Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 10, 2023 10:16 AM
May 2023
How do I Restack the Anime/Manga Challenge Stack?
Jul 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Feb 2007
dzy_osm said:
What does it mean by restack?
Real_Juleken said:

It means you'll have to go to the challenge stack and click the restack button as shown in the OP:
Jul 10, 2023 2:37 PM

Apr 2023
Stardew said:
Puppyshipper said:

Oh I misunderstood, it's my first time taking part in these challenges. Can I mark the series as complete anytime once I've finished or should I wait until the end of the challenge? Not sure how it registers what I've completed.

No problem!! :) Happy collecting! You can mark the series any time you complete them. Of course before the challenge ends and make sure you started the series during the challenge. Do not forget to restack because if you do not, the admins won't check that you finished the event.

The badges may also come a week or two after the event because badges are given manually and not immediatly so do not worry if u don't get it on challenege end date.
Sorry for being stupid, but restack means clicking for a second time the stack button after finishing an anime, or you just have to click in once?
Jul 10, 2023 2:47 PM

Mar 2010
Langdon_ said:
Stardew said:

No problem!! :) Happy collecting! You can mark the series any time you complete them. Of course before the challenge ends and make sure you started the series during the challenge. Do not forget to restack because if you do not, the admins won't check that you finished the event.

The badges may also come a week or two after the event because badges are given manually and not immediatly so do not worry if u don't get it on challenege end date.
Sorry for being stupid, but restack means clicking for a second time the stack button after finishing an anime, or you just have to click in once?

You just have to click it once. If you click Interest Stacks on your profile and it is already there then you do not need to do anything else other then watch the anime during the time frame.
Jul 10, 2023 3:14 PM

Feb 2021
Can't wait to there some interesting watches and I know for sure I'm reading one of the manga. Once I finish my work I know what I'll be chilling to.
I'm gonna take a quick nap...zZZ

Jul 10, 2023 4:06 PM
Dec 2013
Can definitely complete one or two titles from the Wonderful Wordsmiths but the Unusual Pets... my other Currently Reading & Plan to Read list are judging me so hard (/▿\ )
Jul 10, 2023 7:29 PM
Feb 2016
I love these challenges but the last time I did it I didn't get it so I'm a bit wary about it now. 
Jul 10, 2023 10:13 PM
Apr 2020
How do I restack?
Jul 11, 2023 6:14 AM

Jan 2023
Let's go
Jul 11, 2023 7:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Cool!! A new challenge and new opportunities to won badges!!! kekeke

Jul 11, 2023 1:58 PM

Apr 2023
Ohh! This will be the first time I'm able to join a challenge!
Jul 11, 2023 2:43 PM

Nov 2015
I'm happy we finally got new challenges and the badges are cute! I already finished both challenges ^^
Totally recommending to watch Summertime Render, I binged it in a day , it was so good!!! 
It was hard to find something to read but Uchi no Maou Kamimasen yo turned out to be really good in the end! It was similar to Hataraku Maou-sama.

Jul 11, 2023 7:04 PM
Nov 2022
How can I confirm I've success the challenge?
Jul 11, 2023 7:24 PM

Aug 2015
might watch "the great passage".. still thinking about it mhm
Jul 11, 2023 8:14 PM
Feb 2015
Love this!
Jul 11, 2023 8:32 PM

May 2021
togeswords said:
I am just as puzzled as any newbie. Could you, perhaps, explain more about how to register? 
A concrete example: I started watching Horimiya yesterday and will probably finish it tomorrow or so, am I supposed to write it somewhere once I am done watching? 

I know it must be annoying as this is one challenge among many and there are probably many users that have been around for a long period of time, but the new ones are totally lost about the rules and the explanations. Maybe you could just write something down and then just copy past it for all the challenges since it seems such a trouble explaining? 

thanks! 
Where it mentions which interest stack above at the top part of this forum, (Wonderful Wordsmiths & Unusual Pets), you just click on either one of them & then restack it.

If you've done that then just go to your profile & look to the left & you'll see a section called Interest Stacks & that's where the challenges will be. After that you just choose either the anime or manga interest stack challenge to do, so if you pick the anime one anime, (if you restacked the Wonderful Wordsmiths interest stack), then you watch & complete the anime. If you did that then you'll get the Wonderful Wordsmiths badge when they give them out, (see the top of this forum for more info for when the challenge ends & such.).

The same applies with the manga interest stack above, Unusual Pets. You just restack it & complete whichever manga you choose & then you'll get that badge once the challenge for it is over, (see the top of the forum again for that info). 

I should mention that you only need to complete one anime or one manga for either interest stack challenge, as you don't have to do more then that to get the badge for either challenge.

