Forum Settings
Forums

Bankruptcy of Anime Studio Group TAC Revealed

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 7, 2010 1:20 PM

Sep 2008
lol, says a guy that has not even seen half of my list. You should taste your own medicine before you spread that shit. You yourself are doing exactly what you told me not to do, judge the book by the cover.

In my opinion: if the plot does not interest you, don't watch it. TAC did not do anything that is interesting in my book.

Go back to watching your digimon Mr. hardcore
Sep 7, 2010 3:14 PM

Jul 2009
Mephz said:
TAC did not do anything that is interesting in my book.

Hajime no Ippo
Baki the Grappler
Street Fighter II
Sep 7, 2010 3:31 PM

Sep 2008
don't care about the others but Hajime no ippo

Producers: Madhouse Studios, VAP

How are they the creators of Hajime no ippo anime?
-----
At any rate even if you can grab one title from the horde that I might like what is that going to change? I'd rather get them off the market so all the otaku business goes to groups that make anime I like, keeping them alive. It's a dog eat dog world, if they fail someone else is bound to make profit.
MephzSep 7, 2010 3:36 PM
Sep 7, 2010 7:10 PM
Dec 2007
Mephz said:

-----
At any rate even if you can grab one title from the horde that I might like what is that going to change? I'd rather get them off the market so all the otaku business goes to groups that make anime I like, keeping them alive. It's a dog eat dog world, if they fail someone else is bound to make profit.
Talk about a me-me-me mentality. Forgive us for even liking things you don't your highness.

Sep 7, 2010 11:33 PM

Jul 2009
Mephz said:

-----

Star Wars :20th Century Fox, George Lucas

The profit doesn't go up.
The studio in which it actually works is a super-low wage.
Thing similar when one slave dies.
The slave is doing most work......
Sep 8, 2010 2:22 AM

Sep 2008
speak english next, your point is?

Also you did not answer: How TAC is involved in Hajime no ippo and Grabbler baki? Made up on the spot?

Leon-Gun: Me-mentality is the way to go, if your not living for yourself then you are doing it wrong.
Sep 8, 2010 9:35 AM

Jul 2009
Mephz said:
Also you did not answer: How TAC is involved in Hajime no ippo and Grabbler baki? Made up on the spot?

Hajime no ippo
Project:Nippon Television (Husband)
Copyright management: VAP (Husband)
animation Main contractor: Madhouse (Slave's leader)
Subcontract(Real work):TAC (Slave)

Grabbler baki
Project:Dynamite Tommy (Husband)
Making:Free-Will (Husband)
animation(Real work):TAC (Slave)
Sep 8, 2010 10:29 AM

Sep 2008
yes, posting something without even linking to the source is very useful.

http://ippo.wikia.com/wiki/Hajime_no_Ippo_%28anime%29

From what I see, no personnel connected with Hajime no ippo are from TAC. If I use google I simply can't connect TAC with Hajime no ippo, they wanted to make season 2 but did not get it, nothing more than that.

--
If they won't even get their name on the title then their work is not worth mentioning (if they even had any part in the project which is unknown to me)
Sep 8, 2010 1:16 PM
Dec 2007
Mephz said:

From what I see, no personnel connected with Hajime no ippo are from TAC. If I use google I simply can't connect TAC with Hajime no ippo, they wanted to make season 2 but did not get it, nothing more than that.

--
If they won't even get their name on the title then their work is not worth mentioning (if they even had any part in the project which is unknown to me)
It's not entirely unusual for subcontracted animation studios not to get credited. Btw, the narcissistic mentality is nothing short of disgusting and part of the reason society is messed up.

Sep 8, 2010 4:35 PM

Apr 2007
Just wanted to say that I'm with Mephz on this one. This studio no longer did anything worthwhile for today's gen of animation, and it is their own fault. They let themselves fall into obscurity, with no good titles under their name other than Touch, which is over 20 years old. There's only so much time you can simply drift around till you get screwed over, which the death of their president settled.

Now with them gone, the larger company's will be hiring others to sub-contract their works too, perhaps to those that will be able to reach out of their sub-contract status and become a major studio themselves. Group TAC should have disbanded a long time ago with the way things were going for them, but they didn't which led to their demise.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2010 10:30 AM

Oct 2009
Leon-Gun said:
VongolaXEspada said:
its because you guys are watching anime illegally. The Author of cowboy bepop says the anime industry doesn't have even 5 years left before it dies.

If the manga industry dies the anime industry Asian drama industry

Because most dramas and anime are based off manga

So You guys need to start buying anime or watching it on a legal site so the ads go to the companys.

Those ads you watch make the money go to the company.

If you watch anime illegally you are a raging homosexuel
Yeah, we totally influence Japanese sales.... dumbass. If you want to know, the ones we actually directly affect, the international publishers like Funimation, have adapted lately, as seen by the advent of free legal online streaming similar to what Netflix did in the movie industry. If anything the ball is on Japan's court to properly adapt to a reality that won't go away.

your both idiots lets just leave it at that
Sep 9, 2010 8:13 PM

Jul 2009
Mephz said:

--

こでれも見てね
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%97%E3%83%BB%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF

正確には各話毎に色んな所が係わってるが、知りたきゃ自分で調べな。
何処の国にもソース厨は居るんだな('A`)
Sep 10, 2010 6:26 AM

Jul 2009

The Google translation is presented to the Japanese.......

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%97%E3%83%BB%E3%82%BF%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF

Japanese
はじめの一歩(制作元請:マッドハウス、各話制作協力、2000-2002年)
Machine translation(Machine translation covered with mistakes)
First Steps (original請Production: Madhouse, Production Support Each book, 2000 - 2002 )

Japanese
はじめの一歩 間柴vs木村 死刑執行(制作元請:マッドハウス、制作協力、2003年)
Machine translation(Machine translation covered with mistakes)
First Steps Hazama Shiba executioner vs Kimura (former請Production: Madhouse, Production Assistance, 2003)

My brain reeled......@@
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
8 minutes ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
10 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 1 hour ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
32 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
3 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.