Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 8, 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
I didn't expect the episode to have segments related to figure skating. A nice change of scenery though.

On the other hand, Tarou looked like a goofball out there while the dog is the one that caught the ladies' attention. Not surprised this episode escalated into some action later. They really can't ever catch a break in this anime.
Feb 8, 9:30 AM

Mar 2021
Nice episode I enjoyed the figure Skating scenes they were so well done
Feb 8, 9:34 AM
Sep 2015
It's Furry on Ice!!

I feel like there's something going on between that ice skater and his coach, but maybe it's normal for coach and athlete to have such a close relationship.
Feb 8, 4:50 PM

Jul 2017
The next gripping story, at least to Goro: truck stuff, and about a person called Expressway Mask. And someone comes in with their Nussie issue with a story: Roberto Morricone, a figure skater, coaching one of his students Ryoma who mysteriously vanishes at night from a camping trip. And Taro...just wants to skate to score himself a girlfriend, too old that Saburo scored better than him. And his meditating fact: a secret mask that he happened to saw and purchase as a good luck charm. And that's where the over-scientific part comes in: it's definitely a MOPart in action.

As usual, both Noin and Perch wants part of that as well, though the only way is for Taro to transform and grab the mask...only to perform alongside him. And because the mask emits ice, they can't exactly know it for themselves only when they're able to transform for confirmation. With that, White Pegasus has one more MOPart item, though there is more to be found. At the very least, Monthly Moso Science has helped saved a person, at the cusp of a MOPart.

When will they ever go to investigate on White Pegasus for real?
Feb 8, 4:52 PM
Mar 2023
I loved the group splitting into two and investigating separate things that each lead into each other in the end. I’m super easy that way. The furry ice skating was pretty top tier. Things are really starting to heat up now that the twins each have a Motarian transformation. I’m very curious as to how things elevate from here. Overall I’m really liking this show, definitely unique compared to others coming out this season.
Apr 21, 4:02 PM

Sep 2018
I'm confused both about perceptions of age AND what age the characters are supposed to be in this anime.
Wasn't it established that Gorou was 19 like in the first episode, yet everyone constantly calls him old.
Also in that case how old is Tarou supposed to be, he looks older than Gorou yet he is one of the people that called him old, and yet the girls in this episode called him an old man. I don't get it.

Also as far as this episode it's self I've been enjoying this show but this episode was just too stupid...
KristiwazhereApr 21, 4:27 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 7

13 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 18, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 1

6 by Destroyer31 »»
Apr 17, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25

13 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 16, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 18

12 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 15, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Gekkan Mousou Kagaku Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 11

24 by RGreatDanton »»
Apr 15, 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.