Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 5, 2010 10:26 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
5/5
zimnoSep 11, 2010 11:50 AM
Aug 5, 2010 12:33 PM

Nov 2007
this episode were rushed....a lot of good scene in the manga were skip

and episode 20 preview? holy crap the anime decide to go different direction from manga...i do not recall this episode in any chapter from the manga
Aug 5, 2010 1:37 PM

Dec 2007
The last scene at Usui's apartment was very touching <3 so cute ^^
Aug 5, 2010 1:54 PM

Nov 2007
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 5, 2010 3:52 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Man, Usui really goes far just for Misaki's sake.

Aug 5, 2010 4:44 PM

Aug 2009
I found this episode kind of boring. The humor with all the chibi characters is starting to get boring because it's in practically every single episode.

The second part, with Usui x Misaki, was much more enjoyable to watch. It's nice seeing how Misaki and Usui's relationship has progressed for the past 19 episodes.

Screenshots:

Aug 5, 2010 7:33 PM

Apr 2007
Baronight said:

and episode 20 preview? holy crap the anime decide to go different direction from manga...i do not recall this episode in any chapter from the manga

It's not like the manga is finished. They need to branch off somewhere.
Aug 5, 2010 9:43 PM
Jan 2010
aaaahhh, they skipped the fun parts in usui's apartment T_T
Aug 6, 2010 1:08 AM

Jan 2009
They left out some of my favorite parts >.> Like the conversation between Usui and Tora, and the moment between Usui and Misaki after the footman audition...

I'm starting to wonder if we will even see the school festival or Misaki's birthday, considering they still got to introduce Hinata.

Kuradachi said:
Baronight said:

"Kimi ni Todoke" wasn't finished at the time Production I.G produced it (hell, it's still not finished), but they didn't have to add fillers, and they had to add one re-cap.
Aug 6, 2010 5:56 AM

Aug 2009
Kuradachi said:
Baronight said:

It's not going in a different direction. It's another side story.
The episode felt sort of rushed.
Aug 6, 2010 6:41 AM

Aug 2010
LadyOrihime said:
They left out some of my favorite parts >.> Like the conversation between Usui and Tora, and the moment between Usui and Misaki after the footman audition...

I'm starting to wonder if we will even see the school festival or Misaki's birthday, considering they still got to introduce Hinata.

I agree with you ._. I didn't like this episode because they went too fast. I say, they resumed an entire chapter in 4 minutes! .___. I'd have liked to see as well that scenes.

And I think that they are not going to show us that scenes º-º I mean, they have put it on the ending... and they are still in the 24th chapter of the manga! I think that they're not going to show us the festival nor Hinata unless they get hurry -yeah, more ._.-

Or maybe they will show us the festival chapter one as the last chapter of the anime. I hope KWMS end won't be as bad as Ouran one. Too fast as well ._.
Aug 6, 2010 9:20 AM

Sep 2009
I haven't read the manga so I didn't really notice this episode as being that rushed. I actually really enjoyed this episode.
Aug 6, 2010 10:00 AM

Mar 2008
Awwwwwh XD

Love it so much! Geting hotter and hotter XD
USUI I LOVE YOUU!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2010 10:49 AM

Dec 2009
Amazing episode, man just keeps getting better and better
lol, when usui said he was a foreign exchange student, that was jks
Aug 6, 2010 11:03 AM

Jul 2010
I haven't read the manga yet though i do have all the volumes currently available on pre-order, thus i was probably able to enjoy this episode more so. Though yeah, i wished they would have panned out the scene @ Usui's home abit longer.

For once, we have the seemingly unflappable and indestructible Usui getting injured, and unlike the beach volleyball incident, this seemed pretty bad. Though he certainly reaped the rewards when Misaki went to visit him XD

As for the series length itself, i'm praying and hoping that there will be a second season planned for this but i know it will be a pretty low chance. The manga has no end in sight at the moment from what i know and the fact that they rarely tend to follow up on a second season for shoujo anime pretty much says it. Oh well, if that happens i'll fall back on the manga then~
Aug 6, 2010 11:37 AM

Aug 2010
so Usui lives alone eh... I kinda figured that.
I can tell there getting closer and closer to Usui's caricature development episode :D

I don't plan on reading the manga until this anime is over. that way I can enjoy it :D
Roy Mustang is my hero
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? think about it
If u say plz because its shorter than please, ill say no kuz its shorter than yes
Aug 6, 2010 11:55 AM

