Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 23, 2023 9:56 AM

Nov 2011
Lol, this was one of the most forced finales I've seen this season. For the sake of Rebecca, we get everyone trying to help but of course, Ray takes the spotlight.

They went with a happy ending because...I guess it tried to not leave a big question mark ending. Incredibly dull series and not worth the time.
Mar 23, 2023 9:57 AM

Jul 2017
Well, safe to say that Evan Bernstein got served by the Sorcerer of Fabrication Lieselotte Eden, and what's a finale without Ray's much-needed appearance.

Ray White vs. the Glutton Sorcerer Paratrogo, in an effort to overheat Rebecca's power as the Kreuz, it's a power-slaying fest of both worlds that result in one thing: they said the title!

Of course, Lydia and the rest come in with all hands on deck towards the point of overkill that befits their positions, and Ray's victory came at a cost of almost expunging his power to full OP-ness. What comes after of the sisters' bickering between Rebecca and Maria, wow that was one of the most cringiest post-battle dramas I've ever seen, other than the overheating issue that only Ray can negate with his Chronos Lock.

With that, Ray earned his harem of a +1 adding Rebecca to the fray, and the Magicks War (which is a good teaser to Season 2 if they wanted to), nah, this was a stopping point finally realized.

Thank Heavens that we are FINALLY done with this horrible, if not appalling show.
KANLen09Mar 23, 2023 7:06 PM
Mar 23, 2023 11:01 AM

Apr 2014
Who tf is the little one at the post-credit??! Ray's little sister?
And with this kind of ending, Ariane invited Ray for another tournament and that little girl, it left with a lot of open possibilities for the second season. lol... 🤣🤣
AkeZZZMar 23, 2023 11:04 AM
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 23, 2023 11:31 AM

Feb 2019
“In other words, the iceblade sorcerer shall rule the world”

They did it! They said the thing! I fucking loved this finale and this show. Just hit the spot for me, great eats. Wasn’t convinced after the first episode but each one subsequently got better. I will say this last arc was probably the weakest of the show and I don’t care for Rebecca as much as they seemingly wanted us too, but we move.

Rebecca getting bitch slapped and having that cat fight with Maria was hilarious 😂 highlight of the ep for me. Looks like they’re setting up a s2 with that end too, I would love nothing more. Just wish the animation quality was better in this.
Marinate1016Mar 23, 2023 11:34 AM
Mar 23, 2023 11:34 AM
Sep 2015
Any sequel announcement? Besides those cliffhangers...
Mar 23, 2023 12:11 PM
Jan 2019
phantomfandom said:
Any sequel announcement? Besides those cliffhangers...
not yet but those studios wouldn’t waste the money to animate or voice those characters in the cliffhangers if they weren’t giving S2 a serious thought
Mar 23, 2023 12:25 PM

Jun 2015
4x 'Ray' seals the deal. Harem in tack. Total slay beast, and not a metaphor, he did fight hard vs last boss. My fav part though was when all best girls still in costumes turned up and finished nuking everything else, especially with the attack names they had. Everyone loves a trinity. Loved it. Im going to guess next eps is a hot springs episode?
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 23, 2023 12:32 PM
Senpai

May 2021
Okay so there will be a season 2 i guess?
I don't know what ppl wanted? It was a generic show, but i had fun with it.
Good OP and ED song btw.
5/10
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Mar 23, 2023 12:43 PM

Dec 2014
so, whats the LN like? much better than the anime? or around the same?
Mar 23, 2023 1:11 PM

Dec 2010
I can't believe I'm giving this trash an 8/10. How does that even make sense? On that note, nice sequel bait. Hope it did well on streaming to warrant a second season.
Mar 23, 2023 1:43 PM
Jul 2012
Typical ending to a typical anime. Every season pops out generic isekai anime such as this one. 
Mar 23, 2023 1:49 PM
Dec 2021
great anime, i enjoyed it a lot.
Mar 23, 2023 2:04 PM

Oct 2019
Lol it's the 3rd Lieselotte this season after Tsunlise and Eiyuuou.
Mar 23, 2023 2:14 PM

