Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2023 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
Ah, Rebecca and Elsie fighting the good fight.

Although between the two, I'm much more impressed by Elsie's fighting ability. The drama with machines still continues among all this but it's better than beore. 
Aug 19, 2023 9:31 AM

Dec 2021
Hopefully Muller is down for good, he deserves any pain after what he did to poor Hermit.

As the battle between Weisz and Müller persists, culminating in Müller's activation of the ultimate protocol known as the Doomsday System. This triggers a barrage of laser beams erupting from Foresta. With the timely assistance of Laguna, they ultimately defeat the deranged scientist. As a result, the virus is eradicated from all systems, restoring the machines to their original state and halting the Doomsday System. Shiki's group takes a pause, comprehending the significance of the events that unfolded. Amidst this reflection, Rebecca points out the unfortunate loss of many lives and expresses a wish for reconciliation between Foresta's bots and humans, fostering a renewed sense of friendship.

I have to admit, Rebecca put up a commendable fight. However, if I'm being completely honest, Elsie's battle was the one that really got me excited.

Aug 19, 2023 10:38 AM
Jun 2020
Muller deserved way worse than that.
Aug 19, 2023 11:20 AM
Sep 2015
I hope this is the last episode we'll ever see or hear about that mad scientist.

Anyway, it's not even 50th episode yet but Edens Zero is by far more violence than Fairy Tail. A boy getting dismembered, robot kills a lot of human, we're heading toward the black hole.
Aug 19, 2023 11:59 AM

Nov 2017
Jinn and Kleene's backstory is depressing to say the least. The doc is a piece of trash for that, 4 realzies! He's already messed up in the head, and he's gonna drop that plot point. It was enough to piss off Weisz. &++ Considering all he's done, he got off pretty easy with Hermit punching him (especially since she was in a position where she could've done worse).

Rebecca was giving off cool and sexy vibes riding that bike! And she came in to save Homura, what a friend!~

The robots are back to normal, and the planet isn't like going to be hit by a meteor or anything, but golly, where does everyone go from here?
Aug 19, 2023 12:11 PM

Feb 2019
Another banger Edens Zero episode and a satisfying conclusion to this mini arc.

Hermit being the one to deal the final blow to Müller was poetic justice after everything he’s done to her. A real full circle moment. He won’t be hurting anyone ever again. It’s also really cool to see Hermit growth.

When we first met her she was afraid of ever being connected to people again because of how she’d been treated. Now she’s openly admitting that her friends are what’s most important to her and even forming an intimate connection with Weisz. Their chemistry is really good. That little blush when she said he was cool was cute!

Sister going into Kleene’s nightmare to pull her out of it was really cool.

The lady pulling Justice’s strings seems interesting as well. Looking forward to finding out more about her.

Justice and Elsie just missing each other vital organs because of the gravity attack was.. convenient lol

I’m glad they didn’t gloss over the fact that although they were able to stop Müller and force a retreat of Nero’s forces, that planet is still fucked. All those people who died and the cities destroyed.. it’s not really a happy ending for them. And after the robots turned on the humans, how will they move forward as a society?

Hermit out here caked up
Marinate1016Aug 19, 2023 12:33 PM
Aug 19, 2023 12:23 PM
May 2021
This was hella dark 💀💀
Aug 19, 2023 1:30 PM
May 2021
Hermit went off this ep still & Weis!!
Aug 19, 2023 5:08 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Right Mueller indeed caused all the trouble, even to my poor Kleene that's not so clean inside because of that fucked up memory. Since the source is now being broken, thanks to Laguna help, its becomes easier to save Foresta from the doomsday. Even if its too bad that they didn't show me the end of Mueller life too. I mean, come on, no need to hold down, Hermit. Just smash that sick bastard head into a pulp, and you can call it a day for real. Instead, ugh, sighing...

But anyway, its nice to see Xenolith being a fun robot and get carried by Shiki. Meaning his role is still not over yet, together with the kid with those cool girls around. I mean, even those ether prison user also get amazed by their scene, so yeah, shits get hot there pretty fast. Even if its not too long.

