Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 5, 2010 10:35 PM

Jun 2008
synaesthesia said:
-Alois is awesome.
-Sebastian's black nails are sexy.
-Butler Battle ftw.
-er um...rose...blood....err well this is getting weird.
-Need Subs Now.

I totally Agree! I really wanna know what happened to Ciel for the soul transfer failure and what Sebas-chan is planning o.O!
EarlCiel said:
@ Kathleena -
Lol, my pleasure. =)
And as for sorting out your feelings,
I think you like Sebastian more than Claude, but..well..if you watch yaoi..
usually it's a good yaoi if it's "sensual" or something...(getting this from my
fangirl sister, she says hi, lol) so I guess that wouldn't really work out with Claude
and Alois..
Or maybe..it's hard to imagine, or...their personalities just aren't compatible with your likings. ^^
But on a more serious side, maybe it's just cause you just don't know enough about Alois & Claude to hate or like them,
that's what I think. ^^
But Sebastian's your #1, and will always be <3333
---
As for the Alois with a sword..glad I made you laugh, lol
But that's my honest and true feelings. They should like censor the sword or something,
it's really scaring me..I'll have nightmares until somebody takes that away from him.
Kids, ESPECIALLY THIS KID, should not be 'playing around' with sharp and pointy
objects.

For the purpose of keeping nightmares away, and just for the public audience,
I, EarlCiel..shall censor it.

Just so you know, it didn't work. We need a bigger censor bar.

LAWL =^x^=! Maybe you should have tilted the censor bar the other way!!!!
AH, but I feel better watching the screenshot now...well next week, we'll see it uncensored soooo, I ma be preparing mentally! XD Alois is SO SCARY D=! in a...bad..good...way... behhhhh.
He's the semi-bad guy, since his past is fucked up o.O!
hehe, Tell your sister Hi from me!

And I'm pretty sure Alois and Claude could be a couple since...Alois is really dependante of Claude, pretty much like Ciel and Sebas-chan. Sensual IS good but hardcore Awesome too =X, speaking has a yaoi fangirl.... gosh ... I like fags...will I ever get merried =___=;;;
I ship things I want! Why? Because it's fun!
I post retarded shit at times, sorry-- my dumbness might infect you!Please be cautious of me!
I don't come with a security label!

My anime list hasn't been updated for a really long time, so it's not accurate!

Aug 5, 2010 11:00 PM

Jun 2009
I wonder why but I don't really like this episode. And I don't really understand what Sebby and Claude were talking about. Its getting more confusing!! A lot of fanservice in this episode. And Alois looks good in that vampire suit.

Yay more Alois in next episode :D

Aug 6, 2010 12:22 AM

Apr 2010
Gosh gosh! I need the subs nao!
Sebastian VS Claude was AWESOME.
Especially how Sebby was about to BAM side-kick Claude o_o Wah lots of fanservice.
How I wish Alois wouldn't have danced with Lizzy >_>! XD
At the end of the episode I think Ciel is all like death threat Sigh <3
Aug 6, 2010 12:29 AM

Jun 2010
Aug 6, 2010 1:00 AM

Apr 2010
wich7 said:

A demon kiss? :D

eat his soul, damnit! xD

that was an awesome episode. i love it.
Aug 6, 2010 4:42 AM

Feb 2009
ikaofmon said:
and sebastian and claude need to take more things off with their teeth. it's so hot!
::nosebleed::

That, my friend, is true indeed.

EarlCiel, your screenshot post made me laugh :D Thank you.

I want subs. This ep was confusing and I only understand a bit and it was the unimportant bit ;c
But the fanservice was so good.
Aug 6, 2010 5:10 AM

Jan 2010
omfg, I need subs right now.
Aug 6, 2010 5:49 AM

Aug 2008
Damn it claude stop screwing around with sebby T.T
I loved this episode <33 The battle between the butlers was amazing, and finally things are going to get explained xD
can't wait till the subs are out >_________<
Aug 6, 2010 6:21 AM

Feb 2010
ikaofmon said:
spacecat put up a really great overall translation

[url=http://bleachasylum.com/threads/16317-Kuroshitsuji-2-Episode-6-downloads-and-discussion]http://bleachasylum.com/threads/16317-Kuroshitsuji-2-Episode-6-downloads-and-discussion

Hmm...things seem to make a bit more sense!
I still don't really get why Sebastian said to let Alois be
the person Ciel should take revenge on...and how Claude would
still get Ciel's soul in the end.

