Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 6:27 PM
Oct 2021
- Back to Nico Garden!
- I simultaneously love and hate Mey Mey - he’s just trying to do his job, but man, dude can be annoying
- It’s nice to see more of the Kirarin Animals’ daily lives and residences
- We are definitely closing in on Cure Lilian’s debut now - Only a few more weeks to go
May 11, 6:28 PM

Feb 2020
Pretty funny episode. I'm not the biggest Mey Mey fan, but it's nice that he gets more screen time. Also, more Niko Garden is always a positive thing. I really like that place.

And Nyammy is back, meow.

SerafosMay 11, 11:22 PM
May 11, 7:26 PM
Nov 2021
So there are nine Kirarin Animals altogether. They’ve rescued five, now there are four left. Mey Mey’s reaction to seeing Mayu was predictable, but then again, most viewers knew it was coming.

The Kirarin Animals have a secret, but they can’t let it get out, because that would be “baaaaad”. Of course, Mey Mey still finds out. Oh “deer”, this new Garugaru is a little tougher than before, but it’s still nothing that Cure Wonderful and Cure Friendy can’t handle. Mey Mey is of course disappointed to learn that “secret” was meant for the Pretty Cures, but they still care about Mey Mey. As for Cure Nyammy, she still doesn’t seem to understand that Mayu is already “involved”, and has been ever since Mayu brought her home…

It also seems that next week’s episode will talk about the Mirror Stone, but unless it appears as part of the name of an episode, we won't be seeing the next Cure appearing for a while yet….
May 11, 8:47 PM

Dec 2022
highly enjoyable
nice trip to the garden with Mayu's nervousness
intense cityscape chase!
MEY MEY GLAMOUR SHOT
May 11, 9:53 PM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering how lion (and other carnivores) co-exist with other animal in Niko garden.

No one mention about Crayon Shin-chan appearance in the next episode? It's a special collaboration, more info at https://twitter.com/TVanime_precure/status/1789205252882977131
May 11, 10:01 PM

Nov 2023
Mey mey, you beauty!

He is a very hard working yet very caring person.

Such a wonderful character. I grew a lot of respect towards him now.

Wonderful party and overall very much fun.:)

I know people make promises all the time
Then they turn right around and break them
When someone cuts your heart open with a knife, now you're bleeding
But I could be that guy to heal it over time
And I won't stop until you believe it
'Cause baby you're worth it
May 11, 11:14 PM

Mar 2024
This episode was incredibly funny! Although it had a pretty obvious plot, (Mey Mey believing the party is for him, is not) it makes up for in a very funny episode. The animation and art style feels a bit off, but it still is pretty damn wonderful! Great little episode and I hope the next episode is also great. Though we're getting I believe a shin chan crossover episode so it could either be pretty funny or not at all.
owner of 5 million comedically small 1$ pianos
May 11, 11:19 PM

Jan 2020
I LOVE MEY MEY!!!!!
May 12, 12:42 AM

Feb 2019
Mey mey is awesome! Cool seeing Mayu in Nico garden. Slowly but surely she’s settling into this wild new life Iroha has introduced her too.. Nyammy back as well!

Gotta be getting close to cure Lilian debut at this point
May 12, 10:49 AM
Mar 2022
really cute episode :) various meymey shenanigans.... i get mayu he does look very fluffy
May 13, 7:39 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to phantomfandom
I'm wondering how lion (and other carnivores) co-exist with other animal in Niko garden.

No one mention about Crayon Shin-chan appearance in the next episode? It's a special collaboration, more info at https://twitter.com/TVanime_precure/status/1789205252882977131
@phantomfandom

I think it is due to that paw fruit, which has all the nutrients of each animal, similar to a Japari Bun in Kemono Friends. Without it, they would become more garugaru instead of being niko niko and start killing each other.
Videoman190May 14, 3:49 PM
May 23, 1:11 PM

May 2015
This party was dumb and fun at the same time, but no great impact of the stories.
May 26, 7:25 AM
Dec 2019

I feel this would happen if Shin-chan met with Mayu and Yuki

More topics from this board

» episode 19 now on Youtube for a limited time!

DreamingBeats - Jun 10

0 by DreamingBeats »»
Jun 10, 7:59 PM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 19 Discussion

Atsunome - Jun 8

13 by Videoman190 »»
Jun 9, 3:06 PM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 18 Discussion

Atsunome - Jun 1

12 by Liddo-kun »»
Jun 5, 3:50 AM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 17 Discussion

Atsunome - May 25

14 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
Jun 4, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Wonderful Precure! Episode 16 Discussion

Serafos - May 18

14 by haydenluvsanime »»
May 23, 7:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.