Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari: Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story Episode 7 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2023 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, Mia really can't catch a break. Rather than getting a relaxing vacation and time off, she has to work hard again to avoid her fate. I wish her presumed fate wouldn't be so cruel.

Things gets even more complicated when the imperial empire gets involved. Mia is lucky she has allies on this trip or that could've been much worse. Scary.
Nov 18, 2023 8:41 AM

Dec 2021
Summer break has begun, and Mia returns to the capital, Lunatia.

Upon reaching the castle, Ludwig briefs her on the Empire's internal affairs, and she immediately plunges into work without taking a break. In her efforts to devise a strategy for averting the inevitable famine in the Empire, Mia tirelessly examines the slums in the New Moon district, focusing on tasks to steer clear of the guillotine.

Meanwhile, amidst her struggles, a central noble schemes to expand his territory by reclaiming a vast forest inhabited by the Lulu tribe, dispatching an army for the purpose. Little did Mia know, this action would turn out to be one of the catalysts leading her to the guillotine.

Uh oh Mia, you left the fated hairpin. Is it still there is the question.

Nov 18, 2023 8:53 AM

Jul 2023
Dang, they really just blitz in and skip a lot of contents, this part actually the parts where I fall in love with the original LN in the first place, seeing them butchering down all of it really put a sour taste in my mouth
Nov 18, 2023 8:59 AM
Sep 2021
So mia takes a break from her school life and goes back to her country and finds there are more problems to be solved.
Nov 18, 2023 9:08 AM

Apr 2010
Well it looks like Kia gained a new ally that helped killing her in her previous life.
Now she has to go back to that forest tho but that could be very helpful with forming a good relationship with that tribe which would be good for the future of her kingdom and help her avoid the guillotine.
Still it seems she has to deal with a few nobles that are in the way of the kingdoms future and i guess that will be hard.
Nov 18, 2023 9:13 AM
Sep 2015
Her plan is quite risky but at least it works.

Hairpin dropping might be a good thing since I don't think that greedy nobleman will give up that forest easily.

The end card... how many hot guys will be in Mia's (reverse) harem!
Nov 18, 2023 9:24 AM
Jul 2023
Certified military tactic, save the princess and full retreat.
Nov 18, 2023 9:44 AM

Mar 2021
Even on a break from school Mia still can't get any peace and having to deal with more problems in the empire
Nov 18, 2023 10:06 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The grounds of Mia's home is as impressive as ever. The talk with Chloes father though was pretty fun given that we get to hear his thoughts on the deal as well. I guess in any kind of empire there's always nobles that's determined to attain even more power and land. Given his determination to uphold the peace its stands to reason that in the orginal timeline that Dion would be the one who avenged the tribes and his men by killing the instigator. Mia's plan this time was a bit flimsy but one that she could defo get away with thanks to her role. Fills like despite turning much of her enemies into allies that Mia still has quite a long list of things to overturn to prevent the G ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2023 10:41 AM

Oct 2017
Princess Mia, suffering from success. Another amusing episode of Mia's every action somehow coming back to reward her later but it's fun to watch nonetheless. Slowly she's turning all her enemies into her allies.
Nov 18, 2023 11:38 AM
Feb 2018
So, few next episodes will be about her trying to get that hairpin back?
Nov 18, 2023 11:58 AM
Jan 2022
Once again they cut too much from the LN leaving only the bare bones of the story.
I had hopes after the first episode but at this time this looks like your typical "ad for light novel" type of anime.
Nov 18, 2023 12:25 PM
Oct 2020
they rushed through so many chapters to make 1 episode not too pleased with this episode. I hope they don't rush in the future ones. this episode could of been so much better
Nov 18, 2023 12:29 PM
Jul 2014
IzanaSolos said:
Uh oh Mia, you left the fated hairpin. Is it still there is the question.

No, we see one of the Lulu pick it up.

Now, in a regular show, this would be interpreted as "ah, the noble somehow stole one of our precious artefacts and now she's going to claim the forest to make more; we must fight".

But I suspect this show is going to somehow turn it around to "ah, she is friends with our people, and removed the army threatening us" and things will all work out in the end.
Nov 18, 2023 1:22 PM

Feb 2019
Damn, so after all that work to prevent a conflict Mia forgets her hairpin and has to go back for it 😂

Still haven’t had a chance to start reading the books, but even as an anime only you can definitely tell this episode was quite rushed. It just feels a little too bare bones and convenient that everything gets resolved this quickly. Still enjoyable, but just feels like something was off.

