Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2010 4:07 PM
Feb 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
2nd seed move right there
Nov 26, 2010 12:48 PM

May 2008
I... can't believe Kira and Flay actually slept together. O.o
Apr 5, 2011 9:58 AM
Jun 2010
ooooh seed. So the seed breaks, and makes him batshizz crazy.. lol

well i cant believe he slept with flay. hate her. blond girls back i suppose.
May 21, 2011 6:55 AM

Jul 2009
Seed mode basically turns him into a super soldier, or a berserker without the risk of friendly fire. Basically, you don't want to be an enemy near him.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Aug 23, 2011 2:53 PM

Feb 2009
1st. WOAH! Flay,you whore! :O Though I'm happy that Kira got laid. GJ,soldier!

2nd. I'm in serious danger of starting to like Flay. I have a weakness for psycho bitches xD And she looked pretty sexy with her hair down and that sad/nostalgic facial expression.

3rd. The Captain's boobs were all bouncy in this episode. *strongly approves*

Robbini said:
Seed mode basically turns him into a super soldier, or a berserker without the risk of friendly fire. Basically, you don't want to be an enemy near him.

O_O COOO~L

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Oct 24, 2011 8:35 PM

Nov 2009
zoids. why were there zoids.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2012 10:03 AM
Feb 2011
flay is really starting to ruien this show, the thing is she thinks shes controlling him but he already decided to fight for the naturals so basicly shes just became his sex slave and i cant wait to see the episode where he finally rejecs her that the senerio im hoping for
Apr 21, 2012 6:34 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Yup, with some added sex scenes a bit more detailed in the HD remaster lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
May 30, 2012 10:35 AM

Aug 2010
^
Yeah The remastered form had additional sex scenes, not bad XD

And it should start getting better soon...can't wait
Mar 27, 2013 11:11 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
What. I found Flay annoying before, but really now? I officially hate her...even if her hate and anger against ZAFT is understandable, I can't believe she is selling herself so that she can "control" him. And the only way she can forgive him is if he keeps on fighting for them? That's messed up. She apparently forgets that she (and everyone else on Archangel) is only alive because Kira decided to help and protect everyone. He's already done more than enough. Even if I don't particularly like Kira that much either, I at least acknowledge his effort and the pain he goes through. Except now's not the time to pick a fight with Sai...
May 4, 2013 8:28 PM

Nov 2011
A lot of hate for Flay from what I know. Ya, they slept together and she is basically a nut right now. Episode was alright for me but felt like another mindfuck.

I'm actually kinda interested to see how her character will develop later on, even with what she has become now up to this episode.
Jul 9, 2013 11:52 PM

Jul 2008
Flay has gone from psycho to....I don't know what. I really really am starting to hate her but I slightly pity her.

I fully pity Kira as he just can't seem to get a break at all.
Jan 13, 2014 5:05 PM

Aug 2012
The characters in this anime is *facepalm*
Feb 10, 2014 1:48 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
ha ha, I wasn't understanding Flay but now I totally get the method to her madness. Safest place in the galaxy is between the arms of the most alpha coordinator pilotin the ultimate machine. It's refreshing to have a character that's so deliciously flawed yet at the same time quite realistic in an anime. And Kira, well at least he gets to sleep with the hot girl he used to like to release steam. It's pure biology.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Feb 13, 2014 4:22 AM
Mar 2013
We finally get to the desert tiger arc. I always though Andrew was a bit of an oddball. And he's also a bit of a coffee nut.

When I first saw this episode I was surprised that Kira would actually go for a girl like Flay, but he is under a lot of stress so maybe he's not exactly thinking straight.

And I hate what Kira did to Sai. He basically slept with his fiancee. That's not true friend behavior Kira.
Sep 27, 2014 7:17 AM

Sep 2013
Sex! sex! sex!
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Sep 27, 2014 7:19 AM

Sep 2013
emeraldrosary said:

When I first saw this episode I was surprised that Kira would actually go for a girl like Flay, but he is under a lot of stress so maybe he's not exactly thinking straight.

