Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 6:31 PM

Jul 2021
so i've just started reading this manga today and i already love it so much, so i was wondering, is the manga ending soon? or is it still far away from entering its final arcs.
Mar 24, 6:44 PM
Apr 2023
I haven’t heard any news specifically, but it’s kinda the story that could stop at any point or last another 50 chapters, so it’s kinda up in the air
Mar 24, 6:46 PM
Dec 2022
No one knows. I really want it to go far y'know.
Mar 24, 7:22 PM
Jul 2022
There's not really any indications of it ending anytime soon.

It is also a very drama-free manga so it'd be difficult to assume if we're approaching a final arc of some sort
Mar 24, 7:24 PM
May 2021
I wanna see another couple before the end of the manga, I hope the author will see my comment !
Mar 24, 9:13 PM
May 2022
i think there will be a incident where Teacher's gonna find out about their relationship and so the drama will be interesting 🙂
My mal account is not working properly. In the last 24 hours, there isn't showing any forum discussion.  What should I do?! 
Mar 24, 10:40 PM

Feb 2023
adesh17 said:
i think there will be a incident where Teacher's gonna find out about their relationship and so the drama will be interesting 🙂

That will make it exactly like 'Boarding School Juliet', if you've read that on you will know. That's also good, minimal drama romance comedy. If you like the plot give it a go
Mar 24, 10:46 PM
May 2022
MDR- said:
adesh17 said:

That will make it exactly like 'Boarding School Juliet', if you've read that on you will know. That's also good, minimal drama romance comedy. If you like the plot give it a go

is that LN or Manga
My mal account is not working properly. In the last 24 hours, there isn't showing any forum discussion.  What should I do?! 
Mar 24, 11:00 PM

Feb 2023
adesh17 said:
MDR- said:

is that LN or Manga

https://myanimelist.net/manga/91514

It's a Manga, also has an anime adaptation, although I haven't watched it
Mar 25, 12:55 AM

Nov 2019
idk, last few chapters were overdose on wholesome, so I feel drama is coming
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Mar 25, 2:16 AM
Apr 2019
lol sorry to be that person but This manga needs some damn drama now! Over a 100 chapters and everything has been so quiet, peaceful and sweet. Nothing against that at all but we need some spice!
Mar 25, 7:24 AM
Aug 2023
If this manga was a drinking game and I had to drink every time they apologize, I'd be drunk after the first chapter. It's true that this manga is super cute and I like the main couple but come on
Mar 25, 7:44 AM
BIG SCHLONG MAN
Apr 2020
I can't see it ending any time soon. There are still ideas and characters that can be expanded upon further, and the mangaka's good enough to know that. I'm guessing it'll last another 50-100 chapters at this rate.
I pretend I'm funny
Mar 25, 7:47 AM

Jun 2023
I’ve met the author and they said they are going to write the manga as long as they can.
Mar 25, 8:08 AM

Jul 2021
I don't think the manga is ending anytime soon
Mar 25, 12:55 PM
Oct 2023
i feel like the characters’ growth is super important in this manga, we’ve seen them step by step becoming another version of themselves, a more « accurate » one, and that is why i dont think the manga is gonna end soon : i think that we will witness more of them becoming adults and being true to themselves (if that makes any sense, it does in my mind i swear). The changes are already palpable but there’s definitely more to come, at least in my opinion

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku Chapter 110 Discussion

PrideRoyalIvy - May 8

1 by Scarz5599 »»
May 16, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku Chapter 111 Discussion

ryzxgum - May 15

1 by Rexnihilo »»
May 16, 2:01 PM

Poll: » Studio u want for the anime adaptation

Hickykissy - May 8

12 by Jeyyviee »»
May 9, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Kaoru Hana wa Rin to Saku Chapter 53 Discussion

SpacemanSpiff357 - Dec 7, 2022

6 by otakuweek »»
May 8, 6:30 AM

» Leak: Anime adaptation in works

ARK-13 - Apr 22

31 by meyve »»
May 8, 4:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.