Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2010 6:12 AM

Dec 2008
WELCOME TO YOKAI ACADEMIC SCHOOL FOR MONSTERs
Come here to register yourself as a student in Youkai Academic School For Monsters.You must be monster to enter into this school. So if u want to be a student u just register here.This is like any other high school so there is only 4 years. So register yourself as a Freshmen,Sophmore,Junior or Senior.And also rank your as A,B,C or S monster.

FRESHMEN= C-RANK
SOPHMORE=B-RANK
JUNIOR=A-RANK
SENIOR=S-RANK

Name:
Your year:
What kind of monster:
Weapon:
what power u have:
Your monster pic:
Your human pic:
Your gender:
Your bio:

Hey everyone should start C-Rank and that is Freshmen b/cuz like that you can go up your self ok. So don't make your self sometjing else ok b/cuz i will know.
kirzel034Jul 27, 2010 12:39 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 31, 2010 12:43 PM

Jan 2009
-Approved-

Name:Sakura Sairenji
Your year:Freshmen
What kind of monster:Magician/Neko
Weapon:Naginata(spear like weapon)

what power u have:
Your human/monster pic:
(wears a baret to hide her ears)

Your gender:Female
Your bio:Has traveled many places by herself at a young age.Didn't know any family members nor friends.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:53 AM
Aug 1, 2010 1:39 PM

Dec 2009
-Approved-

Name:Mizu
What kind of monster:Water demon
Weapon:

what power u have:Controlling water
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio:She doesn't like to goof off and she follows the rules. She wants to study the human like her parents. Her parents sent her to this school and she wants to do her best to make them proud.
She loves to learn and wants to know as much as possible.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:53 AM
Aug 4, 2010 10:21 AM

May 2009
-Approved-

Name: Haru
Year: S Rank
Monster: Dragon

Human:

Power: Can control the shadows and create shadow creatures but they don't really agree with her most of the time
Shadow Creature:

Bio: She loves to draw and was sent to the school by her parents because she couldn't control the shadows that well and she accendently destroyed her school, at the beginning of the school year she is very shy but that goes away when she's around some friends.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:54 AM

Aug 4, 2010 1:32 PM

Aug 2010
-Approved-

Name:akira urushihara
Your year:c-rank
What kind of monster:vampire
Weapon:ax-gun
what power u have:can contral lost souls, and can blood bind
Your human and monster pic:

Your gender:female
Your bio: dosnt rember and dosnt care
personality:dosnt really get along with people and is carefree
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:54 AM
ill drag you to hell
Aug 13, 2010 2:46 PM

Apr 2010
-Approved-

Name:Sora
What kind of monster:Key Welder / Magician
Weapon:

what power u have:The power to open and close the path between worlds withe the keyblade and use magic and transform
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your gender:Male
Your bio:A hero of light, chosen by a mysterious weapon called the Keyblade.
personality:cheerful and positive teenager who sometimes can be very naive and even impulsive. Sora possess a strong and courageous heart that may not even Darkness in yards. At times, the Sora easy to become angry (these times are usually when an enemy tries to harm Soras friends).
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:55 AM
Aug 13, 2010 4:28 PM

Nov 2009
-Approved-

Name:Piyokko
Your year:Sophomore
What kind of monster:Panda-like
Weapon:Nunchuk
what power u have:none other than weapon
Your monster pic:[/spoiler

Your human pic:

Your bio:Grew up in the bamboo forest of China. Easy-temper

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Aug 18, 2010 5:07 AM

Jun 2010
-Approved-

Name:Fate
Your year:Freshman
What kind of monster:Neko/Dragon summoner
Weapon:A Dragon book
what power u have:Summon Dragon and so basic magic (cannot control her powers well)
Your monster/human pic:

Your bio:She was sent to school to learn how to control her powers
Aug 18, 2010 9:42 AM
Mar 2010
-Approved-

Name: ren
Your year: c rank
What kind of monster: vampire
Weapon: sword, and rosario
what power u have: hypno, powerfull strength, lightness, make the swors longer and more flexible with blood
Your monster pic:
Your human pic:
Your gender: male
Your bio: Grew up in jupan and lern sword fighting and manners
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:56 AM
Aug 18, 2010 9:57 AM

