Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 7, 11:35 PM

Dec 2018
God, not Ultimatia...she was the only Dragon I liked (much more than crimson for sure). So damned sad. Silver Princess is alive thank goodness, but we still have lost so many friends along the way. One thing I can say about this show is that it doesn't pull punches, lots of great characters lost their lives in this terribly sad battle. I feel like Ragna can maybe take a week or two off instead of setting out to kill more dragons. I mean not just physically but emotionally that was a rough bout.
Apr 7, 11:38 PM

Dec 2018
Reply to traed
So much dead in the end. So many bodies.

This show is such an extreme mixed bag I dont know what to think of it. Originally I was watching for Leo then she got pushed aside then I was watching for Crimson and Ultamatia but Crimson's attitude also kind of got on my nerves sometimes. Some of the fights were great and others full of stupid asspull seemingly endless power ups while they should be dead. I felt very entertained sometimes and bored others. The humour in this was god aweful on majority of the joke attempts too. Does a good job at telling a sad subplots in it though. And holy shit those stupid faces Ragna makes and he is literally the most annoying MC I've ever seen and I have to wonder if that was intentional seeing how Crimson also knows he's an idiot.
@traed Yeah honestly I enjoyed the show for the other characters not Ragna or Crimson, too bad most of them died.
Apr 8, 5:48 AM

Mar 2008
Reply to StateofOhayo
@traed Yeah honestly I enjoyed the show for the other characters not Ragna or Crimson, too bad most of them died.
@StateofOhayo
Yeah I can understand that. This has some of the weirdest character writing in any show ive seen.
Apr 10, 2:29 AM
Jun 2021
The Story was just fine, a textbook shounen anime which was carried by the characters like Lia and Kamui,l
I really didn't like Ragna as a character, he literally ended up becoming an overpowered Killing Machine as the story kept progressing that we forgot the fact that he was also a "human" character, the rest cast did a fine job. While the animation was still pleasing to me, i wish we could have gotten better soundtracks, a set of good soundtracks can make a huge difference from a mid and above average show and that's where I felt Ragna Crimson could have done better in my eyes

Overall a good show, had an excellent premiere and felt a bit edgy on few moments but turned out to be satisfactory, the fights were good and I guess that's all about it, I would rate it 6.5-7 ≈ 7/10
A Low B Tier show for me

I wish we could have seen more of Leon, hopefully she will join Ragna in the later fights with the rest of the 5 bloodlines to make it feel more impactful if we ever got more of Ragna Crimson in future
Apr 12, 3:04 PM
Aug 2023
The ending was a bit too forced. They clearly want to make a second season of the show.
Apr 19, 1:00 AM
Jul 2012
Don't know if I missed it, but one thing I'm still confused about. Did Chimera survive or nah? Didn't see her in the ending scenes. Not to mention they really rushed introducing the snake thing only to seemingly kill him off quick enough? Kind of weird. Not sure if Chimera's fate was just overlooked in the ending or if she actually died, died. I'd assume alive since Golem was, but I don't really know otherwise.
No I don't read manga. Why? Because according to MAL manga readers, all anime is either: too rushed, too slow, anime original, or a terrible adaption. I like to enjoy anime for what it is, anime.
Apr 19, 1:18 AM
Nov 2016
Reply to Zarial
Don't know if I missed it, but one thing I'm still confused about. Did Chimera survive or nah? Didn't see her in the ending scenes. Not to mention they really rushed introducing the snake thing only to seemingly kill him off quick enough? Kind of weird. Not sure if Chimera's fate was just overlooked in the ending or if she actually died, died. I'd assume alive since Golem was, but I don't really know otherwise.
@Zarial If you want spoilers:

Apr 26, 1:18 PM
Nov 2022
anime maravilhoso!
Apr 27, 2:44 AM

Jan 2014
so the Winged Monarch is done.
there's still 5 remaining monarch. I hope there's season 2 or 3 for this.

can I assume that Ragna is the strongest Dragon Slayer from this?
because Gilzea confirmed that he reached her level, and she's the current strongest Dragon monarch.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Manga vs Anime

xnub - Apr 30

13 by xnub »»
Yesterday, 12:08 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Sep 30, 2023

217 by Zudokato21 »»
Apr 30, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 5 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Oct 28, 2023

49 by LordRelictor »»
Apr 27, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 15 Discussion

AnimeSrk - Jan 27

41 by Magicmist »»
Apr 26, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

40 by Abyhape »»
Apr 26, 7:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.