Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Edens Zero
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2023 9:23 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, Edens Zero and its bath scenes. Poor Homura...she got outmatched. 

Storytelling wise, Elsie does seem to have some valuable info related to Ziggy anyways. Not going to lie, but this anime's ship battles are actually exciting to watch, at least when it really tries. Having Elsie as an ally could also be very useful.
Jun 24, 2023 10:50 AM
Sep 2015
Oh I like the adventure in space.
Jun 24, 2023 11:08 AM

Jul 2017
Space Pirate Elsie Crimson of the Skull Fiary is back, and that warrants the Demon King Ziggy's withrawal for now. But more than anything, Elsie misses the Spa of Edens, which her, Rebecca and Homura bond over a bath. As for Shiki, he demands information about his grandfather from Elsie, the past reminiscent of memories when Ziggy and the Four Shining Stars were of one body and soul, along with Edens Zero. But since Ziggy has defaulted, they debate over the reasons for his change of heart, and Elsie was there during Ziggy's final moments, but with dark and evil Ether emanating from his body. The challenge now: race to the outer cosmos alongside Elsie to get back at Ziggy and reach Mother, and Shiki and Co. willingly do so.

On the way to Dragonfall, and what greets them is a sight of all dragons being dead, the sign that Edens One has thwarted them all. Edens Zero has to deal with the remaining dragon remnants through Ether Link, which increases their capabilities to reach the Aoi Cosmos, of a surrounding space sea of fish. But as a consequence, all memories of Edens Zero are deleted, but with Hermit's help, be able to recover some part of the memories. But therein lies yet another Drakken Joe lookalike in the form of the Poseidon Nero, and it would be wise for Edens Zero not to get on his bad side.

Reaching Mother is one step closer now, though there're still troubles lurking at every corner.
Jun 24, 2023 11:21 AM

Feb 2019
Elsie is so mommy.

I love the feeling of adventure this series has. Really takes you back to the old Saturday morning anime style of storytelling.

The water and fish in space made my physics major brain tingle a little, lol, but it’s cool seeing how diverse the universe is in this series. A lot of different worlds, habitats and people. Speaking of which, Poseidon Nero sounds and looks like bad news .

Excited for this new arc, I guess they’re just continuing on instead of breaking it into another season?
Jun 24, 2023 12:39 PM

Jun 2015
Moscoy!!! ...........
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jun 24, 2023 3:59 PM

Jan 2009
Elsie is sexy hot

and Witch without her mask is always pretty
Jun 24, 2023 4:01 PM

Nov 2009
Erza to the rescue, wonder where she was this whole time, lol.

And then we instantly go into a Bath scene, LOL. Even Rebecca is confused. LOL

Erza still looking nice as ever (____ Y ____)

LOL, and Elsie counters Homura with just her feet alone.... STEP ON ME.

Also... nice bend there Elsie... good thing Shiki is impotent and doesn't care about the female body.

BTW... exactly how old is Elsie? she said she changed Shiki's diaper... and Shiki's like 15 or 16... that means Elsie is somewhere in between 30 and 40 yo... huh.. (actual Mommy... and not just a meme...)

Meanwhile we get Elsie telling everyone about her travels and about Ziggy.

Also, didn't except "DragonFall" to be literally a wall of Dragon... here I thought it would be like a planet or station like the previous places.

Tho poor Dragons, they got recked by EdenOne, and now EdenZero. They never stood a chance.

Especially with Shiki going "overdrive"... I mean... was that really needed? they were literally taking down the dragon with other simple attacks like bullets and swords... LOL

Overdrive = Overkill

And just as they went out of the cosmos, they went into the space ocean, which is interesting as this was where they met past timeline's Connor... hmm... does this mean the previous timeline they accidently went out of the cosmos without knowing and met Connor before they went to Drakkan's place.

But I still wonder how exactly did Connor lost or fling out of EdenOne in past timeline... and where were the Dark Stars? (or when did Ziggy gathered the new Dark Stars if he was also stuck on the robot planet? huh?)

amlgJun 24, 2023 4:21 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 24, 2023 5:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh Elsie share some precious information there but not truly surprising since we know something was strange with Ziggy. But what exactly that? Still mystery. Perhaps its also related with another Cat Leaper owner they mentioned lot before?

Little intermezzo. Elsie being told to had such a strong will, she even challenge Valkyrie on her kid. Wonder if the challenge came from the same Homura naked spot, and Elsie intentionally repeating the dejavu scene which kinda be so hilarious when i think much about it...

But anyway, say goodbye to Sakura Cosmos. Its time to visit another strange cosmos and meet more eccentric people, shall we? And i truly wish Clean and Jin to stop become a strange guest already and starting to become a fully spaceship lad. Love Clean attitude, forgiving Homura in such an adorable way. But idk with Jin which i really need to know what's his solid role for the later part. So yeah, let's see next...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 24, 2023 8:48 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Great ep. Lots of subtle lore, good action and top tier fan service <3

Their new outfits are badass af

The Oracion Seis is totally like the 7 Warlords of One Piece lol
Jun 24, 2023 11:19 PM

Oct 2015
AOD-san said:
Great ep. Lots of subtle lore, good action and top tier fan service <3

Their new outfits are badass af

The Oracion Seis is totally like the 7 Warlords of One Piece lol
more like yonko
since theyre ruling the seas 

So embarrased with Tensura fans and the fandom, how have we degraded
Jun 25, 2023 12:16 AM

Nov 2012
I loved the ocean in space, especially how it was split. It reminded me of the Calm Belt in One Piece.
Jun 25, 2023 1:04 AM

Oct 2017
Finally the adventures in the Aoi cosmos begins in the anime. Nice bathing fanservice too.
Jun 25, 2023 4:48 AM
Oct 2019
Maybe it's just me but now I'm currently watching One Piece and ngl Eden Zero really starting to feels like One Piece in Space.
Jun 25, 2023 7:56 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice, another cosmos since they're on their way to find Mother and Ziggy during the travel, I like the water and fight environment in space, at least this is original xD But obviously there are more threats to come
Jun 25, 2023 9:37 AM
Sep 2021
Was wondering when Ezra was gonna show up again.
Jun 25, 2023 9:58 AM
Jul 2013
Gracias a Elsie, nuestros chicos se libran de Ziggy, por ahora.

Y entramos a las puertas de un nuevo arco: El Cosmos Aoi. (que desde ya te digo que es infinitamente superior a lo visto hasta ahora en Edens Zero)
Jun 26, 2023 12:43 AM

Feb 2021
Dark Ether, sound like Fairy tail XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 26, 2023 12:55 PM
May 2021
Man I am already liking this arc and the space adventure. Looking forward to next episodes 🔥🔥
Jun 26, 2023 12:55 PM
May 2021
Ashhk said:
Nice, another cosmos since they're on their way to find Mother and Ziggy during the travel, I like the water and fight environment in space, at least this is original xD But obviously there are more threats to come

Ya that mixture of water and space was cool
Aug 2, 2023 4:58 PM

Jan 2017
lmao Shiki using Overdrive on the Dragonfall, that's overkill man

More topics from this board

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2023

47 by dhell26 »»
Mar 23, 9:39 PM

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - Feb 21

5 by yukiyamayui »»
Feb 27, 1:42 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 8, 2023

33 by HavoKalypto »»
Feb 8, 11:11 AM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2023

70 by HavoKalypto »»
Jan 30, 3:15 PM

Poll: » Edens Zero 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

36 by Arisa_85 »»
Jan 18, 9:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.