Aug 2009
-Approved-

Name:Gabriel
Your year:S-Rank
What kind of monster:Werewolf
Weapon:~none~
What power u have:super human strenght ,smell,instincts.
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your gender:male
Your bio:he is from Transylvania(Romania).He was cursed to be a human by his werewoves parents.He likes history,mthology and geography.Now he wants to be a normal person but when the moon appears on the sky he can't control himself and becomes a werewolf
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:56 AM
Aug 26, 2010 9:20 PM

Aug 2010
-Approved-

Your year: C
What kind of monster: Were Wolf
Weapon: Black sword
what power u have: Can grow wolf ears when she's mad.
Your monster pic:http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/1800werewolf.jpg (sorry, I could only get the link)
Your human pic:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HWU3wX2cDLQ/SF7dfqtHIrI/AAAAAAAACkk/CsYJsrtSBE4/s400/anime_girl_unuisi_utumi.jpg (once again, sorry)
Your gender: Female
Your bio: A teenage werewolf that is kinda depressed but cheery at the same time. But once she gets attached to something, she is loyal to it for a while.
Rank C
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:57 AM
Cards!
Aug 29, 2010 8:34 AM

Jan 2009
-Approved-

Name: Spooky
What kind of monster: Vampire
Weapon: Katana
what power u have: Can control the element of darkness
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio: none yet.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:57 AM
Aug 29, 2010 4:47 PM

Apr 2009
-Approved-

Name:HazukiSama
Your year:Freshman(Gah! Fresh meat again! DX)
What kind of monster:Vampire
Weapon:Hmmm....none!
what power u have:Control people and summon creatures, speed.
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio:Was trapped in a castle and escaped and now goes by however she pleases getting rid of whoever stands in her way.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:58 AM
Click it! :D
Aug 30, 2010 11:27 PM

Jul 2008
-Approved-

Name: Sharon Dana'theyo.
Your year: freshman
What kind of monster: Yatagarasu (sun crow)
Weapon: Arm cannon.
what power u have: Solar energy
Your monster pic:

Refined form:

Your human pic:
Same as monster but without wings or cannon.
Your gender: female
Your bio: Sharon is a being that wields what is widely considered to be the 'ultimate energy', solar energy. Using this power she could burn anything to the ground, but she's above such things. Her people were once considered gods, but now she's the last one.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:58 AM
Sep 4, 2010 1:45 AM
Aug 2010
-Approved-

Lillianna DuNoire

What kind of monster: Machina Shade
Weapon: Rapier - Bloodlily
what power do you have: Electricity, Blood Magic, Shadow Skipping (a type of transportation, its exactly what it sounds like)
Your monster pic: http://www4.point.ne.jp/~penzen/Gallery/Graphics/090206_%5BDiabolic%5D-Astarte.jpg

Your human pic:http://www4.point.ne.jp/~penzen/Gallery/Graphics/071226_Healmine.jpg
Your bio: Was created in a labratory in an experiment designed to mix magic and machine. She was imbued with dark lightning, and has a natural mistrust of everyone due to her upbringing. It takes alot to earn her trust, but once you have it, it would be worth all the effort as she is extremely loyal.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 9:59 AM
Sep 10, 2010 6:41 AM

Sep 2009
-Approved-

Name: Kotaro Kenji

Your year: Freshman

What kind of monster: Angel imitation

Weapon: Diamond black claws

what power u have: creates Dark voids which he launches at his opponents to explode at contact. He can only use this in a time limit of only half a day if he exceeds he faints.

Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio:
A yokai that wanted to be an angel has done a certain ritual in a certain cave. He was well aware the ritual can turn into a disaster. After the ritual he immediately ran to a pond near the area to look at himself, at first he was happy that he could actually look at his human face as he was born a yokai. He then looked at his arms and saw they were not of a human and his wings were black and tattered. He was at least granted some power by the ritual but now he can never revert back to how he looked like before but he is still considered a yokai due to being have human, half angel and half yokai. He likes to be alone alot but if he is needed he does what he can. He is very kind for a yokai but never ages which he is very sick of, since he wishes to be able to die already.