You know, I'd be really pissed if it ended the obvious way.
(Alois dying...) But wow. I still don't get why they'd make an agreement like that..
*scratches head*
Wait so that means that Alois actually has something to do with Ciel's parents murder...or they're just finding a random person to take revenge against...
And what's so special about Alois...he doesn't want revenge..then why would
Claude tell Sebastian, "We raise souls to then devour them. My master too is one of the few souls worth of doing that.."

okay. the next episode better actually make things more clear...
like, if Alois really did have something to do with his parent's murder.
(also why the heck claude want's ciel's soul so much...)
Aug 6, 2010 10:41 AM

Jul 2010
EarlCiel said:

(also why the heck claude want's ciel's soul so much...)

It's obvious. It was kind of even said in the episode. =/
Claude got a 'taste' of Ciel's soul and found it to be rare, high quality (I think that's what he said) and now he wants it too. T_T;
And Sebastian is a sneaky bastard. XD;
Saying he'll give up Ciel's soul to Claude. I could tell that was a straight-up lie when he said "young master is mine" after they showed off the roses to each other.

Next episode~
Aug 6, 2010 11:24 AM

Jul 2010
OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm pretty sure Sebastian was going to kiss Ciel on the last episode of season 1!! I KNEEEEW IT!!! ^^
But if he is really giving up Ciel's soul, then he's a f*cking jerk. u-u
~* P H A N T O M H I V E ~ H O U S E H O L D *~

...because I NEED to see some Ciel x Sebastian again...
Aug 6, 2010 11:24 AM

Dec 2008
My nose bled throughout this entire episode!! A hot demon butler death match!!! Can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 6, 2010 11:26 AM

Apr 2010
I'm starting to think Sebastian has more in mind than that, I don't think he'd make a contract like that unless he had something else in mind..
"I wish, just one more time to hear your voice. One more time, just one more time... Say my name..."
Aug 6, 2010 11:27 AM

Dec 2008
ikaofmon said:

and sebastian and claude need to take more things off with their teeth. it's so hot!

Yes, indeed!! Glad to know I'm not the only one that goes wild when they do that!! OMG!! *faints*
Aug 6, 2010 11:30 AM

Sep 2008
ikaofmon said:

128378IKY@##(@*AWE...
MY FAVOURITE PAIRING!! I'M SOLD!!!

I sooo love this episode even though I haven't watched it yet (even the raw), currently downloading the subs... wooohoo~
I'm soo inspired today (T^T)/

Episode 6 Subs by TastyMelon.
http://www.tokyotosho.info/search.php?terms=kuroshitsuji&type=0&size_min=&size_max=&username=
kataruAug 6, 2010 11:42 AM
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Aug 6, 2010 11:53 AM

Mar 2008
I'm luvin it~ x3
Aug 6, 2010 11:55 AM

Aug 2010
FFF--. That song that plays right after the opening always tricks me into thinking it'll be Vivaldi. :'<
Aug 6, 2010 12:11 PM

Aug 2009
This makes no sense to me. Whats the point of Ciel getting revenge if it isn't Sebastian who gets to eat his soul? And it would seem Sebastian has plans otherwise, saying things like "Ciel's souls is mine." But he just made a contract to give it away. Soo...a few questions answered, many more piling up.

And I still don't understand how Claude was able to steal Ciel's soul in the first place. The scene confused me.
Aug 6, 2010 12:14 PM
Aug 2007
Man, every time I see Hannah, I need to think of her
Aug 6, 2010 12:20 PM

Nov 2009
Okay. I am with everyone on the yaoi fanservice and such. I don't feel like typing out all my feelings of this episode because it was pretty much said by everyone else.