Mar 2022
Absolute garbage! It's one of those shows that isn't even worth calling stupid. Stupid would be a compliment. So much cringe and forced drama. I put this one into same category as Ningen Fushing: trash can. Score 1/10. I'll just pretend this never happened and erase it as fast I can from my head. 
Mar 23, 2023 2:21 PM

Oct 2017
Okay episode to end the season, it was nice to see Abbie, Lydia, Carol and Carla in action. Was a pretty average fantasy anime. Dunno if it'll get s2 or not but it it gets one I'll watch.
Mar 23, 2023 2:25 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
and another unintnetional 2-3 year process of forgetting a show ever existed commences 
Mar 23, 2023 4:29 PM
May 2021
i think the show was good. not outstanding, but definitely not horrible. it was at least enjoyable enough that i looked forward to it each week.

although good, the ending felt a little rushed and fast paced. would've liked even just one more episode to expand a little more on the plot of this last arc and have a more fulfilling conclusion to it, but it is what it is.

the ending scene with arianne and the after credits bit with the little girl definitely suggested a season 2, so ill be looking forward to that in the future. hopefully if and when a season 2 is made, they spend a little more tike developing plots and characters than this season.

overall id give the show a 7/10. a nice watch
My 2023 candies:
Mar 23, 2023 4:52 PM
Dec 2022
Wow I can't believe that's how they're ending the season! A lot has happened, but not much was explained. Mostly Liselotte's relationship with Evan, it likely told us she was the demon in that story, but there might been more🤷‍♂️, and then there's what she wanted Maria to do, did they make some sort of deal? Does it still involve Rebecca or Maria's power? So curious. The other sorcerers were so cool in action and had some unique forms of attack; looking at you Carol XD! Ray saving Rebecca was so wholesome, and I know she was expecting a kiss form him, Amelia and the other girls have some competition! That I can't wait to see! Ray's come a long way! Why did they have to end with Ariane suddenly asking Ray to join some war (Probably another game or something idk), so frustrating! Here's hoping for season 2!!
Anime-Otaku123Mar 23, 2023 5:16 PM
Mar 23, 2023 6:07 PM

Aug 2008
AkeZZZ said:
Who tf is the little one at the post-credit??! Ray's little sister?
And with this kind of ending, Ariane invited Ray for another tournament and that little girl, it left with a lot of open possibilities for the second season. lol... 🤣🤣

According to the credits her name is...

I tagged it even though I don't think its a spoiler but none the less.
Mar 23, 2023 6:21 PM
Oct 2014
andreariona said:
Lol it's the 3rd Lieselotte this season after Tsunlise and Eiyuuou.

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one that was like " THE 3RD ONE?! IN ONE SEASON " and I'm sorry that's not a common name lol so the coincidence
Mar 23, 2023 7:15 PM
Sep 2020
Roch2001 said:
4x 'Ray' seals the deal. Harem in tack. Total slay beast, and not a metaphor, he did fight hard vs last boss. My fav part though was when all best girls still in costumes turned up and finished nuking everything else, especially with the attack names they had. Everyone loves a trinity. Loved it. Im going to guess next eps is a hot springs episode?
The season's already over.
Gio G. Lingad
Mar 23, 2023 7:33 PM

Feb 2011
Absolutely mid from start to finish. A solid 5 out of 10.

Where did all this jibberish about a kreuz and a agatha or whatever come from? 

Last fight was so mediocre in every way, lousy design villain. Overly childish "imma eat youuu" 

maybe a 4/10 is more realistic.