( Gah this is actually my third edit since i forgot i gotta be a fresh man...so i limited his power... )
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 10:00 AM
Sep 10, 2010 4:51 PM

Aug 2010
-Approved-

Name: Jin/Snow Saito
Your year: Freshmen
What kind of monster: Dark Angel
Weapon: Katana and Kodachi
what power u have: Speed, agility, water control, and flying
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio: She came to the school to learn how to be more human and not have the need to kill constantly and to tame her powers that are still growing. She absolutely loves nature. It takes a while to gain her trust because she's very protective of herself however when you have gained her trust, you've gained a loyal friend.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 10:00 AM
"We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."
Oct 24, 2010 1:10 AM
Oct 2010
-Approved-

Name: Shizuya Mitsuki
Year: Freshman
Monster: Shadow Puppet
Weapon: Mind
Power: Ability to control shadows and create shadow creatures
Monster Form:

Human Form:

Bio: Abandoned at birth but appears to come from some type of magic figure. Raised in an orphanage. Ran away because she was 'different' and somehow ended up at Youkai Academy. Independent, hardworking, mentally and physically strong. Keeps to herself most of the time.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 10:01 AM
Nov 2, 2010 9:24 AM

Jun 2009
-Approved-

Name: Zero
Your year: sophomore
What kind of monster: Death/Demon
Weapon: Scythe and black Katana
what power u have: Control over souls, control of darkness, can take over others minds, super speed,strength, and flight
Your monster pic:http://www.playlist.com/DarknessKnight/photos/view/15811391489
Your human pic: http://www.playlist.com/DarknessKnight/photos/view/16155888129
Your gender: Male
Your bio: The son of the fourth horseman(Death)and a demon no other information
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 10:02 AM
Dec 23, 2010 4:20 AM

Feb 2010
-Approved-

Name: Selena Tsukikage
Your Year: 2st year
Race: Tsukihime
Weapon: -
Power: Control of mind, telekineze, transform in all race of monsters, all elements, eyestone
Pic:

Bio: Goddess born from reflection of moon in Ocean. Brought sirens in rural land. Taken care by nymphs. Raised by humans.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 10:02 AM
Jun 29, 2011 6:21 AM

Jun 2011
-Approved-

Name: Fuko Matsumoto

What kind of monster: Humanised Bunyip
Weapon: Sword filled with my Dark Aura

what power u have: Petrification gaze, Speed, Singing Captivating songs, Shadow Attacks

Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio: Born in to the Dark, I was living a lonely Live between the Shadows at the bottom of the sea, till I heard from this Youkai Academy. Now I'm Here to learn how to control my power and to find a way I musn't eat Human souls to survive.

+Personality : Stubborn, Friendly (if I got used to you), strong (both; mind and body), independent, loyal & lonely.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 10:03 AM

Jul 10, 2011 12:39 PM

May 2009
-Approved-

Name: K Torn (K=Khem)
Your year: C-rank
What kind of monster: werewolf
Weapon: bow and arrow
what power u have: i can transform in a wolf and have my 5 sence like a wolf. so with my bow and arrow i mostly never miss cuz of my eyes.
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio: never new my parents, lived with my grandmother when a wolf apeard in the house transforming in humans and telling me my past. who were my family and were i came from. it turns out that my dad was a werewolf and felt in love with a human. when my mom had me, she give me away so i will be safe, week after she give e away, she was kill with my father. this wolf that apperd told me that i should go to a proper school so thats how i got to this school. dont like to talk much, get embarrass a lot and like to read.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 10:03 AM
Jul 28, 2011 6:42 AM

Apr 2011
-Approved-

Name: Darius Iwaishi
Year: Freshman, C-Rank
Monster Type: Gargoyle
Weapon: Himself, he can be quite lethal if he wanted. Using claws, wings, tail, etc.
Power(s): Turn body to stone, and limited water manipulation
Monster pic:
http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/pics/8/1070/how-to-draw-a-gargoyle.jpg
Human pic:
http://files.myopera.com/loanleuj2/albums/594826/Anime_Guy_2.jpg
Bio: Not much, he's half english-half japanese. He came for a basic education. Thats all really... plus he's a quiet kinda guy always found watching others and learning baout them. He's not a stalker, people just don't normally notice him.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 10:05 AM
Jul 28, 2011 11:42 AM

Jul 2008
-Aya and Rita Approved-

Name: Rita Coelho
What kind of monster: Succubus
Weapon: Her fists and claws mostly
what power u have: All the powers of a succubus.
Your monster pic:
Add wings, the tail with a spade, and claws...
Your human pic:

Your bio: Rita learned martial arts at a young age to cover her weaknesses in combat...so now she's the head of a dojo. Her pheromones are unnaturally strong and she has to literally run for her life from fanboys every single day...if it weren't for her race dying out and a physiological need to mate she wouldn't even consider men as so far they all seem to be mindless idiots. Her mother has theorized that if she mates her pheromones will return to normal levels but she's in it for true love. She's a bit of a love freak...

