Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 25, 10:44 PM
Mar 2021
I'm really sad because knowing that I can't get more chapter of this masterpiece because it's already ended, I know everything eventually will come to an end but I can't help it, I really wanted this manga always be on airšŸ˜­
Edit: big shout out to the author of this masterpiece aka Hajime Kōmoto, I wish there's mashle replacement or contender
Feb 25, 11:12 PM

Oct 2013
I literally quit reading ongoing manga because mashle. Fucking wsj just let some cheap copy of one punch man in hogwarts for easy money. I don't even like one punch man ffs.
Feb 26, 4:39 PM
Mar 2020
Scavendgarr said:
I literally quit reading ongoing manga because mashle. Fucking wsj just let some cheap copy of one punch man in hogwarts for easy money. I don't even like one punch man ffs.

your opinion is trash, thank you for sharing
Feb 28, 7:39 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Zizike
Scavendgarr said:

your opinion is trash, thank you for sharing
@Zizike ah yes calling someone opinion trash without any effort to counter my reason to hate mashle. The absolute state of weeb.
Feb 28, 7:58 PM
Mar 2020
Scavendgarr said:
@Zizike ah yes calling someone opinion trash without any effort to counter my reason to hate mashle. The absolute state of weeb.

why would i bother to counter a reason that is based on pure hate for no proper reason
congrats, you should be proud of yourself
ZizikeFeb 28, 8:11 PM
Feb 28, 9:02 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Zizike
Scavendgarr said:

why would i bother to counter a reason that is based on pure hate for no proper reason
congrats, you should be proud of yourself
@Zizike where is the hate? I explicitly said that the reasons mashle sucks is bcs it's just a cheap copy of harry potter and one punch man, with no novelty at all.
It's a proper reasoning.

Now tell me, why it's a good anime?
Mar 17, 7:31 AM
Aug 2021
Scavendgarr said:
@Zizike where is the hate? I explicitly said that the reasons mashle sucks is bcs it's just a cheap copy of harry potter and one punch man, with no novelty at all.
It's a proper reasoning.

Nah I would rather say it is a copy of Harry Potter but it is still a good story. As for it being a copy of One Punch Man, I don't think so.
It's more like Guy's story. The one from Naruto, except this, is a magical world.
Mar 17, 8:40 AM

Jul 2008
Reply to Scavendgarr
It's a proper reasoning.

@Scavendgarr
@Zizike

To be fair, you are both acting like immature children for not realizing that people enjoy different things for reasons that the other might not understand. Differing opinions. Imagine that. Also, there's no reason a copy or something influenced by something else can't be better than the original for some people. Or do you think the best isekai anime is still the original, Superbook: Bible Stories for Parents and Children? šŸ˜¹
Mar 17, 8:40 AM

Jul 2008
Reply to Scavendgarr
It's a proper reasoning.

@Scavendgarr
@Zizike

To be fair, you are both acting like immature children for not realizing that people enjoy different things for reasons that the other might not understand. Differing opinions. Imagine that. Also, there's no reason a copy or something influenced by something else can't be better than the original for some people. Or do you think the best isekai anime is still the original, Superbook: Bible Stories for Parents and Children? šŸ˜¹
Mar 20, 2:41 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to killbethy
@Scavendgarr
@Zizike

@killbethy sorry, but I'm the one who just stated my opinions, and get attacked for it. Maybe if you have the time just read the 1st and 2nd reply you'll know the childish one is zizike the mashle cocksucker.

My time in this world is limited, why should i waste it on some bad cheap copy? I'd rather read the super book than to watch mashle.
Mar 20, 2:42 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to Vanitas_24
Scavendgarr said:
It's a proper reasoning.

Nah I would rather say it is a copy of Harry Potter but it is still a good story. As for it being a copy of One Punch Man, I don't think so.
It's more like Guy's story. The one from Naruto, except this, is a magical world.
@Vanitas_24 ok now tell me how it's a good story? Even fucking harry potter movie is still better than mashle.
Mar 22, 7:21 PM
Dec 2019
Reply to Scavendgarr
@Vanitas_24 ok now tell me how it's a good story? Even fucking harry potter movie is still better than mashle.
@Scavendgarr you are such a loser bro, imagine being this pathetic, i can tell u have no one to talk to cause imagine going on a post about someone just talking about a series they love and just trashing all over them, theres a difference between stating your opinion and just being a prick, no one cares that you dont like the series AND I MEAN NO ONE, and why are you even here??? you dont like the series........ i can tell you are chronically online, go outside and make your first friend so you can talk to someone
Mar 23, 2:52 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to Mazdite1
@Scavendgarr you are such a loser bro, imagine being this pathetic, i can tell u have no one to talk to cause imagine going on a post about someone just talking about a series they love and just trashing all over them, theres a difference between stating your opinion and just being a prick, no one cares that you dont like the series AND I MEAN NO ONE, and why are you even here??? you dont like the series........ i can tell you are chronically online, go outside and make your first friend so you can talk to someone
@Mazdite1 womp womp. if you wanna defense the original poster, at least try to points what are the aspects that make mashle a good show, not by throwing random insults at me. Ad hominem only makes me laugh.