Mar 23, 2023 7:35 PM
Mar 2022
Wow this show was just barely watchable and they’re banking that hard on a season 2? Probably the worst anime I watched this season next to Spy Classroom, at least I was able to finish Ice Blade though.
Mar 23, 2023 7:52 PM
Jun 2022
I wasn't really a fan of the series it just was terribly paced and didn't explain much about the power system or nothing as each episode went by I think it got worse had decent potential but didn't carry it out well 4/10 or 5/10
Mar 23, 2023 8:02 PM

Feb 2019
so does this mean there's gonna be a second season? i mean, it wasn't a bad season overall, and i kinda wanna see him teaming up with ariane for those magicks war thing. sounds interesting, AND another reason for the other girls to get jelly over lol
Mar 23, 2023 8:17 PM
Jan 2017
Lol talk about pushing for that 2nd season hard with the last episode. Overall, this was not good. I'll just leave it at that.
Mar 23, 2023 10:17 PM

Jul 2016

Despite the fact that in some aspects it seemed a little flat to me, it was quite entertaining and with well-defined characters.

I give it an 8/10 and I hope that the sequel is more related to what the white-haired magician said about Ray.
Mar 23, 2023 11:12 PM
Nov 2020
This is a nice turn-off your brains anime that was farily enjoyable in my opinion. Rays' rizz was hilarious and so were the gym bro references. This show had some nice female characters aswell and ahopink carol is my favorite and her voice actor is the same person who sings the banger ending song. Hopefully a second season is in the makings because the ending would otherwise be a very annoying type of cliffhanger. I tried reading the manga but it was in all honesty the worst manga art ive ever seen xD
Mar 24, 2023 12:05 AM

Oct 2011
Ray sister during the post credit scene???
Mar 24, 2023 1:12 AM
Sep 2020
Yume-08 said:

Despite the fact that in some aspects it seemed a little flat to me, it was quite entertaining and with well-defined characters.

I give it an 8/10 and I hope that the sequel is more related to what the white-haired magician said about Ray.

Are you talking about Liese or Ariane?
Gio G. Lingad
Mar 24, 2023 1:26 AM

Feb 2018
Dang I got baited, really thought Rebecca and Ray was gonna kiss lmao.

The end kinda opens up for a second season, I'll be down to watch it ig, though this anime is def mid lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 24, 2023 1:52 AM

Dec 2011
Enoki Junya is stuck playing MC in an anime with shitty "cliffhanger" lol

Last season Noumin, now this.
Mar 24, 2023 6:16 AM
Sep 2021
It was a decent fantasy anime, the art style, animation was decent.
Mar 24, 2023 7:33 AM
May 2022
Omg i love it bc Rebecca and ray prefect match but it was so clear every girl is I love with him but hope he votes for Rebecca 🤍🥰🥰
Mar 24, 2023 8:19 AM
Mar 2021
The series ended :( I was hoping this series having more episode where he spending with their friends
Mar 24, 2023 8:53 AM
Feb 2022
Ray's potential full potential still hasn't been explored yet it might be more exciting if this goes for a 2nd season.
Mar 24, 2023 10:42 AM
Apr 2013
Uh. Uhm. Okay so, not quite I expected, but otherwise. All things considered, the last episode is a lot like the rest of the anime, not terrible, not amazing.

Maybe it's just me, but am I the only one kind of confused?

I'm kind of sad at the lack of screentime for everyone else. I find it kind of strange that, although it was kind of brief, ray actually struggled the most. It's a bit jarring since we literally hear this ep that he's (supposed to be) the strongest. Anyway. Maybe I'm just confused.

Otherwise uh. It turned out to be a fairly short episode. Can't believe I'm saying "not much happened" in the last ep.

Heck they even threw in a "sequel hook" (OR TWO) at the very end. I uh. Seems rather optimistic of them, considering the anime doesnt seem to be nearly as popular as I would think, of all the anime I'd be really REALLY surprised if this gets a S2.

Overall, the characters individually are fine, the problem is they never really got to do anything, elisa and claris didnt do anything until the end of ep 11, and this ep. Even ray, despite being the main character barely does anything in most or half the eps. Or perhaps I should say in spite of, he's still a pretty good character as far as main characters go.
Mar 24, 2023 10:58 AM

Jun 2016
still curious who is that little girl at the end of episode !!

but i guess she is little sister of hyouken majutsushi !!
Mar 24, 2023 11:25 AM

Mar 2014
Watchable show, solid opening and ending themes though lol 6.5/10
Mar 24, 2023 11:50 AM

Jan 2015
I sorta liked it, read the first WN volume as well, it was much better than the anime. I feel like the anime doesnt give it enough justice, could've done a better job (not that WN is a masterpiece or anything, but very enjoyable). Too bad only 2 volumes or something is translated, hoping for more!

