Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2023 5:17 PM
Oct 2021
- Back to skyland we go
- I’m still struggling to accept the existence of Cure Majesty, she’s so beautiful
- THEY REALLY WENT ALL OUT WITH THE ANIMATION / ART THIS SEASON
- No, really, half of these scenes could be wallpapers
- New item!
- I believe it’s Sora’s birthday in three days (September 20th), so happy birthday to our Hero Girl! 🎂 🎉
Sep 16, 2023 7:02 PM

Feb 2019
“Precure majestic halation” omg omg omg I am SPEECHLESS. They snapped today. Where to start.

Damn near every minute of this episode had 4-5 wallpaper worthy screenshots lol.

I love Mashiro and Ellee’s relationship in this episode. Understandable that Mashiro is concerned about the princess. No matter how strong she is, she’s still a baby. But fighting to protect each other is what gives them their strength.

Majesty comforting her there towards the end of the big battle was so sweet. Mashiro is always worrying about everyone else, it’s ok to let people care about you from time to time!

The girls/Tsubasa power up was so well done 😩 they all got some really cool action scenes. Even before the team attack, the Majesty scenes as usual were stunning, Like cmon this is insane

Hmm

This was just a visual treat of an episode. Honestly insane . So hype for the next one.
Marinate1016Sep 16, 2023 7:18 PM
Sep 16, 2023 7:21 PM

Jul 2011
I like how Mashiro bring real concerns to the table, while the other 4 just goes with the flow.

Majesty just couldn't solo Minoton because the of performance enhancing drugs abuse. Which I thought was going to kill him in the end.

The Majestic Halation felt a little too long. But remembered me of Go!Princess Gran Printemps, so made even.
Sep 17, 2023 12:33 AM

Jul 2016
At the start of the episode it felt a bit rushed and I thought we were going to have another power up gained with very little to no effort like most seasons nowadays and past episodes in this series. Then I saw Minoton becoming an even giant drooling monster. And Majesty being probably the strongest cure in years. The fact that the cardboard book Chronicle didn't activate at their first try because Prism was feeling bad for Ellee/Majesty. AND THE NEW ATTACK! It really felt like I was watching an episode of the Precure's golden age!
I really liked how Mashiro was essential in this episode, she's definitely not all frills and ribbons. Also she didn't just bond with Ellee but Sky was also important, and it makes sense since they are a duo since the very start.
I think this part of the season is starting really well, can't wait for the rest!!!
Next episode: Battamonda's back again! Finally!

This is from the movie's ED but I'm going to post it anyway because it gives me too much joy lol
Sep 17, 2023 11:08 AM

Dec 2013
Big fan of that new final attack, it is just like an orbital strike, I'm glad they managed to rescue Minoton.
Sep 19, 2023 11:42 AM
Jul 2017
Cure Majesty has won me over, and I'm a complete simp for team-up special attack, so I'm totally on-board for Majestic Halation. And Majesty's sakuga-tastic punch :D

I'd been wondering why Prism got two slices in the team transformation. I'm guessing we've got a full team sequence to look forward to soon!
Sep 23, 2023 8:28 AM

May 2015
This new finish is one of the baddassest things I've saw in every anime in my life.
Feb 9, 10:57 PM

Dec 2022
unbelievable how can it just keep banging harder and harder sheeeeeeesh that had to be a peak episode
Apr 24, 7:55 PM
Jun 2015
This is a great episode! I love the relationship between Mashiro and Elle, Mashiro was also worried about Elle's safety if she gets hurt. She's like Sora when she's worried of Mashiro. The group attack was stunning! Everyone turned like a super saiyan and shouting "Majestic Halation", too bad they don't have their upgrade outfits for this one.
KathlynMireiApr 24, 8:00 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 6 Discussion

BlichoBoy - Mar 11, 2023

13 by Shocked »»
May 5, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 19 Discussion

Atsunome - Jun 10, 2023

27 by Safrichh »»
Apr 28, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 13 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 29, 2023

17 by VivaceRex »»
Apr 19, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 50 Discussion

Atsunome - Jan 27

23 by Thaliel »»
Mar 27, 11:26 PM

Poll: » Hirogaru Sky! Precure Episode 48 Discussion

Atsunome - Jan 13

11 by Thaliel »»
Mar 27, 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.