Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 10:03 AM

Dec 2021
With sakura season season approaching, it's no surprise they chose this timing.

During the sakura season, a boy falls in love with a girl he can only meet when the sakura blooms. He pleads with Warumono who talks to her, asking them to pass on a triangle (the girl's favorite shape) to her. Reluctantly, Warumono agrees to help bring them together, but warns the boy that his time here is short. Later, in the rainy park, Warumono encounters a cat-shaped robot named C018. Unable to abandon the discarded C018, Warumono visits it daily to check on its condition. As attachment grows, Warumono learns that C018, despite being deemed defective, is actually an extraterrestrial "weapon" slated for disassembly by the authorities for investigation.

Warumono is sometimes really nice. Because of him, that boy and the sakura girl became friends. It's so sweet <3. Warumono also got a new cat friend, a tsundere one. We found out about a third group trying to control everything, so the rangers might team up with Warumono against them. Hopefully, because they hurt Mr. Tsundere Cat. Warumono worked hard to fix him up, even though he just wanted a day off. It was a bit sad when Rooney took apart Mr. Tsundere Cat, but at least he fixed him. The episode made me sad, maybe because of Mr. Tsundere Cat or the sakura story.

Warumono has a new pet now. Hopefully, he'll take good care of it. But I'm sure he will; he's a great owner.

Just so you know, this is ending next week, and that's pretty sad :(

Mar 17, 10:59 AM

Apr 2012
The story about the trees was beautiful.
I don't care about the robotic cat. He's just another tsundere character added to an already tsundere loaded series.
Janethan23Mar 17, 11:49 AM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Mar 17, 11:22 AM

Nov 2023
I liked this episode. This anime have some good relaxation.

The story between two trees were touching. And that cute little robo neko too. ♡
PinoffinMar 17, 11:47 AM
I might never be the hands you put your heart in
Or the arms that hold you any time you want them
But that don't mean that we can't live here in the moment
'Cause I can be the one you love from time to time
Mar 17, 11:32 AM

Feb 2021
Oh, the sakura girl!
This boy's aim is really impressive lol
Holup, I just realized that they are supposed to represent trees. I thought the boy was the spring season at first.
This actually made so sad at first, thank god they'll be able to meet someday ToT
16:41 It actually says "for the time being, he petted it" (とりあえず撫でた (toriaezu nadeta))
A pet let's gooooo!
What's up with the sad stuff with good endings this episode, I love it, but my heart can't take it.

Last episode next week T_T. But I was really happy to see the oak boy and the sakura girl in the preview.
Mar 17, 1:35 PM

Jul 2017
The boy definitely has an affection for the cherry blossom girl, which Warumono giving her some food and the boy being a nuisance to him, he has to do the work for him in order to get close to her. And if that's not enough, a string telephone to help him convey his feelings, Warumono is just doing a favour...while seeing how things turned out before his tree got shifted out. Him turning into a seat bench while eagerly waiting for the next cherry blossom, he'll be waiting all his life for the girl he admires.

An abandoned cat...but not the typical furry cat. A robot one that Warumono notices and shields it from the rain using his umbrella for the rainy night, he leaves it there in case it rains again. The unfortunate reality of the Experimental C-018 being discarded, he thinks that Warumono is like the scientists who label him a lost cause. But a robot cat can't exactly eat cat food, and Warumono decides to accompany it. But the intel that they got that their competition is developing a robot weapon, Warumono can't help but think that C-018 is it, so he brings it back to his organization as a specimen for Rooney to test out with. But the sense of guilt within Warumono pierces through his heart, concerned about C-018, and at the very least, assessed its threat level, which is safe.

A robot cat pet...will it replace his already existing panda set?
Mar 17, 2:08 PM

Feb 2019
Another beautiful episode! I could do without the tsundere cat segment, but the love story between the two trees was so sweet and poetic. This and fluffy paradise have been so nice on Sundays I’ll hate to see them go.
Mar 17, 2:28 PM
Feb 2024
Awww, her little smile when Mr. Villain brought her lunch was priceless.
"Stop mass producing those inedible triangles" 😂
And he delivered the cup phone!! These kids are so cute, I can't believe they've got me shipping trees.