Wonder what's up with the Magic wars and the girl at the end? Is it volume 4? cause I think anime covered 3 volumes, geez, rushed so much...
Mar 24, 2023 12:52 PM
Jun 2019
too mainstream >*
Mar 24, 2023 2:44 PM

Jun 2015
gio_lingad said:
Roch2001 said:

You mean to tell me there is no hot springs eps. Nooooooooooooo
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 24, 2023 3:19 PM
Sep 2020
Watchable but nothing special 6.5/10. They did a good job with Ray's backstory, showing where he came from but towards the end everything seemed rushed and didn't make a whole lot of sense imo.

Still, will watch a S2 if they ever make it (which I don't think they will).
Mar 25, 2023 4:46 AM

Sep 2016
read the manga. that's all
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Mar 25, 2023 7:07 AM

Nov 2011
Decent ending but nothing out of the ordinary fantasy wise. Chicks were hot, MC was OP.

Show was fine.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 25, 2023 8:11 PM

Feb 2014
This anime was better than I expected. 

The mean score trying to fool me again xD But always failing to do so lol xD 

7/10 and I would be down for 2nd season. 
TechOtakuMar 26, 2023 8:27 AM
Mar 25, 2023 8:44 PM

Jul 2014
She did it! She said it! Title drop!!!

It was great to see the adults fighting (or more like annihilating). Too bad the animation is what this show lacks the most, but it was kind of impressive in its own way. Of course Lydia is a monster xD.

Maria and Rebecca were holding back quite a bit about the other. Maybe it wasn't the place but sooner or later they had to be honest with their feelings and in the end, they love each other.

The kiss fake out got me, damn it xD.

The tension between Amelia and Rebecca was hilarious, I love how upfront Rebecca is about her feelings. But the harem is not complete without Elisa and Claris so of course they had to come out of nowhere and they all watched the fireworks with Ray.

I liked how before the credits they showed the characters with their VA's names and I liked even more hearing in the background Lydia and Ahopink crying of happiness for Ray. You know, it's dumb (lol) but Ahopink is a nickname that always made me laugh.

Maaya Uchida as Carol was fun to watch. The OP and ED were great although I didn't realize the latter was sung by her until Carol sang it in the show haha.

Anyway, it wasn't the best but besides the animation, for what it is, I think it was a solid show. We were robbed of the beach episode (although the stitches were pretty damn good) but it was quite enjoyable until the end, it was interesting and fun to see a different kind of MC than what we're used to in Ray.

It looks like the next to join the harem will be Ariane... and is that Ray's little sister? o.O. Oh come on, don't leave me wanting a second season.
Mar 27, 2023 4:44 PM

May 2018
Evan and Paratrogo got defeated way too easily...

But honestly I didn't really care about the antagonists anyways. God mode Ray is always nice to look at

6/10 the waifus are amazing, especially female Ray UwU
Mar 27, 2023 4:46 PM

May 2018
Roch2001 said:
gio_lingad said:

You mean to tell me there is no hot springs eps.  Nooooooooooooo

Just become schizo like me and imagine the hot springs episode as a reality
Mar 27, 2023 10:37 PM
Sep 2020
GangsterCat said:
read the manga. that's all
I already read all translated chapters before the anime was even announced and even reread the retranslated chapters 41-45. There's no translated LN available online since they didn't pick it up.
Gio G. Lingad
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2023

148 by 1xrdxia »»
Apr 20, 9:11 PM

Poll: » Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2023

66 by katakumplat »»
Mar 14, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2023

25 by Oryal »»
Feb 2, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Hyouken no Majutsushi ga Sekai wo Suberu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2023

36 by ClerkOfDogma »»
Aug 28, 2023 11:50 PM

» Character(Alive vs Dead)

Radtoter - Aug 14, 2023

0 by Radtoter »»
Aug 14, 2023 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.