I have one question though---

What happened when Sebastian stopped in the beginning? Why did he?! -.-

He said that Ciel is 'void', which I think means 'empty, invalid'

It confused the crap out of me x.x Does it have to do with Claude? Did he do something?
Aug 6, 2010 12:55 PM

Apr 2010
How and When did the Trancy's get Ciel's soul!?!??! Am I interpreting this right?

Aug 6, 2010 1:13 PM

May 2010
SebbyxCiel, ClaudexAlois, SebbyxClaude (in the water xD)... yum. xD

You know, I think some fanservice here aren't that bad. Ranmao kicking ass and Meirin(sp?) with guns are both badass (and I'm a girl).

Kinda confusing episode, especially that part where Sebby was making a deal with Claude. I hope he wouldn't simply give him away like that.

But overall, I love this episode. ♥

And lulz Alois with fangs! Reminds me of Shiki xD

fangirl mode below:
Aug 6, 2010 1:47 PM

Apr 2009
Is Sebastian really going to let Claude take Ciel's soul? He better have some tricks up his sleeve. >:(
Aug 6, 2010 2:15 PM

Mar 2010
Hehe. We are sure getting a lot of fanservice these days ^.^ (Thaty is NOT a bad thing XD)
The plot is going somewhere really interesting, because Sebastian's got one hell of a trick up his sleeve, because there is no way he's giving up Ciel.
And I'm glad Agni ditched the mustache when he was fighting. I just couldn't take him seriously with that thing on.

This is fast becoming a firm favourite series XD
Aug 6, 2010 2:32 PM

Jun 2010
Hmm, Let's see. What should I say? I FINALLY UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING!! :))
Aug 6, 2010 2:39 PM

Oct 2008
Yeah, but Claude already had Ciel's soul, He stole it and decided to store it in a tea box, for crying out loud! If he wanted to devour Ciel's soul, he could have done it before. But he said Ciel's soul alone was useless to him, and he needed the body as well. My guess is, he needs Ciel to fulfill Aloise's ambition, so he can harvest the soul he set his eyes on from the beginning. It would be pointless to assume Sebastian is the only one having an afterthought. There must be a butler school in hell, where they teach you, to never trust a fellow demon :)
Aug 6, 2010 2:50 PM

Nov 2009
gurogami said:
Yeah, but Claude already had Ciel's soul, He stole it and decided to store it in a tea box, for crying out loud! If he wanted to devour Ciel's soul, he could have done it before. But he said Ciel's soul alone was useless to him, and he needed the body as well. My guess is, he needs Ciel to fulfill Aloise's ambition, so he can harvest the soul he set his eyes on from the beginning. It would be pointless to assume Sebastian is the only one having an afterthought. There must be a butler school in hell, where they teach you, to never trust a fellow demon :)

When exactly did he steal it? Right when Sebastian was about to devour it or earlier?
Aug 6, 2010 3:01 PM

Jul 2009
Sriously!!! if sebastian doesnt have a trick up his sleeve!!! Im so gonna . . . do somethin! There's no way he'll give up Ciel just because he lost his memories!!!!!

so can someone just xplain me ths deal btween demon buttlers??!!
Aug 6, 2010 3:13 PM

Jan 2009
OMG I screamed so loud at the first scene that my cat got scared and ran through the window!!!! WHAT WAS THAT????? Why did he stopped? What's wrong with Ciel? Or should I say, Ciel's soul??

*back on topic ^^, after watching the ep*

I did not get how could their music be so loud ^^ [Oh whatever, it's just an anime...]
I liked the fights though... The triplets are annoying... Ranmao is amazing... Soma can actually throw a punch [WoW]... But Sebastian is always the best :* [better than Claude >_<]

Now... what I got from their conversation: when Sebastian wanted to eat that perfect soul that had already achieved revenge, he found out that Claude had already taken it?? Or some other demon-spider, maybe... Anyway, he got really angry, revived Ciel [and some of his dead companions] and is now on the look for finding a new enemy to have Ciel take revenge on, as Ciel has no memories of his revenge and his soul is no longer 'tasty' ^^.

