Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2023 9:37 AM

Nov 2011
So they went with a fight against the imperial army featuring Shiki and his allies. Not the most creative way to end this season but makes sense since they went out with a bang. It was a massive battle that looked like a war.

The imperial army is no joke when they want to get shit done. Glad to see Homura still fighting the good fight in the end.

This was honestly the most Edens Zero style season ever.
Sep 30, 2023 9:38 AM

Dec 2021
It seems the grand finale has kicked off, and everyone looks fantastic. Additionally, Pino has received an upgrade, granting her the ability to selectively use EMP.

The Edens and Oasis Crew engage in a fierce battle with the soldiers in the bustling marketplace. Nero and Fabiano take a moment to discuss Shura's plan. After successfully repelling the imperial army, Shura finds herself facing unexpected visitors at Nero 66. In the skies above Nero 66, Eraser leads his fleet of spaceships against Shura's forces. Simultaneously, the primary fleet remains locked in combat with the Interstellar Union Army. Meanwhile, the Edens and Oasis Crew make preparations to reach Nero 66, utilizing a small fleet of ships.

Nice display of everyone's evolved powers, though we'll likely witness even more impressive moves when facing the Oceans. Surprisingly, Goodwin seems to rely on his size in fights, which, while not as captivating as expected, gets the job done. It's intriguing to learn there's no established chain of command in the army, with everyone acting independently. We also get a glimpse into Ijuna's backstory, and I'm eager to delve deeper into her relationship with Shura. And 'Dark gravity'? He's clearly referring to Shiki, but he speaks of it as if it's a distinct form of gravity from his own... Perhaps we'll explore different types of gravity in the third season

While I think the first half of this season is MILES better than the second half, I still enjoyed Edens Zero Season 2. Also looking at the PV for S3, Timeskip?? Only time will tell.

Sep 30, 2023 9:40 AM

Jul 2017
The Prelude to the Aoi Cosmos' War, and it's one hell of a fight between humanity and robots in Poseidon Nero's territory as Shiki and Co. plus Element 4 and Goodwin's rebel army aim to subdue all robots in the area. Including one humongous bomb that's set to be relased by Orc, both Shiki and Pino race to the scene, assisted by the rest. The rematch between Orc and Shiki ain't a blimp from the last, and with the bomb released prematurely, Shiki tries to control it out of the spectrum, which he made it out alive.

Goodwin learning of Edens Zero and restraining the rest, the battle's over there for now. But in the Aoi Cosmos, the fight's just getting started as Ibaraki reconciles with Laguna about the rebel army, looking for ways to take down Poseidon Nero, no matter the different organizations joined in the fight. Even as the Aoi Cosmos are raging in war from Poseidon Shura into Nero 66's planet.

No Season 3 announcement, so will have to wait.
KANLen09Oct 1, 2023 12:11 AM
Sep 30, 2023 9:43 AM

Apr 2020
Eden's Zero has been the most consistent good anime I've been watching from the last years.
The highs aren't too high and the lows aren't too lows.
Really hope a season 3 will come eventually because these two have been great.
8/10.
Go watch Gintama boyo/grill
My discord server for gaming and anime/manga: https://discord.com/invite/4mqXfNEJ9A
Sep 30, 2023 10:29 AM
Jun 2020
Is it just me or Crunchyroll forgot the last episode?
Sep 30, 2023 11:30 AM

Oct 2017
That glimpse in the future events was pure evil lol. RIP anime onlies.

S3 will come out sooner or later. So see ya'll again then.
Sep 30, 2023 11:31 AM
Sep 30, 2023 11:32 AM
Sep 2019
MegamiRem said:

You tell me. I think the biggest spoiler I've seen is Rebecca's robotic legs. Don't tell me someone cut her legs, cuz that means no more Ether Gear and going back in time😅🥲
Sep 30, 2023 11:45 AM

Feb 2019
Man 😩 we’re ending right as things get going with the big war and that preview they gave at the end looks insane. Witch imprisoned and sacrificing herself? Rebecca feet getting replaced? Then the last shot which looks like a time skip? I need season 3 asap. Can’t leave me hanging out to dry like this lol.