On the bright side, Mia has recruited another opponent from the other timeline to her side and improved her chances of not getting the guillotine. Having to navigate power hungry nobles and native tribes isn’t easy, but Mia is doing a solid job. Bringing all the troops to draw them away from a potential conflict was a good idea.
Marinate1016Nov 18, 2023 1:25 PM
Nov 18, 2023 4:49 PM
May 2017
An excellent episode! The hairpin serves both as a gift and as a harbinger of a better future for Princess Mia... did I write I am in love with her before?
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Nov 18, 2023 4:50 PM

Dec 2013
The horse shampoo *ded* It makes me a bit sad reading here that they rushed and cut out a lot of meaningful content.

My old nemesis is back, CGI carriage.
Nov 18, 2023 4:58 PM
Jun 2021
Brooo that was so big brain!
When she kicked the tree I was like "Wtf? Why is she acting like this? Why act like a brat?" and then when she said she needed the whole army to guide her to the city then it hit me. Well played, Author, well played.
Nov 18, 2023 5:31 PM

Jun 2013
Ugh, they cut way too much content in this episode. It is stuff like this that makes me wish that this adaptation was allocated with 13 or 14 episodes instead of the 12 we seem to be getting.
Nov 18, 2023 7:18 PM

Jul 2017
On top of being carriage-sick, Mia is back in Lunatia to continue her life-changing domination, as such with preparing for a famine, coming from Chloe's father as a friend of the Empire...albeit founded on misunderstandings for the better. Apparently, the kid whom Mia saved, as well as his mother's unicorn hairpin memento given to her, he came from a land where she had a feud with Tiona, it's no wonder their relations were terrible from the get-go. The Forest of Stillness where the Lulus had reigned supreme, Viscount Berman had tried to claim the land as his own but failed after countless times, eventually taking things into his hands.

Other than Abel's gift being horse shampoo, Mia steals his opportunity to go to the Forest to befriend the Lulus, and it's not just the ambiguity of the separation of the land between Berman and Outward Count Rudolvon, when it all crashes together, it creates a situation undesirable for Mia, enough to beign crushing on Viscount Berman's ideas. The idea stemming that the Centurion Dion Aiaia was her executioner in her past life, they need a way to disguise Mia into the Forest, but as she is, being targeted by the Lulus and putting a pout on it doesn't favour the Lulus anyhow...if Mia's dropped unicorn pin could resolve relations. Turns out, Mia's antics is a ploy, and Dion and his guards are just playing her fiddle.

Will the guillotine catch up to Mia for simple, false moves?
Nov 18, 2023 7:27 PM
Mar 2015
Once again the Princess snatches victory from the jaws of defeat
Nov 18, 2023 9:33 PM
Sep 2016
Reply to hannia93
Dang, they really just blitz in and skip a lot of contents, this part actually the parts where I fall in love with the original LN in the first place, seeing them butchering down all of it really put a sour taste in my mouth
@hannia93 Agreed! The horse shampoo joke is one of the best (if not THE best) gag in the entire title. Seeing the joke got watered down like that just doesn't feel right....
They also watered down Mia's rare genius as well. The part abt the wheat purchase... That's modern international economy concept right there. To buy some commodities from overseas not because we cannot produce them ourselves locally, but to ensure a steady supplies (anyone playing Banished or Kingdoms Reborn would know). That's the kind of concept unknown in medieval times. Not even Ludwig thought abt it, Mia's is the one to first introduces the idea in this world.
People that are knowledgeable, experienced, or vets in certain subjects ironically tend to have their views got boxed in with their own experiences. "I have met this kind of problem before, and I solved it using this method, therefore when another similar problem surfaces I shall do the same solution" often times without ever considering the possibilities of other potentially better solutions.... That kind of thought. Mia being "knows nothing" have the priviledge to not got boxed in by these experience and consequently is able to come up with the so called out-of-the-box solution instead. Hence the wheat purchase....
uncleqrowNov 18, 2023 9:43 PM
Python is the best programming language ever. FIGHT ME!
Nov 18, 2023 9:34 PM

Oct 2022
Thought Mia finally screwed up only for the tides to turn in her favor at the very end
This is actually good
UndefeatedBahamut
Nov 18, 2023 9:51 PM
Apr 2023
Very good animation and i love it
Nov 18, 2023 9:57 PM

Feb 2016
I hope we get to see Mia interact with the Lulus, I wanted that to happen this episode.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Nov 19, 2023 3:23 AM

Mar 2013
This episode went too close... to killing our Dear Mia... 🥲🥲🥲
This is the Desu wa~ that you won't get tired of hearing, and the episode where I get to see Mia using language she usually wouldn't use in public. That was really close!
Thankfully, the misinformation plot is still intact. Sigh.
Also, they finally revealed that Knight before Mia was killed at the top of the tower... >_> poor Mia-sama.