Also, Horimiya isn't in the anime interest stack Wonderful Wordsmiths, so you'll need to watch an anime form it in order to do that challenge.
Jul 11, 2023 9:56 PM
Apr 2022
luinthoron said:
dzy_osm said:
What does it mean by restack?
Real_Juleken said:

It means you'll have to go to the challenge stack and click the restack button as shown in the OP:
Sorry I'm new... where is the challenge stack?
Jul 11, 2023 10:15 PM

Jul 2022
VampireLord1024 said:
togeswords said:
I am just as puzzled as any newbie. Could you, perhaps, explain more about how to register? 
A concrete example: I started watching Horimiya yesterday and will probably finish it tomorrow or so, am I supposed to write it somewhere once I am done watching? 

I know it must be annoying as this is one challenge among many and there are probably many users that have been around for a long period of time, but the new ones are totally lost about the rules and the explanations. Maybe you could just write something down and then just copy past it for all the challenges since it seems such a trouble explaining? 

thanks! 
Where it mentions which interest stack above at the top part of this forum, (Wonderful Wordsmiths & Unusual Pets), you just click on either one of them & then restack it.

If you've done that then just go to your profile & look to the left & you'll see a section called Interest Stacks & that's where the challenges will be. After that you just choose either the anime or manga interest stack challenge to do, so if you pick the anime one anime, (if you restacked the Wonderful Wordsmiths interest stack), then you watch & complete the anime. If you did that then you'll get the Wonderful Wordsmiths badge when they give them out, (see the top of this forum for more info for when the challenge ends & such.).

The same applies with the manga interest stack above, Unusual Pets. You just restack it & complete whichever manga you choose & then you'll get that badge once the challenge for it is over, (see the top of the forum again for that info). 

I should mention that you only need to complete one anime or one manga for either interest stack challenge, as you don't have to do more then that to get the badge for either challenge.

Also, Horimiya isn't in the anime interest stack Wonderful Wordsmiths, so you'll need to watch an anime form it in order to do that challenge.
thank you so much for explaining that to me! I had no idea how do interest stacks work so this was truly helpful! awesome, thank you! 
I am out with lanterns looking for myself.

-- emily dickinson --
Jul 11, 2023 11:59 PM
Nov 2020
Marnie_Fr said:
Un français pour expliquer comment avoir les badges ?
J'ai rien compris
tu cliques sur le bouton restack (les carrés gris superposés avec le nombre des participants à côté). puis tu regardes/lis une des œuvres comprises dans les listes. puis tu la notes en "complet" avant le 31 août (fin du challenge). courant septembre, tu reçois le badge. ça prend un peu de temps car chaque participation est vérifiée, c'est pas un envoi automatique généralisé comme pour les fantasy anime league.
AnnaStasiJul 12, 2023 12:02 AM
Jul 12, 2023 2:01 AM
Feb 2014
togeswords said:

thanks! 
Okay, well, if you check the post with the instructions, there's a part that explains what each badge correspods with , and there, the names of the challenges are listed in blue. It's in blue because it's actually a link. 
Follow the link to restack and to check which animes/manga are listed and qualify. 
The restack thingy is a mark for admins to see whose accounts to check. This means that you just have to restack and they will automatically check whether you've completed/rewatched at least one of the series they list within the time period. 
I hope that clarifies it! 
Jul 12, 2023 2:09 AM
Feb 2014
iKool said:
How can I confirm I've success the challenge?
When you get the badge you can confirm you've completed it successfully, before that you just have to have faith and believe you did everything right and didn't skip any step of the way. 
Jul 12, 2023 4:40 AM

Jul 2022
marinaguaui said:
togeswords said:

thanks! 
Okay, well, if you check the post with the instructions, there's a part that explains what each badge correspods with , and there, the names of the challenges are listed in blue. It's in blue because it's actually a link. 
Follow the link to restack and to check which animes/manga are listed and qualify. 
The restack thingy is a mark for admins to see whose accounts to check. This means that you just have to restack and they will automatically check whether you've completed/rewatched at least one of the series they list within the time period. 
I hope that clarifies it! 
oh yes, thank you! 
I am out with lanterns looking for myself.

-- emily dickinson --
Jul 12, 2023 10:39 AM

May 2021
togeswords said:
thank you so much for explaining that to me! I had no idea how do interest stacks work so this was truly helpful! awesome, thank you! 
You're welcome.
Jul 12, 2023 11:02 AM
Jun 2020
This will probably be my first badge ever😄 (If I completed the challenge😅)
Jul 12, 2023 12:25 PM
Dec 2017
rewatched fruits basket. no regrets.
Jul 12, 2023 12:40 PM

Feb 2007
dzy_osm said:
luinthoron said:

Sorry I'm new... where is the challenge stack?