As for the contract... I got why Sebastian would want to find some enemies... I didn't get why he would let Claude "receive Ciel Phantomhive after carrying out the revenge" :|. That's the subs I got... Oh well, it wouldn't be Kuroshitsuji if it was easy to figure it out :D. And I must add their way of sealing the contract was totally awesome *_*

Alois really is a man-b*tch, even getting Elizabeth involved in this... And, of course I'm still wondering why does he want Ciel so badly...

*sigh*

Aug 6, 2010 3:29 PM

Jan 2008
Okay...I pretty got everything cleared up except one thing: Why does Alois wants Ciel?

Aug 6, 2010 3:46 PM

Oct 2007
That was a great episode, omg. I was freaking out through most of it. Twas also very hot. Butler x butler action, y/y?

-Vid said:
I believe he stole it right during the flashback. The crow most likely was Claude (there was also a spider appearing).

I just checked this right now so I'm kind of like 'holy shi-!' -- In the last episode of the first season, there is a single crow sitting above where Sebastian sets Ciel down. Sebastian and Ciel even acknowledge that it's there. Of course, that's gotta be the crow on which Claude is on. That's some great retcon there! XD

Beks said:
This makes no sense to me. Whats the point of Ciel getting revenge if it isn't Sebastian who gets to eat his soul? And it would seem Sebastian has plans otherwise, saying things like "Ciel's souls is mine." But he just made a contract to give it away. Soo...a few questions answered, many more piling up.

And I still don't understand how Claude was able to steal Ciel's soul in the first place. The scene confused me.

You might want to read a few of the posts in the third page of this thread. They helped me understand a bit better. :)
otakubaybayAug 6, 2010 3:51 PM
Aug 6, 2010 3:52 PM

May 2010
- Sebastian was being all "the young master is mine, rawr" >3 loved it!

- Sebastian/Ciel ; absolutely do want more than anything! <3

- Finny was being freaking adorable.. again! :D

- Hannah is a slut and ew. :/ Meh, do not want!

- Alois continues to be badass and sexy.

- Wet Sebby/Claude fighting about who shall be seme was hawt 8D *shot*

- The hints about that we might lose both Alois and Ciel by the end of the show, eh, no thanks. ;;

- Lolz, Alois/Lizzy, yay CB

- pfft, do want Sebastian/Ciel/Alois/Claude foursome.. cuz it's nice.

Well, overall a pretty good episode!
We got some action and some explanation, so it's getting tied together now. :)

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Aug 6, 2010 3:55 PM

Jan 2010
patlagik said:
Okay...I pretty got everything cleared up except one thing: Why does Alois wants Ciel?

yup,i wanna know that one too >.<

and aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh i soooo want sebby xD *nosebleed*
"If it's your wish, I will follow you everywhere, Even if your throne crumbles, And your shiny crown turns to rust, Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, Above the bottomless pile corpses, Beside you as you lie softly down, I will be.....Until i hear the words "check Mate." ♥
Aug 6, 2010 4:16 PM

Jun 2008
First half was total shit (and mostly filler), second half made up for it entirely (and had important plot development!)
Actually, the whole first half I was wondering why the fuck this episode looks so damn good when it's so shit, while last episode was fairly good but looked like shit...

good lord, Sebastian and Claude are sexy *___* now that is a yaoi pairing I can get behind. CielxSebastian, however, is never going to grow on me, no matter how hard the anime tries to convince me that Sebby is interested in Ciel for more than his soul...
(AloisxClaude still OTP though.)

Not enough Alois, though. Although his costume was fabulous.<3

also LOL Alois what are you doing, dancing with the ever-adorable Lizzy, pretending to be straight. You're not fooling anyone. Get back to groping your butler, you sick little fuck.<3
Aug 6, 2010 4:35 PM

Jun 2009
This is what I got from this episode.
Sebastian could not take Ciel's soul because it did not satisfy him, why?
Claude stole Ciel's soul, why?
Alios wanted it.
And even though Sebastian got the soul back, Ciel was not the Ciel he wanted to devour, why?
Because Ciel didn't have the memories of his pain and suffereing or the revenge, so?
sebastian makes a deal with Claude.
Making Claude Ciel's second revenge.
What does Claude get?
Ciel.