Finale was really good. Little bit of a tense moment with shiki dealing with the bomb, but let’s be real, he was never gonna die there lol. Rebecca was so worried though, she’s looking more and more like a maiden in love.

Goodwin using Rebecca’s B-Tube videos to bridge the gap with other people is hilarious 😂 dude is the biggest fan.

Got a little bit of Ijuna’s backstory with Shura in this one, but I want more answers!

Overall, way better than s1, I think the first half of this season was better than the second half, but still a very good ride. Opened up more of the EZ universe and lore. Season 3 please🙏🏾
Marinate1016Sep 30, 2023 11:59 AM
Sep 30, 2023 12:02 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice ending, looking forward to what's next and I like the teasing we've got, it makes me impatient to see what really happened especially for Rebecca's robotic legs
Sep 30, 2023 12:41 PM

Jun 2017
I seriously can't wait for season 3. It can't come soon enough! I've been waiting patiently for Nero66 to be animated forever lol will probably have to wait another 2 years though
Sep 30, 2023 1:11 PM
Sep 2015
Isn't the preview of the next season too much spoiler?

Finally this anime reach 50 episodes, but it's just the beginning considering that Fairy Tail has more than 300.
Sep 30, 2023 2:40 PM

Jan 2009
rebecca and homura are sexy hot again

time for aoi war to start in next season
Sep 30, 2023 3:19 PM
May 2021
Reply to phantomfandom
Isn't the preview of the next season too much spoiler?

Finally this anime reach 50 episodes, but it's just the beginning considering that Fairy Tail has more than 300.
@phantomfandom I mean yh but Edens Zero will only be over 100 eps long defo not reaching 200 considering the fast paced in the anime plus the manga ending ah.
Sep 30, 2023 3:20 PM

Dec 2016
I laughed my ass off when I saw that gigantic chinese RTX 4090 Intel Arc A770 threatening to blow up.

Wasn't expecting such an adrenaline packed finale pretty much a la Star Wars style (Imperial Forces vs Rebel scum and quite overwhelming orchestral music to tag along). Not to mention Eden's Zero jumping in last minute to save the day. Not going to lie, even if the action animation for this show has always been "moderate" the anime staff do know how to make everything more impactful and adrenaline focused.

I lost it when Shiki grabbed the massive GPU and carried it up to the stratosphere (I feel I've seen that in some old superhero movie from the 80s).

As someone that doesn't watch adventure shonen shows regularly, this one had me hooked after the first cour and so far it's been one of the few shows that I've always been eagerly waiting all week to watch. Such fun vanilla characters that have become memorable and others memeable (damn you Moscoy) really deserve my appreciation. This one is an easy 8/10 so far. The short preview scenes for the next arc look quite ominous, hope they are just bluffing and things can be changed with rebecca's cat leap ability.

Sep 30, 2023 3:53 PM
Oct 2019
I hate how JC staff is trolling us by spoiling major events at the very end
Sep 30, 2023 4:06 PM

Mar 2016
Damn, that ending of the new season makes me terribly... Can't wait for the new season.

Don't click the spoiler as the end of next season at Episode 25. THIS IS NOT A MANGA. It's a theory of my thought..
Sep 30, 2023 5:03 PM
May 2023
top anime eh o melhor mal posso esperar pela proxima temporada
Sep 30, 2023 5:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh shit look at all that teaser post-credit frame. They did dirty even though it's just the damn teaser until its official for the real continuty, and its surely fuckin make me curious to read the source smh.

Well in any case, glad that Edens Zero second season turned out decent enough for me. Nothing too fancy, but definitely not your mediocre shit. Homura and Rebecca fanservice are all top notch. Clean my girl, smile like a sunshine. The story is just a simple ride which create more entertainment than a cringefest.

