Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 19, 9:22 PM

Nov 2009
THEY DID THE TITLE DROP

Usato's punch is too strong... or too heal?

LOL, nice way of figh.... healing?... LOL

I would call that the "Healing Cannon" instead of just Healing Punch

So deadly, it kills you by healing you so that you can't die but will feel the immense pain. Is this what Hell is like? LOL

Huh... Black Knight's a cute little girl... wonder what they're gonna to do her... (surely this won't become "that" genre) (tho I have a feeling they might be torturing her off-screen)

Also... RIP Demon Army, they apparently have ZERO healers, seems a bit unfair huh...

(guess this world doesn't have "dark priests" and such like other Fantasy series, Isekai or not)
amlgMar 23, 4:45 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 21, 2:45 PM

Nov 2013
thanks to the foxgirl's vision, Usato knew he had to save the 2 friends
he got there in the last second and punched the shit out of the knight girl lol

after healing the 2 and getting into a fight with the knight, he managed to destroy her armor and capture her (wonder what they will do with her, will they torture/kill/emprison her or let her live "freely" inside their own city? if this was any other anime, the girl would be in the trio team from now on, that would be interesting

also, Suzune said the thing lol

after winning the rest of the battle, Rose and Usato went back home, talking about what happened and making each other cry (she didn't but you know she probably wanted to) ... well good job surviving another day

2 episodes left, will they go back to their original world? will they prepare for another invasion? i wonder if we get something interesting or if it's just them randomly walking in the city while everyone greets them (like when he was training)
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 21, 9:16 PM

Jul 2022
I've been waiting for this episode with bated breath and it was executed with the grace and care it deserved. Top tier episode, the point from which the series/manga/anime derived its namesake - specifically, the MC using healing magic to defeat the hitherto overwhelming dark enemy's power in battle. Fuck yeah, I'm glad this has 13 episodes.

10/10 for TV-level animation and storytelling. I particularly enjoyed the animation of the battle, with the dark & healing magics interacting. Sound design, music, flow, all of it is what I was hoping for. Very classy and satisfying to behold.

Pretty sure this was the adventurous climax of the series/season and expect a solid resolution over the next couple of episodes.

Mar 22, 4:49 AM

Oct 2008
who would have thought Usato's Healing Punch is perfect for torture since it inflicts pure pain and heals the enemy so that they won't be killed and inflict MORE pain! HAHA!
4/5.

Mar 29, 1:01 PM
Dec 2016
10/10

every ep is perfect
Mar 29, 6:39 PM

May 2015
Usato arrived in the knick of time and changed the destiny of Kazuki and Suzune! I guess you could say Usato's healing punch really brought The Black Knight out of their shell.
Mar 30, 2:53 PM

Jan 2021
SHE SAID IT

SHE FKING SAID IT HAHAHIDKHNWHCCKLJ

Mar 31, 10:26 AM

Jan 2014
After all that running around, saving people and being overwhelmed mentally, Usato goes to sleep after running out of stamina. All this time, Rose has been doing similar things and she stands proud and unbothered. Just goes to show how much of a champ Rose is and how much Usato still has to grow in order to reach her. The Black Knight is a small demon girl, how convenient, huh.
Apr 1, 2:36 AM
Mar 2019
This episode takes me back to old school D&D where healing magic causes damage. Cool.
Apr 2, 1:29 PM
Feb 2023
Amazing, great fight great emotions I loved it even if the animation is average, but a good story greatly makes up for it. TT
Apr 3, 9:36 PM
Jun 2022
Nah Nah Nah , Torture Her As She Did To U Before Capturing Her . She Dare Poke Holes In Heroes , Slaughter Her . Leave Her Half Dead , All That Buildup Wasn't Worth This Battle.
Apr 16, 10:50 AM
Jul 2019
loved how usato beat demon-pussy's ass
Apr 17, 4:09 AM
Aug 2023

Usato should have went for that hug while he was still conscious. Melt that tsundere's icy heart, and mend that hole in it with healing!

As for the heroes, I really thought Kazuki was dead, the princess will be overjoyed that wasn't so. Now what to do with the Black Knight? Maybe some Redo finger torture? Or perhaps just more healing punches until she talks?
Apr 21, 9:25 AM

Mar 2015
I liked the sound effects in this episode. This ep had the vibes of a last ep imo.

The fight vs the Black Knight felt like a Pay-to-Win player vs a Free-to-Win grinder lol.
Apr 26, 9:37 AM

Feb 2021
The wrong way to use healing magic for real XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 5, 12:37 AM

Dec 2013
The black knight conveniently being weak to healing magic feels convenient but I don't mind because of how much fun I had with the title drop. I love title drops and this one had me grinning.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 19

75 by EvandroBraz »»
May 5, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8

68 by G_Spark233 »»
May 4, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1

81 by G_Spark233 »»
May 4, 11:07 PM

» Felm

Isekai-Enjoyer - Apr 28

16 by OP_Rider »»
May 2, 4:49 AM

Poll: » Chiyu Mahou no Machigatta Tsukaikata Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29

101 by Mangaka2611 »»
May 1, 8:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.