The cat distribution system glitched a bit but definitely did it right. I LOVE that he made friends with a robot/alien cat that's adorable why is it so cute?
"Surprisingly, I might have developed an attachment to that robot." he's too wholesome for this world, he's so pure. I love that Mr. Villain was worried and sad because he thought this dismantlement was permanent
Mar 17, 3:20 PM

Dec 2018
The part with the trees was so moving, and the cat robot seems so sad but I think it ended happy. Now to give him a proper name.
Mar 17, 4:07 PM

May 2014
My fave episode for sure. Cat robot was so cute.
Mar 17, 5:09 PM

Sep 2023
The two stories here were okay, but it was hard for me to find them remotely interesting after last week's episode. This anime was my first foray into slice-of-life, and I'm thinking it's maybe just not really my thing.
Mar 17, 6:13 PM
Aug 2023
I might have a bias towards cats of all kind bc man did I find the robo-cat portion of this way more wholesome and funny than I probably should have. The first half was also wholesome with a bittersweet end, hopefully he’ll be able to meet her again the next time she blooms.
Mar 17, 6:43 PM

Jan 2010
with a third party in earth is safe to say that in the future mr. villian and the rangers will join forces. Mr. villian is already getting fond of earth, he already has 3 friends, one robot pet and of course the pandas.

nice chapter.
Mar 17, 7:08 PM
May 2017
Wholesome episode.
Mar 17, 7:38 PM
Apr 2020
i never cry such in my life
Mar 17, 7:58 PM

Aug 2020
Sakura no sei no on'nanoko was voiced once again by Sakamoto Maaya, Fujiwara Natsumi (Damian in Spy X Family) voiced Kashi no ki no otokonoko, and Nazuka Kaori voiced C018.
Mar 17, 7:59 PM

Aug 2020
I believe that the story of the oak tree and the cherry blossom tree is a reference to a haiku by Matsuo Basho:
樫の木の花にかまはぬ姿かな
kashi no ki no hana ni kamawanu sugata kana
the Kashi oak
seems not to care about
the cherry blossoms . . .
(Tr. Gabi Greve )
In contrast to the oak in the haiku, the oak in this episode cares deeply about the cherry blossoms. They represent two extremes as the oak is considered a symbol of permanence whilst the cherry blossom epitomises transient beauty. That their union is fated is shown by the red string that connects them through the string telephone. This is the "red string of fate" that is used in many Japanese tales. One notable example is in Shinkai Makoto's animated film "Kimi no Nawa".
Oak wood is used to make furniture in Japan, just as in other countries. It is also used to make training weapons. I have a bokken (wooden sword) and a jo (four foot staff) both made of oak, which I use in Aikido practice.
Mar 17, 9:34 PM

Apr 2022
a robot pet cat GET! Looks like this anime can actually develop a plot and not just be a slice of life where nothing changes. Sweet. Bit of a shame it's the second to last episode, but I'll take what we can GET
Mar 18, 4:31 AM
Sep 2015
This anime finally bares its fangs and bites people's hearts.
Mar 18, 6:16 AM
Oct 2023
a comfy anime to watch
Mar 18, 4:28 PM
Dec 2023
bro there could be whole ass movies about those tree kids and the cat
Mar 19, 6:43 PM

Apr 2009
The tree portion was sweet and the robot cat was adorable. Normally I roll my eyes at cutesy sidekick animals but they pulled it off perfectly here. Plus it helps that this cutesy sidekick animal in this case wants blood.
Mar 20, 9:44 AM

Dec 2022
well this was great especially i am all for tree spirit love and robot cat
Mar 20, 6:57 PM
Mar 2020
LOVED IT!! VERY CUTE CAT!! I LOVE MR VILLAIN!! I WANNA BE LIKE HIM WHEN IM OLDER!!!
Mar 21, 12:58 PM

Jul 2019
Never in my life did I think I would get teary eyed over an 8-minute romance between two trees... what the hell show? Fucking anime man.
Mar 26, 2:11 AM

Aug 2019
The tree spirit story didn't need to go that hard. I'm currently in tears.
Mar 27, 9:48 PM

Oct 2008
another wholesome ep with the wooden bench spirit thingy and cherry tree spirit thingy and the cybor/robo/android cat thingy! all cutekawaii!
4/5.

Mar 31, 10:38 AM

Jan 2022
Damn, that was sad wtf he became a park bench

The robotic cat was so sassy lol I hope he gets to keep it

Poor cat was going to be discarded and called himself useless ahhh
This never updates so that's cool
Mar 31, 11:37 AM

Mar 2010
This episode was very good. I hope the cherry blooms again. I felt so bad for the cat seeing it dismantled in the background. Glad its back in the end. The cat really sounded like Chopper.
Apr 11, 3:41 PM
Jul 2022
After the first 10 episodes the tree story came out of nowhere so it hit super hard lol closest thing was the kid moving away earlier in the season but even then it was just a nice little segment not this good.

More topics from this board

» Chances for a Season 2

Chaplin87 - Yesterday

4 by AakBan_Pochi29 »»
8 hours ago

» Do you think it will start to build a plot?

TheMageDalamar - Feb 13

20 by Memore »»
Apr 21, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Kyuujitsu no Warumono-san Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 10

36 by chocomayu »»
Apr 15, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Kyuujitsu no Warumono-san Episode 3 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jan 21

30 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 11, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Kyuujitsu no Warumono-san Episode 2 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Jan 14

41 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 11, 6:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.