Aug 2009
This anime reminds me a LOT like Special A. They both have the male main characters that can do just about anything, are really protective of the one they love, and the girl is always clueless about it. I like this episode, I was actually expecting Usui to live in a mansion. x3
And I can't get over the ending theme. What's going on? ><

I haven't read any of the mangas yet, so I don't know which parts they should have put and didn't.
Aug 6, 2010 12:02 PM

Dec 2008
Oh, Usui, fall in love with me instead!!!
Aug 6, 2010 12:18 PM

Jul 2009
Usui really is the perfect man. I feel jealous just watching him..
Aug 6, 2010 12:20 PM

Jul 2010
i wanna reread the manga now!!! kya~~~ they really did take out some of the parts from the manga >_<
Aug 6, 2010 12:22 PM

Jul 2010
Kazandravk said:

oh ur not the only one, the first ed song i thought was ok but it did not strike me as anything special. But this 2nd ed has been on another level. Not sure if its because of the whole ending sequence shots or wadsoeva, but i'm eagerly waiting the release for this single.... pity its still gonna take quite some time before its out...
Aug 6, 2010 2:33 PM

Mar 2008
AnimeMama said:
Oh, Usui, fall in love with me instead!!!

I agree! But with me lol!!
USUIIII XD YOU ARE TOO PERFECT
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2010 3:26 PM

Mar 2008
Oh how I love this anime <3 and the wonderful being called Usui.
Aug 6, 2010 3:46 PM

Aug 2009
this episode was EXTREMELY rushed!

like ..

they skipped the part of the manga after the footman audition with the "let down your hair", and stuff...

For episode 20, I dont think that was in the manga... YET

...the thing that is really making me nervous and eager to know is

WHEN HINATA IS COMMING!!

LIKE.. I FREAKEN LOVE THE CHARACTER, AND HE YET HAS TO SHOW UP!

We dont have many episodes left... so IM STILL WAITING!

Also... I hope they arnt teasing up with the festival/romeo and juliet chapter that was PARTLY shown in the KWMS 1st ED...
Aug 6, 2010 4:19 PM

May 2010
i like this anime i also noticed they skip alot of good parts from the anime

so the arc whould just end faster cant wait for the next EP

+love even if i was totally drunk when i watch it LOL+
Aug 6, 2010 4:43 PM
Aug 2010
I love this series. I really loved the hug at the apartment ah....

I think I might get the manga once this series is finished. Everyone seems to talk about it well. Also, I do hope there are more seasons!!
Aug 6, 2010 5:25 PM

Sep 2009
It is soooo hard not to fall for Usui...he is just too perfect!

Guess going to read the manga to check out the missing scenes.
Aug 6, 2010 6:42 PM

May 2008
That was great i really like this episode

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 6, 2010 7:54 PM

Jan 2010
Usui + glasses = win! hes just too perfect!! i really liked him!!
Aug 6, 2010 8:42 PM
Jun 2010
Hah, Usui doess remind me of Kei Takishima~
They is both PERFECT<3
Aug 6, 2010 8:56 PM

Jan 2010
NO!!
They took out good parts from the manga >.<
But overall it was a great episode XD
Aug 6, 2010 9:01 PM

Jun 2010
So the anime skipped some of the manga, I was thinking of reading the manga but figured id wait the anime out.

Still top to bottom, very nice episode, romanticism, comedy, chibis, Misakis blushes, megane Usui, the works. Plus a big leap in their relationship. More than anything I enjoyed Usui's resolve and going past the pain.
Aug 6, 2010 9:40 PM

Oct 2009
Love your English accent, Usui-san - I mean Usui Ja Nai-san.

Kanou-kun has a hidden talent. :)
Aug 6, 2010 9:41 PM

Nov 2009
Not bad. It felt sort of anti-climatic that the cafe was saved like that, even more so since it wasn't an episodic arc. However it wasn't bad. Nothing extreme notable either, but i was smiling at the end.
Aug 6, 2010 10:02 PM

Feb 2008
I love it when they pretend their foreigners and speak japanese like someone who wasn't raised with it would XD
Aug 6, 2010 10:13 PM

Feb 2009
Aww, Usui. Not even the ultimate Tsun-Tsun can help but go Dere-Dere over you :3

Felt a little rushed, but I suppose they have to rush every once in a while. I mean, so far this series has been decent at not rushing the manga material.
Aug 6, 2010 10:23 PM

Jan 2010
Euzio said:
Kazandravk said:

oh ur not the only one, the first ed song i thought was ok but it did not strike me as anything special. But this 2nd ed has been on another level. Not sure if its because of the whole ending sequence shots or wadsoeva, but i'm eagerly waiting the release for this single.... pity its still gonna take quite some time before its out...