And I hate what Kira did to Sai. He basically slept with his fiancee. That's not true friend behavior Kira.
NTR! NTR! NTR!
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Oct 19, 2014 4:50 PM

Jun 2013
>people ITT surprised that a women is controlling a man through sex.

Oh boy do I have a wake-up call for you..
Jan 9, 2015 7:03 AM

Nov 2011
A good episode, the plot that advances both in the mainstream and in the relationship between Kira and Flay.
No surprise that she wants to control it using the loophole of sex, but in his naivete of girl still not mature, forget the real reasons why Kira is fighting.
Not bad storytelling, very credible. Drawings and animations pretty good.
However, it was too short this episode, was to last longer.
Jun 3, 2016 7:17 PM

Apr 2016
Damn, Kira's moral compass is a roulette wheel. For the first 9 episodes, he's whining about fighting a war, and panicking at the fact that he blasted someone. Episodes 10-12, he gets conflicted, now, meh, blasting people to bits is totally fine with him now, and he's getting pretty hasty about going into combat, all in the span of less than 2 weeks. Damn Flay. Sleeping with him just to satisfy your own psychotic revenge... Demon Witch.
CodeBlazeFateJun 3, 2016 7:41 PM
Jun 8, 2016 8:08 AM

Jun 2012
So, Kira oficially is now more sucessfull than Amuro when it comes to woman.

MetalGarurumon with Zaku-like faces? Nice!
Sep 8, 2017 9:03 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I LOVE FLAY! Not only is she hot, she makes Seed that much more interesting and better. YEAH! Bend that Kira to your little pinky, you will fight and die for me! Kira it's all your fault you got that? Kira has that guilt sentiment, and I'm sure he's ready to make it up to Flay. With Flay, I agree with her that this is how Kira should make it up to her and be forgived. And at least Flay giving Kira free hot sex as small reward <3
張大です for 張大勇督察
May 4, 2018 3:16 AM

Sep 2011
I'm just re-watching this on vanilla version and now it made me curious more about the HD remaster version...

Will definitely look for that after I'm done re-watching this whole series.

May 10, 2021 9:51 AM

Sep 2017
CodeBlazeFate said:
Damn, Kira's moral compass is a roulette wheel. For the first 9 episodes, he's whining about fighting a war, and panicking at the fact that he blasted someone. Episodes 10-12, he gets conflicted, now, meh, blasting people to bits is totally fine with him now, and he's getting pretty hasty about going into combat, all in the span of less than 2 weeks.

Don't underestimate the royal pussy's power
CodeBlazeFate said:
Damn Flay. Sleeping with him just to satisfy your own psychotic revenge... Demon Witch.

Yes, this is a COMPLETELY ONE-SIDED
deal
There is NO BENEFIT
to Kira, AT ALL :////
Jan 9, 2022 2:44 PM

Oct 2013
CAPITULO CENSURADO DE ZOIDS (sexo en la nave espacial)
Oct 22, 2022 3:46 PM

Nov 2016
Fay isn't the only one in a turmoil. Kira out there in seed savage mode

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 5, 2023 1:48 AM

Mar 2022
I can't believe that they did that...

I wonder how Kira's relationship with her will change when he realises her true feelings...
Dec 10, 2023 3:49 AM

Jul 2017
The sex scene was completely unexpected, but an action that makes sense for flay's manipulation plan, in fact Kira has become more ruthless in combat and with his general behaviour, as stated by Ramius.
All to make flay feel protected, making Kira become more and more a killing machine.
Also not a really cool action for Kira to sleep with his friend's ex girlfriend, didn't liked it.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 42 Discussion

Zerachroma - Aug 27, 2008

21 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 41 Discussion

Flaecy - May 16, 2010

14 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 40 Discussion

Zerachroma - Aug 27, 2008

26 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 2:27 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 29 Discussion

Flaecy - May 16, 2010

37 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 21, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Episode 24 Discussion

Flaecy - May 15, 2010

18 by MalyRBT »»
Apr 20, 6:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.