Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tokyo Revengers
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 20, 2023 8:13 AM

Jan 2017
Izana taking the gun shots instead of Kaku...
Kisaki getting shocked to the point that he's on his knees...
I wonder what will Takemichi do to Kisaki once he's caught up to him, like is he gonna beat him to death or what...
I don't want Izana and Kaku to die...
Dec 20, 2023 9:12 AM

Jul 2017
With Kisaki's shots to Kakucho, Izana took the brunt of the rest for his loyal servant, as he declares Tenjiku's defeat. But this is not well understood by Kakucho, even more by Mikey who had wanted to save his own brother. The truth, however, is that he learnt from the Shinichiros' mother that he was not their biological son, much less not even blood-related. The stepbrother himself that Izana felt betrayed by Mikey's brother that's affiliated with no one, Izana thought that he could be saved just by relations alone, though this is not the case anymore with his clear death. Kakucho, who always followed him from behind, will also follow him to Heaven, remembering their childhood wishes of building a country for abandoned kids like them, with the name moniker: Tenjiku (meaning Heaven). They lived with the dream, and died with the dream, together.

With the conflict between both Toman and Tenjiku over, the leaders stood behind admiring their lives, but the one enemy they cannot let go: Kisaki, being saved by Hanma, both Draken and Takemichi give chase, because they know if he isn't taken care of, the future would be the same worse situation he lived before. Takemichi has helped Draken before, and he's repaying the effort back by facing Hanma, despite Takemichi's shot feet.

The finale bell tolls on Takemichi's success to stop Kisaki, this is do or die.

Dec 20, 2023 9:31 AM
May 2017
What a fucking episode. Takemitchey it's the time we've all been waiting for, whoop that n!gga ass
Dec 20, 2023 12:07 PM
Aug 2023
PRiMEog said:
why do I like S.2 more

Really? Season 2? 2 over 3? 🤨
Dec 20, 2023 12:47 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Izana dieD!!!
It was a surprise!!!
The end of the anime series and season and all is near!!!
kekeke
Dec 20, 2023 1:39 PM

Nov 2020
Finally, the prime chapters are adapted... Draken MVP of the arc

Dec 20, 2023 2:33 PM

Nov 2013
Damn... Izana's final words being Emma got to me... Yeah, can't say I enjoyed his death because of that, but murder is murder. He deserved death.

Loved seeing Kisaki shitting himself. It's only fair that Takemichi will be the one to settle scores with him. Better not fuck up again, Takemichi!

1 more episode left and I wonder, with Kisaki gone Takemichi will be able to go back in time again. Mikey and Draken got all fired-up likely because they think Takemichi can save Emma, meaning he can go further back into the past? If that's possible, Takemichi can save literally anyone, even Baji! But I have hard time imagining how Takemichi would do that.
Dec 20, 2023 2:38 PM

Feb 2012
Furthering Izana's grudge is the discovery that he isn't blood-related to the Sano's at all. I think deep down he believed Mikey had a stronger claim to Black Dragon so he had to stake his claim by force, and felt betrayed by Shinichiro not telling him, despite Shinichiro treating him like a brother teaching him the ways of the hoodlum.

DAMN!!!! Instead of dying Naoto and Takemitchy holding hands, it's Kakucho and Izana, who were responsible for them dying in the last bad future Takemitchy came from; a complete reversal. Izana's sacrifice could not save Kakucho but it did ruin Kisaki's plans.