All in all, see you on the next high tide...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 30, 2023 6:14 PM

Jan 2009
Reply to MaxAkumax
MegamiRem said:

You tell me. I think the biggest spoiler I've seen is Rebecca's robotic legs. Don't tell me someone cut her legs, cuz that means no more Ether Gear and going back in time😅🥲
@MaxAkumax honestly it could go the way that even if rebecca lost her legs she wouldn't really lose her power but we'll know come season 3
Sep 30, 2023 6:20 PM

Apr 2013
bruh what was that ending, why they gotta do us like that...
Sep 30, 2023 8:21 PM

Mar 2019
Rebecca is really hot, I just wanted to say that. ^^
Sep 30, 2023 8:21 PM

Feb 2021
This last battle is really fun. But it was too fast when Shiki brought the bomb to the sky XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 30, 2023 9:41 PM
Oct 2019
Reply to YudiYusantoS
This last battle is really fun. But it was too fast when Shiki brought the bomb to the sky XD
@YudiYusantoS I mean.... better than One Piece's 5minute of dragged scenes
Sep 30, 2023 10:10 PM
Sep 2014
I'm up on the manga and we're in Endgame mode at this point, and looking back on this stuff makes me happy lol I liked edens zero more than some others would be willing to give it credit for.
Sep 30, 2023 10:25 PM

Jun 2021
I guess Drakken Joe is out, and Shura is in. The finale was good but what's with the "next." That looks insane. Now I want to read the manga because there's no third season announcement.
Oct 1, 2023 12:16 AM
Aug 2017
honestly, I'm not happy with the cliffhanger but at least they made part of anime original which pretty enjoyable
Oct 1, 2023 3:07 AM

Nov 2016
This was another great season. So nice to have another adventure series that gives me similar vibes as Fairy Tail and One Piece. The vastness of the world here is also extremely fun.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 1, 2023 4:20 AM

Jan 2017
The prelude to the eventual 1v1v1 of the Interstellar Union army vs Shura + Ocean 6 vs Edens Zero, it's nice to see Goodwin being a charismatic leader of the Rebels

Belial Gore arc is my favourite arc for the series so I'm definitely more biased for the 1st half of this 2nd Season but the Foresta arc was also good as well, EZ avoided the infamous "anime 2nd season" curse

But my god is the teaser for the next arc pure evil, I can definitely see anime-onlies rushing to read the manga after what's shown LMAO
Oct 1, 2023 5:23 AM

Oct 2018
Good ending and it's seems we will have a 3rd season but how it's spoil so hard with their pics but must say it's sure the moment important of the manga
Oct 1, 2023 6:20 AM

Oct 2016
Jesus fucking Christ, why'd they have to do us like that with that teaser, without a date when the next season will come. That teaser looked insane.
Oct 1, 2023 7:54 AM

May 2012
I thought that Drakken Joe arc was brutal, but look like next season will even worse !! I can't wait !

I just hope season 3 will come out 2024 !
Oct 1, 2023 8:26 AM
Oct 2019
I absolutely love the dialogue from Goodwin to the empire soldiers.

AOI WAR IS COMING!!

Bruhh that ending teaser, isn't that too much of a spoiler? WTF are they thinking?
Looking at some of the images, and i can tell that is a MASSIVE SPOILER.
I hate whoever in charge of making the decision of the "SPOILER TEASER".

Well Overall Season 2 is so so much better than the first one.
just from the plot, the characters, the worldbuilding, the stakes are definitely a lot higher than ever.
Season 2 definitely make me feels like i'm watching One Piece.

8/10 from me.
I hope we got Season 3 annoucement soon.
Oct 1, 2023 9:37 AM
Dec 2013
Why do they make it so sad for season 3 😭 I was expecting it like Fairytail where all crew members are alive to the end of the series.
Oct 1, 2023 1:12 PM

Dec 2016
Reply to DesuKouichi27
@YudiYusantoS I mean.... better than One Piece's 5minute of dragged scenes
@DesuKouichi27 You mean, better than One Piece mandatory flashbacks that even happened a few minutes before the actual flashback
Oct 1, 2023 6:28 PM

Sep 2021
I wanna see the Aoi War now! I can't believe they end it on such a cliffhanger >.<

Overall I liked this season a lot more than the first. Not much of a suprise though, as Sun Jewel already was an amazing Arc and these big Shonen series tend to be slow starters.

