Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2023 8:10 AM

Feb 2020
Very good movie.

Unfortunately, the escape plan failed. I can't wait to see what'll happen next.
Jun 26, 2023 11:44 AM
Sep 2012
Quite the cliffhanger. I wonder how this will go from here on out.
Jun 27, 2023 9:32 AM

Apr 2016
We continue directly from the second movie, more politicking as a result of the assassination of the crown prince, now the little blonde girl in blue is next in line, but as you would expect, she's just a child, confused and scared.

So our spy girl gang decides to orchestrate a "get her out of the country" operation ... but, they got busted, what will happens next ? Stay tuned. While i liked the first and the second movie, this one felt kinda filler-ish ? I would say.

The end credits and the ED song, pure gold as usual.
Jun 27, 2023 11:33 PM

Jan 2021
Mary is such a sweetheart, I feel so bad for her :'(

Not much happens in this third movie, but I'm pretty sure this will be the beginning of the turning point and all the changes that will happen to the Kingdom in the future. And now that Normandy has found out that Charlotte is a spy, I wonder what would happen if someone found out that Charlotte and Ange have been switched places since they were kids..

The ED is lovely as always, but I miss the OP. Can't wait for the fourth movie!

Jun 28, 2023 9:14 AM
Jun 2019
Noo don't end now, 60 minute not enough for me 😭😭

Very sad they caught while escape the city
I'm very curious what will happend next

Movie 4 please~🥺🥺🥺

*Edited: the prince very SUS, no resistance when caught, i'm sure he planned something
IzunaHotaruJun 28, 2023 9:26 AM
Jun 28, 2023 10:03 AM

Feb 2018
just want to say what??
mary just got slap???
oomagaaa
hanging ending
Jun 29, 2023 11:38 AM
Jun 2023
IzunaHotaru said:

Movie 4 please~🥺🥺🥺

*Edited: the prince very SUS, no resistance when caught, i'm sure he planned something
is there a movie 4 ?
Jul 2, 2023 2:14 AM

May 2013
Another great chapter.  Picking up right where the previous movie left off, we see the political fallout within the Kingdom with Charlotte's younger cousin Princess Mary now ascending to Crown Princess and heir to the throne.  But the troubles are only beginning as we see threats against Mary from Prince Richard with Charlotte and Team White Pigeon becoming involved on a more personal level which as Ange reminds the team is getting dangerous.

That ending - WOW.  Such a pity to see the team finally defeated, but they had probably been pushing their luck for some time.  Worst of all, Charlotte is now being offered a choice - play double (triple?) agent for the Kingdom or see her team mates suffer.  What makes it so gut-wrenching is the revelation that Prince Richard was also arrested, probably nullifying the need to try and rescue Princess Mary in the first place and rendering the whole operation moot.  However Prince Richard seems pretty happy in his cell which suggests he has more plans up his sleeve.

Bring on the 4th movie.
SQ5 said:
Bea is dead. In an alternate future she would've borne your son. In the future past of Space Quest 4, your son would've saved your life. But she didn't, so he couldn't -- therefore you aren't.
- Space Quest 5 death scene
Jul 3, 2023 3:49 PM

Sep 2009
Charisma88 said:
IzunaHotaru said:

Movie 4 please~🥺🥺🥺

is there a movie 4 ?
There will be 6 movies total, but no info about 4th one yet.
Jul 11, 2023 4:57 AM

Mar 2011
I enjoyed it so much. Looking forward to a sequel.

I hope Ange doesn't die, she is setting some death flags.
Jul 12, 2023 4:07 AM
Aug 2018
that's why I don't like series with movie format, it takes a long time to find out the next story 😭 ,

if every film is released once every 1 year, it means it takes 3 years to finish the story

but I love this movie, it's a great movie, and I'm really looking forward to the sequel
Jul 29, 2023 8:34 PM
Mar 2008
I really loved this movie and just finished the 2nd movie yesterday. I am kinda sad how long we have to wait between each movie. The series and movies have been really enjoyable. Looking forward to see how the story continues. I hope this anime is popular enough in Japan that they will continue making more movies.
Jul 31, 2023 5:02 PM

Feb 2020
Unfortunately ended at a really tense point here, would love to see more. And if i recall, Mary's escape operation was the first that Team White Pigeon has ever failed. it was too rash and they tried to escape the Royal Villa, which had just experienced multiple serious incidents - they might've been fine if they had waited a bit longer.

Richard being arrested is definitely a temporary fix for the security scandal and the tensions between the Royal Family successors. in fact, I'd say he was hoping for the Duke of Normandy to arrest him. perhaps, his exile to the New World will give him and the natives there a reason to revolt and take over the Kingdom? under some sort of false pretense? who knows.

Curious as to what will happen to Ange and the rest of the girls. Charlotte seems like she'll need to make an uneasy alliance with her uncle to clear her and her friends' names, as well as to protect themselves from Richard. it might end up affecting Control, even. but i think they both know they can't handle Richard on their own - his influence is far greater than their power

pretty good film. I hope for a Chapter 4 announcement when the Blu-rays release later this year
Aug 3, 2023 4:30 PM
Jan 2019
This 3rd film succeeded in making me surprised, where the mission of the principal team failed for the first time, Richard was caught, and finally Normandy found out that princess Charlotte are the spy of the commonwealth, It is truly amazing that Normandy knew their plan(?).
Truly The Duke Normandy has become my favorite character from the beginning.
What will happen next tho? They always ends it with cliffhanger, gotta wait around 1 - 2 years for the 4th movie :(
And as very nice End credits and song as always
Aug 8, 2023 7:54 PM

Nov 2009
HUH... interesting...

Haven't watched the movies yet,

I was looking through a anime site to see if there's any new season anime episodes added, then I saw 2 movie upload of this series...

And then search it on my anime list and apparently I haven't watched this series... I wonder why I didn't watch this series before... huh...

Well, since this series was done (as original) they apparently got a manga and 3 movies, interesting.

Tho saw on the original TV's MAL forum ppls thought this would be a second season... looks like it won't, LOL, it's just movies.

___ ___ ___

Well... guess I'll watch the TV series first before I watch the Movies.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Aug 10, 2023 7:55 AM
Sep 2022
Such a great and underrated movie. 9/10 & waiting for the last movie
Aug 28, 2023 10:45 PM

Mar 2013
One of these days, I was expecting something like this to happen... now what will Charlotte do about being a double spy? >_<
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 12, 2023 4:08 PM
Mar 2019
Loved all these movies to date.
Hopefully we get more or preferably another series.
Ending song is great.
bushman66Sep 12, 2023 4:13 PM
Sep 24, 2023 11:01 AM

Nov 2011
Aaargh cannot wait to see how the sitation is going to be resolved. So far no announcements yet I think?
Interesting is fact that the animation style havent really changed much since first ep of tv series. Although the last scene in the custody had some depth in it.
Cheering for girls!
Oct 15, 2023 10:41 AM

Nov 2013
What infuriates me most is we get 1 hr movies, 3 more left and it takes X years for each!

Anyways, the "movie" was good. Poor adorable Mary. Felt bad for her since the second movie. Wonder if Richard actually fucked up. Something's telling me Duke is underestimating him and it's all part of Richard's plan. Massive cliffhanger with everyone getting caught. Anything can happen at this point.
Oct 21, 2023 6:44 PM

Apr 2015
Reply to Sigmar-Unberogen
What infuriates me most is we get 1 hr movies, 3 more left and it takes X years for each!

Anyways, the "movie" was good. Poor adorable Mary. Felt bad for her since the second movie. Wonder if Richard actually fucked up. Something's telling me Duke is underestimating him and it's all part of Richard's plan. Massive cliffhanger with everyone getting caught. Anything can happen at this point.
Sigmar-Unberogen said:

That's whats mainly putting me off from watching these, get all hyped for the eventual sequel movies, then realizing it takes years for the next one to come out, generally longer for waiting for subbed version, and even longer for dubbed. I'll be in my late 20's by the time this series is finished lol.
Ahh, I hate this new weird quote crap.
"Well, she's flatter than a pancake"
-Mimi Alpacas
"Woof"
-Tobiichi Origami 
"Are you trying to turn the dormitory into a strip club!?!
-Atena Saotome 
Oct 27, 2023 8:32 AM

Sep 2021
It's about time our naughty girls get caught. What a great series man I'm just glad the quality is consistently good. Can't wait for another sequel.

Dec 29, 2023 2:35 PM

Oct 2016
this Richard asshole needs to be eradicated
Mar 10, 5:07 AM

Apr 2013
Didn't expect the bad ending this time, overall a pretty boring movie though. I feel like this story would've worked much better in series form.
Mar 16, 4:25 AM
May 2018
They've really dropped the balls on this one. They made a "setup episode" when the previous one was ALREADY a "setup episode". Nothing worthwhile happens except the ending, which could have easily been the ending of the previous movie.

Making a full episode centered on Marie was a terrible, terrible idea. Her character was fully developed in the previous one, nothing is added here. She should have been completely secondary while the movie explores a more important character.

Also, the whole plot is redundant, as we've already had a "help that character escape" episode.

We've officially reached half of that "season 2", and it's just way too slow and uninteresting...
Everything changes. Even the happy and funny things eventually disappear. How can I still enjoy this place then?
- Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

You have to make a choice. Either you give up on your soul for the sake of science, or you give up on science to save your soul. In my case, the soul was already in pieces.
- Lloyd Asplund (Code Geass)

Do you understand the meaning behind Nunnaly's smile? She can't see or walk. So there are things in this world that she knows she can't do alone. Her smile... is her only way to show gratitude.
- Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.

More topics from this board

» DAMN!

mufarari - Jun 29, 2023

5 by Gator »»
Mar 10, 5:12 AM

» 118 people

Rinkahai - Jul 2, 2023

2 by Skurd »»
Jul 29, 2023 8:32 PM

» what the actual hell?

APolygons2 - May 31, 2023

9 by gprime70 »»
Jul 11, 2023 2:04 AM

» TFW a "movie" is less than an hour long

FutureDangan - Apr 11, 2023

2 by gabrinius »»
May 8, 2023 6:53 PM

» Digital Release?

Grontan - Apr 6, 2023

6 by ryo-san »»
Apr 29, 2023 2:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.