Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2010 10:13 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
We knew Kaname was smart......well he should be too after living all these years.....but back then too. So it appears he was the one who made Atremis and the Bloody Rose. Guess that's why it knew who he was. And it looks like the flashback is finally over. Wish we could have had some more info on the hooded lady. Hopefully we'll finally get on with the story now. There are so many different directions it can go. I just wish one would be picked and they'll go with it and move along. It really doesn't seem as if anything has really happened since they left the school.

Aug 28, 2010 12:46 PM

May 2010
Even though i cant read Japanesses. I felt so sad, for Kaname. And where did Kaname go? When Yuuki woke up, there was a rose on her.

I cant wait to read it in English ... but, i might cry if i do
A sweet dream, has not ended yet.
Aug 30, 2010 11:19 PM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 31, 2010 9:03 AM

May 2010
tsubasalover said:

Thank you. Now i understand a little
Aug 31, 2010 7:12 PM

Feb 2009
Gah, I need the translated scans asap! D:
Sep 3, 2010 7:30 PM

Mar 2008
god damnit i wish i can read japanese -___- whesn english out?? they are passed their date 24th -____-
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Sep 4, 2010 6:47 PM

Oct 2009
If you guys sift through SGK's comments on her latest post on her livejournal you'll see some links to another scanlating group who've emerged onto the scene.

Anywho,
Sep 4, 2010 7:07 PM

Jun 2008
Wow...interesting chapter! I still am confused as to how Kaname saw Yuki in the past...
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Sep 4, 2010 9:32 PM

Mar 2010
It's out already...
Ugh... so sad... to think that Kaname's first love died like that... I think I understand his feelings a little bit, now...
But, Yuuki doesn't even feel jealous? Wow. She's so accepting. She even saw him and his first love kissing, but... :O
What does that mean? Did Kaname left her? :O

And, dang, Zero and Kaito are hots~! <333
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2010 2:32 AM
Aug 2010
finally it's updated..
so that woman was his first love..
i thought yuki is his first.. well, never mind..
what's with the rose?? ii really really hope kaname didn't leave yuki..
i mean all yuki has now is only him..
i think i might cry if kaname leave her.. -_____-
Sep 5, 2010 5:16 AM

Dec 2008
Finally, the flashbacks are over!!! I think Kaname left Yuki alone to sort out all that she had just seen. I believe he's going to leave it up to Yuki to decide whether or not she still wants to be with him. If she wants Kaname, she'll find him. If she doesn't want him, she'll probably go and seek out Zero.

Kaname is thousands of years old. There's no telling how many loves he's experienced in his lifetime!
Sep 5, 2010 9:47 AM
Aug 2010
:O I FOUND CHAPTER 64 ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_< it came earlier then i expected o.O well, here's the link hope u enjoy it =) http://manga.animea.net/vampire-knight-chapter-64-page-1.html
Sep 5, 2010 10:03 AM

Mar 2010
OHMEHGOSH
im like sooo~ ohmgs
i was not excpecting it to go like that..
ahh soo~ wats in for Yuuki now?

-I don't care anymore...
I wish everybody would just dissapear into darkness...

Sep 5, 2010 2:48 PM

May 2010
I knew it was going to be sad. Poor Kaname :(

Cant wait for next month
VKLoverSep 5, 2010 6:13 PM
Sep 5, 2010 3:14 PM
Dec 2009
Yay, the past is over ^^. Hopefully the trio re-unite :p. I'm fairly certain Yuuki will go after to Kaname, since she is a very forgiving person :).

Fingers crossed for more Zero in the future chapters, he's been lacking significantly considering he's one of the main characters, and the whole story was based on a love triangle thingy >.<.
Sep 5, 2010 6:02 PM

Aug 2010
VillettaIchihara said:
Finally, the flashbacks are over!!! I think Kaname left Yuki alone to sort out all that she had just seen. I believe he's going to leave it up to Yuki to decide whether or not she still wants to be with him. If she wants Kaname, she'll find him. If she doesn't want him, she'll probably go and seek out Zero.

Kaname is thousands of years old. There's no telling how many loves he's experienced in his lifetime!

I agree, I doubt that he went through the trouble of protecting her all those years, and looking after her for Kaname to just leave now. I'm a zero fan, but I doubt anything that she saw in his past would make her turn away from Kaname, she'll probably just want to know more
Sep 6, 2010 9:50 AM

Jul 2010
I read IEM's scans since they were released before SGK's. I do prefer SGK's scans because they're easier to understand, and I'll probably end up reading this chapter again once SGK releases it.

Anyway...

So the hooded lady was Kaname's first love? Pretty tragic how that ended... But now it does make more sense why he was so protective over Yuki in the first place.

StainedDesire said:
Yay, the past is over ^^. Hopefully the trio re-unite :p. I'm fairly certain Yuuki will go after to Kaname, since she is a very forgiving person :).

Fingers crossed for more Zero in the future chapters, he's been lacking significantly considering he's one of the main characters, and the whole story was based on a love triangle thingy >.<.

Yeah, I definitely want to see more Zero in upcoming chapters. Zero needs some love too! <3

I'm an orch dork, through and through. I'm an orch dork. How 'bout you?
Sep 6, 2010 1:29 PM
Dec 2009
MizuPinya said:
I read IEM's scans since they were released before SGK's. I do prefer SGK's scans because they're easier to understand, and I'll probably end up reading this chapter again once SGK releases it.

same ^^, she was on holiday tho
Sep 7, 2010 9:50 AM

Jan 2010
Somehow, it seems that Kaname loved another girl than Yuuki (we see that in flashbacks) and it looks like he wanted her and only her O.O
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Sep 8, 2010 4:24 AM

Apr 2010
I liked this chapter more then the chapter before this one.

I only don't get it why Kaname was adult in the very-long-away-past and a child in the not-so-far past? :'D

Sep 8, 2010 3:41 PM
Dec 2009
Vampier said:

I only don't get it why Kaname was adult in the very-long-away-past and a child in the not-so-far past? :'D

Because Yuuki's real brother died to Rido, and Kaname reincarnated himself into the dead babies body or something like that.

It was a couple of chapters back when Yuuki saw it through Kaname's memories.
Sep 16, 2010 5:43 AM

Dec 2009
>_> too less Zero ..
I wonder why Kaname left her there just like that ....
Sep 17, 2010 11:38 PM

Apr 2009
So now that that's done with... what's gonna happen next? :|
Sep 20, 2010 4:27 PM

May 2010
i wanna see yuki with zero
Sep 27, 2010 7:24 AM

Oct 2008
I hope Kaname didn't leave Yuuki. .__.

But then again, I wouldn't mind for some more Zero x Yuuki. :3
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Sep 27, 2010 3:43 PM

Jan 2009
StainedDesire said:
Vampier said:

Because Yuuki's real brother died to Rido, and Kaname reincarnated himself into the dead babies body or something like that.

It was a couple of chapters back when Yuuki saw it through Kaname's memories.
Kaname did not re-incarnate himself into the dead baby Kaname. He turned himself into a baby (from his adult form) and erased his own memories. That's how he grew up as Yuuki's brother in place of her real brother.

Sep 29, 2010 7:17 AM

Apr 2010
Heh, now the story is starting to become more interesting, and i'm liking it.
Can't wait for the next chapter to be release. I wonder what will happen to the couple now :P
Jun 29, 2011 3:47 AM

Aug 2009
Oh yeah. What will happen next?

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.