MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yumeiro Pâtissière Episode 49 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yumeiro Pâtissière »» Yumeiro Pâtissière Episode 49 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Yumeiro Pâtissière Episode 49 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

10 47.62%
4 out of 5: Liked it

9 42.86%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 4.76%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 4.76%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 21

09-18-10, 4:10 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Did the preview just spoil that it would be another tie?

Also, the fact that it was a tie anyways is kind of hard to believe. But I can't believe Ichigo screwed up again in the finals! I hope they win next episode though!

The episode felt really rushed to me. We barely saw them make the sweets, and the scoring and tasting happened very quickly as well. I preferred having an entire episode dedicated to them making the sweets, then the judging at the very end or a cliffhanger or something.
Modified by kuroshiroi, 10-30-10, 8:24 AM

09-18-10, 4:23 PM

FUUUUUUUUU, I shouldn't have watched the preview.

09-18-10, 4:50 PM

True the preview did kill it and I was surprised, because I was wondering what will happen.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Minori-ki&sclick=1]

09-18-10, 7:43 PM

Stupid preview spoiled us!

- Lol, the scene of Ojou running towards Makoto on the beach is all fake and done by CG hahahaha.
- Maccha and adzuki beans again. Andou seems to be imprinting in my head that there's all there is to japanese flavour and japanese confectionery.
- Yeah this episode felt really rushed. Looks like Ichigo screwed up big time at the end.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.

09-18-10, 8:09 PM

Well we could expect it would be a tied again.

Next previews is Ichigo vs what her name again but she is the leader of the other team.

Duh we somehow can see that Ichigo going to win it.

No! It didn't feel a rush it feel slow, what with all those scenes .

Yeah it's was quite much of spoiler but what a big deal it's the last episode, even thought it spoiler that much, you still want to watch it ^^
Modified by Blackbird, 09-18-10, 8:13 PM

ProBlackbird.Wordpress.com - Check out my Blog

09-18-10, 8:56 PM

Throughout the episodes I kept holding my hands together and just hoping that they would not lose, and they didn't, but they were tied. The last scene of Ichigo messing up was just...I didn't know what to think. I really hope that she does win. Like everyone else I did feel it was a bit rushed, but I still enjoyed the overall episode. Looking forward to the end.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

09-18-10, 10:01 PM

lolol~ another tie ?! xD

09-18-10, 10:11 PM

LOL A TIE.

Why am I not surprised?

So they're probably going to create Ichigo's own strawberry tart next ep? Hmm...

09-18-10, 10:16 PM

stickymochi said:

So they're probably going to create Ichigo's own strawberry tart next ep? Hmm...

Do you think it is good enough to make her a PROFESSIONAL? lol Season Two lead in.

09-18-10, 11:21 PM

i felt like that was a just a quick summary of that episode.. lol.. i hardly saw them actually making their sweets XD

btw... the rich-kashino-obsessed girl is starting to grow on me.. lol..

09-19-10, 12:06 AM

My summary of this weeks episode:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

And ya never watch previews. I didn't so this entire episode felt like it should of, never understood why people watch previews.

09-19-10, 4:27 AM

It was so rushed! I mean the "finals" were done in about 2/3 of the episode and for the other finals they usually use 2 episodes... Well ok it's a tie, ofcourse xd
I didn't watch the previeuw so I was kinda like; oh my she has to battle against the other team leader? o.O But I was kinda surprised that they let her mess up the.. cake? Or what is it.. xd I kinda disliked the shot of Henri, it was like they're showing that he already lost faith in Ichigo.. But she has to win! :P Even if it's just to say to Henri; screw ya, I've beaten ya best pupil so shut up about being hartless if ya wanna be a professional! :P

Haha I liked the scene with the sister of Kashino and I lolde so hard about the commercial clip :P Guess next week we'll see Ichigo's strawberry cake? Btw how is she gonna use the "special" strawberry's? I didn't saw her bringing them or somethiung like that? xd

09-19-10, 4:40 AM

bruteforcing the gods is so japanese ^^

shit I can't wait one more week

09-19-10, 6:03 AM

rlime said:
Stupid preview spoiled us!.

lol now we know how it will end =/ Silly preview spoiler XD

09-19-10, 6:13 AM

I actually kinda liked that the finals were rushed because if they drew it out too long it would have been too rushed for the next episode.

sapphire07 said:
Throughout the episodes I kept holding my hands together and just hoping that they would not lose, and they didn't, but they were tied. The last scene of Ichigo messing up was just...I didn't know what to think. I really hope that she does win. Like everyone else I did feel it was a bit rushed, but I still enjoyed the overall episode. Looking forward to the end.

I let out a huge "AW CRAP!" when they lost the first round.

09-19-10, 6:26 AM

it was okay...
anyone else got pissed at Henri-sensei?
i did...i mean seriously.. playing with feelings.
at first i though he was cool :/

09-19-10, 8:33 AM

I'm kind ox expecting that Ichigo's team'll win anyway it's an anime so it should have a happy ending T_T I want sosmething to happen 'tween Ichigo Kashino but with only one episode left I can't hope for something roght? O_O But i so want to see henry's face and reaction when Ichigo wins ))) HAHAHA Am I becoming a sadist like Kashino? V_V

09-19-10, 3:02 PM

I feel like they've just went back and did what they normally do:

Theme: family and love
Inspiration: tea party in a rose garden
important flavors: strawberries, roses, maccha, chocolate

Even the designs looked the same. I wish the theme was at least different, that way I'd be able to see everyone's favorite ingredients done in a new way. Like wedding cakes or sweets for people with diabetes. Maybe I'm spoiled on top chef and all those reality shows. For the finale of the show, this lacks all impact.

09-20-10, 12:09 AM

Blackbird said:
Yeah it's was quite much of spoiler but what a big deal it's the last episode, even thought it spoiler that much, you still want to watch it ^^

This. Exactly.
"The only thing you can change about the past is the way you feel about it in the present." - Lockon Stratos (Neil)

"How many mountains and rivers must I cross to reach the place where loneliness ends? Again today, I travel." - Bokusui Wakayama

09-20-10, 3:24 AM

Even if there was a spoiler, I still want to watch the episode and I wonder how they'll conclude this season.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices