Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 15, 2023 7:17 AM

Jul 2017
Tetsuro may have spoiled Namari being a show-off and being unsympathetic about Arumi's dog, but even his ambitions for digging up hidden gold...still also costs money. As much as the Shiota Bio intern is pretty much the exiled character given to Namidome, both Arumi and Tajima head back to see Shiro with Mizuhara aiding them, though somehow he'd escaped and became a more monstrous Giant Beast that left the 3 of them running for their lives. But with the lab being a closed area, they need a way to contact the outside world, and through Tajima's spare phone, he's able to contact Tetsuro, who needs his help urgently...and Muto, despite his injury.

Of course, Inomata has to spot the Giant Beast in the lab, though like the trio, only managed to escape by the skin of his teeth. With Tetsuro and Bullbuster ready, Muto wants Namari to be ready, though his analytical self quit before they could say a thing. And even worse, Inomata has to get caught in their trap, forcing it to roam outside. And with Bullbuster flooded and shortened out, Shiro romams underwater, though it met soon Namari as its target. It's only thanks to Arumi's quick thinking to calm it down and shoot the Giant Beast down with the speargun.

What Namari has in mind, is that he's looking to crowdfund the need of an aquatic underwater robot, and he's already done the research to make this possible from the survey of the employees. Mizuhara gaining a promotion, and Namari is ready to take Namidome to the next level with improving Bullbuster.

Namari is not one single lone shot, he's the intern that they need most now.
Nov 15, 2023 3:16 PM

Feb 2012
Okino's bloodshot eyes after finding a listing for the equipment they need lol

Did Shiro only appear dead because of the heat or lack of moisture? I think the freezer brought down Shiro's temperature enough that it woke him up. We know the beasts are semi-aquatic now. Right after being failed to be caught by the net, Shiro found the canal, only coming out once seeing prey (Namari). Arumi reluctantly decides to put Shiro down herself after getting him away from Namari with a dog whistle (the mutation didn't affect the dog's ability to hear such frequencies, then).
Namari agrees with Okino idea and proposes crowdfunding to get their aquatic robot. Not only that, he shows interest in piloting Okino's creation.
Fortress_MaximusNov 15, 2023 4:08 PM

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Nov 15, 2023 4:23 PM
Jun 2023
Honestly, I think that the CGI is what's hurting the show because a lot of people will write it off right away simply because of it. I stuck around cuz I don't really care about the ugly CGI. I really like the story and the characters. I was genuinely worried when they got stuck in that lab and hoped the creepy scientist would get eaten. I'm excited that they have a possible solution to getting the underwater device and we can see what the source of the giant Beasts is!!
Nov 15, 2023 5:06 PM

Sep 2020
It's nice to see Mizuhara finally getting appointed to a better (and more helpful for our heroes) position for but the timing for the promotion/transfer is unmistakably suspicious.
Nov 15, 2023 7:50 PM

Sep 2021
R.I.P Shiro :(

I was hoping last week's preview was just a bait, but I guess he's done for...
Nov 18, 2023 1:07 AM

Oct 2022
Namari might be insufferable sometimes but in his own way, he trying to help and the people around fail to understand or comprehend his behavior.
Nov 18, 2023 9:09 PM

Jul 2021
Another great episode, the animation was good in the part where Shiro chases the president, Nikaridou, and the researcher lady. I still can't fathom why the show has a low score, it may be the CGI but otherwise, I find it enjoyable.
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Nov 23, 2023 3:40 PM

Mar 2008
Im thinking Shiro maybe actually died and they do that before coming back or they are weak to temperatures.
Mar 26, 10:54 AM
Jun 2022
Nothing Good Just A Normal Watch .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 8 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 22, 2023

11 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 6 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 8, 2023

23 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 5 Discussion

Fortress_Maximus - Nov 1, 2023

12 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 10:26 AM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 25, 2023

13 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 8:57 AM

Poll: » Bullbuster Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 18, 2023

18 by RGreatDanton »»
Mar 26, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.