She resents that she has such a "small" chest. Most succubi have much larger breasts, mostly F and G cups, than her petty C cup.

Name: Aya Honeydew
What kind of monster: Cockatrice
Weapon: Her eyes.
what power u have: Can turn people to stone by gazing at them or breathing on them. (Usually just paralysis, she decides if it's literal or not.) Fortunately, she can turn this power off most of the time but keeps a blindfold just in case. Weasels are immune to this.
Your monster pic:
A two legged dragon with the head of a rooster.
Your human pic:

Your bio:
She is afraid of her own power so she constantly conceals it. She has very few friends because she's afraid she'll turn them to stone. Her eyes turn yellow and her pupils turn into a vertical rectangle when the power is active. And no, looking at herself in a mirror will not kill her as she is immune to this ability.

Overall, Cockatrice are considered weaker monsters. There are too many females so they set out into human society to find mates. They get extremely possessive and breaking up with one is an impossible task in and of itself. They place an extremely heavy emphasis on having a single mate so if you cheat on one...you'll probably pay with your life.
Obi-ChanJul 28, 2011 12:49 PM
Jul 28, 2011 12:33 PM

Feb 2011
-Approved-

Name: TK
What kind of monster:Shadow people/Shade
Weapon: Duel pistol
what power u have:

Your monster pic:

Your human

Your gender: Male
Your bio:TK was born to a wealty family.Unforturny the family were all kill including him.Nobody know how but one day he suddenly rose up from the grave scarying the local undertaker with his Shadow form.Since that day TK have been training him self to control it and came across Academy.
FockfearJul 30, 2011 8:09 AM
Jul 30, 2011 8:02 AM

May 2011
-Approved-

Name: Kaoruko Nanahara
Weapon: Sword and Sheild
what power u have: Reading Minds ,Blood Sucking and flying
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio: When she is in human form, she is sweet and caring girl but when she is in monster form she become emotionless and she become very strong.
Obi-ChanJul 31, 2011 9:53 AM

≿━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━≾
Never give up that tiny hope left in your heart (˶⸃ ⴰ⸃˶)♡
≿━━━━━━━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━≾

💌𝕸𝖆𝖎𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕯𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 ¦¦ 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠🌸
Jul 30, 2011 9:01 AM

Jan 2009
-Approved-

Name: Akari
Year: Freshman
Yōkai Type: Tengu
Weapon: Hauchiwa (fan made of feathers)

Skills:
Has the ability to fly and cast short term curses.
Has wind magic.
Can speak in different languages.
Can shape-shift.

Yōkai form:
She'd look the same but she would hide her face underneath the a tengu mask.
Wears a black kimono underneath a red uchikake and a pair of tengu geta.

Note: An uchikake is supposed to be worn outside the actual kimono and obi, as a sort of coat. Go google it.
If you're lazy to click the links, here are the pictures below. You'd have to click the tengu ask though if you want to see it.

Human form:

Bio:
Born of human parents from a high class society, when Akari first displayed the ability to speak an unknown language, she was believed to have a mental illness. However, when people speak to her, she can answer in the most human-like manner so this 'illness' was ignored.

Growing up, the 'illness' seemed to worsen. Akari talked to unseen people(ghosts, normal people can't see them right) and this time they concluded that it was a case of kitsunetsuki. She was then ostracized from her family and found herself entering Youkai Academy.

