Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 4, 2020 7:55 AM

Nov 2016
So we got dio time stop, badass guy with sad backstory, and plot twist with the ninja girl great ep
CPU: i7 6700 | GPU: GTX 1070 | RAM: 16GB | HD: 1TB | Moderators are mean! | D. Gray Man Hallow is UNDERRATED!

Feb 8, 2021 7:14 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Collete couldn't be defended from those angel, obviously. Its expected, but, well, a bit of underwhelmed with how its needed to finish just like that. Kratos seems remaining some pity toward the gang, while Yugu's gaze hinted at something else. In the end, the goal to saving Collete's death heart ofc was not so easily done. But, the goal to created the crest key still intacted to Lloyd's mind and let Sheena to searched the information about Collete existencies. Meanwhile, Regal, the ex noble arrived again to dealt with Zelos. In short, its not for him to dealt with. Its no one, but for Presea, as a representation of her beloved little girl sister, Alicia. Thats the beginning of a whole tragic love story, between those noble and his precious maid. Ofc its started out from those cursed exsphere shit, what else? So, for shortened my sentences here, this episode was supposed to gather a new member for Lloyd group, in order to once again, saving Collete. Well, its successfully done, tho. So, yeah, fine plot, even though i still can't believed the deal was just to be over like that. Especially with those Pope part. Damn the comedy relief. Well, the last scene may indicated something good. So lets see whats the real deal about that....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tales of Symphonia: Tethe'alla Hen Episode 4 Discussion

Blackbird - Mar 2, 2011

38 by bushman66 »»
Mar 24, 2022 9:02 PM

Poll: » Tales of Symphonia: Tethe'alla Hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ShanaFlame - Mar 31, 2010

76 by dannymilk »»
Apr 1, 2021 6:35 AM

Poll: » Tales of Symphonia: Tethe'alla Hen Episode 3 Discussion

Blackbird - Oct 5, 2010

39 by badabass »»
Feb 9, 2021 3:42 AM

» Possibilities on getting Dawn of the New World ova?

pacuuuuu3 - May 30, 2010

34 by Shahan88 »»
Aug 22, 2015 4:11 AM

» Fansub?

BRC - Mar 27, 2010

3 by YumeHanabi »»
Jun 13, 2010 2:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.