Forum Settings
Forums

"Recently added anime" page not updated in several days

New
Apr 1, 12:53 AM

Aug 2017
I think it's been several days (maybe up to a week?) that no updates show up here: https://myanimelist.net/anime.php?o=9&c%5B0%5D=a&c%5B1%5D=d&cv=2&w=1 which is supposedly how you can track recently added stuff. Are mods just on a vacation or is this page not working properly or something? I'm pretty much used to it getting a few updates every day at least.
Apr 1, 8:15 AM

Nov 2013
Unfortunately the page goes by id number, not by the time it was approved. So when mods approve titles that have been in the queue for a long time, it won't show up on the first page of the latest additions.

If you want live updates, there is a MAL-notify discord bot that tracks newly approved stuff by the approval time regardless of how old is the ID number.

You all need to watch Nami.

Apr 1, 8:33 AM

Aug 2017
Reply to abystoma2
Unfortunately the page goes by id number, not by the time it was approved. So when mods approve titles that have been in the queue for a long time, it won't show up on the first page of the latest additions.

If you want live updates, there is a MAL-notify discord bot that tracks newly approved stuff by the approval time regardless of how old is the ID number.

abystoma2 said:

I see. Is there anything that's not tied to discord?
Apr 1, 8:55 AM

Nov 2013
Reply to St0rmblade
abystoma2 said:

@St0rmblade Well it's not MAL's official bot iirc.
You all need to watch Nami.

Apr 1, 11:03 AM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
Reply to St0rmblade
abystoma2 said:

@St0rmblade
https://sean.fish/dbsentinel/search?title=&entry_type=anime&status=approved&media_type=all&order_by=status_updated_at&sort=desc&page=1&blur=on

Things have been approved, but it's just been upcoming announced works. Few mods actually approve shorts, so if those who do are away, they will sit.
Apr 12, 12:57 AM

Aug 2017
Reply to Kwanthemaster
@St0rmblade
https://sean.fish/dbsentinel/search?title=&entry_type=anime&status=approved&media_type=all&order_by=status_updated_at&sort=desc&page=1&blur=on

Things have been approved, but it's just been upcoming announced works. Few mods actually approve shorts, so if those who do are away, they will sit.

Thanks, forgot about it. It certainly does seem the approval rate has slowed down (same for staff additions, in my experience). FYI, the manga version of this seems to have problems for at least 2 months (see latest status updates dating back to February): https://sean.fish/dbsentinel/search?title=&entry_type=manga&status=approved&media_type=all&order_by=status_updated_at&sort=desc&page=1&blur=on
Apr 12, 2:57 AM

Feb 2014

More topics from this board

» Modifications for anime entries?

jasmeendave - 3 hours ago

0 by jasmeendave »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cyruz - May 15, 2016

8697 by lynxik »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

686 by SurgingSoulZX »»
Yesterday, 4:32 PM

» "Jantama" 5-shuunen Kinen Movie "Kawaranai Mono"

AM_the_Qou - Yesterday

0 by AM_the_Qou »»
Yesterday, 11:03 AM

» My Daemon ( 1 2 )

marcolacson - Nov 26, 2023

50 by veduHMY »»
Apr 23, 3:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.