Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2023 1:52 AM

Apr 2020
Episode 119: Pages 367-381 of volume 6 of the Kodansha publication.

Wow, it only showed for a couple pages, but Neo-Tokyo is getting absolutely obliterated while Kaneda is having those visions. It even looks like Kei and Kaneda went and revisited those times in the past where they saw their own ghosts appear randomly in several places. I guess this means Kaneda and Kei aren't just having visions, but they are actually visiting moments in the past and slightly altering them. Without Kaneda saying he wanted to be Tetsuo's friend, I wonder if Tetsuo would've actually become friends with him when they did. Quite a lot to ponder.
Dec 6, 2023 5:57 AM
Sep 2021
GurschachX said:
Episode 119: Pages 367-381 of volume 6 of the Kodansha publication.

Wow, it only showed for a couple pages, but Neo-Tokyo is getting absolutely obliterated while Kaneda is having those visions. It even looks like Kei and Kaneda went and revisited those times in the past where they saw their own ghosts appear randomly in several places. I guess this means Kaneda and Kei aren't just having visions, but they are actually visiting moments in the past and slightly altering them. Without Kaneda saying he wanted to be Tetsuo's friend, I wonder if Tetsuo would've actually become friends with him when they did. Quite a lot to ponder.

STOP FUCKING POSTING

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akira Chapter 120 Discussion

linkjoker - Apr 17, 2017

17 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 19, 8:18 AM

Poll: » Akira Chapter 116 Discussion

GurschachX - Dec 6, 2023

1 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 19, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Akira Chapter 113 Discussion

GurschachX - Dec 6, 2023

3 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 19, 2:50 AM

» Akira ending

Jacky08 - Feb 14

3 by Jacky08 »»
Feb 16, 12:59 PM

Poll: » Akira Chapter 110 Discussion

GurschachX - Dec 6, 2023

1 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 3, 7:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.