Things I don't understand?
If Sebastian kills Alios (Because Ciel now believes that Alios killed his family) then how does Claude, 1) Eat Alios's soul? 2) Take Ciel to Alios.

Something I most definitely understand?: Despite the pact, Sebastian IS NOT handing over Ciel to Claude, NO MATTER WHAT , because he has taken a very STRONG liking to his master :L

:)
Aug 6, 2010 4:47 PM

Sep 2009
Faitasi said:
ikaofmon said:

That, my friend, is true indeed..
You two just took my words away...

stormgoddess said:
SebbyxCiel, ClaudexAlois, SebbyxClaude (in the water xD)... yum.XD
...forgot about CielXAlois---> 4 possible yaoi couples to ship for though none beats SebbyXCiel.

diamond9393anda said:
As for the contract... I got why Sebastian would want to find some enemies... I didn't get why he would let Claude "receive Ciel Phantomhive after carrying out the revenge" :|. That's the subs I got... Oh well, it wouldn't be Kuroshitsuji if it was easy to figure it out :D. A
Sebatian won't allow Claude to have the soul....basically after Ciel gets his revenge and he has a tasty soul (talking about Ciel like he is some cheesecake is sort of wierd XD)....we will get a hell fight between Sebastian and Claude. Though they made a contract but it is not like Sebastian can't break it.

shadowsword said:
Some butler yaoi hints xD
  • Wet butlers
  • Claude behind Sebastian
  • Claude touching Sebastian and slowly moving his hand around his chest
  • Claude and Sebastian looking at eachother.

*nosebleed*

Kaira-Chan said:
    Things I don't understand?
    If Sebastian kills Alios (Because Ciel now believes that Alios killed his family) then how does Claude, 1) Eat Alios's soul? 2) Take Ciel to Alios.
    Before Sebby kills Alois, Claude will most probably be dead.

Wow butlers are evil....their masters don't know a shit about what they are planning.

If Ciel gets to know about Sebby's plan won't he get angry at him?

Claude is Alois's weak point and he seems afraid of him.

Have a feeling the ending of this show will make us cry.
ValentilnAug 6, 2010 4:51 PM
Aug 6, 2010 5:31 PM

Jan 2009
When Claude was describing the feeling of Ciel's soul, when the camera was focusing on his hand, it's movement looked like he was touching someone's testicles.

Please don't hate me for that note =)
Aug 6, 2010 5:33 PM

Jun 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:

Before Sebby kills Alois, Claude will most probably be dead.

Wow butlers are evil....their masters don't know a shit about what they are planning.

If Ciel gets to know about Sebby's plan won't he get angry at him?

Claude is Alois's weak point and he seems afraid of him.

Have a feeling the ending of this show will make us cry.

Good point... I hope there is some kind of miracle that Sebastian will keep Ciel alive... Cause after all, it's made clear that Ciel is VERY precious to him
Aug 6, 2010 7:26 PM
Oct 2008
This is really awesome and all. But are they ever going to continue the original storyline?
Aug 6, 2010 7:38 PM

Dec 2009
- Alois is just a funny as always...
- Sebastian's antics are amazing.
- Hana just got a lot cooler in my opinion... after this episode.

But I got a tad lost, after listening to Sebastian & Claude talk while they were fighting...?
Was Claude trying to steal Ciel's soul?
That... & I'm not sure why Alois wants Ciel that badly.

But if anybody deserves Ciel it should be Sebastian, since he pretty much raised that kid ... I hope Sebby gets Ciel soul in the end, since he worked so hard for it <3
Aug 6, 2010 7:40 PM

Nov 2007
I don't read the Kuroshitsuji manga, so this may have only come as a surprise to me, but: Sebastian looks exactly like Ciel's dad. Wtfffff! Makes me almost rethink shipping them haha.

But ya, insane amounts of [yaoi] fanservice in this episode. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose heart was about to implode from the sexual tension between everyone!

Need Sebastian/Claude doujin nao pls. (Also, Claude/Alois.)

