Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 12, 9:24 PM
Dec 2022
mappa basedball
I like the opening

Shawshank redemption holy crap silly

show is actually kinda fun, I really like the animation and its pretty funny at some parts
Really like the ending
Apr 13, 6:25 AM

Oct 2011
I'm not sure I'm gonna stand Kei's behaviour, it's so annoying...

I'm not really into baseball but the second part was really interesting, I can't wait to see Kei getting back into baseball (and hopefully acting less like a 12 year old).
When that dude turned into dog after Kiyo threw the ball lol, actually made me laugh.
Apr 13, 7:55 AM
Jul 2022
it's good so far but what the hell with ratings 6.81 ? seriously ? it's really not that bad and I like it so faršŸ¤§
Apr 13, 11:24 PM

Jul 2011
Dropping a comment to say this was hard to watch because their necks are so damn long wtf. Who designed the characters? They look like giraffes lol
Apr 17, 3:39 AM
Nov 2020
I honestly would have preferred the ONA cast for the 2020 Jump Festa to be confirmed, especially Hosoya Yoshimasa for Kiyomine and Suzuki Tatsuhisa for Toudou. Even regarding the character design, I remember the one from the special a little better. However, the series is really enjoyable, Miyano Mamoru is really fun as Kaname Kei and the story promises to be very engaging. Unfortunately for now there will only be 12 episodes, we'll see what happens.
Apr 20, 7:06 PM

Jan 2023
just saw the short clip reel in YT then decided to watch this then after 3 sentences from the yellow haired guy, Kei. I knew I heard his VA before "Dazai?" HAHAHAHAHA then checked the Characters and Voice Actors only to found out and there saw Mamoru, I knew it. Aww Kei have amnesia hope he recover and play baseball again.
Apr 21, 10:16 AM

May 2015
Furuya-kun, is that you?

Not your typical premise for a baseball anime. Kei-chan is so silly, and Miyano Mamoru simply nailed it. Not sure if this going to have more serious moments later on, or it's just a full-on comedy. Anyway, interesting to see how it'll go forward.
May 7, 5:31 AM

Aug 2018
Reply to wallus81
mappa basedball
I like the opening

Shawshank redemption holy crap silly

show is actually kinda fun, I really like the animation and its pretty funny at some parts
Really like the ending
@wallus81 that shawshank reference made me laugh idk lmao
May 7, 3:37 PM
Dec 2022
Reply to dayooooon
@wallus81 that shawshank reference made me laugh idk lmao
@dayooooon actually was so surprised to see it lmao havent seen this refernced ever maybe like once idk
May 10, 2:07 PM

Aug 2018
Reply to wallus81
@dayooooon actually was so surprised to see it lmao havent seen this refernced ever maybe like once idk
@wallus81 I was surprised too. I was like wow they know that movie in Japan too? jk. I love this movie so it was a nice shock for me
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14

23 by Groman »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7

18 by AJpurple »»
May 15, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 30

22 by AJpurple »»
May 15, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 16

31 by AJpurple »»
May 15, 5:39 AM

Poll: » Boukyaku Battery (TV) Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 23

43 by Sanguor »»
May 10, 6:01 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.