I actually generous enough to leave my replies here, because if I'm not, this post won't even have a single reply. It's only normal to have someone disagree with your opinions, especially on internet.
Mar 25, 1:27 AM

Jul 2008
Reply to Scavendgarr
@killbethy sorry, but I'm the one who just stated my opinions, and get attacked for it. Maybe if you have the time just read the 1st and 2nd reply you'll know the childish one is zizike the mashle cocksucker.

My time in this world is limited, why should i waste it on some bad cheap copy? I'd rather read the super book than to watch mashle.
@Scavendgarr

For me, it (Mashle) doesn't work as well in its original format. It's also not the whole magic school with character that is *fill in the blank* special in a certain way. I think it does a very good job, however, of knowing when to break the 4th wall and not take itself seriously. It's also good at using common tropes and undermining them cosmetically. For me, those are the solid parts about Made(at least its adaptation). But you are right in that if I wanted to pick up a book in the Dark Academia category, I'd go for the Scholomance trilogy or Nevernight Chronicle.
Mar 25, 7:42 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to killbethy
@Scavendgarr

For me, it (Mashle) doesn't work as well in its original format. It's also not the whole magic school with character that is *fill in the blank* special in a certain way. I think it does a very good job, however, of knowing when to break the 4th wall and not take itself seriously. It's also good at using common tropes and undermining them cosmetically. For me, those are the solid parts about Made(at least its adaptation). But you are right in that if I wanted to pick up a book in the Dark Academia category, I'd go for the Scholomance trilogy or Nevernight Chronicle.
@killbethy understandable. Too bad i watch or read something for the actual writing since I used to write manga. So i don't give a single damn for sakuga or anything superficial like that.

For my own standard, mashle is almost as if an AI writing the plot with casts being a cheap copy from other titles getting put together. It's a simple popular tropes + safe writing = popular show. It's an insult to any good manga that get axed just to give mashle a space in wsj.

That's all.
Mar 31, 12:39 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to Scavendgarr
@killbethy understandable. Too bad i watch or read something for the actual writing since I used to write manga. So i don't give a single damn for sakuga or anything superficial like that.

For my own standard, mashle is almost as if an AI writing the plot with casts being a cheap copy from other titles getting put together. It's a simple popular tropes + safe writing = popular show. It's an insult to any good manga that get axed just to give mashle a space in wsj.

That's all.
@Scavendgarr it's literally a gag/parody manga. Expecting anything else is insane behavior. It has all of these tropes because it's making fun of it. I don't get how this is lost on you.

Also, don't say you watch stuff for the writing when you rated Nourin a 10.
Mar 31, 12:53 AM

Oct 2013
Reply to fullmetalgarbage
@Scavendgarr it's literally a gag/parody manga. Expecting anything else is insane behavior. It has all of these tropes because it's making fun of it. I don't get how this is lost on you.

Also, don't say you watch stuff for the writing when you rated Nourin a 10.
@fullmetalgarbage one punch man and gintama are parodies too and the writing is objectively better than mashle. What's your point?

I can rate anything however i want. That's none of your business. but thank i guess, you really need to scroll my lists just to have a chat with me.
Apr 29, 5:23 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Scavendgarr
@Scavendgarr, seriously?
Apr 29, 5:25 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Scavendgarr
@Scavendgarr
What do you even mean? This manga is a parody.
Apr 29, 5:27 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Scavendgarr
@Scavendgarr
Uh, what? How can you compare such different genres? What do you mean?
Apr 29, 5:35 PM
Apr 2023
Reply to Scavendgarr
@fullmetalgarbage one punch man and gintama are parodies too and the writing is objectively better than mashle. What's your point?

I can rate anything however i want. That's none of your business. but thank i guess, you really need to scroll my lists just to have a chat with me.
@Scavendgarr
One panch man is not a fully comic manga.
And Mashl is just as good as Gintama. Gintama is too chaotic, and it parodies other works too crudely. Mashl is much more subtle in that aspect.
May 6, 12:49 PM

Oct 2013
Reply to DarmagOxattee
@Scavendgarr
One panch man is not a fully comic manga.
And Mashl is just as good as Gintama. Gintama is too chaotic, and it parodies other works too crudely. Mashl is much more subtle in that aspect.
@DarmagOxattee what so subtle when you can see it's a parody from the very first chapter? Of course you think it's good when it's the only anime on your favorite list.

More topics from this board

» "Mashle" has 10 million copies (including digital) in circulation worldwide

deg - Mar 31

0 by deg »»
Mar 31, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Mashle Chapter 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2020

9 by JayremyTM »»
Feb 17, 5:40 AM

Poll: » Mashle Chapter 162 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - Jul 2, 2023

42 by Strdangerous »»
Oct 6, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Mashle Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2020

8 by Paihle03 »»
Aug 16, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Mashle Chapter 5 Discussion

removed-user - Feb 21, 2020

7 by removed-user »»
Aug 10, 2023 3:43 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.