Forum Settings
Forums

Voice Actress Sayuri Hara Announces Marriage

New
Dec 27, 2023 10:17 PM
News Team
Aug 2019
Voice actress Sayuri Hara announced her marriage to a man outside of the industry on Thursday.

"I apologize for the personal nature of this matter, but I would like to inform you that I have recently gotten married. My partner is a member of the public. Although I'm still inexperienced, I am who I am today thanks to the support and encouragement of everyone who has always been there for me," Hara wrote in a post on X (formerly Twitter). "Once again, I would like to express my sincere gratitude. I will continue to cherish each step and work even harder, so I look forward to your continued support."

Hara made her debut as a voice actress in 2009 as Specula Ex Machine in Druaga no Tou: The Sword of Uruk (Tower of Druaga: The Sword of Uruk). She landed her first major role as Rizumu Amamiya in Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream.

Other notable roles by Hara include Reimi Sugimoto in JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 4: Diamond wa Kudakenai (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable), Chiaki Oogaki in Yuru Camp△ (Laid-Back Camp), Mio Honda in The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, and Luna in Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!).

Source: Oricon News
Dec 28, 2023 12:14 AM

Feb 2018
haven't seen her work, i think i have yuru camp in my ptw.

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Dec 28, 2023 2:12 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to tsukareru
haven't seen her work, i think i have yuru camp in my ptw.
@My-T Her character in Yuru Camp is more or less secondary, although she is still good written. But her Mio Honda is one of the most famous IMAS characters thanks to memes and her status as one of the central protagonists of the Cinderella adaptation. It looks like Bamko continues to demonstrate that the franchise has left the typical stigmas of idol brands behind.
Dec 28, 2023 2:20 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to RobertBobert
@My-T Her character in Yuru Camp is more or less secondary, although she is still good written. But her Mio Honda is one of the most famous IMAS characters thanks to memes and her status as one of the central protagonists of the Cinderella adaptation. It looks like Bamko continues to demonstrate that the franchise has left the typical stigmas of idol brands behind.
@RobertBobert Ah i am not aware of anime idol memes, she must be really popular. I don't mind giving idol genre anime a try, but i have so many in my ptw too. There's so much to watch. Bamko....is a merchandise company no?

If you are a friend. Visit my profile to recommend me something to watch ( ^▽^)ψ__
Dec 28, 2023 2:34 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to tsukareru
@RobertBobert Ah i am not aware of anime idol memes, she must be really popular. I don't mind giving idol genre anime a try, but i have so many in my ptw too. There's so much to watch. Bamko....is a merchandise company no?
@My-T Bamko is short for Bandai Namco, one of the largest Japanese entertainment, primarily video games, corporations, owning many major media franchises like Gundam (via Bandai Visual and Sunrise Studios), Tekken/Soul Calibur or Idolmaster. This is a very generalized and inaccurate definition, I’m not an expert, but something like this. In the 90s, they also wanted to team up with Sega, but it ended in a scandal. But yes, Bandai themselves are the third largest toy manufacturer in the world and the first in Japan, especially for licensing Japanese brands like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.
Dec 28, 2023 2:44 AM

Feb 2018
Reply to RobertBobert
@My-T Bamko is short for Bandai Namco, one of the largest Japanese entertainment, primarily video games, corporations, owning many major media franchises like Gundam (via Bandai Visual and Sunrise Studios), Tekken/Soul Calibur or Idolmaster. This is a very generalized and inaccurate definition, I’m not an expert, but something like this. In the 90s, they also wanted to team up with Sega, but it ended in a scandal. But yes, Bandai themselves are the third largest toy manufacturer in the world and the first in Japan, especially for licensing Japanese brands like Kamen Rider and Super Sentai.
@RobertBobert Oh! i know bandai and namco. I wasn't aware that they were grouped together and called Bamko

Dec 28, 2023 2:48 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to tsukareru
@RobertBobert Oh! i know bandai and namco. I wasn't aware that they were grouped together and called Bamko
@My-T Bamko is slang. Officially, it is Bandai Namco Holding, which consists of the Bandai toys and video game media franchises of Namco. A match made in heaven, basically.
Dec 28, 2023 5:54 AM
Nov 2019
Looks like the VA has finally found her partner like Rizumu had, so manny years ago. Ah that brings back good ole' memories of Pretty Rhythm~~ Great news for her!!

Hope they couple has a sweet married life ahead of them.

More topics from this board

» Web Manga 'Awajima Hyakkei' Gets Anime

DatRandomDude - 4 hours ago

1 by yamiyugi101 »»
3 hours ago

» 'Detective Conan' Creator's 'Yaiba' Manga Receives New Anime

Hyperion_PS - May 7

15 by MichaelJackson »»
4 hours ago

» 'Naze Boku no Sekai wo Daremo Oboeteinai no ka?' Reveals Additional Cast, Character Promo

Nioxys - Yesterday

2 by notPara »»
Yesterday, 8:28 AM

» 'Kusuriya no Hitorigoto' Second Season Announced

Nioxys - Mar 23

22 by arnicahealth »»
Yesterday, 1:03 AM

» Manga 'Tougen Anki' Gets TV Anime in 2025

DatRandomDude - May 7

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
May 7, 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.