Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 26, 6:21 PM
Feb 2024
I love it so much! This the very epitome of first episode for reincarnation/isekai anime that I was looking for. Looking forward for the next episodes!
Mar 27, 6:15 AM
Mar 2023
Ok, the first episode is bad. Will try another
Apr 1, 1:29 AM

Sep 2012
what the actual F lol

some gods have twisted sense of irony or humor (or how to call it), she lives in a old world like in he Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt, gest isekaid/reincarnated in modern world becomes boss surgeon and then dies and gets isekaid/reincarnated back to hes previous life, same body/name/parents all same lol
Apr 10, 11:07 PM
Jun 2022
1) This Troupe Is Getting Boring Man .

2) So , Her 2nd Life Ended & She Returned To Her First One . Yeah , Good For Her . I Couldn't Care Less!

Apr 21, 8:27 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to Sugram22
what the actual F lol

some gods have twisted sense of irony or humor (or how to call it), she lives in a old world like in he Genius Prince's Guide to Raising a Nation Out of Debt, gest isekaid/reincarnated in modern world becomes boss surgeon and then dies and gets isekaid/reincarnated back to hes previous life, same body/name/parents all same lol
@Sugram22

So her first life was as Elise.
Then they got her killed due to her crimes (which crimes?! did I miss something or they will reveal/tell in the next episodes?)
Then her second life was as Aoi Takamoto.
Then she died again and now she´s back as Elise once again?

What the~?

lol
TechOtakuApr 21, 8:54 PM
Apr 21, 11:59 PM

Sep 2012
Reply to TechOtaku
@Sugram22

Then they got her killed due to her crimes (which crimes?! did I miss something or they will reveal/tell in the next episodes?)

What the~?

lol
@TechOtaku LOL, no, u missed nothin, well my guess cause her her bitchy personality (i think later flashbacks show it) awry thing was blamed on her, like it has to be her fault cause she is so rotten, but she probably did just few strategic mistakes, gave bad advice in strategy that ended with loss of war, whatever that case its not fully explained in this season

when i so the flashback about her and the dark skinned lady i was like i wish they make anime spinoff about their rivalry (u get it when u se it later on) lol
Sugram22Apr 22, 12:06 AM
Apr 22, 10:04 AM

Sep 2012
Reply to TechOtaku
@Sugram22

What the~?

lol
@TechOtaku this should have the answers, many things that lead to that

Apr 25, 12:27 AM
Apr 2024
A good opening to this anime. It gave just enough context to understand the FL wishes and desires and regrets.
Apr 27, 11:11 AM
Dec 2014
Nawww, they did us dirty with the character designs... Elise is so beautiful in the manhwa :(
May 6, 6:36 AM

Aug 2019
that was quite long.
that airplane thing turned honestly really scary after it was revealed that she had a gaping hole in her stomach. no clue how she could have done all that with the damage she herself had. no amount of adrenaline would be enough to do that.
that part also reminded me of angel beats
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

56 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Yesterday, 1:12 AM

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20

46 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Yesterday, 12:48 AM

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13

37 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Yesterday, 12:26 AM

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6

36 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Yesterday, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Gekai Elise Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 28

34 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 6, 9:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.