Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Condition Called Love
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 20, 2:57 AM
Mar 2018
This episode feels so different in tone than last week's!

I liked it, mostly. I thought the reunion between the two was sweet. Hananoi's surprise for Hotaru was thoughtful; I liked the moment where all the Christmas lights turned on.
Apr 20, 4:16 AM

Mar 2024
Reply to rsc-pl
Love_And_Forward said:
@Swagernator "Attempted rape?" I see the little, ugly, piss-liberal feminist in you.

If the whole world lived by your standards we'd have birth rates south of South Korea. The girl was literally asking for a kiss. If it were up to you, I guess men couldn't fuck women without a written contract.

It was either a joke or you're right.
@rsc-pl Well, it's kinda hard taking it as a joke when "it" spends the rest of the post shitting on the male lead.
Apr 20, 1:33 PM

Apr 2012
Amazing. Now I really see that Hananoi is a normal and good guy, and not a potential wanted serial killer. If it continues like this, I might actually increase my rating for this show.

@Marinate1016 Well, this episode actually did a good job of at least partially toning down the tone of this obsession. Now for the first time I see him more as an inept partner than man, whose skeletons in the closet could very well be literal, lol.
RobertBobertApr 20, 1:37 PM
Apr 20, 5:22 PM

Jan 2022
I wasn't expecting Hotaru to have an older sister lol

Hotaru's mom and little sister fell in love with Hananoi lmaoo

Damn who has hurt poor Hananoi in the past for him to be appreciative of what Hotaru does?

God damn it, this episode was so cute. Hananoi tried really hard to make Hotaru happy and to make her feel special on her birthday. Its sad that her family doesn't really celebrate Hotaru's birthday. Even in anime, being the middle child sucks lmao
This never updates so that's cool
Apr 20, 8:22 PM
Apr 2024
I haven't read the manga, so I don't have any expectations. So far, it seems super cute to me, but I need answers. Still, I have faith in the boy.
Apr 20, 9:54 PM

Jan 2023
It was her birthday, happy birthday to you Hotaru-chan!! Not being able to express how you feel and what you want to say is the most inexplainable feeling I don't want, it makes my head, stomach and nerves ache. It is really frustrating not being able to explain and say sorry. Hope she don't feel it again or able to learn from it.

Nice Hananoi for making her day more special and making her birthday memorable. I think she is just in denial of course it is her first time being in a relationship, she would feel uncertain and want to know more.

someone will read the manga because she don't know how to wait
Apr 21, 12:07 AM

Jun 2008
MC giving me major ick.
Apr 21, 12:12 AM

Jul 2017
Hananoi being in heat about Hotaru, he's also having a fever in the exact same way.

The regret on Hotaru and her mind when she sees Hananoi being all sick during Christmas Eve, and has to tend to her family and her sister who's well at figure skating ith her annual show...which Hananoi chased after her despite his recovery from sickness. Sure, Hotaru has hurt a friend once in the past about her wavering emotions, but Hananoi is sympathetic enough to understand her, and even promise on the Christmas date, with his boundaries. But for Hotaru, who cares, as long as both her and Hananoi have their couple time together, be it food, or skating together for their finale date before the month-long trial ends on precisely her birthday.

Still, if their relationship were to ever continue, no other couple would be just as "perfect" as them both.
Apr 21, 1:21 AM
Feb 2015
So cute and adorable episode, Hotaru got her special treatment on her birthday, it heartwarming to see her that happy and having fun with Hananoi kun. Hananoi kun is such a nice guy he even ask her permission to touch her hand and bring her out. What kind of red flag everyone talking about ?

Hananoi need to rest though after waiting on her and do reckless thing in every episode , hope he will happy as well and have special someone to treat him as he deserved and maybe hotaru can accomplish that.
Apr 21, 5:37 AM
Jul 2019
NASI GORENG MENTIONED🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Apr 21, 1:02 PM

Jan 2018
With the Christmas episode comes the end of the trial date period (which Hotaru wishes to extend in the after credits scene).

I am not really feeling the relationship dynamic yet. Hopefully they will flesh out the characters' personalities and relationship dynamic more in the coming episodes.
Apr 21, 2:43 PM

Nov 2013
Bruh... Hananoi basically puts pressure on her with the ultimatum to their "trial relationship". Be GF or I'll completely disappear from your life. WTF? She clearly enjoys his company and would like to be friends but Hananoi forces her to make a step favorable to him; otherwise he'll leave her with nothing. I'd even call it guilt-tripping at this point.

And, if the umbrella scene in EP1 wasn't corny enough, we have him passing out on her due to cold.

I think I'll watch 1-2 more episodes and may drop this. Hananoi is simply THAT unenjoyable character to me, and mediocre clichés are just bad.
Apr 21, 3:26 PM
Nov 2022
God, I loved it, you can even breathe the aroma of love that Hananoi and Hotaru emanate, without a doubt this is the best romance of the season.
Apr 21, 6:03 PM

Feb 2019
Why can't I shake the feeling this is gonna turn into a horror series? He is so creeppy!!!
Apr 22, 6:17 PM
Apr 2022
The anime is very cute but I'm not sure about them.
Apr 24, 7:10 AM
Apr 2020
the girl is a bit annoying acting so innocent about love
Apr 27, 10:01 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol dude collapsed couldn't handle the heat and ofc half-assing the best possible way to do romance.

Figure skating, eh?

Then Nasi Gorenggu?

Wtf they trying really hard to hook me up, huh?

Smh Hotaru is those kind of difficult girl, repeating same shits over and over again; pretty hard to understand with her intention; and then also pay no mind speaking her thoughts out. But lucky for her tho, Hananoi-kun is also the one that simping so hard over his target till the end of the day. I guess they both have chemistry and gonna be great as a couple.

But dude fish studio, levels up your quality smh....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 28, 1:33 PM

Jul 2022
Hotaru is still carrying the show as always, and it's is interesting to see her self-conscious side, as she questions her relationship with Hananoi. Hananoi is still the same as always, but at least Hotaru's family end up liking him.
Apr 28, 10:37 PM

Apr 2019
turns out her birthday is the same day as Jesus, Merry Christmas, must be nice to have your birthday on a holiday, her trial has ended but renewed to an unlimited amount
May 1, 1:30 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
Cue the magic word "wait", all for him to pass out on top of her. She can claim to be a robot all she wants, we know her heart got an uptick.

Hananoi once again doing things another level, with the guy remembering her sister's skating and checking every venue so that he could arrive in the nick of time. She is right, he can be a handful. Way to show him off to the parents though, suppose the family knows the two of them are like that. Time flies when they have fun, and sems like they did have fun on their Christmas night extravaganza. Of course Hananoi planned everything. There was a weird shot where she looked like a little kid in his arms (from a size standpoint), but putting that aside it's nice that she gets to feel special. Still personally feels a little awkward to see the leaps and bounds he goes through, but it's part of the show's brand at this point.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16

36 by KANLen09 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 25

78 by Modavidori »»
May 19, 6:03 AM

» Give it more time, It will shine

mohamed_ashraf - May 3

32 by Esteban19 »»
May 18, 2:29 AM

» Post Credit Scene for Episode 7

TheMageDalamar - May 17

5 by starnit »»
May 17, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Hananoi-kun to Koi no Yamai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 9

52 by Ayunee »»
May 17, 11:50 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.