Akari can act human-like since she grew up with humans, though she tends to talk to herself.
Obi-ChanJul 31, 2011 9:53 AM
What makes you really feel secure is knowing that somebody more pathetic than yourself exists out there.
Jul 31, 2011 8:09 AM

Aug 2009
-Approved-

Name: Amaranth
What kind of monster: Shinigami
Weapon: Scythe, two katana's
what power u have: Separating souls from bodies (only if their name has appeared in her book) and magic
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio: Amaranth died thousand of years ago when she was around 17. Due to circumstances, her soul could neither be in Heaven nor in Hell. That's when she became a Shinigami. She is believed to be one of the oldest Shinigami's, altough you wouldn't say that from her appearance. Because she'll stay 17 forever, she doomed to go to high school over and over again.

Amaranth has seen many cruel things in her life, but despite that, she's still a energetic, kind and social person in her human form. Her Shinigami form is a whole other case...

During the years, she has made a special book. In that book, the names of the people who will die that day appear in red. If one is handled by her or another Shinigami, the letters become black.
Obi-ChanJul 31, 2011 9:54 AM
Jul 31, 2011 7:12 PM

Jul 2010
-Approved-

Name:Kazuki
Your year:Freshman
What kind of monster:Vampire
Weapon:1 big Metal fan and a flute
what power u have:Can walks true walls and can control water in any way liquid or solid and he can uses the water to make him self look like different peoples
Your monster pic:?
Your human pic:

Your gender:M
Your bio:?
Obi-ChanAug 6, 2011 6:48 PM
Aug 6, 2011 9:30 AM

Jul 2009
-Approved-

Name: Hana Kuroyuki
Your year: Junior
Weapon: katana
what power u have: Control fire and can travel in time
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio: She came from a noble vampire family. When she was 8, she got a katana from an unknown old man. The old man said that she can use the katana on her birthday to protect her family. Unfortunately, the dark power in the katana control her and she killed all her family. When she woke up the next morning, she was surrounded by blood. Until now, she still blaming herself and still keep the katana. Besides, the katana has become her current weapon because of the dark power.
Obi-ChanAug 6, 2011 6:47 PM

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Aug 6, 2011 8:30 PM

Aug 2009
-Approved-

Name: Ivy Desoto
What kind of monster: Plant
Weapon: Plants
what power u have: Plant manipulation
This is an example of what she can do:

Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio:
((later))
~~~~~~~~
Name: Leon Valentine
What kind of monster: Werefox
Weapon: claws.
what power u have: Shifting into a Fox anthro (which enables higher swiftness, strength, and agility)
Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio:
((later))
Obi-ChanAug 6, 2011 8:38 PM
Aug 9, 2012 10:57 AM

Mar 2009
Name: Aida
What kind of monster: Youkai
what power u have: Able to change into a large white wolf, change her appearance into an adult or child, summon youkai's, hypnosis

Your bio: A timid,cheerful girl born from a Zashiki Warashi father & a Bakemono mother. Shy at first but she tries her best to open up and will try her best to help or cheer people around her when they're feeling down or troubled.
AidaJudgeDec 22, 2012 3:50 AM
Aug 11, 2012 7:51 PM
Aug 2012
FRESHMEN= C-RANK

Name: Kitsunea

Your year:

What kind of monster: Gacial angel

Weapon: If i am a human i have a black katana with a frozen blade filled of my glacial power, If i am on my true form i not have weapon because my powers fills on me

what power u have: I have total control of the water and ice on the world, with this power can create all obljet and creature, can fly

Preferite Summons:

Your monster pic:

Your human pic:

Your bio: Kitsunea not have a parent, she was born with ice and water and was created by god for preserve this elements at this time she have 1200 years and she not have already learn all shes powers. For learn this power she go to the youkai school for lear other of her's power.
KitsuneaAug 11, 2012 7:59 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Teachers Registrations[Topic Open]

kirzel034 - Aug 15, 2009

2 by Wolftigerking »»
Aug 7, 2013 1:57 PM

» Club Sign Up

kirzel034 - Jul 27, 2010

5 by soulsofhell2 »»
Jul 29, 2013 6:56 PM

» New school jobs

kirzel034 - Jul 27, 2010

2 by khrymson »»
Oct 18, 2011 3:13 AM

» Youkai Academy Roof Top

kirzel034 - Jul 27, 2010

37 by AngelHana »»
Sep 1, 2011 12:32 PM

» The Woods

Jowii-chan - Aug 9, 2011

1 by Jowii-chan »»
Aug 9, 2011 11:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.