With Mikey and Draken well aware of his mission, Takemitchy follows the escaping villain to settle the score with a cathartic punch.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 20, 2023 2:42 PM
Aug 2023
Tsunamii_ said:
Finally, the prime chapters are adapted... Draken MVP of the arc

Is he? Because I think he has more claim to be the MVP in the black dragon arc when he solo squads the 100 man murder squad or in the Bonten arc when he temporarily takes Chifuyu’s title as the 🐐
Dec 20, 2023 7:50 PM

Jul 2016
Kakucho really did quite the dramatic number out of a shot to the shoulder, huh? Gotta love how everybody just stood there watching the dude die when he was perfectly savable.
Dec 20, 2023 11:46 PM

Jan 2019
Honestly felt like one of the worst episodes of the series. The writing is just stupid. I get that the author wants to have a final showdown between Takemitchi and Kisaki alone, but that setup was so stupid. Also I'm more confused on Izana's grudge now... so he wanted Mikey to torture Mikey because his friend killed Shinichiro, but he also feels betrayed by Shinichiro for not telling him they're not related. I guess they could have made up after that small fight, but then that flashback ended too early. Him not being related to Emma does explain why he was willing to have her killed, but in my opinion it also unexplains a lot of his previous actions.
Dec 21, 2023 6:44 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ngl i am surprise with what's happening. Not because all fuckin people just stare to death watching their lads dying till then death. But to finally see Kisaki messing up so badly to the point that he needs to run away from like Takemichi. Lmao what the hell is goin on here? At least Drakken was so cool, return back the past deed to the owner, so the frustrating match-up between those two at last been happening. So yeah rip to Tenjiku, ya'll not be missed.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 21, 2023 8:49 AM
Apr 2023
sorry guys but this episode is stupid !

Why in the heck are they standing and listening to flashback instead of catch the damn perpetrator that are shooting the damn gun.
Why in the heck are Takemichi just standing instead of catching Kisaki when they crashing the bike.
Why in the heck are they not catch up to Kisaki using their own bike which is NOT crashed.

Why ? Is the mangaka suddenly become stupid? or this is anime original scene and director is stupid? or am I stupid?
Dec 21, 2023 8:53 AM
Apr 2023
Reply to thebrentinator24
And just like that, Izana is dead. Kakucho is so devoted to Izana that he opted to die alongside him. It didn't make me emotional but the way their deaths were written was pretty powerful.

Something that's greatly bothering me about when Takemichi and Draken chased after Kisaki is the fact that after Kisaki and Hanma crashed and Kisaki starts running away on foot, why did Draken and Takemichi not just continue using Draken's bike to catch up to him? 💀💀💀 I guess they completely forgot they had a whole motorcycle they could have used lol. This dude TaKemichi really tanked a cinderblock to the face, he's indestructible at this point. Glad to see he got some punches on Kisaki though.
@thebrentinator24 "why did Draken and Takemichi not just continue using Draken's bike to catch up to him? ". My thought exactly
Dec 21, 2023 12:48 PM
Jun 2022
At first I thought Izana was jealous of Mikey then I started thinking no he might be angry at Mikey because Shinochiro is dead but turned out that he was just a mentally unstabled bastard lol yeah I felt bad when he was dying but we'll deserved 👍🏼(Before barking just remember he didn't even hesitate to let Emma be killed & that's enough reason for me at least)
Dec 22, 2023 4:41 AM
Oct 2022
this episode is so thrilling, kisaki is a ded beat rn, i hope he dies
Dec 22, 2023 11:54 AM

Jan 2021
This episode hit me like a train. I didn't expect Izana and Kakucho to die

Takemichy is by this point on insane amount of plot armor fighting Kisaki, but somehow I don't mind, just beat the shit out of him already
Dec 22, 2023 5:55 PM
Mar 2019
Of course it ends in a cliffhanger. I can't wait for Kiasaki to finally get his. It's been a long time coming for the sneaky conniving bastard.
Dec 22, 2023 9:53 PM
Jun 2021
DheCupidore said:
Im so confused on why mikey stayed back and sent takemitchy to chase him with a bullet in his foot

bcz we never know what will those tenjiku guys will do..what if they still want to fight..so mikey is there to protect all injured members of toman including hina..
Dec 22, 2023 10:07 PM
Nov 2023
I didn't like Izana that much character wise but the death was pretty impactful especially since of Kaku, Takemitchy gonna get Kisaski's ass and draken vs hanma part 3.
Dec 23, 2023 12:25 PM

May 2018
Damn Izana back story and Kisaki already running away from battle like seriously