Argh, I love how pretty Misa is in the ed.
I wana see them going on a date with her looking like that!
><
Aug 6, 2010 10:34 PM

Jul 2010
Kiwiiflavor said:
Hah, Usui doess remind me of Kei Takishima~
They is both PERFECT<3

Eh, they're kind of similar, I guess. Kei seems to be a colder character (compared to Usui), and he spoke a lot less. Usui is more laidback, carefree, perverted... >.<
But I still like both characters! Usui wins over Kei for me, though.

Hinata020 said:
I love it when they pretend their foreigners and speak japanese like someone who wasn't raised with it would XD
Haha, I know! "Watashi wa Usui janai~!" XD
I loved that. Hands down the best moment in the episode.
Aug 7, 2010 1:02 AM

Jul 2010
Iilia said:
Haha, I know! "Watashi wa Usui janai~!" XD
I loved that. Hands down the best moment in the episode.

yeah! that moment was seriously hilarious. It was certainly the best moment comedy wise.

Though the best moment to me was the scene at Usui's home when he said that he relied on Misaki alot too. That was such an awwwwwwwwww moment XD
Aug 7, 2010 2:04 AM

Jul 2009
Not bad, got some lol from me
Aug 7, 2010 4:39 AM

Jan 2009
Does anyone know what song Usui played on the violin? Some parts sound like the OP, and then some sound like the previous ED.
Of course, it could be neither XD

Kazandravk said:

What do you mean? What's going on with the scenes they are showing in the ED? Or just the song in general?

Euzio said:

The PV is out, and the single will be released on the 25th:

http://www.jpopasia.com/play/29948/heidi/mugen-loop-.html

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=GNCL-50
LadyOrihimeAug 7, 2010 4:55 AM
Aug 7, 2010 5:39 AM

Jun 2009
It was good. I don't really feel rushed so I kinda enjoy it. When will they introduce Hinata? dammit!

Aug 7, 2010 7:02 AM

Apr 2010
Another cute episode. <3
More Tora, pliiz!

Optime olere occisum hostem!
Aug 7, 2010 7:26 AM

Aug 2008
Aug 7, 2010 9:49 AM

May 2010
Whats that song played by Usui in violin? I can't just get it but it sounds familiar..

Had some LOLs and the apartment scene was great...

I want moar of that Red-Faced Misaki :D
Aug 7, 2010 10:19 AM

Jun 2010
aw this was a good episode :D i loved when Usui became "Nott Usui" and when he stuck the 49 card in between Misa-chan's eyebrows and it stayed haha--the end did seem a little rushed though. you'd think with all the UsuixMisa fandom going around, they'd want to show more of them at his apartment...and the shirt-unbuttoning scene :o that was cute too :) looking forward to the next episode
Aug 7, 2010 11:12 AM

Feb 2010
Usui Ja Nai ~!

Kitty cat in Usui's apartment is damn cute.

I agree with everyone. Too little focus on the apartment scene!!

megane Usui FTW!! <3
icegenie.pngUntitled-1_04-04.gif
Aug 7, 2010 1:03 PM

Feb 2010
lol @ Usui telling them he is Nott Usui and that he is a foreigner xD
lol @ Usui sticking the paper in between her glasses xD
poor Misaki...she had to go to men's bathroom to keep on her disguise as a male...and Tora laughed at her .___.

and I think Usui with that hairstyle looks much better in the manga :P
but anyways...I actually kinda cringed a bit when they showed Usui with a bruise on his wrist >__< poor Usui...playing the violin for so long =(
Though i adore the violin playing (i always love it when I hear violins play ^__^)

and love how Misaki went to Usui's house to take care of him..it certainly was cute...though they rushed through it a bit =/

anyways overall good episode
sallym613Aug 7, 2010 1:07 PM
Aug 7, 2010 1:14 PM

Dec 2009
kyaaa ~ the last minutes were so sweet ~ <3 UsuixMisaki FTW !
Aug 7, 2010 3:19 PM

Nov 2008
Borrring. Worst episode yet.
Usui is like a shitty version of Ikuto.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2010

388 by Troy_The_Boy »»
Apr 6, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.