Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2023 5:59 AM
Aug 2020
i understand the feeling of the big bro.

but what happened at the end, wow...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 12, 2023 11:17 PM

Oct 2019
Wtf in the name of Goku is happenin. Freakin real world is mergin with the virtual realm. I feel like ive seen this shit before but like.....wtf. Father is a shit stain but man....even with his son running out on him, he still wants to give him money. And then he gets his legs cut off. Bro, like, dont you just love it when some scientist just somehow makes a creature that gets to god level and you never learn how that stuff came to be. Like wtf.
"Perfection is perception. For me, humanity's imperfections is what makes it perfect"

Oct 15, 2023 8:41 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Holy shit haha. The pacing in this show is excellent, so much happened in this ep.

The real world and PLANET are basically merged now?? Damnnnn
Mass genocide in seconds
Oct 22, 2023 7:18 AM

Jul 2020
Okay I'm really confused, wasn't it just told in the last episode that Taichirou would definitely die if he tried to save his brother? How come they both are alive now..?
Oct 23, 2023 6:07 PM

Dec 2012
Reply to Inexplicable
Okay I'm really confused, wasn't it just told in the last episode that Taichirou would definitely die if he tried to save his brother? How come they both are alive now..?
@Inexplicable It's because this anime is a mess and it keeps pulling shit out of its ass to artificially create suspense/tension. There's no way this plot is going to be tied up in a satisfying way. Can't wait to see how much of a dumpster fire the ending is.
"When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
Oct 31, 2023 3:21 PM
Oct 2021
The show would be so freaking good if all episode had this direction. It's almost 1v1 with the manga, where the super interesting parts stand out the most and the others look far feel far below average. So far episode 6,7 and 9 have done justice to this. So I know I'm at least enjoying some parts of it.
Nov 20, 2023 3:03 PM
Mar 2018
Reply to Inexplicable
@Inexplicable sorry for the necromancy, but I can't leave a question unanswered. They explained in this episode that what would die was his AI copy. It was worth checking if he was willing to die for his brother, because if he wasn't, then neither would his AI copy be. They did frame it in an overly dramatic way, though, for the sake of suspense and and end of episode hook.

I partially agree with MastaJ in that they keep changing the rules of reality for the sake of artificially raising the stakes. It's a common trope in anime, and seems especially common in Netflix animes for some reason. Maybe someone's taste.
Nov 20, 2023 3:55 PM

Dec 2022
Viruses than can manifest themselves in tangible, corporeal forms in the real world somehow? You can imagine that'd be a miserable prospect.

Don't think the father is going to survive that. With both legs sliced off in an instant and the chaos going on, chances are he'll die of blood loss.

Shaded Horizon

Nov 23, 2023 5:55 AM
Sep 2021
This episode really was good, a lt of twits interesting plot development, enjoying it.
Feb 23, 12:15 PM

Sep 2020
Last episode: "if you want to save him youll need to die yourself!!!"
This episode: "Erm actually i can just create a digital copy of you that will die instead :DDD"
Feb 25, 9:06 AM

Oct 2009
Holy macaroni & cheese dawg! What on earth 🌏 is happening 😱 very enjoyable episode 👌🏽
Mar 31, 8:52 PM
May 2020
This anime is insane. Kinda feels like an early 2000’s weird anime that would air on Toonami late at night lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Good Night World Episode 12 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 12, 2023

46 by elitebeef »»
Yesterday, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Good Night World Episode 6 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 12, 2023

30 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 25, 12:21 AM

Poll: » Good Night World Episode 1 Discussion

stoptalkinglemur - Oct 12, 2023

18 by Jesanime »»
Mar 3, 11:31 AM

Poll: » Good Night World Episode 7 Discussion

otakuweek - Oct 12, 2023

16 by Tony2Phones »»
Feb 25, 8:04 AM

» Is this worth watching?

Eternal-Destiny - Dec 24, 2023

13 by Jordu »»
Feb 23, 10:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.