
Bidaum said:
The ending, came so quickly and then they snatched the rest away on purpose!

*crossing fingers for a second season* Gief popularity gogo!

i think it ended quickly too... but overall it was ok... :D i want to know more about Usui's past, and what happened to Misaki and Usui after... i hope there is a second season but for now, i think i better read the manga.

BADGES: ll MUSIC LOVER ll [TSC] ll C.C.O ll
Oct 19, 2010 10:40 AM

Mar 2008
09/10
Oct 28, 2010 9:57 AM

Oct 2009
Nice end.

''Don't make their flowers bloom again!'' xD
Oct 28, 2010 7:46 PM

Sep 2008
The EDs made me think this anime would be better. 26 episodes and nowhere near enough development. Too many fillers and unnecessary scenes throughout the anime and it could have been done in 12 episodes I'd say.

Still liked it quite a bit though despite the glaring flaws.

8/10
Nov 4, 2010 4:23 PM

Jul 2010
Man what a rushed ending......but anyway since i love romance anime and as a guy representative i give this a 9/10

cliche, and thats the way i like it
Nov 7, 2010 2:59 PM

Jun 2009
geeez..because of seeing misaki and usui flirting at each other every episode it's kinda

not so epic in the last episode.and did'nt like the fact that usui is being presented in this

anime like a perfect being no weaknesses and whatsoever,,i kinda like hinata for

misu-chan more than him,well its only my opinion,didn't bother about the romance

thing in the mid part till end though coz its so obvious that misuki will choose usui,its so biased o_O

maybe it will be interesting if they show a little hope that misukiXhinata.in that way it'll

be more thrilling..right ??well the only thing that never tires me in this show is the baka trio.

ohhh almost forgot bout yukimura,:))
Nov 11, 2010 11:53 AM

Sep 2008
Whoa!

Definitely was NOT expecting it to end like this. Great last episode. XD But this is the end?! As an ending, it's mean. D: The FINAL development between Misaki and Usui makes me want a second season. And it seems like there's still so much that we don't know about Usui...

Despite my initial urge to just throw a "10" at this series because I loved the last episode (don't like that it's an ending - but as itself it's a great episode)... when I consider other things, I actually... gave it a 6. :x
Nov 12, 2010 6:12 AM

Dec 2009
Predictable end. But I still enjoyed it.

I still pity Shintani. :(
Nov 17, 2010 5:41 AM

Mar 2010
The ending was quite good in my opinion... but yeah just like SilentSympathy said predictable but good... however i just hope that this is not another 'I have to read the manga to know the ending' thingy... well overall an 8/10 (=.=)
Check out my channel!
Erzat
Nov 25, 2010 9:10 PM

Jul 2009
i love the ending especially the part when Misaki almost got separated in the crowd.

please make a Season 2 since kimi ni todoke is already making one.

definitely a 9/10 :)
Dec 1, 2010 7:45 AM

Nov 2010
Great Last episode, went from 8/10 to 10/10 just cause, of the ending... IMO.
Dec 6, 2010 2:38 PM

Oct 2008
Eh, there wasn't really anything special here.
Sometimes I chuckled ... but not as much as when I read the manga ....
Even without reading the manga everything is pretty predictable...
Kind of boring too ... I dunno
=/
5? 6? /10 I guess
Dec 24, 2010 4:24 AM

Jan 2008
I'm glad my sense of romance seems to have come back in good time so I could happily enjoy the ending of this series... I'm in such a fangirl mode that it's like "OMG~! *flail*" Fun times. :3 I worship Usui....~! <3
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2010

116 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 14, 7:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.