The Belial Gore (Drakken) Arc was the best part of this season. It was super emotional and introduced a lot of cool powers, like Rebecca's Time Travel and the Shining Star's abilities. Plus Drakken was a great villain and Shiki grew a lot from fighting him!

This eventually carried over to the Edens One Arc and the calm Red Cave story was also very enjoyable.

Forrestia and Sandra were a bit too similar for my taste. Fighting Dr. Müller was great and so was the clash between Elsie and Justice. And the slaughter on Forrestia was really brutal! But the rest felt a bit like a filler between the set-up of the Aoi War. Not that much of a problem though.

I'm looking forward to Season 3. It will probably get a lot more serious than the fight against Drakken!

For just Season 2: A low 9/10. Including S1 it's currently at 8, but with high expectations for the future!
Oct 1, 2023 11:04 PM

Sep 2018
I love the rebel captain who simps for Rebecca. Kind of surprised Shiki one shotted the machine arm guy. Looking forward to next season when it airs.
Oct 2, 2023 6:51 AM
Jul 2013
El 60% del capítulo fue relleno, pero se entiende, debían dejarlo si o si a las puertas del la guerra en el planeta Nero 66.
Oct 2, 2023 12:09 PM
Dec 2022
Things are getting serious now!! Everyone's preparing for the battle against Shura, but like with the season 2 preview, the clips for season 3 looked very concerning. I may be worried, but ik Shiki and the others will overcome their endeavors!
Oct 3, 2023 4:34 AM
May 2021
This prologue to next war arc was awesome . I am reading the manga and it's absolutely fantastic
Oct 4, 2023 8:27 PM

Nov 2009
ROFL @ the Star War references, LOL.

And the War begins with a multi-way war.

Not only that, but the previews... OMG...

amlgOct 4, 2023 8:52 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 6, 2023 8:15 AM
Mar 2015
The beginning of the Aoi War Can't we just all be friends?
Oct 13, 2023 9:53 AM

Dec 2018
Moscoy parade huh? No lie though that dude finally carried his burdens but i still wanna press that button.
Oct 18, 2023 10:58 AM

Jun 2014
Idk what it is about Edens Zero that makes it so enjoyable to watch. It doesn't do anything new or innovative and is as shamelessly shounen as shounen can get, yet it has a charm to it that makes me look forward to more of this adventure. Maybe it's because this is sort of a comfort show, where I know exactly what's in store for me going in, so I can turn my brain off and just enjoy the ride. I'm glad this series has me feeling this way after the sour taste in my mouth left by Mashima's previous work, Fairy Tail.

This was another enjoyable season following Shiki and friends as they continue their journey through space. That preview at the end was ominous (and spoiler-heavy af 💀), it looks like the tone will take quite a dark turn next season.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 22, 2023 10:59 PM
Jul 2020
Great ending. Well worth getting the S3.
Oct 29, 2023 2:11 PM

Jun 2020
how is no one mentioning this desert planet shit was an alabasta rip off
This anime shit is addictive
Dec 16, 2023 5:16 AM
Mar 2016
this time the anime end with a cliff hanger with the current arc still unfinished. great job jcstaff on making a shonen anime with 50 episodes count. This time how come I have a bad feeling that I don't sense any green light for season 3. Well got to wait and see what's after fairy tail 100 years quest. After all, this is J.c staff plan. the plan is edens zero then FT 100 YQ. Because this is j.c staff that we're talking. I doubt FT 100 YQ will be long airing just like the long airing from a1 picture or cloverwork.
Mar 23, 9:39 PM
Jul 2019
Wow Shiki just threw that huge bomb and Goodwin is so huge in size. Haha Shiki want a lot people he meets to be his friend yet again. Wondering what will happen next. I can not wait till it comes out. Hope to see them get more powerful then they are and Shiki to make more friends.

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Feb 21

5 by yukiyamayui »»
Feb 27, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2023

33 by HavoKalypto »»
Feb 8, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2023

70 by HavoKalypto »»
Jan 30, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

36 by Arisa_85 »»
Jan 18, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2023

29 by JotaSensei »»
Jan 8, 5:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.