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Dec 23, 2023 12:53 PM

Jul 2022
ZAMN THEY FINALLY CATCH KISAKI
although i kinda have a feeling that kisaki isn't the other time traveler
Dec 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Aug 2022
An episode where Takemichi isn't completely useless? Impossible!
Dec 24, 2023 8:24 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn RIP Izana and Kaku, that snowy backstory made it even sadder... now they just can't let Kisaki escape, Draken is the GOAT and seems like Takemichi's punch is better than concrete in the face lol.
Dec 24, 2023 9:25 AM

Oct 2022
Hanma always come at the right moment to save Kisaki.
Takemitchy actually got to fight someone this season.

Izana dying was also not expected and with the last episode this season will also concluded probably with another cliff hanger
Dec 25, 2023 1:12 AM
Oct 2017
The show is building up to a very good ending <3
Dec 26, 2023 12:35 PM
Mar 2021
I love this anime!!
Dec 27, 2023 10:44 PM
Sep 2021
Loved this episode!!
Dec 28, 2023 4:19 AM

Sep 2020
Tokyo Revengers, for better or worse, is just chaotic in everything that it tries to achieve. I mean, where do I start? It's anticlimactic to have Izana die towards the beginning of the episode, and I didn't feel anything because he's just Kazutora but worse..... This show badly needs fresh storylines and villains. More backstories for a character I didn't care about to begin with just to fool the audience into crying.....I wonder if we haven't already seen that before? That's 3/3 now. In three seasons, there was at least one instance similar to what happened with Izana...

And then there's the chase.... First off, why should a person as emotionally detached as Kisaki care or waver because he shot Izana? He's literally stood there letting everyone sob instead of running away from the scene. Just another disappointing character honestly. And then as for the chase itself, it's just another way to build suspense because they're going to keep churning more of this garbage for at least one more season. Kisaki will obviously escape.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 22, 11:08 AM

Nov 2012
yes this ep was more my speed, much more exciting!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Feb 11, 12:16 PM
Jan 2021
Well damn. Kisaki is sure getting desperate and he knows that if he doesn’t escape now that Takemichi will end his terror once and for all. There is no way that he can use Mikey to do his bidding anymore now that Mikey and Draken are aware of Takemichi’s time traveling abilities? Does Kisaki have the same ability as Takemichi? If so, who’s hand does he have to shake to travel back and forth?

Man this is getting more and more interesting and I hope this finale answers all my questions and more. For once Takemichi is having a fight where he’s going blow for blow against an opponent rather than having the odds stacked against him from the beginning (granted he is way more physically injured in comparison to Kisaki and for whatever reason, Kisaki forgot his gun that I don’t know how he got access to in the first place).

Izana and Kakucho can spend the rest of their afterlife together. Maybe they’ll meet with Emma and Shinichiro. Is this gonna be the end of Tokyo Revengers or will something else come into play here?
Mar 2, 5:32 PM

Feb 2018
Cant say I'm sad about Izana dying but Kaku-chan was a good guy. I wonder why Hanma is going to such lengths to help Kisaki.. Take better end him this time for good!
Mar 27, 5:46 PM

Sep 2017
is it me or in Izanas flashback looks like he's older? he looks really older than he is when he dies. 🤔 i thought he was a time traveler ( time hopper) as well when i saw the flashback.
Apr 16, 9:47 AM
Feb 2021
our crybabyboy laid his first decent punch after all the hardcore beating 🥳 so proud of him 🤧

cannot help myself but see Izana and Kakucho as "no homo" Romeo and Juliet
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2023

176 by lasodamos »»
Yesterday, 1:04 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 7, 2023

60 by lasodamos »»
May 6, 12:54 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2023

149 by lasodamos »»
May 6, 12:11 PM

» 😣 sorry

OtakuSociety8 - Apr 28

11 by SSRSyt »»
Apr 29, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Revengers: Tenjiku-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2023

74 by vv1 »»
Mar 22, 8:51 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.