Lizzie can fuck off, ugh why is she in this show at alllllllllll
yamakasiAug 6, 2010 8:55 PM
Aug 6, 2010 8:17 PM

Feb 2010
I dunno why, but I laughed when Sebastian started playing those glasses.
Blood contract= nosebleed to the max Dx
I'm glad I was reading this thread while watching, or I would've been confused as buck.
And Sebastian's lines for the next episodes never fail to make me laugh xD

<3
Aug 6, 2010 8:38 PM
Nov 2007
if seb wanted to set something to direct vengeance, he could've just told ciel that grell killed madam red. right?
Aug 6, 2010 8:47 PM
Aug 2008
Hooray for finally understanding what happened up to the present of the story \o/ and as always moeness ftw but I wonder what Sebastian's up to especially since the deal seems to be quite pointless for his benefit...
Aug 6, 2010 8:47 PM

Sep 2008
Fucking Alois, get your hands off Lizzy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2010 8:58 PM

Jun 2009
well.....that was interesting.
What is this anime becoming? I want my darker Kuroshitsuji back...
Wah~

Okay rant over.
It was an okay episode.
Weird Deal.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 6, 2010 9:02 PM

Feb 2010
Ahhh!!!! When do you get your memory baaaack!!! It helps explain the last couple episodes, however.

Still a little confused about the contract....so Sebastian is saying, if he can blame Claude for the death of Ciel's parents so Ciel will get his revenge, then Claude can have Ciel's soul? But how does that help Sebastian?

Also, why won't Sebby remind Ciel of his lost memories? He almost got them back in the mansion, it seems....

Loved Sebby's black nail polish tho ;D
"Hold onto your dreams; you never know when they might come true!"
Aug 6, 2010 9:09 PM

Oct 2009
Well i doubt that Sebastian is going to ever let Claude get his hands on Ciel.
Raging fans all over the world.
It's something i can't see happening but i nice twist to the plot never hurts xD

I'll be sad if anything happens to Claude though :< but it's possible, afterall they're going to be enemies even more now.
I cannot deny i was pleased watching Sebastian and Claude battle and more >3>

Some of the comments here are hilarious and made my day <3 xD
Aug 6, 2010 9:16 PM

Feb 2010
I agree...I think if Claude ever got Ciel's soul, all the fans would start bombing buildings and buring things down screaming ;) (can't say I wouldn't join them lol)
It would be and interesting plot twist if Ciel ever got captured for longer than a few minutes before Sebby shows up. Nothing ever happens to him because Sebby is always protecting him. I wonder if it will ever change...?

Either way, very interesting episode! Hope things will be continued to be explained in the next episodes
"Hold onto your dreams; you never know when they might come true!"
Aug 6, 2010 9:27 PM

Feb 2010
I get it all, now.
But if the ending of this season is the obvious one I am thinking of right now,
I am going to be so pissed off.

Ciel better be reminded of his past memories, because I don't think it's all that fair.
I mean, Sebastian wanted someone Ciel could take revenge on..and it just so happened
to be Alois, who might have absolutely nothing to do with it.
Obviously, Claude won't GET Ciel's soul because then all the dying fans would
start trolling and bothering the Kuroshitsuji staff like they did when they "thought" that
the second season would be without Ciel and Sebastian.

I think, Alois is just really jealous that Sebastian's Ciel's butler, lol.
Maybe that's why he wants him to suffer by having Ciel taken away from him.
But...I really DO NOT HOPE that this season will end the obvious way and end up
disappointing me.
I swear, if they just make new characters, talk about his past for a brief moment,
get him involved in battles, and end up gettinghim KILLEEEDD without a good explanation, I'll gouge their eyes out and make them lose
ten times as much blood Hannah looses in this whole season.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veain - Sep 16, 2010

850 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Sep 2, 2010

364 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Today, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shadowsword - Aug 19, 2010

1505 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Yesterday, 4:29 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LadyTalion - Jul 22, 2010

200 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Apr 23, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji II Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pheefa - Jul 15, 2010

199 by iggggi »»
Apr 20, 11:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.