P.S. I hope Mia is safe using that shampoo... lol?
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Nov 19, 2023 5:20 AM

Feb 2021
More misunderstanding occurred XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 19, 2023 6:29 AM
Jan 2018
Anyone else here who would simp for Mia with no hesitation? Just say the word and I’ll be there my queen!
Nov 19, 2023 9:12 AM

Jun 2016
very very enjoying this episode like usually
Nov 19, 2023 5:21 PM
Nov 2022
"It doesn't matter that a monarch is doing a good job, if there is a border conflict he/she can end up being assassinated..."

It is literally the 2nd Mexican empire and the problems with the USA xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Nov 19, 2023 8:46 PM

Mar 2008
horse shampoo huh I assume it wasnt too common for people to shampoo their hair regularly back then. Shampooing originated in India and was later adopted elsewhere. That or it has some weird gross ingredients like horse placenta.

Having imported wheat set at a flat price seems like a good plan, though I question if grains are enough for a famine but that has historic president so i assume it does. She is just missing a backup plan if that flat price isnt kept according to contract, to punish those who profiteer.
Nov 22, 2023 5:54 PM
Jun 2022
<3 love for this anime
Nov 25, 2023 6:13 AM
Jan 2023
Lovely episode, that bluff from Mia was genius, causing a problem just to make the army retreat and then keep that a secret so no retaliation happens, now that is the wisdom of the kingdom.

Can't wait until the next one, should be pretty interesting.
Dec 2, 2023 1:59 AM

Nov 2009
Misunderstanding to success, LOL

Mia's going to win the world through misunderstandings.

However, that's not the only Misunderstanding... she also misunderstood the shampoo... OOF...

___ ___ ___

All the while her PTSD triggered again... Double OOF...
amlgDec 2, 2023 2:07 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 4, 2023 4:14 AM
Apr 2019
great episode , she is cute af
Dec 21, 2023 1:41 PM
Apr 2013
EP 7

Looks like after what uh, ep 3456 mia is finally going back home

Only took until like what, ep 7 for mia to mention her family? well maybe she might have briefly vaguely mentioned them in ep 1 or 2 but still

Anyway we get a semi cliffhanger, since presumably something is going to happen the next ep
Compared to the previous eps in the academy it seems something is actually happening this time.
Dec 27, 2023 4:32 AM
Mar 2012
Ludwig: storage cost high. Someone should start a self-storage warehouse biz there.
nice mc's improving outside luck, thinking up solutions. "friend prices" to make a futures contract is a great one.
Lulus politics quite hairy. lol Mia scheme too wreckless almost ate an arrow.
Feb 25, 8:57 AM
Des31

Oct 2020
Atleast the story stop revolving around the romance thing the story became to shallow if it's just romance solution only
Apr 16, 10:21 PM
Mar 2015
a welcome change of scene cuz I got a bit tired of the focus on romance

so kicking the tree was just acting? it seemed that an idea occurred to her then she decided to throw a tantrum so it appeared a bit off to me. she’s actually a genius then (by anime standards)
GavrocheN7Apr 17, 5:12 AM

More topics from this board

» compare with realist souma, how enjoyable is this?

KuroudoAkabane - Jan 12

7 by AMBITZZ »»
Apr 27, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari: Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2023

40 by Kozeki »»
Apr 23, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari: Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

61 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 17, 7:29 AM

Poll: » Tearmoon Teikoku Monogatari: Dantoudai kara Hajimaru, Hime no Tensei Gyakuten Story Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2023

37 by GavrocheN7 »»
Apr 17, 5:15 AM

» Princess luna is an angel 🧚‍♀️

Naveen6662246 - Apr 3

6 by JCSL »»
Apr 3, 12:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.