All in all, there's still Nero Poseidon that can cause a trouble for the ez crew. So interesting to see what's goin to happen next, whatever fate to the future of Planet Foresta. Let's see...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 19, 2023 10:30 PM

Sep 2018
Very dark episode, but we got a nice conclusion for the side characters backstory. Surprised Hermit did not just step on the head. Nice fanservice this episode too.
Aug 20, 2023 3:40 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice punch from Hermit and that terrible professor, well deserved ahah
Aug 20, 2023 4:27 AM

Jul 2017
Shiki absolutely can't believe that he's seeing Xenolith for the first time as Ziggy's mentor, though he's supposed to be dead...technically. But the message that Shiki should not fall to the dark side, this is pretty much true.

For now, Homura being set free, she leaps together with Rebecca in escape, though Elsie's pirate crew are withdrawing in concern for the Princess herself. Kleene being unable to control her emotions is bad enough, and Weisz donning his Arsenal suit isn't enough to beat Muller in his O-Tech suit, which was developed by the Rutherford siblings. In other words, Jinn and Kleene. The technology so great that Muller manifested it to be a weapon on its own, Witch managed to infiltrate into that exact memory.

The Doomsday System activated in Foresta, it's extracting the defensive mechanism in a wave of tragedy. But with Laguna's help, Weisz was able to take Muller down. As for the rest, it's escape against the drones while Hermit defuses the high-security protocol, and Witch was able to infitrate and calm Kleene's past down. Muller, even in his robot state, Hermit can't break through the final layer, though his plea helps her to break the code.

Hermit has her life renewed, and Foresta is saved...though there's a lot of work to be done for restoration.
Aug 20, 2023 5:57 AM

Jun 2021
I'm satisfied with what Weisz and Hermit did. Especially Hermit's finishing blow.
Aug 20, 2023 7:00 AM

Feb 2021
I think that it's gonna be hard for human and robot to trust each other again after those incident in that planet :(
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 20, 2023 10:52 AM

Jun 2015
Dont you dare open your mouth again

Moscoy...

Can robots and poeople be friends again on this planet?
Roch2001Aug 20, 2023 11:01 AM
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Aug 20, 2023 11:38 AM

Jan 2009
the trauma of both Kleene and Hermit are gone now then
Aug 20, 2023 5:17 PM
Jul 2013
Sigo pensando que Muller no sufrió lo suficiente a comparación de todo lo que le hizo a Hermit, Jinn y Kleene, pero bueno, ya lo mandaron a la mierda, y el planeta Foresta esta a salvo. 👌🏼

•Ahora viene entrenamiento del GOD. 😉

Seguramente la segunda temporada termine a las puertas de la guerra contra Shura en el planeta Nero 66.

•Y es bueno, porque en el manga no voy muy adelante de eso jajaja. 😅
Aug 20, 2023 7:13 PM
Oct 2019
Holy shit!!
That doctor disassembled Jinn and made Kleene watching all of it
WTF.
No wonder she got emotional damage 😭
Aug 20, 2023 8:44 PM

Nov 2009
LOL

Is this Weiss x Hermit time?

But wait... they left the crazy doctor alive? (I had imagined Hermit was going to stomp on that head and explode it into pieces...)
amlgAug 20, 2023 8:49 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 21, 2023 3:55 AM
May 2022
davidyodo24 said:
Holy shit!!
That doctor disassembled Jinn and made Kleene watching all of it
WTF.
No wonder she got emotional damage 😭

emotional damage
Aug 21, 2023 9:42 PM
Mar 2015
Hermit comes through and shuts down the Doomsday System
Sep 13, 2023 8:35 AM

Jan 2017
That wasn't enough for Muller after all the shit he's done, cmon now Hermit only a punch?
Oct 15, 2023 10:18 AM

Jun 2014
Glad that worthless POS Muller got what he deserved.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

47 by dhell26 »»
Mar 23, 9:39 PM

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Feb 21

5 by yukiyamayui »»
Feb 27, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2023

33 by HavoKalypto »»
Feb 8, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2023

70 by HavoKalypto »»
Jan 30, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

36 by Arisa_85 »»
Jan 18, 9:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.