Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2023 9:18 AM
Jul 2017
Not as terrible as the score makes it out to be. I'm guessing they just used game assets for the backgrounds. Second half is far more interesting. Looking forward to seeing what the sequels offer. This is a promotional piece at its core. 
Apr 2, 6:30 PM

Mar 2016
I'm convinced some people just need to watch more bad anime to ground their ratings. this is like, incredibly mid in terms of bad anime. like it sucks, but not THAT much. it's coherent, has a plot (TWO plots!), has defined characters, voice acting, designs that are mediocre...

I feel like I had to have missed out on some lore here for why this is in the same bucket as shit like Forest Fairy Five. did the game this promotes kill someone's dog or what

artist | doofus | joiner (but not finisher) of challenges

More topics from this board

» This actually isn't actually THAT bad

DancingTheBa - Oct 13, 2017

4 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Mar 5, 4:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.