Both are linked in the first post right under the title image and above the instructions:
Jul 12, 2023 1:34 PM

Nov 2019
i lose it~~

Jul 12, 2023 3:24 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
luinthoron said:
Define recent chapter, please. Does it have to be the most recent Japanese chapter, or is the most recent officially translated volume also acceptable?
Sorry, most recently translated chapter/volume. For S-Rank Monster, up to volume 6/chapter 36 is officially available in English (with volume 7 releasing on Aug 22). So you'll be safe for the challenge with chapter 36 and beyond.
Jul 12, 2023 3:55 PM
Jul 2023
Ohh cool c:
Jul 12, 2023 4:54 PM
Apr 2022
Stardew said:
Puppyshipper said:
I'd like to take part but you must be a MAL supporter to get a badge? Seems a bit unfair... still I'm going to start something new off the list to take part anyway.

No you just need to restack the stack and watch/read the anime/manga.
how Do i Restack the Stack pls help i don't know how to do it
Jul 12, 2023 7:10 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
I'm watching "Bokutachi no Remake" from the anime challenge stack. :) Didn't get to watch this anime weekly when it was airing around exactly 2 years ago. I also didn't know that
Jul 13, 2023 12:47 AM
Jul 2023
Outdoor Fitness Challenge: Set a goal to exercise outdoors regularly during the summer. It could be running, cycling, swimming, hiking, or any other outdoor activity that you enjoy.
Jul 13, 2023 1:36 AM
Sep 2022
The challenge started at July first, or after?
Jul 13, 2023 1:56 AM

Jul 2010
ook let's see

Jul 13, 2023 2:48 AM

Jan 2022
will watch all on the list in wonderful wordsmiths

but where can i read manga for unusual pet stacks, thx thx

V E M Z -21- X X I
I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges
MAL ON-GOING | AWCC TRACKER
Jul 13, 2023 3:25 AM
May 2023
I'm already waiting to have the badges 😋😋
Jul 13, 2023 6:22 AM
Feb 2020
Watch anime and read manga + new badges count me in
Jul 13, 2023 7:16 AM

Jul 2015
Omylord the badges look so adorable!

Please send deliveries here.
All resources belong to their respective owners.
Set by: Nate
Jul 13, 2023 11:05 AM
Apr 2022
how would i know if it knows that i have finished an anime and a manga ??
Jul 13, 2023 2:01 PM
Feb 2022
I finally got an excuse to see Imouto Sae Ireba li, I had it on the list and the truth is that I never see anything I write down 😅. This challenge helped me get something off my to-do list.Great anime, but very echhi, I had to wait until I was alone to see it XD.
Well, I'm waiting for my badge, I pass the manga one.

Jul 13, 2023 5:24 PM

Sep 2015
How do you confirm if somebody is cheating or not?
Jul 13, 2023 6:39 PM
Jul 2023
Nice

Wonderful Wordsmiths ✧ Unusual Pets

1. Restack the Anime/Manga Challenge Stack

2. Complete or re-watch 1 anime/manga (*) by
Thu Aug 31, 23:59 PST

3. Receive your profile badge after the deadline

The quill pen badge is for the Wonderful Wordsmiths stack and the penguin badge is for the Unusual Pets stack.

(*) Anime/Manga you completed before the challenge started (Jul 1) will not count. You will need complete something new, something you have on-hold, or re-watch/read something you've finished before.
(*) Ongoing series will be accepted for the challenge if you've seen/read up to the recent episode/chapter. Do NOT set publishing manga to completed as 0/0 chp/vol, you won't get a badge!

Please note:
Badges will be given out after the challenge deadline has passed. They are added manually, not automatically, so please be patient.
Jul 13, 2023 7:13 PM
Apr 2018
Ummmm
Jul 13, 2023 7:35 PM
Aug 2021
Lets go
Jul 13, 2023 10:39 PM
Oct 2021
Yayaayayaya go!!!
Jul 14, 2023 2:16 AM
Feb 2022
Nanami0007 said:
How do you confirm if somebody is cheating or not?
Hahaha, you can't know, anyone can put that they saw an anime or a manga, but they can't prove it. But don't do it, see something.
Jul 14, 2023 6:27 AM

May 2020
I'm a badge collector so I'll do both :DDDDDDDDD
Jul 14, 2023 6:44 AM
Aug 2021
Let's do it. :)
Jul 14, 2023 7:58 AM

Apr 2023
yeeees
I have already planned to watch Bungo Stray Dogs and Dog and Scissors
Jul 14, 2023 8:25 AM
May 2021
Hiho community :D

Whats with that stack thing? kinda dont get it, how do we sign up for this challange? :D
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Challenge] You Should Read This Manga 2024 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Feb 23

214 by Veredus »»
8 hours ago

» Try MAL's New Mobile Site! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 15, 2015

424 by Jeniferu4edy »»
Yesterday, 12:58 PM

» Moderators Wanted! Accepting applications for all positions

Kineta - Apr 26

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 26, 6:46 PM

» Planned 5hr Maintenance, Thursday April 25 @ 1am-6am PT

Kineta - Apr 22

0 by Kineta »»
Apr 22, 8:10 PM

» New Site Update: Peak Anime 🗻 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kineta - Mar 31

213 by Lancelot73 »»
Apr 21, 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.